Adventures in Swinging Ch. 03-04

Story Info
Ellie and Jared Swap with Best Friends.
4.4k words
4.25
10.7k
15
8

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 04/23/2024
Created 08/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 3

I stayed close to Ellie throughout the night, holding her whichever she turned. She got up once at night to tinkle, and I felt her slide out from me. Popping off the bed, her tiny footsteps went off to the bathroom. I loved how polite and private she was, closing the door and turning on and off the light before she came back out. She was always considerate of waking me. I had pretended to be asleep with just a bit of my eye cocked open to see her slide into her now cool side of the bed. She inched herself into the middle till her butt bumped my side. I had silently rolled to wrap her back up as she tucked the bed sheet under her chin.

In the morning, I stirred slowly, feeling groggy and still tired. I do not remember falling asleep, but it must have been between three and four in the morning. I looked at the clock, and it was 07:13 am. I could hear Ellie in the kitchen, working a pan and cooking bacon from the aroma crossing my nose. I rolled to a sitting position and focused on the day ahead.

Ellie called me, "Common sleepy head, wake up for breakfast." I groaned as I remembered Seth and Heather were coming over for 'brunch-lunch,' as Ellie always said.

I hollered, "Be there in a second; I am just pulling the pieces together."

I swear, each year, I got slower and slower in getting out of bed. Whatever the 40s brought with them, being more languid in the morning was one of the things I took to naturally. To return to the world of the living, I needed coffee. My feet found and slid into my pair of moccasin slippers along the side of the bed. The memory flashed through me as I recalled the kids had bought them for my birthday 4 or 5 years ago. They were from L.L. Bean and were so comfortable. For all the years, they showed minor wear and tear, and they retained that wonderful broken-in feel with a cozy, fluffy cotton lining. I started down the steps, and a pronounced rift from my butt gave me away.

"I heard that fart-man," Ellie snickered.

"Sorry honey, Fred just snuck out the back door," I deadpanned. I edged past her as she finished making eggs and toasting bagels. Reaching the freshly made coffee, I grabbed a mug and filled it. Sitting at the table, I pulled the cup to my nose and drank in the aroma. There is nothing like that magical first sip.

"Ahhhh, nectar of the Gods," I proclaimed. Ellie brought me a plate with three eggs over easy, three thick-cut slices of bacon, and a delicious toasted plain bagel with cream cheese. She laid the plate before me, and I cocked a smile at her,

"O.K., you and Heather have already talked and have something up your sleeves to surprise me?"

She shook her head, "Nope, not even close, lover boy. That plate is one of many rewards coming your way for going outside your comfort zone and indulging me sexually for the first time in many years." I about choked on the slug of coffee I was downing,

"I beg your pardon, El?" She plopped beside me after moving the Sunday paper out of the way.

"Hey, I was going to read that," I protested. Elle puckered up the annoyed look that she knew disarmed me,

"You know very well what you did yesterday was important for you. I wanted you to know how much I love and appreciate that, including the wonderful orgasms you gave me."

I leaned over and kissed her cheek, "I enjoyed everything with you yesterday." We sat silently, munching on breakfast, her hand touching mine occasionally. We digested the morning news, moved to the sofa, and sat through CBS Sunday Morning, giving our usual added commentary to augment what Jane Pauley had to offer.

Ellie stood first from the sofa, saying, "I'm off to shower. Will you please tackle the dishes? I will come down and spell you and prep the food for Seth and Heather. She called early this morning and said they would be over once they changed after church, so I figure we have till noon most before they arrive for lunch-brunch."

I shook my head, "My darling, this meal isn't even close to anything resembling brunch anymore; it will be a late lunch. Speaking of which, why did we eat a big breakfast?"

Ellie put her hands on her hips and said, "I believe we will need our strength with those two." She turned sprightly and pranced up the stairs, and I began cleaning and doing dishes. Again, I could hear my beloved spouse rustling on her nightstand.

"I hear you up there," I shouted.

I listened till the familiar vrrrrrrrrrrr sound reached me, followed by Ellie giggling. I heard her footsteps heading to our bathroom. The water in the sink became colder, and I deduced she was now in the super orgasmatron shower. About 30 minutes later, she Bebopped down the steps and hugged me. Positively fresh-faced and beautiful in a red bikini top and matching sarong with tropical flower print.

"You look drop-dead gorgeous," I exclaimed after she closed my gaping mouth for me.

