All Comments on 'Adventures in Rosieland Ch. 05'

by SteveGx

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Still cheaters...but happy ones...

"suppose it makes us even!"...That's what was missing to end this part of the story...Cheaters, but happy, at least the solved the problem...And there wasn't another child in the world...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I like that at least it offers some balance.....

...between Rosie's indiscretions and Steve's. Now if Georgie can't get over her new discovery that sex with a good sized, but not overly big cock is very, very good....well, we might see her coming to pay Steve several visits and eventually turning up pregnant (as illegitimate children accepted into a "loving" home seems to be a theme for this author) with a change in the order of things.

To his credit, there are minimal technical issues with SGx's writing. That's something the majority of contributors here could do much, much better.

The style is engaging and the characters come off as (mostly) real people. I'm waiting to see Georgie fill out as a returning character, since I felt she was mostly one dimensional in this first episode to include her. The description is stunning, but who is she, what is she like, what in her makeup allows her to fuck a virtual stranger after a spiked dinner and some wine? How does she feel about Bobby, her still new boyfriend, fucking Rosie stupid at that same dinner? How does Bobby feel about Georgie looking happy and satisfied after sex with Steve...a look he's never been able to give her?

Now, Rosie broke rules and more should be made of her punishment, making amends and showing some restraint in future. But like that Steve got some to match. Maybe that's childish or petty and I know it doesn't right the wrong (only worsens the situation), but it feels better that what the gander got, the goose was able to get. If "what's good for the goose is good for the gander" applies, does not the reverse apply?

I guess I'll just have to live with the notion that it does.....

devilspydevilspyover 9 years ago
She will hunger again

Face it, his wife is hooked on hung studs massive cock. All cocks since have been compared to Bobby. She wanted Bobby thick heavy load of sperm pumped into the tight married pussy. Even the huge toy could not do it for her. I know married women like this, once they get some real horse hung stud, they want more and more of it. She will hunger again and it may not be Bobby, but it will be some stud.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous