Adventures in Cum Science Pt. 02

Story Info
Will gets more treatment from Priya and her friends.
4.9k words
4.66
10.8k
10
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Will woke up with an erection. This wasn't unusual for a fit 25 year old. What was unusual was the fear that came over him as he realized his dick was hard, and why.

The day before Will had been accidentally dosed with an experimental medication. It gave him an intense erection that would not abate even after he orgasmed, which he had done multiple times with the help of Ashley and Priya, the classmates who gave him the drug. He came three times in a row, each time releasing a huge quantity of semen, way more than he ever had before.

Now his cock felt just as hard as it had yesterday. At least this time he was at home and could take care of the situation in the privacy of his bed.

Will grabbed his cock and started stroking himself as he replayed yesterday's encounter in his mind. He through about how Ashley's firm little tits jiggled as she stroked his cock, and how he coated them in his semen when he came. He remember Priya's warm mouth wrapped around his dick, her heavy brown breasts bouncing with her exertions, and how she had been fingering herself as Will came in her mouth, overwhelming her with his hot load. Finally he had fucked Ashley on the TA's desk and brought her to an intense orgasm while he fucked her, and then came inside her tight wet pussy.

Will ejaculated into an old t-shirt, soaking through through the fabric with the heavy volume of jizz he now produced. It felt good, but as his orgasm subsided it was replaced by a feeling of dread. His cock remained just as hard as when he had awoken.

Yesterday it had taken him three orgasms to get his cock to finally deflate, so he resolved to complete the task before his work began at noon. He jacked off twice more that morning. First he fantasized about what it would be like to fuck Priya, to have her ride him while he watched her tits bounce. He remembered Priya had fondled Ashley's breasts when he fucked her. He then imagined fucking her from behind while she had her face buried between Ashley's thighs, tonguing her pussy. He imagined the thrusts of his cock pushing Priya's face forcefully into Ashley's lap while the leggy blonde writhed in pleasure. Will came for the third time that morning, but instead of the intense ball-draining orgasm he experienced yesterday, after it subsided his cock remained hard. He had to do something.

Will washed his hands and grabbed his phone to text both Priya and Ashley

Hey ladies, I'm really sorry to say this but I am experiencing the same problem as yesterday. I've tried taking care of it myself, three times, and it's not going away.... I have work later today and I don't know what to do. Any Help?

Priya put down her phone and groaned with dread.

"Who was that?" Asked Hannah, her roommate.

"That was Will, the guy we dosed and then tag teamed in the TA's office" Priya responded.

"How's his dick?"

"Still raging apparently."

Priya and Hannah were in their kitchen having coffee. Both ladies were in their twenties. Priya was east asian, her family came from from India, and Hannah was chinese-american and had grown up in Anaheim. Where Priya had c-cup breasts and an hourglass figure, Hannah was thick and curvy all over. She had a cute round face, huge breasts, thick thighs and a wide juicy ass.

"Well what are you going to do about it?" Asked Hannah. Priya had told her all about the erectile drug she had been developing in Professor Phan's lab, and how it had led to her adventure yesterday. Hannah had listened with mounting interest as Priya described Will's thick hard cock flooding her mouth with cum and how he had fucked her friend on the TA's desk.

"I don't know." Priya bit her lip. She knew that Ashley had class all morning so she couldn't 'lend a hand' like she had yesterday. "I think I'm going to make Marshall's dreams come true."

Marshall was Priya's friend with benefits. During yesterday's fuck fest Priya had been the only one who didn't get off before they had had clean up and flee the scene. She had come home sticky and unsatisfied. She texted Marshall to see if he could come over but he never responded so she made do with a bath and her vibrator.

In the morning Marshall had texted her back to see if she was still interested in a visit, and Priya had decided that yes in fact, she was. Now he was due to show up at her apartment in the next thirty minutes.

"What does that mean?" Asked Hannah.

"Well... Marshall's always talking about having a threeway with another guy. Last time we got drunk he said one of his biggest fantasies was watching me get fucked by another man so... If Will can't get soft without help then I think I'll have to invite him over too."

Hannah took a sip of coffee to hide how deeply she was blushing. She couldn't believe her roommate was going to have sex with two guys at the same time! "Well let me know if you want me to go to a coffee shop or something."

"Oh my gosh I'm being a total whore aren't I?" Priya groaned. While the girls each had their own bedrooms, the walls of their apartment were paper thin and Priya feared that the sounds of two men using her body to satisfy their carnal desires might just be a little too much for her roommate to put up with. "Do you want us all to go over to Marshall's place?"

