Adventures in Nemesisland Ch.19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A female guest dressed as a fetish Alice in blue and white latex just had Kim had been at the fetish hatter's tea party earlier was looking on fascinated.

"Can I join in, Kim?" she asked.

"Yes, of course, the more the merrier," said Kim.

Kim went down on the unicorn. She grasped his cock in her hands and took it firmly between her lips. As she did that the Alice played with his horn running her hands up and down the ribbed ivory. Kim could see out of the corner of her eye as she was sucking cock that she was getting turned on by the act of handling the horn. Hmm, pondered Kim, perhaps that where the expression 'horny' originated from! She set to work running her lips up and down the unicorn's shaft as he groaned in ecstasy at having cock and horn played with by two dominant and sexy females.

Enough of this, thought Kim, it's time for me to take my pleasure. She climbed up onto the rack. She didn't need any further stimulation; her cunt was already wet with anticipation as it hovered tantalisingly above him.

"You're a very good monster."

"Yes, it's your lucky day unicorn," Kim said as she lowered herself onto him.

The unicorn gasped and Kim moaned as she drove herself down on him. She was sopping and eager and the hard cock slid straight into her, penetrating deep into her cunt. It was magical, just as she imagined fucking a unicorn ought to be.

Meanwhile the Alice at his head had her own plans. She had clearly become aroused from stroking his horn but wanted to go further. She had now mounted the rack and was wiggling her pretty little arse and pushing her fanny into the unicorn's face so she could smell the erotic scent of her sex. She pulled her latex skirt up and clambered onto the rack and to Kim and the unicorn's amazement lowered herself down onto the horn. It was too long for her to take the whole length but she used her strong thigh muscles to support herself and lower herself up and down onto the horn. What a sight they must look, laughed Kim. There was Kim dressed as a bird of paradise, her hips thrusting up and down on the hard cock, her brightly feathered headdress bobbing up and down and at the other end a fetish Alice mounting a unicorn horn.

The two women worked in unison, riding the cock and horn in tandem and running their eager cunts up and down their respective shafts. Kim loved the sensation as she lowered herself up and down the unicorn's shaft forcing it deep into her and then moving her hips sensuously in a circling motion. It was made all the more exciting for watching the fetish Alice opposite her riding the unicorn horn, her blonde hair flying around her with the exertion and her red cheeks getting more and more flushed with every motion. The two women looked across at each other and laughed. They tried to read each other's reactions and the groans of pleasure emitted from their lips as their fucking drove them on to their climaxes. Kim was close now and she could see the other girl was too. It would be delightful, she thought, if they could time it to come together. And so they did as simultaneously they both let out a screech of pleasure and their bodies shuddered with wave after wave of orgasm. At the same time the unicorn gasped as he shot his load into Kim's cunt. Oh my word, thought Kim, suppose I get pregnant and give birth to a child that's part girl, part unicorn. How very bizarre that would be.

The two exhausted but very satisfied girls dismounted the unicorn.

"God, I'm dying for a pee," said Alice.

"Me, too," echoed Kim.

"Where's the loo?" she asked.

Kim's eyes glinted mischievously, "Why there's plenty of things we can use for a toilet here."

Their eyes met as Alice got her meaning. Kim had seen the piece of equipment earlier when she was in the dungeon and quickly worked out its use. It was a gothic iron chair with a hole in the seat, a nice round arse shaped hole. The bottom of the chair was open with just a cast iron tray underneath it, a tray for catching drips, thought Kim as she immediately worked out the purpose of the chair.

"Come on, it's your turn now," said Kim taking the lion, who had been patiently watching and getting turned on by Kim and Alice fucking the unicorn.

Kim and Alice took a golden fur covered arm each and dragged the lion towards the forbidding iron chair.

Kim stroked the rough matted hair around his head and Alice wickedly pulled at his tail.

"It's such a shame, he might get his mane all wet."

"Oh Miss, you're such a very wicked monster, I'm far too old for this," the lion said wearily.

Kim laughed, "You're a Nemesisland character. You heard what the Red Queen said, you've got to do anything I want."

Alice had got a leg spreader and some iron ankle shackles from the wall and there were already wrist shackles attached to the feet of the chair.

