Adventures in Outer Space

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ronan hoped they would find something groundbreaking. Something to validate his existence. What an accomplishment that would be for him!

He was still throbbing and standing at attention from the time he had with Irena. Damn, that was hot but he realized there was no way to keep their adventures private. It was driving him crazy trying to decide what to do!

Kale was one of the scientists dashing around the lab. He was in usual form: hair that scared combs and brushes to death and glasses held together with tape he refused to trade in for new ones. When he noticed Ronan, he ripped off his gloves and bolted out until he was face-to-face with him.

He launched at Ronan and nearly tackled him. "Are you okay? When I visited the infirmary, you were still out."

Ronan patted his back. "I'm trying to stay okay but you're threatening that. I guess I'm flattered that you're happy to see me."

"I am!"

"Thanks for the love. What did you learn in there?"

Kale tried to lower his voice but his excitement kept coming through. "It looks like rock but feels like metal. It's not anything we've ever discovered, which means it may come from a place we've never discovered! We should name it after you. How about 'Ronanium?' Your name would be on the periodic table!"

Ronan couldn't help but perk up at the sound of that. He pictured himself walking up to the stage in a suit and tie in an auditorium to receive an award with people cheering him for his finding.

He redirected his eyes to Kale. "Wow, I could get used to hearing that!"

"The only thing about that is I believe there's a chance someone created it. Not the rock/metal element itself but I think it's some kind of reconnaissance aircraft or drone in disguise!"

Ronan shook his head. "Thanks a lot, pal. What lead you to your conclusion?"

Kale pulled a circuit board contained in a plastic case out of his lab coat's pocket. It was green with wires crisscrossing in every direction and a square covering that hid a processor.

"Look at this," Kale said as he pointed at the component. "This little board that fits in my palm was piloting the whole thing. We also found cameras and sensors imbedded in the aircraft. I think the heat it emitted was a self-defense mechanism. All of its essential components were housed in some kind of heat resistant casing."

"Can anything you found trace the origin of the aircraft?"

Kale scratched his head. "We're working on that. We don't know anything about this technology so it could be dangerous but so exciting! One thing I'm sure of is this: no human created this. At least that's what I hope!"

Ronan felt a buzz in his pocket. He whipped out his phone, which projected an indigo hologram of the caller that could see in whatever direction the phone was facing.

He pushed the "Answer Call" button. "Hey, Irena!"

"Sweetheart, did you forget we had to study for the test tomorrow?"

"No, I was talking to Kale about what I found."

"Hey, Irena!" Kale said as he saw her projection.

"Hi Kale!"

"I was going back to work, anyways," Kale said while walking away. "I'll let you know if I learn anything else!"

On his way to Irena's dorm, he thought about how close he was doing something significant with his life. He could have found something that leads them to discovering the first alien race. He wondered what else he could do! Maybe everyone was right about this potential. But, he was having so much fun with Irena! Hot, sexy fun and she was helping him with his studies. He didn't know if he could reach his potential and be with her! It was running him crazy trying to decide what to do!

When he stood in front of her room, no doubt his heart knew it by its roaring beats and his cock, which jumped up knowing what could happen.

He buzzed her with the call button. When she answered, he told her it was him and that door was open before he could blink again!

There she was with her hair down and wearing nothing more than a T-shirt that was three sizes too large and he couldn't take his eyes off those legs. This was going to be fun!

She hugged the back of his neck and pulled him in for a kiss.

Ronan didn't pucker to return to gesture but she went ahead and invited him in like nothing was unusual. Her being that close to him was enough to send him out of control. She had also gone a little far with the papaya lotion, which was all he could smell in her dorm. It was nice but a bit much!

There wasn't a hint of dust or dirt anywhere. The whole place seemed to gleam and sparkle. He wished his dorm looked like that.

Irena handed him a sheet of paper with some exercises on it. "Hey, babe. I made this for you. We can go through these together."

It had ten questions. The first five had periodic table elements and a blank where he was to write its symbol and the last five listed the symbol and he had to write its corresponding element. He almost shed tears. Work like this did that to him. He figured it would be bearable with her at least.

A few minutes later, they were lying on the floor with orange-pineapple juice and their worksheets.

