Adventures in Swinging Ch. 07-08

Story Info
Ann Comes Home - Seth Offers Couples Only Cruise.
6.1k words
4.1
5.6k
7
2

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 04/23/2024
Created 08/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 7

I woke up to the rich smell of coffee brewing. I pulled myself up on one elbow and looked at the alarm on my nightstand. It was only 5:45 am. Wait, I rolled over, and Ellie's spot was cold. I got up, threw my robe on, and looked for her. I went to the kitchen and saw the pot was down a mug worth or two. I don't know why I didn't call out for my wife. I just moved silently and found her in the study at my desk. Her laptop was open, and she was typing steadily. I didn't want to scare her because she looked intent on what she was doing, but I broke down and gave her,

"Good morning, sweetheart."

Elle stopped typing and replied, "Come here, sweetie and tell me if this email to Seth and Heather is o.k.?"

I moved behind her and saw that she was replying to Heather and discussing a clothing-optional couples cruise that Heather was inviting us to join them on. The email said we would love to go. It also commented on our comfort zone for the coming weekend and that we kept our rules unchanged.

"Ellie, that is fine. Hit send, and we will follow through, but how much will this cruise set us back." Ellie hit send and then spun to face me,

"According to Heather, she and Seth had been planning this cruise for a while and had a nice 4-person, 2-bedroom suite. All we would have to lay out are the occupant charge of $2,950.00 each."

I swallowed deeply, trying to wrap my arms around $5,900 bucks, but quickly realized it was a good deal if the trip was long enough.

"How many days is the cruise, when is it, where do we leave from, and where are we going?" I asked.

Ellie got up, stifling a laugh, "Think you asked enough questions, Jare?" as she grabbed her coffee mug. She left her laptop logged in and answered my inquiry in rapid-fire succession:

"a) The cruise is seven days; b) Week leading up to Labor Day; c) Galveston; d) Cozumel and Belize."

Elle headed out of the room, and I instinctively reached out and closed her laptop. What can I say? My whole career in programming has been conscious of security. I walked out to the kitchen to grab a mug and saw Ellie had refilled it, and there was just enough for one cup. I loaded up my coffee with half-and-half and sat down with Ellie in the breakfast nook.

Based on what I had observed of Elle the last week, I had a forming thought. I felt confident that she had wanted to explore this for some time. That she was comfortable with a lot more than she let on.

Yet, she was making all the appearances of going slowly into this. I believed it was out of respect for me and my issues. I did suspect that she was following a path that Heather was laying out. I stared out the window and asked,

"How long have you been interested in trying the swinging lifestyle Ellie?"

My beautiful, loving wife looked at me and said, "A little over a year now, love. Heather has filled my head with stories about her and Seth's adventures. In recent years, we have focused on our daughters and our work, and we let our intimate lives suffer. I cannot explain why the idea of you and I having sex with others and lying beside another couple turns me on. That is why my little helpers on the nightstand have gotten so much use this last year. In my mind, I can run scenarios of you and I being with other people and experiencing sights, tastes, scents, and physicality that were purely sexual and not spiritual. I have a clear line drawn that protects our lovemaking and keeps it elevated far above raw sex. I want what we share in our bedroom always to be as pure as I felt it last night. I see the way you look at me so adoringly. I am as in love with you as I was all those years ago. You and the girls are my life."

I reached out and held her hand. Damnation, she sure knew what to say to get me to lower my shields. She had a head of steam and had made up her mind. Her reasoning included my feelings, for the most part.

We took the whole day off and went to JSC to complete our bloodwork. The efficiency of our organization is phenomenal. We had our respective certificates of results encrypted in Ellie's email by the time we returned home just past 2:00 pm. Hey, it pays to have friends at work. The nice thing was we were clean. I wondered how long we could keep it that way before probability caught up with us.

As we turned to our house, we spotted Ann's old 2006 Mazda 6i 'Zoom' in the driveway. It was a high school present I gave to her for compiling straight A grades in her junior year of high school. Before you think I played favorites, I did the same for Hallie, except she got a sweet 1998 Ford Mustang GT convertible. Both girls were happy with their cars, but my Annie loved that six-speed turbocharged engine. Many nights, when she was on dates or out with her friends, I questioned my judgment in letting her have a car with enough power to do 155mph easily. Ann had a wild streak in high school and college. Lord knows she had enough speeding tickets, all from zooming across Texas at warp speed. Ellie insisted that I had to give her the car in the first place. My Annie took to responsible ownership and care of the vehicle she had named 'Jenny.' Even after eight years and piling on 123,000 miles on top of the 45,000 it had from its first owner, it ran like a dream. My little Annie was a motorhead, to be sure. She knew that car inside and out, which left me wondering why she didn't get a degree in mechanical engineering.