She laughed and offered, "You look handsome if somewhat disheveled and a tad smelly." I took off the kitchen apron and popped the loop over her head,

"Thanks, wise ass. By the way, thanks for using up all the hot water." I mouthed back while simultaneously popping her once on the butt. "The clean kitchen is now yours to mess up again." I headed upstairs for my turn in the shower.

Flashing forward, an hour and a half later, we lounged with Seth and Heather. The brats were happily devoured. I counted only two of Ellie's eight blackberry tarts on the pastry plate. In fairness, Seth and I ate them. Perhaps pounced on them is more accurate. I had just poured fresh Palomas fueled with Petron tequila. Seth took the first one off the tray as I served. He brought the glass to his lips and drained the glass.

Heather shook her head in disapproval, "Jeez, Seth, are you sure you won't have another?" Ellie and I burst out laughing as Heather smacked at Seth's arm.

"On the serious side," Seth said, picking out another Paloma, "the rules you and Ellie showed us earlier are almost identical to ours."

I asked Seth, "Are there any things we left out or could improve?"

"Jare, you and Ellie have nailed down a set of boundaries most couples should go by." He looked at El and me and emphasized, "These are excellent rules." He paused a second, forming his thoughts. "You and Ellie need to know that Heather and I consider you our closest friends. Our families have grown up alongside each other. Your girls babysat our kids, which enabled Heather and me to explore this part of our sexual partnership and our fantasies. It allowed us to stretch and ultimately strengthen our trust and belief in each other. If you and Ellie choose to follow us into this lifestyle, or at least try it, then Heather and I insist on one additional rule." He paused for another sip.

I prodded him, answering, "Sure, Seth." He got up to pour another Paloma, salting the rim and adding a grapefruit wedge. He drank it down straight and muttered,

"My God, those things are good. O.K., you asked us about STDs. This is a risk you can never mitigate fully. With appropriate tests that are certified and within 48 hours of an event, one can reduce risk to a reasonable level. This is the approach Heather and I have taken. I want you to know that we purposely had no sex partners outside our marriage last month. Those we played with prior were certified STD-free. Seth reached into his pocket and produced a folder of paper. Here is a test Heather and I took early this week in prep for a cruise we are considering in six months. He handed the paper to Ellie, who opened it and read it carefully. She placed it on the coffee table and nodded.

In his official lawyer voice, Seth shifted in his chair and said, "Heather and I are solemnly pledging to be your guardians in this adventure. Heather will watch over you, Jare, and I will watch over Ellie. Please allow Heather and me the power to use your safe word. We will always be with you and stay near you. Our responsibility is to provide an overwatch to protect you both.

"What protection do you believe we need, Seth?" Ellie asked.

"Protection from making any monumental mistakes that we, as your best friends, think you may not be able to recover from," he replied.

"This is pinky swear time," Heather added. This is our promise to you as our best friends. We can't, in good conscience, encourage you any further without it in place." Ellie was tearing up, and Heather got up, wedged between us, and embraced Ellie, hugging her tight.

"We are sisters, you and me," she said to Ellie.

Seth extended his hand to me. "Jare, you are as close to me as my brothers. So, what do you say?"

I looked at Ellie, and she nodded. I took Seth's hand firmly in my own, "You're on; let's give this a go."

CHAPTER 4

We all sat back down and were quiet for a few moments. This was a turning point in my marriage with Ellie. I sensed she knew it also. 

Heather broke the silence, "You both need to know that if you cannot swing with people you trust, then you should not swing at all." She looked at Seth, and he nodded.

"Would you like to begin with a soft swing?" Heather continued. "Do you trust us enough to move to the next step?"  

Before I could look to her for a sign or say anything, Ellie answered for us both, "Next step." Heather and Seth both looked at me, as did Ellie. I took a moment to consider it, factored in my reaction to Heather's body from the day before, and nodded, "Next Step."

Seth looked at me, "Jare, are you sure?" I gave him a thumbs up.

Without a pause, Heather stood up, assumed the lead, and motioned for us to get up. "Take your clothes off," she ordered.

Seth, Ellie, and Heather immediately began to undress. I watched, transfixed, as Ellie started to unwrap her beautiful sarong. 

I moved to her and asked, "May I please assist?"  

