Adventures in Cum Science Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay."

Hannah knelt in front of Marshall. His limp cock was covered in cum and pussy juices. She jiggled her large H cup tits in front of him. She stroked his thighs and then picked up his long black dick. She leaded forward to breath softly on the tip of it, and Marshall's felt a surge of blood rush back into his cock.

Hannah started licking the cum off of Marshall's cock. She had always thought of cum as a necessary byproduct of a good fucking, but today she was loving its earthy taste, and how it mixed with the scent of Priya's pussy. She hoped this new orgy lifestyle meant she could fuck her roommate more often. She had her hand around the root of Marshall's dick and felt it getting harder. She sucked the tip of his cock and stroked his shaft. His cock kept expanding in her hands and mouth. Once it was back to a full 10 inches she leaned back, then slid his cock between her generous breasts. She held them pressed together, feeling his hot thick cock between her tits as she started to bounce up and down. She had never initiated a titty fucking before. She felt like a total slut and could not be enjoying herself more.

Marshall watched as Hannah pleasured his cock with her body. She looked so hot with his black dick disappearing between her soft white breasts. He started to thrust himself up between them.

"Okay." Said Hannah, amazed at the words that were about to come out of her mouth. "I want Will to fuck my pussy, while Marshall you fuck my mouth." Hannah lay down on the couch on her back and spread her legs for Will, who lined his cock up with her pussy lips. He teased her clit with the tip of his dick before plunging inside of her. Hannah grunted and reached for Marshal's cock. Will started to pump into her as she stroked Marshall's dick. She pulled his thick black cock to her mouth and rolled her tongue around the head. She tilted her head to get a better angel and Marshall slide half his cock inside her warm mouth, her lips stretching around his wide shaft.

Priya watched as the three of them soon found a rhythm, the men thrusting into Hannah simultaneously, while she grunted with pleasure. Hannah's pussy throbbed in a deep satisfying way that told her an orgasm was coming. She had no idea it would turn her on so much to be used like this by two hot studs. She wanted more of Marshall's cock in her mouth. She grabbed his ass and pushed him into her, feeling him push into her throat. She gagged slightly and coughed, Marshall pulled out and Will paused his thrusts.

"Are you okay." Marshall knelt down before her.

"Yeah I'm good." Gasped Hannah. "I'm really good Marshall. This is fucking amazing." He squeezed Hannah's tits and teased her wide nipples. "Marshall, I want your cock all the way in my throat."

Marshall and Will helped Hannah sit on the Ottoman so she could lie back with her head slightly hanging over one end. Will slid back inside of her, one foot on the ground and the the other on the couch. He held her thighs apart and plunged into her. Will's cock felt amazing plunging into her, stretching her pussy, her ass was quivering with pleasure.

Marshall's hands roamed over her body while he whispered in her ear "You are so beautiful right now you know that?"

"I'm your beautiful fuck doll you mean." Hannah gasped and she lay her head back, slightly upside down off the ottoman. "Now fuck my mouth until you both cum."

Marshall stood, his cock and balls hanging upside down in front of her. He eased himself into Hannah's mouth and started rocking his hips with short easy thrusts. Hannah grabbed his ass and pulled him into her mouth. His cock was so big and it wasn't even halfway inside her, she leaned her head back a little further so her throat opened up. Her gag reflex twitched slightly and eye's watered but then she crossed a threshold and his whole cock eased inside her throat.

Marshall groaned as he felt Hannah completely envelop his cock. Will was fucking her with steady thrusts that rocked her body, he slowly started to push deeper into her. Hannah was moaning around his dick, the vibrations tickling his cock. Her hand continued to push on his ass, urging him deepening into her mouth. He pushed further and felt his balls slap agains Hannah's nose. He was completely inside her throat and it felt amazing.

Hannah was grunting in time to Will's thrusts. Her pussy was on fire and her ass was quivering uncontrollably. Marshall was thrusting into her throat, his balls slapping against her nose. Will was plunging all the way in and out of her pussy with every stroke, making her grunt every time he entered her. Time had lost all meaning. She felt herself on the edge of cumming for what felt like an eternity, sandwiched between these two giant cocks, being used as a fuck hole for the pleasure of two men. She couldn't see it, but suddenly she felt Priya's hand slide down her belly to rub her clit.

This instant her roommate touched her pussy she came. Her orgasm exploded inside of her. She made a sound somewhere between a yelp and a shout but it was muffled by Marshall's cock. Her hips bucked uncontrollable.

Marshall felt himself start to cum just as Hannah began thrashing uncontrollably. He pulled his cock out of her throat just as the first spurt of cum erupted into her mouth. Hannahs eyes went wide as the second ejaculation spattered across her mouth and neck. She grabbed Marshall's cock and tried to pull it back into her mouth but between Will's thrusts and her own earthquake of an orgasm she just ended up coating her face and tits with his jizz. She finally got his dick back in her mouth and stroked the last few spurts of his cum onto her tongue as the aftershocks of her orgasm rippled through her body.

Will continued to fuck away at Hannah's sopping wet pussy as she coated herself in Marshall's cum. Watching this absolute depravity he could feel his own orgasm building and he knew it was going to be one of the big ones, the one that would finally let his cock deflate.

Will shifted Hannah on the ottoman. He put his feet on the ground and tilted her ass up until her knees were up near her shoulders with her feet were high in the air, her chubby thighs spread eagle. He leaned over and grabbed the ottoman. Hannah felt like she was nearly folded in half with Will on top of her, pressing her thighs into her breasts, drilling her pussy with his cock. Hanna's lips were flush from sucking Marshall's shaft, his cum still dripping off her tits and face.

Will's jackhammered away at Hannah's quivering pussy until his cock exploded with a thick jet of semen, followed by a second and third. There was no keeping it inside of her pussy and a small river poured down her ass crack and onto the floor. Will collapsed on top of her and she rested her feet on his back for a moment before she shoved him off.

Her legs were aching as he pulled out and she sat up to survey the wreckage of her living room. She was sitting in a pool of cum. Will's cock was at her eye level, it gave one last spurt across her thighs and then slowly deflated. Everyone exhaled at once.

"Okay, I know it's Saturday but I'm calling Professor Phan." Said Priya. "This is getting out of control."

12