"No that's okay." Said Hannah. "I'm going out soon anyway. Just let me take a shower first"

"Okay thank you." Said Priya as she texted Will back.

Come over to my place and I'll help you out, but you have to share me with my friend okay?"

Will saw Priya's text and sighed with relief. He prayed that another 'session' with Priya and her friend would allow his dick to deflate long enough for him to make it through a shift at work. He put on sweatpants and a clippers jersey that hung down in front of his crotch and snuck off to his car. Twenty minutes later he was knocking on the door to Pirya's apartment. Will put on his most grateful and embarrassed looking face and tried to hide his erection. The door opened and Will was surprised to see a cute chubby asian girl smiling back at him.

"Hi, you must be Will?" She asked. Her hair was wet and she was wearing a bathrobe that failed to hide her generous curves. Her dark brown eyes trailed down Will's body, gliding down the muscles of in his bare arms to find the large tent in his pants.

"Yeah that's me." Will shrugged. He couldn't help but stare at Hannah's generous breasts. "Thanks for uh... thanks for helping me out." He smiled.

Hannah's held her breath. She had spent all morning hearing about this guy's magic dick, and it turns out he was totally hot. Now he was standing at her door assuming they were going to fuck! In fact he was already fucking her with his eyes. She loosened her robe just a little to reveal a bit more of her tits and slid her leg out the slit in the bottom. Will's eyes took the bait and he smiled as Hannah revealed a glimpse of her thick thigh.

"Well." She said with a smile. "Priya is in the shower. But why don't we get started now?"

"Sure." Will nodded.

"Okay follow me" And Hannah led Will into her room. She pulled the comforter off her bed, turned and dropped her robe, revealing her body in all its voluptuous glory.

"So... what do you like?" Will asked as he stripped off his tank top to reveal six pack abs.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Well like, positions and stuff." Will dropped his sweat pants and his nine inch cock sprang to life. Hannah's pussy had been wet all morning but now it was absolutely flooded with the sight of this massive dick.

"Holy shit you have a big dick."

"Uh yeah I think the drug made it bigger actually. Is that okay?"

"Yes. Very definitely okay." Hannah nodded. She couldn't take her eyes off the thing! She approached it and then touched it lightly with her fingers, then wrapped her hands around it to feel how thick it was. "And you can cum a bunch of times before you go limp?"

"Yeah, but like, I want to make sure you get off to you know? Since you are helping me out." Will said.

Hannah sighed, she had to give guys a little speech so their feelings wouldn't get hurt. "That's very nice of you. You should know I don't always orgasm from sex. Sometimes I do and sometimes it takes a long time but like... if there's pressure to cum it's a turn off. Does that make sense?" She asked.

"Well, kind of yeah." Will nodded.

"But don't get me wrong I love to fuck, and I think you.. " She was stroking Wills cock now. "are going to feel really good inside of me."

Will leaned down and kissed Hannah on the lips. Their tongues played with each other as she slowly stroked his cock. Will kissed her neck, then her collarbone. Will buried his face between her giant breasts and kissed and licked each one. Hannah sighed as Will's mouth found her nipple and teased it with his tongue. He pushed her to sit on the edge of her bed and spread her legs as he kissed a trail down her round belly and found a tiny patch of dark curly hair covering her plump pussy lips.

Hannah gasped as Wills tongue plunged into her, his nose breathing in her scent as he explored her body with his mouth. Will slowly pushed his index finger into her pussy, feeling it grip his knuckle as he lapped at her clit. Will gently hooked his finger insider her, licking her clit while he fingered her inner walls.

Hannah moaned and ran her hands through Will's hair. The combination of his tongue, lips and finger felt amazing, but she was ready to feel his cock insider her. "Lie down on the bed" She commanded.

Will broke away from her pussy and lay down on the bed. Hannah got on her knees between his legs. Will looked so hot with his cock standing at attention. She bent down and wrapped her plump soft lips around his shaft. Hannah pumped Will's cock a few times with her mouth to make sure he was nice and wet. Then she moved on top of him.

Will watched as this gorgeous thick woman grabbed his dick and positioned between her pussy lips. Hannah slowly impaled herself on Will's cock, easing it into her throbbing pussy, feeling it stretch and fill her. Will gasped as his dick was slowly enveloped. He grabbed her breasts and squeezed them firmly. Hannah sat on his lap, his cock fully buried inside her. She started rocking back and forth, grinding her clit against his pelvis. Her breasts bounced as she rode his cock, her eyes closed and her face starting to glisten with a fine sheen of sweat.