I honked the horn as we pulled in, and the front door opened with Annie running out to the car. I got out, and she flew into my arms, locking hers around my neck and holding me tight.

She kissed my cheek and scrunched her face against mine, "Oh, Daddy, I missed you so."

I squeezed back, "I missed you too, Sugarplum."

Ann released me after one more squeeze, ran around the front of the RAV4, and repeated her greeting with Ellie.

"Mommy, I am so excited about this new job and being in Austin. You remember Jennifer and Bobby from college?"

"I do, sweetie," Ellie replied, taking in Ann, "Do they live in Austin?"

Annie nodded happily, still bursting with news, "We have decided to go in for a condominium off 2nd Street and Congress. They checked it out, and it overlooks the river. The condominium is a three-bedroom rental, costing only $2,900.00 a month! It is on the 12th floor and is so wonderful. I can't wait to get there. Austin is my kind of town."

Ellie held Ann by her shoulders and looked her all over as I came around to join and hugged them both, "We are excited for you, Annie, let's get inside, and you can give us all the details."

We all started in, and my daughter began a continuous data dump that Ellie and I worked hard to keep up with. The girls plopped into the family room sofa, and I took the easy chair facing them. Ann told us how down she had been in Fort Worth, missing her friends and the excitement of her college days. She talked with Hallie often, and her twin sister told her to think of her first job as a kickstart into the world but that it was o.k. after just a year or so to pursue her passion for social sciences and use it to help create a better society. So, Annie worked on her resume with friends and started applying for government work in Texas and all the neighboring states. Ellie listened attentively as Ann described the 32 jobs she applied for and the three interviews she had to complete. She was finalizing her interview for a social services administrator in McAlister, Oklahoma, when the Texas State Government called her for an urgently needed research specialist for a series of studies dealing with the homeless across the state, starting with the state capital Austin. Now here is where my eyebrow cocked in a classic Spock imitation. Ann was gesturing excitedly about the job, and Ellie was ramping up. Ann described the details of her first two interviews. Suffice it to say my girl impressed the hell out of the panels. She had passed and received word of her selection. Knowing she could begin onboarding next made her ecstatic.

She didn't miss a beat, telling us, "This job will be great. Austin is a rocking party scene. It is a happening college town that is right up my alley."

After the eyebrow cock, my right hand reached up and closed my jaw since there wasn't anyone else to do it for me.

I couldn't help saying, "You have to be shitting me, Annie." Both women turned their heads to me simultaneously.

Ellie leveled her mouth and fired, "Jared Hansen, watch your fucking mouth."

Annie laughed but stopped, cocked her head, and asked, "Daddy, why did you say that?"

"Annie, you are an incredible lady with intellect you have barely scratched the surface on. Your Mother and I didn't pay for your education expecting you to tell us that you took a job in Austin because it is a college party town, which it is, by the way, but that is beside the point."

Ellie cut me off and interceded on Ann's behalf, "Jare, she is excited because of the job and because she will be with friends and be downtown close to work. Can't you remember how we loved Huntsville and the total geekdom it was when we first arrived? Ann needs a social scene she can relate to."

Annie said, "Thanks Mommy, I couldn't have said it better."

I looked at my daughter, "Well, you didn't say it better. Your mom did. Look, sweetheart; we want you to be happy and fulfilled in every aspect of your life. Just make sure you put the effort into maintaining work-life balance."

Ann scowled at me, "Seriously, Daddy? You and Mom are the most egregious violators of that these last years. Where were you when I broke up with Alex in my sophomore year or when I couldn't continue for a master's because there wasn't enough financial support from the school?"

I lowered my head, and Ellie said, "She is right, Jare. We were so into work at that point. Our project began, and we were so excited and focused that we weren't there for Ann as we should have been."

"Hallie became my rock during those years," Annie declared. "She took my calls and helped me sort through my issues and disappointments. You both seemed focused on my grades and me getting my first job but not as much on my emotional needs."

