Adventures in Nemesisland Ch.19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The white rabbit was squirming uncomfortably. Tied up in the box as he was he couldn't even see the little object causing him such torment. Kim took his cock between her fingers, gently opened itsend and inserted the chilli into the tip of his penis. That certainly made him jump. Kim and the Red Queen laughed together at his predicament. Kim would leave the chilli there for just a while longer. After the initial shock he would soon get used to the pain and it would serve him right for being late and for being such a blubbering idiot when Kim asked him questions to be locked away in the box with that fiery red instrument of torment in his cock. Kim slid the little door back.

The Red Queen handed Kim the electrics controller, "I'm going to leave you for a bit now Kim and see what else is happening at my ball. Are you enjoying yourself?" she asked.

"It's brilliant," exclaimed Kim, "but then what else would I expect from the Red Queen!"

"Why yes of course, thank you my dear," she said as she left the room

Kim turned up the knobs on the control unit and the Duchess squirmed and groaned in pain.

"I'm sorry Duchess. I know you've been very kind to me but, you know, as the Red Queen says, you can't escape punishment in Nemesisland."

Kim turned the knob up a notch further.

"Ooo. Yes, I know Kim, I know."

As Kim was playing with the Duchess she glanced around and saw a black shadowy figure at the back of one of the cages. It was the black cat.

"She still hasn't turned you back again?"

"No, not yet," he replied. "Can you forgive me for my failings Kim?"

"Oh yes," said Kim. "I don't hold grudges and besides, I kind of feel now that it was all meant to work out this way."

"Yes Kim, I think you're right. After all, she is a goddess of fate as well as retribution. Are you having fun at the ball?"

"Oh yeah," said Kim, "I'm really enjoying myself!"