After a few moments of grinding and riding Will pulled Hannah down on top of him. Her soft body covered his. He kissed her and she tasted her own pussy juices on his lips. He wrapped one arm behind the small of her back and held her body to his and he thrust his cock up and inside of her. Hannah shuddered as Will increased his pace, fucking her with firm needy thrusts.

Will felt the need to cum building up inside of him, but this position wasn't quite what he needed. He wrapped his other arm around Hannah's torso, pinning her arms for a quick moment as he rolled them both over, ending up on top.

"Ohhh!" Hannah squealed as Will tossed her over and she found herself underneath him, his hard cock still inside her. His arm's released her so he could prop himself up, and she looked up to enjoy his muscular shoulders and pecs.

Will kept fucking Hannah with increasing speed and intensity. Watching her tits bounce with every thrust, her eyes closed and her mouth opened in a wide smile as Will fucked her.

"I'm getting close." Will whispered as he felt the orgasm rising inside him.

"Yes. Cum for me Will." Hannah gasped. Will grabbed her hands and and pinned them up over her head. Hannah was completely at his mercy, spread out and held down as this hot guy fucked her pussy. She writhed and gasped. His hard cock plunging in and out of her every second. "Cum inside me Will! Fill me up! Cum in my pussy!"

"Ahhhh!" Will cried as his cock exploded inside her. He felt his hot jizz coat his dick as it flooded her insides. Wave after wave of cum spurted out of him deep into Hannah's dripping snatch. His legs shuddered and his ass flexed, then relaxed.

Will pulled himself off Hannah, his cum covered cock popped out of her pussy, releasing a flood of cum onto her bedsheets. Just as he suspected it was still rock hard.

"Geez Will, can't even wait for me to get out of the shower huh?" Said a voice from across the room. Will and Hannah turned to see Priya standing in the doorway in her bathrobe, behind her was a tall handsome black man with a wide grin on his face. "You left the door open."

"Hi Marshall." Said Hannah, as she sat up, cum leaking from between her legs. "Priya said you liked to watch."

"Yeah" He said with a grin then waved at Will. "Hi I'm Marshall."

"Hi." Said Will. "I'm confused. I mean, Hi, I'm Will. But also uh... Priya's what's the deal here?"

A few moments later the four of them were all sitting in the living room laughing. Hannah and Priya were in their bathrobes and Will had a towel wrapped around his waist. Priya had explained the confusion from her text and Hannah had confessed to stealing Will's cock for herself.

"So Marshall is here to watch?" Asked Will.

"At first." Said Priya. "But I promised him that you two could double team me."

"As long as everyone is cool with it." Said Marshall. He was tall with deep brown eyes, short faded hair and broad shoulders.

"Okay." Said Will. "Well... that's a new one for me, let's just take it slow and see how it goes okay?"

"Absolutely. Let's talk it through, let's have lots of respect and lots of consent." Said Marshall, nodding vigorously.

"Okay you." Said Priya as she undid her bathrobe and let it fall down around her gorgeous brown body. "Put that mouth to work already."

"Yes ma'am." Marshall said as he knelt in front of Priya. He kissed her on the lips, then between her breasts. He felt her skin warming to his touch. The faintest sign escaped from her lips as he kissed the crease where her belly met her thigh. Priya wiggled her hips and leaned back as Marshall's tongue slowly circled her clit.

Hannah watched Marshall go down on Priya. As her roommate writhed with pleasure, Hannah's pussy throbbed in response.

Priya's eyes were closed, her face flush. "Someone kiss my nipples." She gasped. Hannah and Will both sprang up off the couch and took up positions on either side of her. Will went right to work sucking on Priya's breasts but Hannah paused.

"Is this okay?" She asked as she gently placed a hand on her roommate's thigh. Priya could only moan as the two hot studs used their tongues to send waves of pleasure rolling through her body. Unable to speak, Priya reached her hand around the back of Hannah's neck and pulled her in to kiss her lips.

When Priya's warm tongue met hers, Hannah's pussy suddenly spasmed and she gasped in surprise. Her pussy was on fire and no one was even touching her. She had never felt such intense pleasure before.

