Adventures in Swinging Ch. 07-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather hesitantly said, "Jare, if you question anything, just grab either of our hands, and we will be there for you. Try to keep an open mind and feel comfortable, understanding this is all about open communication."

Seth continued, "Trust requires open communication. Almost every relationship that fails is because one side doesn't understand what the other is thinking or feeling. For tonight fortune favors the bold in communicating." Seth paused to form his thoughts, "Dave and Bunty both understand how new this is for you both, and I guarantee they will not force anything on you. They want you to have fun and form a friendship with them. Same for Nate and Corrine."

Heather closed the discussion with, "If you like what you see or see something you want to experience, let the others know. If you have worries, use the stop word." Heather chuckled before saying, "Corrine is a Star Trek fan, and when she heard the word, Borg, she squealed and thought that was awesome."

I asked about what Nate and Corrine liked as a couple. Seth waved his finger and said, "Jare, ask them that and engage them on what they have explored and enjoyed and even what they have tried and didn't like."

I nodded silently, grabbed Ellie's hand, and watched the countryside flew by. It wasn't long before we hit the 71 junctions with Highway 159 on the northeast side of town. Heather turned onto 159 toward Rutersville, and just a couple of minutes later, we turned off a side road and pulled into Dave and Bunty's little ranch. It was beautiful countryside, still green and lush, with some bluebonnets in small patches and Indian paintbrushes scattered everywhere. In places around small rocks were clusters of prickly-pear. We all got out, and Heather popped the back hatch. Seth and I came around and pulled our bags out. Seth reached back in and pulled his bright red Buc-ee's cooler filled with two jugs of grapefruit juice, three bottles of Petron, and five bottles of wine.

"Seth, did you remember to pick up limes and salt for the glasses?" Heather asked.

Seth stopped in his tracks, and his shoulders flinched, "Shit, I knew I forgot something."

Ellie said, "There is an HEB in the town along 71. I stopped through there on the way to Austin once."

Heather pulled up and let Ellie catch up with her, "Sweet. We can head out once settled. We have plenty of time this afternoon. It's only 2:35 pm."

Seth shut the back hatch, and he and I started with our haul behind the girls. The door to the house flew open, and out came Bunty and Dave, big as life in jeans and boots, light long-sleeve shirts with smiles as big as Texas itself.

"Hey, Y'all," Dave hollered.

"Heather!" Bunty exclaimed in an unmistakenly British accent.

They both moved down quickly and hugged Heather. Dave was a big man, quickly standing six feet four with a barrel chest, and he immediately offered, "Let me grab those bags, darlin."

After a second big hug, Bunty hooked her arm in Heather's, "Oh, it has been so long. It is wonderful to see you." She looked at Ellie and said, "I am Bunty. You must be Eleanor?"

Ellie leaned in, kissed Bunty's cheek, and said, "Please, my friends call me Ellie."

Bunty smiled and said, "I am so glad to be able to meet you, Ellie.

Welcome to home away from home. Now let's get you all settled inside because it is already warming up here."

Dave had collected all the luggage and bags of the girls and gone into the house ahead of us men bringing up the rear. As we closed in on the front door, Bunty motioned our wives in, and you could hear Dave saying, "Turn left in the long hallway. You folks will find your two bedrooms down that way. I left each of your bags in front of your rooms."

Bunty stayed at the front door, wrapped her arms around Seth's, and warmly kissed him. "Oh, Seth, it's so wonderful to see you."

Seth put the bags down, returned Bunty's embrace, lifted her off the ground, and gave her a deep, soulful kiss. Bunty drew her hips against Seth, wrapped her legs around him, and squealed as he carried her in. I went ahead and brought all the bags inside the door and closed it. The hallways were dim, but through the central entryway, I could see how hallways went to the left and right. The center archway opened into a hacienda-style open room bordered by a kitchen area left, a dining area right, and a huge open family room with a hearth fireplace, surrounded by leather everything. Seth walked up to Dave, who was loading an old-fashioned ice chest with all kinds of bottles of libation.

