Adventures in Swinging Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seth nodded and lifted his head to check with me. I winked back, and he looked at Ellie, pulling her hips up to him. Seth aligned his cock carefully and hit the mark, his shaft sinking till it disappeared. He had thrust balls deep into her. Ellie's mouth gaped open, and she squealed with delight. She quickly found the rhythm and began bucking her hips, matching Seth's thrusts. This syncopated pile-driving of my wife was mesmerizing. Seth had found Ellie's Trans-warp conduit. Ellie was hyper-excited and wetter than I ever remembered. Her pussy re-lubricated Seth's shaft on each thrust. This created the sound of suction followed by the air rushing out of Ellie in the form of tiny sex farts. Ellie's eyes were wide open; her pupils dilated, her mouth agape. Airy moans filled the air as she urged Seth on. Her chest was rising and falling. Her breasts rose and fell in rebounds with each thrust, and I could see her labia puff and take on that dull red shade that meant she was headed for a climax. Heather leaned a bit forward over Ellie's torso and pinched her nipples, rolling them between her fingers, before leaning back against my chest. The pounding continued with sharp smacking as Seth and Ellie's pubic mounds collided. Seth and Ellie maintained a steady rhythm. They exchanged raw sexual energy as her hips rose to meet his. Seth was in shape, and of that, there was no doubt. I looked at my wife, and I could see she was fast losing herself in a tsunami of sensations, leading to a runaway chain reaction orgasm. The wave built in her until she was begging for release to come to her.

Seth sensed it and took her over the top as he worked a free finger onto her clit and rapid-fired it quickly.

Ellie arched her back, releasing a guttural cry, "I am cumming so ha-hard. It won't stop. Seth, you are slamming my cervix. Oh Christ, here it comes again. Oh Jare, my love, thank you for thissssssssss cha-chance." With a loud cry, she proclaimed, "Yes, Yes, Ohhhhhh, Lord."

My Ellie's face turned a bright scarlet hue I had never seen before. Seth grunted, pulled out of her fast, grabbed Ellie's head behind the neck, and forcefully brought her face up to meet his member. He whacked hard three times and, with a roar, announced his orgasm. Ellie opened her sweet tiny mouth as wide as she could, straining as he laid the tip of his cock on her tongue. I lost count of the pulses as Ellie took all his jism without resistance. Now covered in sweat, in the throes of her own slowly fading orgasm, her mouth enclosed the head of Seth's magnificent cock. She drank and swallowed every bit of his offering, sucking the last of his essence, licking the tip clean, and giving him her special thank you wink. Seth fell back away, breathing heavily, and Ellie just stared at the ceiling and then looked at me breathless, panting, a virtual pool of melted butter.

Heather described it best, exclaiming, "That was fucking hot!" 

 

She jumped off me and helped Ellie onto my lap. I pulled into my arms, cradling her as though she were fragile. I cooed over her, blowing air across her flushed cheeks to cool her down. The orgasms must have been staggering in intensity. Ellie was too weak to do anything but close her eyes, her hair damp with sweat as the natural scent of sex hung about her. I looked at Seth and Heather kissing each other so passionately, sneaking in looks at Ellie and me, smiling at both of us with grins as wide as the Cheshire cat. I just held my girl, rocking in and out of the couch's cushions. 

Ellie was now savoring a light afterglow sleep as she pulled into a ball against me. Once again, I was dumbfounded. I could not recall ever giving Ellie the intense climax I just witnessed. I needed to re-evaluate. I had to accept that I didn't have the experience or skills Seth did. Ellie was the only woman I had sex with more than once. As I pondered that, I realized I was not jealous or even envious of Seth. I was glad he had given my Ellie an Earth-shattering orgasm for the ages. I nodded appreciatively to Seth and Heather and gave them another wink of approval. I knew Ellie and I were noobs at this, but we were all in now. We had begun a sexual safari that would enlighten us both. For now, we knew our best friends had our backs. 

12