Irena snuggled into him. "Okay, Potassium. Do you remember the symbol for it?"

"Um, it should be 'Po' if it's not."

"No, sweetie," Irena said as she patted his lower back. "Remember, that one was different. It's 'K'. Some of the symbols are taken from their Latin names."

"How would I know that? That makes no sense at all."

She leaned in and laid some kisses behind his ear and on his cheek while her hand made its way to his ass. She gave it a feel.

"You can learn it, baby," she said. "Oh, you have a nice butt. So firm!"

Ronan reached behind him and took her hand off. He hated that! Ah!

"Don't do that."

Her eyes almost popped out and her bottom lip fell. "What's wrong?"

"I've been thinking that I want to focus on my career. I don't think I can do us and do that at the same time. I'm sorry."

It nearly destroyed him to say that. He wondered what he was thinking!

Irena sat up and gave him space. "Are you sure this is what you want?"

He tangled with his response for a few moments before he gave it. "I'm...sure."

Irena covered her eyes with both hands. She was trying to keep the floodgates from bursting. Ronan felt like he'd hung a jerk sign over his head. It tore him up more when she started sobbing. He thought it was best to leave.

The next day in class, he was sitting in a new desk away from Irena's. Nothing he'd done since he went into her dorm felt right but he was trying to convince himself it was. He wanted her more than ever and the fact her seat was empty had him about to lose his mind!

Ms. Yurasova directed everyone to the test intranet site, which they could access on their tablets. When everyone was at the site, she told the class they could begin.

Ronan began answering questions but still no Irena. He felt responsible but he pushed through the test.

If he wholeheartedly meant what he said, he would have stood firm and let her deal with the situation herself. That wasn't the case.

A few minutes later, there was a buzz at the door. Students' badges wouldn't work on the door five minutes after class started so the instructor had to open it.

Ms. Yurasova walked to the door and Ronan was glued to it to see if it was her.

It was Irena! Ms. Yurasova said something about not letting her take the test! Ronan dashed to the door!

"Why can't she take the test?" he asked as he bulled between the teacher and Irena.

"She's late and if she cared about the test, she would have been on time. Her score is a zero, which probably means she will fail the class."

Ronan stood nose-to-nose with Ms. Yurasova and he didn't care if she was snarling.

He raised a finger and said, "She's passed everything the whole time she's been here and this isn't fair!"

The instructor inched closer and fired back. "I don't care about fair! I only want people here that want to be here!"

"You're a poor excuse for a so-called instructor! She's the best this station has to offer and you would see that if you got off your power trip!"

Irena ran away with tears flying and Ronan followed in her shadow.

"Come back, Ronan, or you'll fail the test!" Ms. Yurasova hollered.

Without looking back, he said, "Screw it!"

Irena turned into the lounge and ran for the table in the back corner. She fell into the seat, laid her head down, and tried to muffle her wails.

Ronan stopped a few tables away from her. Her cries were crushing him. He was wondering what he could say to make her feel better that he probably ruined her life.

It was like he was moving through a pond of honey when he walked towards her. His stomach was as though someone slung a few bricks into it.

He eased into the chair across from her. He said all he could offer.

"I'm sorry." Either she didn't hear him or she was ignoring him. Probably the latter. He repeated himself. "I was an ass! I'm sorry!"

She lifted her head. He hated seeing her like that. Eyes wet, swollen, and crimson, which matched the color of her face.

Irena rubbed her thumb across her eyes and sniffed. "It's not your fault that I stayed up all night crying. I couldn't sleep."

"I told you what I thought was on my mind but I didn't sleep much either. I couldn't stop thinking about you. Being without you made me sick. Nothing I do matters if you're not there."

A stream ran over her cheeks. "You don't have to say that if you don't mean it."

Ronan took her hand. "I do mean it! I didn't realize it until I was without you! I was stupid."

Irena withdrew her hand and put her focus on the corner behind her. "I think you said what you really meant yesterday. We can't be together like this anymore. When the teacher told me that I was going to fail, I wanted to curl up and die. I'm throwing something away few people get to do. Who gets to live in space? It's beautiful up here."