Seth sat Bunty beside Dave and said, "You left this outside, Dude."

Dave roared, "God, Seth, it's great y'all could make it." They wrapped their arms around each other in a ten-second hug that great friends exchanged.

Seth turned to me, extending his open palm, saying, "Dave, I would like you to meet my best friend, Jared Hansen."

Dave took my extended hand and swallowed it in his. With a firm grip, we both shook hands, and he smiled, "It is my pleasure, sir. Seth's best friend is always welcome in my home."

"It is so kind of you and Bunty to have us here," I replied.

Bunty tilted her head inquisitively, moved in close, pressed herself against me, and smiled, "What an interesting way to put that, Jared." Then she gave me the sweetest peck and rub of her nose on my cheek.

Dave laughed, "Do not place ideas in Bunty's head Jared. Seriously she is just joshing ya. It is our pleasure to be able to host you and Ellie at our little shin-dig."

Bunty excused herself, and I couldn't help but follow her as she left, remembering how firm and full her breasts had been when she pressed them into me. There was substance there, to be sure, and it was youthful despite her age. I suppose not having children does make a difference. As she strolled away, I followed her taking in her bottom as it rocked left and right in a sauntering style. I realized I was a hound dog and shook my head as my ears realized Seth and Dave were cracking up something fierce.

"Sorry, Dave. I did not mean to stare." I apologized.

"Oh hell, sure ya did, Jared, it's no big deal," Dave smiled, "my Bunty is the 5 feet eight inches of British class and lust all wrapped in one. Don't let anyone tell you the Brits are uptight regarding sex. Bunty is a lady always but a hellraiser in the bedroom. Makes me proud and grateful to be her chosen one when men such as yourself demonstrate their exceptional taste by admiring her good looks."

Dave gave us the history of the house and how he and Bunty had modified it and put their unique combination of culture and taste into it. Seth grabbed some beer from the cooler and drank happily as Dave and I talked about the work Ellie and I did for NASA. It wasn't more than 15 minutes, and Bunty returned with the girls and said we should adjourn to our rooms and finish settling in, after which she would serve tea at 4:00 pm.

"High Tea?" Ellen excitedly asked.

Bunty smiled, "Let's call it Texas Middle Tea, Ellie, but I promise if you come and stay for the whole weekend on our next play date, we will do a proper high tea."

I watched my wife's eyes light up as she nodded approvingly to Bunty's offer. Ellie grabbed my hand and led me to our bedroom. Along the walls were childhood pictures of Dave and Bunty, each unique and yet, despite cultures, the same.

We got to our room, and Ellie proclaimed, "Would you look at that, Seth!"

On the Victorian dresser, with a beautiful four-foot framed swinging mirror atop, was a perfectly centered blue Floral Danica-styled vase overflowing with at least two dozen bright, fresh yellow roses. The room, filled with the scent of fresh roses, was intoxicating. Ellie closed the door and locked it behind us. She led me to the bed, pulled me down alongside her, and kissed me slowly, soft, wet, and tenderly. We lay in each other's arms, content sharing playful kissing. My beautiful girl squeezed me tight.

She looked into my eyes and said, "Jared, I just love you more and more with each passing year."

I whispered back, "I love you too, Ellie."

She pulled up and said, "I have a feeling other women will be enjoying you tonight. One especially comes to mind, and her name isn't Heather. I will want you to be at your best tonight and last a long study time. Please show our host this level of gratitude for me."

"Ellie, are you serious? That is a big leap for us." I questioned.

"Jare, it's not a leap for me. I trust you. You are the 'Love of My Life.' You do not have to do this, but if you could find it in yourself to stretch a bit where it makes you uncomfortable, you will discover me there whether our hands touch or not. Plus, I would be very appreciative in return for such a sacrifice on your part. One where we may discover rewards."

"Well, I might be persuaded to in the right circumstances," I answered.

"I thought you might be. I like Bunty and want to get to know her better and develop a friendship. An important part of that is sharing you with her."