"Get down under there lion. And make sure you get your head right under the chair."

He placed his head on the metal tray right under the chair as Kim fastened the wrist cuffs and Alice the iron ankle cuffs and leg spreader. Kim bent over and looked down through the hole at the scruffy golden mane and the tortoise shell glasses balanced on the end of his nose. They must have looked a strange sight, her grinning smile and bright eyes looking out at him through the exotic brightly coloured bird of paradise mask. Alice came alongside her and looked through the hole at the lion.

"He looks very scared," said Alice.

"And so he should do. He also looks a bit excited," replied Kim pointing to an erect cock that stood out from a bush of coarse golden hair.

"I'll have to do something about that," said Alice.

Kim had always wanted to do this but had never got the chance. It was way off the agenda of any of her clients in the parlour but she had heard some of the other girls talk about it. It had been fun peeing into the tea pot at the Hatter's tea party but peeing straight into the mouth; that really excited her. She thought it must be so dominant and empowering to force a man to drink in her golden waters and to watch them splash all over his face and body. Kim felt it must be the ultimate test of power and submission.

"Open wide," called Kim through the hole in the chair, "I want you to drink every drop. I don't want to see any spillage. I warn you I'm bursting so there'll be plenty of it!"

Kim climbed up onto the chair. She nestled her back-side into the hole in the seat. The iron was cold but as she wiggled her arse into position she soon felt comfortable. What must it look like from underneath, she thought? Her beautiful round arse squeezed into a metal hole and the lips of her cunt sticking out threateningly ready to dispense their warm golden gift into the waiting and expectant mouth.

She let a torrent of her golden piss stream into the waiting human receptacle. She could hear the sound of waters and the gulping of the lion as he tried to drink in her magnificent golden wine. It felt great, thought Kim. She clenched her buttocks and held the waters in. She didn't want to waste it all in one gush. She lifted her feather covered ankle boots onto the lion's chest and dug their sharp metal tips of the heels into his nipples. The lion's body jerked in pain.

"Keep still lion," scalded Kim.

Meanwhile, Alice had got to work on the lion's cock. She started gently stroking it to get it fully erect and now the object was rock hard she was pulling at it vigorously. As Kim took a rest perched on her iron throne she watched Alice as she flicked the tip of his cock with her tongue and then took it into her mouth. Now for some more, thought Kim. She relaxed her muscles and, as Kim worked her lips up and down his shaft, let out another stream of warm liquid into the lion's mouth. It would be impossible to drink in such a torrent and Kim imagined splashes of the steaming fluid pouring onto him and running down his face and pools of it nestling in the cast iron drip tray underneath making his bushy mane all wet with her piss. The thought of it turned Kim on. She clenched her buttocks again to halt the flow. She had an idea.

"Alice, didn't you say you wanted to go?"

"Yes, mistress Kim," she replied.

"Well, stop pleasuring the lion and use him as your toilet then."

Alice hitched up her dress. Kim could see her shaved pussy and cunt lips as she crouched over the lion. On Kim's command they simultaneously relaxed the muscles of their bladders and let their warm waters flow over him. Kim found it exciting and dominant to exercise this kind of control and really, it was a privilege for him to be offered a mistress's golden wine to drink and to be used as a piss-pot by two beautiful fair haired young women. She watched as the waters gushed over his erect cock and balls. Kim moved her shoes from his chest and Alice shuffled forward to pour yet more of her waters over his chest and stomach. Trickles of the fluid were running all over him onto the stone-flagged floor. Kim clenched her muscles to force out the last squirt of piss as she watched Alice do the same. That was amazing, reflected Kim, it certainly lived up to expectations.

She lifted herself up from her iron throne. She looked down through the hole and saw the lion's head nestled in a pool of her golden waters.

"I'm very disappointed you've not drunk it all," she scalded, "still there was rather a lot, so I don't suppose you've done too badly. Was it nice?"

"It was wonderful, young mistress," replied the lion dreamily. "It's such a privilege to receive the golden water's from madam's body. It tasted and felt amazing - so warm and comforting."

"Excellent," laughed Kim.

Kim caught a fleeting glimpse between the revellers in the dungeon of the distinctive patterned tail coat belonging to the knave of hearts; the head boy from the headmistress's study. There was a fetish playing card on her knees in front of him sucking his cock.