Ronan couldn't argue. There were two forces inside fighting for dominance. One that wanted as much fucking as he could get and the other, which wanted to be someone great.

He shrugged and opened his palms toward her. "Why can't we do both? A lot of people do."

"That's the thing. Wecan'tdo both. We tried and look where we are. You know we're going to get caught one day. It's better this way," Irena said as she stood. "I'm going to go to the captain and see if he'll make the teacher let me take the test."

When she walked away, the emptiness that followed was laced with ice.

He drooped and bashed his fist on the table."Smart, Ronan. Real smart."

Ronan took a stroll through the station. He was bluer than ever. He believed a good man should have a woman behind him but it didn't look like that was going to happen. He swung a haymaker at the air and slapped himself in the head. To his chagrin, Ms. Yurasova was approaching on top of all that. He figured the day could only get better.

She stood there with her head off-center as she looked to be trying to figure out what was going on. "Sir, do I need to recommend you for psychiatric evaluation?"

"No!" he snapped but he changed his tone to apologize. "Sorry."

She walked past him with a wave of the hand. "Come with me. I wanted to talk to you anyhow."

Walks with the instructor, especially the one you spit fire at, never ended well.

They ended up in a corridor shrouded in shadows.

She folded her arms and leaned in. "You scored well enough to pass the test, 82 out of 100, but I don't know if you want to be here."

"I do. I'm not seeing Irena anymore so I can focus better."

Ronan couldn't believe he lied to her face of all people. Focus better? Right. All he could think of was Irena. Really, he was lying to himself and her face happened to be there.

She laid a hand on his shoulder. She had worker's hands, which had the texture of a rock but was filled with so much comfort and care.

"All the greatness and fulfillment you can ever dream of is right here for you. It's up to you to take it. You're getting one more chance. What will you do with it?"

When she walked away, it occurred to him how complex that question was.

In bed that night, he was shifting around so much, the bed sheets and comforter along with him ended up on the floor. He didn't get anywhere close to forty winks. Five at the most. He buried himself in the linen and grunted.

When morning came, still in a sleep daze, he shambled his way out of the dorms and to the beverage bar. His hair missed its daily appointment with the hairbrush but he didn't care if he resembled Kale this day.

He fell onto the bar and ordered some coffee and a doughnut. He stuck his nose over the beverage and absorbed its bitter but soothing smell. The steam seemed to bring him into the world of the awakened.

He took a sip and enjoyed the warmth of it traveling through his body.

"Ah, I need that," he said as he sat the mug on his saucer.

He took a bite of the glazed pastry and leaned on the bar. Irena was still prevalent in his mind but the relaxation the breakfast stop provided made it a bit easier to deal with.

He leaned on the bar and felt some vibrations. He looked to his right. He nearly choked when he saw who it was! He swept a napkin from the bar and coughed into it.

He wanted to say something to Irena but he watched the baristas' hips shake around as they prepared coffee.

Over the next ten minutes, Ronan realized the space between him and Irena was shrinking but he hadn't moved anywhere!

She glanced but pulled her gaze away when he happened to look over.

This went on for a few minutes. It was fun in a way but it was going on too long.

Ronan summoned enough courage to speak. "Hi."

She shifted an eyeball in his way. "Hey."

"Sleep well?"

"Nope. You?"

"Hell no."

Irena turned a little more in his direction. "It sucked being without you. I thought it was the right thing but I don't know."

Ronan rotated a little. "Tell me about it. I hated it but if that's what you want..."

Irena slid down the bar. "It's not!"

It looked like her eyes were level with her nose and they had bags hanging under them. The corners of those eyes had sleep crust.

He smiled. "You look so beautifully awful."

"Whatever!"

They migrated to a table and had some bonding conversation.

After a half hour or so, they left the table with their hands melded together. They were back as one. Classes were still in session and there wasn't much traffic in the halls leaving them time to explore.

Irena said, "You have some leftover icing on the corner of your mouth."

"Can you get it for me?"

"Sure," she said as she licked it. They started making smacking noises and tongue wrestling.

Ronan pulled away a bit. It was like smoke rose from that kiss.