She smiled, "Of course, ever, my gentleman." I pulled the last band of materiel free, and the sarong fell to her feet, revealing her womanly beauty below. I tugged on the string bikini top, and her lightly tanned breasts came into view. I could not help but pull her against me. My hands slid across her nipples, then traced down her side to her hips. She shivered as tiny goose bumps on her arms and neck popped up on her delicate skin. 

Ellie turned and passionately kissed me, and my arms wrapped around her. I could see Seth from the corner of my eye. 

He leaned into Heather, "I didn't think we would ever find a couple who adored and loved each other as much as we do." Heather nodded and leaned her head against his well-muscled arm. 

Ellie and I broke the kiss, and I backed off a step, pulling my shirt over my head and dropping my pants. My cock was as rigid as a pole already.

Heather again took charge, "Seth, please sit on this end of the sofa with Ellie next to you. Jare, I need you at the other end, and I will be between you and Ellie." Once we all were in position, quite cozily, I might add, Heather explained, "Now everyone is within hand-holding distance per the rules. Anyone can use the code word at any time. Each spouse, in turn, will explore the partner next to them. Let's start with the men turning their attention to the women first. Seth, you start first with Heather. Jare, if you are uncomfortable and want to stop at any moment, we will respond immediately."

I nodded to Heather as I finally took my eyes off her gorgeous breasts.

Seth said, "Jare, I understand your concerns, hesitation, and insecurity." My chin rested on my chest as Heather held my hand. "Jared, look at me." I looked at Seth as he continued, "What happens here is fun and only fun between us as friends. There are no romantic feelings, no wish to have a fling or anything that would undermine our friendship, which Heather and I hold most dear. I want you to focus on how your wife responds to me. The moment you disapprove of what we are doing, use your code word, agreed?" I nodded. 

Ellie looked at me, "I love you, Jare."

I smiled as Seth turned his face to softly brush his lips over my wife's. I watched as her mouth parted and her tongue entered his mouth. Her nipples hardened as they kissed with ever more profound intensity and abandon. With one arm wrapped around her, Seth's right hand moved to cup and stroke Ellie's breasts. She moaned in response to another man's touch for the first time since we had met. I wasn't exactly uncomfortable, nor was I happy. 

"Do you want them to stop Jare?" Heather asked. I responded by silently shaking my head no.

 

Ellie's breathing was shallow, not quite a pant yet. Her arousal was apparent. She grabbed Seth's hand, pulled it from her breast, and moved it to the gap in her open legs. She shifted into Seth as they broke their kiss, and each nuzzled the other's neck.

"Ooooh," she moaned as Seth's hand worked up and down her slit. He turned his hand inward, inserting his index finger into Ellie as his thumb rolled over her clit. Ellie gasped, and her mouth gaped, her hips rocking to the movement of Seth's hand. I was slowly rocking back and forth, transfixed. I had no idea what expression was on my face.

Heather reached up and pulled my face to hers. She read my emotions and turned, saying firmly, "BORG."

Ellie gasped as Seth immediately pulled his hand from her. Ellie seemed dazed and confused, but when she turned and saw me, she got up and positioned herself between my legs, her face registering concern. 

"Sweetheart, are you O.K.?" she almost begged. 

A tear rolled down my cheek. Seth began to get up, and I waved him off. "I am O.K., I said. "I just was not ready for the power of the emotion of seeing my wife respond to someone else's touch." I shook my head to clear out the disbelief. "I guess it is arrogance that I thought only I could make her respond like she did with you. It's not about you, Seth. Please continue."

Heather looked at Seth, and they exchanged something that caused a change of plan. "No, it's your turn to pleasure me, Mr. Hansen. Ellie, would you allow me, please?" Ellie acknowledged and shifted around the sofa as Heather dropped to her knees between my legs.

Ellie slid past Seth and occupied Heather's vacated spot. Ellie wrapped her arms around my neck.

I turned my head and kissed Ellie, our mouths opening just as Heather engulfed my cock, sucking it into her mouth. "Ahhhh," I gasped. Ellie instinctively broke the kiss and became a spectator as Heather slicked my shaft with her saliva and rolled her wrist as she pulled up and down on my shaft. It was powerful, visual, visceral lust coming from Heather. It gave me perspective. I could appreciate what Ellie must have felt under the control of Seth's touch.

Heather moaned as she licked up the shaft and closed her mouth in a free fall to my freshly shaved pubes. Her free hand had moved to her clit, and she rapidly stroked herself. Up and down, she worked faster and faster, now focused on that magic two inches that made all the difference for men. Ellie's right hand slid across my chest, tweaking my closest nipple. Ellie knew it would start the firing sequence.