"Sorry Alice," announced Kim, "got to dash, just seen an old friend!"

She skipped off to renew acquaintances with the delectable Digby Everard. She wanted more of that long hard cock inside her. It appealed to Kim to seduce the jack of hearts, not that she expected to encounter too much resistance from him. But, this time Kim intended to take control. She crept up behind him and surreptitiously lifted the latex tails of his coat to reveal a nice tight back-side squirming in time to the sucking motion as the playing card girl fellated his cock. She lifted her hand up and gave a massive slap against the firm flesh. He jumped in surprise and turned his head around to see who had administered the stroke.

"I hope you haven't been stealing tarts knave," Kim sniggered, "or you'll really be in trouble with the Red Queen."

The young man laughed. He slid is cock from the paying card's mouth and with a gentle nod sent the disappointed girl packing. He turned round to face Kim, his cock stood up proud, the girl's saliva still glistening on its bulbous red tip. It looked every bit as huge and magnificent as she remembered from the school scene. He looked delicious with his tousled hair, dark brown eyes and his cocky smile.

"The girl from the headmistress's study," he exclaimed, "my you've come up in Nemesisland since I fucked you. The Red Queen's special companion and slave girl. Who'd of thought, after being such a disobedient girl?"

"You bet, and I've got a little score to settle," she replied laying another hard slap on his buttock, "I'm no naughty school girl now. Kim's the joker in the pack and I trump everyone except the Red Queen, even the knave of hearts, so you'd better do what I say."

Kim wrapped her arms around his muscular chest and pulled him tight against her breasts so she could feel the pliant latex against her body. She nuzzled the nape of his neck and planted kisses and bites as her fingers ran down his body seeking out the hard flesh of his erect cock which she could feel pressing urgently against her. They parted slightly so she could take it in her hands and run her fingernails along its throbbing shaft. It felt great to have it in her hand. She was going to have it inside her, but this time on her own terms.

Kim pushed him backwards. She had already spotted her destination as she manoeuvred him back to an arched-back chair in the corner of the dungeon. It was a bondage chair with hooks and eyelets set into its wooden arms and legs; Kim could see that but she had no intention of tying him onto it. She wanted those strong hands left free, free to massage her swollen breasts and touch her aching pussy. She pushed his chest and he slipped obediently back into the chair, anticipating where Kim wanted him to be. He'd go straight to the bottom of the class after she had finished with him, she thought.

Kim pinned him back against the chair with the palms of her hands. Their eyes met with a fusion of mutual attraction and sexual tension. Kim wanted this young man. She ran her fingers through his brown curls and then took his face in her hands and kissed him, thrusting her eager tongue into his mouth. He tasted delicious with a hint of strawberries from the trays of delicacies at the ball. They explored each other's mouths eagerly with mutual lust.

As their lips finally parted Kim lifted herself up onto the chair and held herself over the young knave's cock supporting herself by reaching out against the back of the chair. She looked down at him, strands of her wavy fair hair tumbling onto his face and into his mouth. His hands reached up to stroke her swollen breasts and a tingle of arousal went down to her cunt. But Kim was already wet, her cunt still filled with the spunk of the unicorn and sopping with lust for him.

"Fuck, I want you inside me now," she gasped.

She lowered herself onto him and he reached down to grasp his erect cock and direct it into Kim's aching, sopping hole. Kim groaned as it slid into her and she let the weight of her body drop down to impale herself on the full length of the long shaft. It filled her gloriously. Kim rode him expertly. She rocked her hips back and forth. She slid her cunt up and down his shaft and he responded with thrusts of his hips to penetrate her even deeper all whilst the young man was sucking on her nipples and using his fingers to play with her aching little bud.

She was supremely skilled at giving sexual pleasure of course but this wasn't to satisfy the needs of any paying client, this wasn't even to submit to one of Nemesisland's strange characters and bizarre human animals. This was all for her. This was for her pleasure. This was to satisfy her needs and hers alone. She'd felt an animal attraction to this young man, gazing up at him through her legs in the headmistress's study and now she'd got what she wanted; his cock inside her, his tongue exploring her breasts and his fingers massaging her swollen clit to her inevitable orgasm.