Ellie was horrified to hear that admission and wrapped her arms around Annie. I meanwhile felt like a sack of crap burning on the front porch. A hefty dose of shame was served with my slice of humble pie. I got up and moved to the sofa, dropping to one knee, and wrapped my arms around them.

"You are right, I was wrong, and I am sorry," I said.

Annie sniffled and then giggled, "Ah, Daddy, you still know the phrase Mom taught you to get out of hot water with her."

I laughed and wiped her tears from her cheeks. I kissed Ann's forehead, and at the same time, I brushed my wife's hair from her teary face. Ellie smiled at me and winked. I got up and apologized again for being insensitive and then walked into the study, promptly logging on to my desktop and forwarding our STD test results via email to Seth and Heather; then, I stared out the window, pondering the emotional complexities of women.

After a while, I went to the driveway and looked over Ann's car. I checked the fluid levels, saw the oil needed changing, then checked her maintenance schedule. Sure, enough, the turbocharger was due for servicing. I whipped out my phone, called the nearest dealership, and almost puked when they said breakdown and servicing were $ 1,400.00. I did some quick research and found I could get an OEM replacement for $1,250.00, and a local guy could put it in for $300.00. I guess I still felt guilty for what I had said earlier. I was a sucker when it came to Ann, and it killed me to hear her say her mom and I weren't there for her when she needed us several times. I ordered the part available on Amazon Prime, with scheduled delivery by tomorrow. I made the arrangements for installation and then walked back inside, retrieved my wallet, and extracted my Visa, which I handed Ann. She accepted it with almost no notice. I guess she was too engaged talking to her mom in the kitchen while drinking a Diet Dr. Pepper.

Ann looked at the card, asking, "What's this for Daddy?"

"I just checked your car out; it is time for a new turbocharger assembly. The part arrives tomorrow, and the work should be completed by Friday. Kennedy Solutions will do the work, and you and I can drop the car. Since Mom and I are gone overnight, you can use the RAV4, and we will ride with Uncle Seth and Aunt Heather. The shop will deliver the car Saturday to you here at the house. They are doing an oil change, wheel rotation, and alignment in addition to the turbocharger. Pay them with that card."

Ann started crying and then hugged me, kissing me all over my face, "I love you, Daddy. I know my Jenny will purr like a kitten on the way to Austin next week. This is awesome. Wow, I need to make some calls, when is dinner?" she called out over her shoulder as she shot upstairs.

"She could have waited to hear what time dinner is, don't you think?" I deadpanned.

"How much is this setting us back?" Ellie said.

I smirked and replied, "About half of what our cruise will cost."

Ellie laughed, "God, Jared, releasing your guilt when our daughters out you is getting more expensive with each passing year."

I fired back, "You laugh now, El. Just wait until they both get married."

CHAPTER EIGHT

The rest of the week unfolded without incident. Ellie and I wrapped up our work requirements by late Thursday night. Arnie, now happily headed back to JPL for a month, was headed home on his mid-assignment conjugal visit. Ann prepared Ellie and me a wonderfully simple but filling Cobb salad with homemade Cesar dressing for dinner. All three of us enjoyed a quiet evening watching some television. Hallie called mid-way into the evening hours, and we caught up as a family. Ellie and I said goodnight and let Ann finish the call with her sister. I was so glad about the four-day workweek. I liked the four ten-hour working days because it gave us every Friday off. Seth sent me a final text message saying he would swing by with Heather sometime around 11:00 am tomorrow to pick us up and make a start for LaGrange. Seth's note explained that the early departure was necessary because he yearned for a Goodson's chicken-fried steak. When I told that to my wife, she just rolled her eyes.

We both woke up Friday morning around 7:00 am and had our usual coffee with rye toast since Goodson's was a fixed way-point on the Dave and Bunty's ranchette. We had packed the night before. We showered separately and dressed. Around 9:00 am, I brought our two overnight bags down to the front door, and yes, Ellie brought her fancy toys; Victoria's Secret crotchless panties she had bought with Heather and a new shoulder sarong in teal to complement the one in vermillion she was wearing for the trip today.

Seth and Heather were right on time, and we loaded their jet-black Suburban. Heather gave Ann a paper with her final instructions for her sitting adventure ahead, and with blown kisses and waving, we were off for the Samuels.