Kneeling on the couch, her tongue playing with Priya's, Hannah reached a hand between her legs and rubbed her pussy, Will's cum mixed with her own juices to coat her fingers and drip down her thighs. She found herself quickly plunging two fingers into her wet pussy, her clit throbbing with pleasure. Priya's lips were soft and warm in her mouth and Hannah realized she was grunting in time to her own strokes.

"Oh wow Hannah are you gonna cum?" Priya gasped.

"Yes! oh fuck yes." Hannah gasped. "It feels like I'm gonna cum."

"I'm getting close to." Priya cried. "Are you gonna cum with me Hannah? I wanna see you cum while these two studs lick me."

Hannah knew what she wanted "Touch my pussy!" She cried and Priya reached out to sink her fingers into Hannah's sopping crotch.

"Oh fuck yes, oh god yes!" Hannah's mouth was wide open as Priya fingered her rapidly. "Oh yeah right there, of fuck!" Her hips bucked into Priya's hand and her back arched as she surrendered control of her body to the colossal orgasm that rolled through her.

Priya came at the same time, Marshall's tongue licking rapid fire over her clit. Hannah's body pulling her arm sideways. Will's knee slipped off the couch and the four of them fell over in a heap, laughing and stepping over each other, a slippery pile of asses, tits and cocks.

After they had caught their breath Priya grabbed a pitcher of water and some cups. Her legs felt rubbery as she passed one to each of her fuck buddies. She focused on Marshall's thick black cock, reaching up from his lap, begging for attention.

"Okay Marshall." She said. "You've been a good boy. What do you want to do to me?"

Marshall licked his lips. "Okay uh... why don't you suck Will's dick for a bit... and then I'll come up and fuck you from behind."

"Okay." Priya said. "Scoot over Will." She moved him to the edge of the couch and climbed up on all fours. Will sat in front of her, his hard cock aimed at her mouth. "And if you're gonna come I want you to pull out. Okay mister fire hose?"

"We're gonna need a new couch after this." Laughed Hannah as she toweled at the juices running down her thighs.

Will moaned as Priya started sucking his cock. She bobbed over the tip of his dick, then reached up with her hand and started stroking his shaft. She pulled him up so Will was on his knees and Priya could bob up and down on his thick shaft.

Marshall watched Will's cock disappear into Priya's mouth, her ass in the air waiting for him. He admired Will's abs and ass, flexing as Priya pleasured him. She was taking him deeper each time, rocking forward on her knees and letting Will fuck her hand and mouth.

Marshall stood and got behind Priya, inhaling the sent of her pussy. He stroked and caressed her ass. He held his cock with her glistening pussy lips and slowly teased them with the tip of his dick.

Priya felt Marshall getting behind her. She arched her ass back, ready for his huge cock to penetrate her and make her the spit roast slut of his fantasies. She pushed her ass back, feeling him slowly fill her throbbing pussy just as Will's dick filled her mouth. She moaned as he filled her with ten inches of thick black cock. Then he started thrusting into her her, filling her even deeper and pushing her into Will's cock at the same time.

Hannah was also watching with admiration and lust. She had never thought about having two guys fuck her before, but now she was desperate to know how it would feel to have so much cock inside of her. She watched her friend and roommate bounce between these two giant cocks. "Shit Priya, you look so fucking hot right now." She breathed.

Will watched as Marshall plowed into the woman sucking his cock. Building the strength and speed of his thrusts, slapping Priya's ass with his pelvis.

Priya pulled herself off Will's cock and gasped for air. Marshall was fucking her with wild abandon now and her eyes were half closed. She held onto Will's cock as her sweat glistened tits bounced up and down.

"Oh yes. Oh fuck." She gasped. "He's fucking me so deep. Oh fuck Marshall your cock is so deep in me." She plunged Wills dick back into her mouth.

Hearing Priya's dirty talk, Marshall couldn't hold on any longer. He groaned and shot his load deep into her pussy. He held his hips up against her ass and reached around with his hand to rub her clit. He knew just how she liked it after a deep fucking, slowly and firmly with his cock still buried inside her. He felt her pussy walls contracting around his softening, but still firm cock.

Priya came again with Will's cock in her mouth. Her squeals of pleasure muffled by his hard shaft. Will's cock popped out of her mouth as her body shook with the aftershocks of her orgasm.

"Oh my" Priya gasped. "I think I need a break."

"My turn!" Hannah exclaimed. She jumped out of her chair.

"Uh okay." Said Marshall. "Well I might need a minute to recover."

"How about I warm you back up?"

12