At that moment, the Red Queen emerged from her isolation room where Kim had been mummified.

"Hmm, having fun I see Kim." The Red Queen laughed approvingly at the sight of her young charge extracting such pleasure from the knave of hearts.

"Mmmm," moaned Kim her whole body riding on the knave of hearts cock, her tits bouncing up and down with the pumping motion and her matted hair, sweaty from the exertion, swinging.

Kim eased the pace of her fucking. The Red Queen stroked Kim's hair and planted a kiss on her flushed cheeks leaving a pursed red mark in scarlet lip-stick. Kim picked up the movement of her fucking again. This time the Red Queen's hands reached around her and took her nipples between her gloved fingers and squeezed and twisted the swollen mounds of sensitive flesh. The knave of heart's cock pressing against the walls of her cunt, his fingers rubbing her clit and now the exquisite nipple torture all conspired to catapult Kim into ecstasy. The wonderful mixture of pain and pleasure sent her squealing over the top as she finally reached a pulsating orgasm. The knave of hearts soon followed as he released himself into her with his own groans of pleasure. Kim wrapped her arms around him and pulled him tight, panting heavily with a mixture of exertion and delicious pleasure.

The Red Queen left the two young people to wallow in their enjoyment as they continued to kiss and touch each other with all the tenderness of new lovers. The head boy had met his match in Kim and yet, she reflected, it was good that she might find a companion in Nemesisland. Kim had exceeded all her expectations. She had truly entered into the spirit of Nemesisland. Kim had demonstrated all the qualities she had hoped for and all the resilience and power passed on through her distinguished lineage.

Eventually she drew their attention back to her presence.

"Well Kim, I've just been administering some punishments in my isolation room, would you like to join me?

The bird of paradise followed her mistress through into the adjoining room. It was crammed full of slaves and guests in different forms of bondage; in the iron cages, chained onto the wall, hog-tied onto the floor. The Red Queen had clearly been enjoying herself. The Duchess was there on a wooden chair her arms tied up with rope above her, her legs apart and her petticoats pushed to one side, her cock and balls exposed and two sticky pads on her balls. The Red Queen picked up the little controller and turned the knobs up high sending a tingling electric current through the Duchess's balls.

"Even the most loyal of my servants don't escape, do they Duchess?" She exclaimed. "He's being punished for playing with you behind my back Kim. Come over her, I've another miscreant here who needs punishing."

The Red Queen led Kim over to a large black wooden isolation box. There was a tiny wooden shutter door at one end which she pulled back to reveal the whiskered face and floppy ears of the white rabbit.

"I'm punishing him for being late, just as I said I would. He's been locked away for most of the ball now. I'll need him later as he's my emissary and Nemesisland's clerk of court. But, for now he has had to endure this isolation and punishment."

Kim could see he had been tied into the box with nipple clamps on. She also saw there was another little wooden door where his genitals would be and she slid that back to see a penis in a bush of fluffy white pubic hair. A wicked little thought passed through Kim's head.

The Red Queen turned the switch of the electric toy up and the Duchess in the corner groaned and twisted in pain.

"Oh do shut up Duchess. You know more than anybody else I can't have my servants interfering with my guests. You know that very well. That'll teach you for playing with Kim without my permission."

"Actually," said Kim, "I'm feeling a little bit peckish after my exertions with the unicorn and lion."

The Red Queen snapped her fingers and one of the fetish playing cards came forward and stood next to Kim holding a tray with a glass of the bright red drink and some nibbles. Kim ravenously tucked into some of the food, dipping peppers and tortilla chips into the spicy red tomato dip and washing them down with the fruity red cocktail. She picked up a long slice of the red chilli. Kim knew only too well the effect this had from when she'd once gone to the loo immediately after chopping some chillies once and inadvertently brushed her cunt with her fingers afterwards. She looked down into the open door in the isolation box and, taking the chilli tentatively between her fingers reached down to the white rabbit's cock. There was a surprised scream at the other end of the box as Kim brushed the fiery red chilli against the white rabbit's member.

The Red Queen smiled a broad grin, "That's my girl. I chose my initiate well. I don't just have a willing slave girl I have mischievous companion and a sister goddess to help out in my world."