Ellie looked into my eyes long and hard, and while I wanted to ask her so many more questions, I knew it would have to wait for the 'after-the-event' analysis when we lay in this bed again sometime in the early morning hours. Ellie's eyes were piercing and bright as the light through the window cut across her face. She kept her eyes on me as she descended my chest and just past my waist. Pushing herself upright, she leaned over my torso and undid my jeans, drawing the zipper down teasingly in slow surges and purposeful pauses. I stroked her bangs from her eyes and cupped her cheek with my right hand. She began to blush, and her freckles stood out. Entranced, I watched her, time slowing into another perfect moment. I was waking up and remembering the absolute seducer my wife could be. I lifted my hips, and she pulled my jeans and underwear together, releasing my semi-hard cock. Still keeping eye contact, she opened her lips slightly, lightly grazing my shaft, leaving a trail of slick saliva.

My body responded to the warmth of her breath on me as those glorious thick, full, pouting lips that I fell for over two decades ago worked the length of me. I could see in her eyes confidence. She knew she was a maestro of oral pleasure as if her tongue were a bow and my cock the strings on a Stradivarius. Ellie smiled wickedly, mischievously, as she flicked her tongue and tickled my glans at its most sensitive spot below the head. As her delicate fingers drew my fully-filled girth into her mouth, I pulsed and engorged. She worked her tiny mouth over me, filling her hungry need. Then she pulled back and retreated in a slow slide that revealed my thick and reddish member pulsing with a throbbing vein. She began to roll her wrist as she drew me up and down. At every second tug, she wet my shaft. She was salivating as if it were a juicy steak to devour.

Down and then up again, this time long viscous threads of precum connected me to her tongue, which flicked and traced her teeth. She began a faster action working her hand and mouth in unison. It was the most expert execution ever. My hips began to rock, and I stroked my nipples through my shirt, which sent me higher. Ellie saw this and knew exactly what to do. Her head bobbed in rapid-fire action, my soaking shaft like a piston driving into the cylinder formed by her tight, compact mouth. She moaned deep in her throat. It was a guttural expression of pure lust, and I could feel her squeezing her thighs as she rocked on me, deliberately willing the folds of her labia to pinch and devour her clit with the driving motion. I became lost in my awareness of that tightening inside me as a pressure wave of sensations and tingles began building, signaling my pending climax. Inside my groin were waves of pleasure that fell into a harmonic balance, and as they reached a crescendo, Ellie tightened the seal of her mouth on me, capturing pulse after surging pulse I released, sending her into a frenzy of moans and motions of her giving into a lust I had not witnessed in a long time. It threw us both over the top. She refused to break the seal on me and continued draining my hyper-sensitive tube, slowing her pace until she withdrew from me delicately, her mouth staying closed in constant contact until the tip was finally free.

She rested her cheek on my softening shaft, pouting up her closed lips and giving my cock kisses of affection for a completion she controlled. Then she looked at me and opened her mouth. She pushed her soft pink tongue through my watery, slightly opaque ejaculate. I watched as she rolled her tongue through it, forming thickening strands. She inched her way up my torso and, at one point, even stopped playing with it on her fingertips, drawing it out and blowing soft bubbles that ran onto her chin before using her fingers to draw it back into her mouth delicately. The scent of semen was intoxicating, and she began to grind her crotch against my leg. As she pressed herself against me, her eyes widened, and her pupils dilated. I watched as she rocked harder until she climaxed against me. She looked down into my eyes, and I watched her neck muscles work as she swallowed. Her eyes captured mine as I took in the tip of her tongue, with just the remnants of my ejaculate, as it traced the length of her upper lip. Then she bent down and kissed me. My eyes lost focus on hers as our mouths hungrily met. It was a perfect moment, and my Ellie was as supremely sensuous a lover as I had ever known.

"Tonight, I believe you will now last awhile, my lover," she smiled. Her lips returned to mine as she rolled to her side and tucked herself in, enclosed tightly within my arm. Now in her favorite spot, she kissed me till I drifted off into a blanket of foggy afterglow.

12