They started walking and ended up at the training center. It was about the size of a small house and had martial arts mats about as well as punching bags and a weight room. Along the walls were benches for the spectators and that's where the couple wound up. There wasn't a person around and they could see the door if anyone came in.

Ronan and Irena took turns taking each other's jackets off.

Irena took his hand and was shifting her gaze around. "Being away from you made me realize something."

"What's that?"

She twirled some of her strands around a couple of her fingers and crossed and uncrossed her legs. "That I've never been so nervous in my life. My hands won't stop shaking." Irena lifted all ten digits into the air and yeah, it was like she was standing in the cold with no gloves on.

Ronan moved closer. "What's the matter?"

"I think I'm falling in love with you."

He froze and his heart ceased. He wasn't sure he heard that right. The "L" word? They'd been together for only a couple of months and spent most of that time fucking. But, whenever they had mutual free time, they were together. She did help him with his classwork. And they had a few expressos together. And they shared a love for outer space wonders. He was trapped between his ears for more than a few seconds.

Ronan said, "I..."

"If you don't feel the same, you don't have to say it."

"Can I show you?"

"Sure."

He threw his hands around her neck and they kissed until they could hardly breathe. She straddled him and, while cradling her face, they continued. It began to feel like a sauna and he ripped her shirt upwards. He unsnapped her bra, tore it away, and licked her nipples, going from one to the other while holding her breasts. He fed them into his mouth and sucked and tugged them with his lips. She tossed her neck back and cried out in glee.

Irena shifted around upon him while clamping his shoulders. She pulled his shirt overhead and kissed all over his pecs and returned the nipple licks and even gave him a nibble before holding it between her lips and sucking hard. He held onto her hips and growled.

His beast was ready but if this was the last time they saw each other, he had to give her something she wouldn't forget.

Ronan lifted Irena and sat her on the bench. He reached for her pants and pulled them off over her shoes and her panties, which were of silk, went with them. Her panties had a moist spot. She smelled of arousal and when he rubbed a fingertip inside her, she was wet. He pushed her legs open, dove in, and licked all of that wetness, encircling his licker around inside and he brought it out and glided it up and down outside.

He pushed a finger in and another two and finger-fucked her while pleasuring her clit. Irena rubbed her clutched the bench and moaned while sweat droplets traveled over her temples.

Ronan pushed his pants and boxers down. Irena spread her legs wider. He placed his tip in first and moved forward until she took in all of him. She was warm and wet. He started with a slow back and forth build up for a few moments but went harder and harder until he was pounding her into the bench.

They interlaced fingers and he fucked her with all he had with each drive into her. Her eyes rolled back and she locked her legs around him.

He pushed in again as far as he could go and held it there. Irena covered the screams that were trying to escape. They made eye contact and grinned at each other.

Ronan pulled her off the bench, turned her around, and pointing at the floor. She took the hint as she lowered to her knees and laid her arms on the bench.

Her ass was facing him and it was tiny, proportioned to her hand-sized breasts, but it was sexy to him.

He pulled her hips back a bit and started fucking her until their bodies were rumbling together. She braced herself as he gave Irena a spank and another. She yelped as her ass turned cherry.

Each time his cock thrust into her, it forced her forward and her nipples were rubbing the bench. Ronan reached around and pinched them. She shrieked.

He leaned forward and tugged her hair. "You like it when I fuck you from behind while grabbing your tits, don't you?"

While panting, she said, "Yes."

"Do you want me to fuck you harder?"

"Yes."

"Tell me."

"Fuck me harder, please!"

"Tell me to do it while spanking you because you act so quiet but you're really a bad girl."

"Fuck me harder while spanking me because I act quiet but I'm really bad!"

He granted her wish and slapped her ass again and again while he drew back and went in hard. He drew back and went in with force again. Irena was moaning so loud someone passing by in the hall might have heard her!

Ronan slowed his movements before he stopped.

He stood and tugged her hand. "Come with me."

He stepped into the training room office and turned a dial on a control panel inside. They noticed their clothes begin to rise into the air.

Irena giggled. "Hehe! I forgot we can change the amount of gravity in this room!"

"We're going to train here, eventually. The instructors want us to practice combat in little or zero gravity situations in case it happens in real life," he said as he took her hand and returned to the main area of the training center.