I arched my back as I felt the surge build, crying in ecstasy and warning, "I am cumming, Heather." Heather never missed a beat, and as the head of my cock expanded and my hips rose off the sofa, she pulled back so Ellie and I could both witness one, two, then a third jet of cum erupt in a long rope into her open mouth. Heather went down on me for another few moments of solid suction and pulled off me with her lips tight. She rose and moved toward Ellie, grasping her face and urging her mouth open. I was now the spectator and experienced a perfect moment as time slowed. A long strand of my cum rolled from Heather's extended tongue into Ellie's open, waiting mouth. Dollop after tenuous dollop fell on Ellie's tongue and formed a pool of pearlescence in her mouth. Ellie closed her lips, and I could see her throat muscles swallow. Heather leaned into Ellie and kissed her. I could see residual strands of my semen dancing between their tongues as they both giggled in delight. 

Then Heather broke off the kiss, turned to me, and my mouth instinctively opened. As our tongues met and I tasted myself on Heather, I fell back, pulling her into my lap and cradling her. I had to have a look of astonishment on my face.

I looked at my wife and two dearest friends and muttered, "I understand now." Turning to Ellie, I saw what I could only perceive as amazement and perhaps a little pride in her smile.

"What did you think, Jare?" Ellie asked. 

I shook my head as I smiled at her, "El, I am not sure if I can fully describe what I felt being sexual with Heather. I could see and sense her enjoyment. I completely surrendered myself to her control. I was excited, enthralled, and astonished at how my body responded. Capped off by the sheer eroticism of seeing my cock shoot cum into Heather's mouth. The visual of her anticipation as she waited to devour me. Then the way she shared it with you. I am thunderstruck." 

Seth was beaming, "Pretty fucking cool isn't it, Jare?" 

I looked at Seth, "Pal, I am so sorry I shortchanged you just as you were getting started with Ellie." 

Seth waved me off, "No biggie, Jare, you are my best friend, plus Heather and I want to help you understand your feelings and ease you into this as comfortably as possible." 

Heather smiled as she grabbed my hand, "It's O.K., sweetie. Seth and I must know you are fine with this, or we must stop. You took a big step and showed trust and faith in Seth and me. I think you and I are starting a journey of trust together, just as Ellie is with Seth. Plus, that trust can be extended selectively with others we meet once Seth and Heather take the training wheels off this bicycle." Heather continued, "God, Jare, we love you and Ellie. Seth and I want to share a part of our sex lives with you as friends. We can explore so much more as secure couples. I know that this will bring us closer. You need to hear it from me and Seth, because we think the fantastic rules you have set down will open a door for you both."

She studied my face and asked, "Jare, were you surprised I used your code word and stopped Seth and Ellie's exploring?"  

"I sure was Heather. Was I that transparent in my discomfort?"  

"Honestly, Jare, I could feel your tension, and it matched up with the bewilderment on your face. I could sense fear on some level. I hoped my openness and eagerness to please you would help you understand what Ellie felt with Seth's touch." Heather looked around, found my Paloma, and chugged it. She stretched again and eased herself onto my lap. 

She kissed me on the cheek and stroked my hair, saying, "You and I are going to snuggle and kiss a bit, but mostly we will watch my husband give your wife a terrific fuck. So, are you ready, Ellie?"  

Ellie said, "Damn straight, Jare, please hold my hand?"  

Seth trumped her with a resounding, "Absofuckinlutely, you two come in close to Ellie and me."

I lifted Heather and slid my butt on the leather close to Ellie, my right hand connected to her left. Now securely in my lap, Heather leaned over and kissed Ellie, offering, "Enjoy, my man."  

Ellie grabbed Seth and began deep open mouth probing with her tongue. Seth lustfully kissed and stroked her hair as he slid his left hand to her back, lowering her until her head lay on the pillow beside me. Ellie looked at me from her upside-down view and let go of my hand, nodding she was O.K. Hell, both Heather and I had a field box seat for the ballgame. I activated the control switch and fully extended all of our seats. I figured we all might as well be comfortable. Heather leaned into me, laying her head on my chest, tracing circles around my nipples. 

Ellie grasped Seth's fully expanded cock, which had expanded fully. She looked him square in the eyes and, without hesitation, exclaimed, "I am wet enough. I guess this is the moment of truth time."

12