Heather was a co-pilot on this leg of the journey. She was wearing a yellow blouse loosely tied off at her waist. It was readily apparent her breasts were unimpeded beneath the bright cloth above. She had a mid-thigh pleated skirt that feathered lightly around her. I could glimpse her hard nipples pressing the fabric. I caught an elbow to my ribs and turned to see Ellie's disapproving smirk.

"You are a tit addict, Jared."

She snickered to herself. Heather laughed and stretched her left arm back of her seat into the rear cabin and clasped Ellie's outstretched hand.

Heather turned and offered me solace, "Jare, you can stare at my girls as long as you want today."

Seth shook his head, adding, "There is going to be considerable nudity today and tonight, so everyone should save their strength."

"So, how will this unfold tonight?" Ellie asked.

"We expect to be greeted and shown our rooms as part one in Bunty's house tour." Heather began. "Then you get the alcohol of your choice and see the red room and adjoining playrooms. Dave and Bunty are very welcoming and generous in their hospitality. Just roll with the evening and follow their lead."

"Do they know about our limits and code word?" I said aloud.

"Heather turned and addressed me with the sweetest of smiles, "Seth and I spoke with them both last night and told them your rules. They understand and will honor your limits."

I nodded, "Good. I just wanted to make sure this would be a no-pressure environment."

Seth shook his head, "Hell no, Jare. Dave is a good old boy. He takes being a host very seriously. Just don't forget, you and Ellie have Heather and me in overwatch."

The rest of the short drive to Goodson's was in silence. We pulled in and parked, everyone hopping out. Seth strode in and asked for a booth for four. We took seats quickly, and the server took our drink orders.

"I will take a Shiner Bock," Seth announced.

Heather frowned, "Oh, Seth, it is 1120am, for God's sake. A little early to start, isn't it?" Seth shrugged as Heather added, "I will drive the rest of the trip." She looked at the server, asking, "May I please have a tall iced tea unsweetened."

Ellie and I also seconded the iced tea order, and our server took off to fetch our drinks.

"Y'all better get in a party mood," Seth warned with a mischievous wink.

Ellie laughed, "Something tells me the boys are going to be howling at the moon before this day is done."

Seth and Ellie were inside the booth closest to the window. The server had just returned with the drinks. Seth chugged his beer down and grinned. Suddenly Ellie shot up six inches off the seat next to me, giving a pronounced 'Whoop' before staring in wide-eyed shock at Seth.

Seth gave a little boy 'who-me?' look at Ellie and muttered just enough for all to hear, "Ellie, no panties. How lewd."

Heather smacked her hand on the table and grabbed Seth's ear, tugging it close to her mouth as she softly laid the law down, "Get your act in gear, Seth. We are in public, and we must live here."

She looked at Ellie and whispered, "I apologize. That was wrong on every level. Except when I do it."

Ellie laughed as Heather said, "So, you decided to go commando too?"

Ellie nodded, giggling, and said, "Seth has a big toe." Suddenly we were all laughing like teenagers.

I pulled Seth's stunt quietly, and Heather just gave me her lascivious stare, closed her eyes, and smiled, "Nice move, Jare. O.K., You and Seth are even now."

Seth was now looking semi-contrite at that point. "I am sorry, Ellie." She waved him off, "I enjoyed it, Seth. You just caught me by surprise."

I added the sugar substitute to my tea, stirred it, and was happy as the server returned to take our orders. Naturally, Seth wanted to take on the Goodson's Giant Chicken Fried Steak challenge, but Heather said she didn't want him 'tooting all day' at Dave and Bunty's. Ellie ordered a chef salad, I had the club sandwich, Heather had a side of Mac'NCheese, and Seth settled on the small chicken fried steak. We kept it light with the conversation, Seth encouraging us to get in the spirit of things. I picked up the tab, and we mounted to LaGrange for the remaining hour. As we pulled out on the road, Seth accessed the song selection he pulled up from Spotify, and we all joined in with the B-52s as "Love Shack" blasted from the speakers.

The ride up Texas Route 71 was smooth and uneventful.

Seth leaned back and offered advice, "You two stay as a couple till we leave tomorrow. Explore this together and let folks know you make your choices as a couple, and if you play with others, make sure it is as a couple."

I leaned forward in my seat, "I get what you are saying, Seth, but don't be surprised if we hang a bit closer to you and Heather till our comfort level is good."

12