Adventures in Swinging Ch. 09-10

Story Info
The adventure takes shape.
6k words
4.22
5.6k
7
5

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 04/23/2024
Created 08/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the continuation of a novel that tells a tale of a loving couple's journey into Swinging. This is not a story that you can jump into at any point. There will be twists and turns ahead. So, our two couples are headed to LaGrange, Texas, for an overnight Swinger Party hosted by a lovely married couple that Seth and Heather have known and whom they trust.

CHAPTER NINE

Ellie nudged me awake. "Common Jare, it's time for afternoon tea."

I rubbed my eyes and asked Ellie, "How long was I asleep?"

She whispered, "About fifteen minutes, you must wake up. Seth and Heather are standing in the doorway."

My eyes popped open, and I sat up quickly, "Oh hey, you two, how goes it?"

"You wouldn't believe where I have been, Jare," Seth said.

"Enlighten me, Seth," I replied.

"It is Bunty's dungeon. It's so cool. Jare, you and Elle missed the quick tour. Let's go; Bunty is waiting." Heather added.

I got up, and Seth patted me on the shoulder,

"They have the coolest dungeon."

"Say what?" I spat back.

Seth nodded and proceeded to tell me what he had seen. We walked down the hall together, and he said, "Can't wait to show it to you."

Bunty had laid out tea on a beautiful serving cart, "Please come and be comfortable. Now let us start with Ellie."

Ellie said without hesitation, "Tea, Earl Grey, Hot, please, with a nice pour of cream, no sweetener."

Bunty laughed and looked at her husband, "Oh, Dave, I adore this wonderful lady."

Dave smiled, adding, "Ellie, you and Bunty will have to discuss the fine points of Picard and his crew. That is her favorite Star Trek show."

Bunty beamed and prepared and served Ellie's tea, offering biscotti biscuits, to which Ellie added two to her saucer. Bunty repeated the process of serving each of us the tea Ellie asked for. Bunty told us Earl Gray was her 'hands-down' favorite tea. For the next thirty minutes, Dave regaled us with the story of meeting Bunty, whose actual name is Penelope.

Ellie interrupted the story, asking, "I love the nickname, Bunty. It is cute and becoming very popular in America. If you don't mind me asking, how did you get the nickname Bunty? Did you not like Penelope?"

"Oh, heavens no," Bunty replied, "When I was little, I was a chubby baby, and my Scottish Mom started calling me that. It stuck from four years old to this day."

Dave smiled, "I have been under her spell since we first met."

He continued his story. We were amazed to learn that, on their third date, Bunty took Dave to a swinger's club and that it was his introduction to the lifestyle. Bunty took over the storytelling and told of how her swinging with others was always selective and that she loved role-playing. Bunty insisted on STD tests to ensure her playmates were safe. Some of her stories were astounding, especially when she was role-playing as "Mistress Bunty." She asked about us and what we were interested in experiencing.

Ellie looked at me and said, "We are new to this. Heather and Seth are our guides and have been fantastic in teaching us about the rules and understanding limits.

Bunty and Dave both smiled and nodded.

"Heather and I are so happy they want to join us," Seth said.

Dave approvingly added, "You and Heather are rock solid, and I can't think of better guides for these two folks."

Bunty's phone rang. She retrieved her phone and answered. After listening, she covered the phone and told us that the Anders were delayed in traffic from Austin. They would join the fun in progress and didn't want to hold anything up. Bunty popped up and said let us get comfortable in the Red Room. We all got up and followed her in. Elle leaned into Heather's ear and shared how excited she was. Seth and Dave went to the bar to bring refreshments. I followed the girls and their beautiful bottoms as they moved down a long hallway leading to a red door.

Bunty turned and said, "Come along, Jared, you are lagging. Do not upset Mistress Bunty and force her to discipline you."

"Sweet Mother of God," I muttered.

The hallway was dead-ended with three doors. One was pink to the left; a light blue door was opposite to the right. Marking the end of the hall was a padded red door that reminded me of the door to 'M's' office in the 'James Bond movies. Seth and Jared, we could hear coming up fast behind us. I turned, and they brought a beautiful dark maple drink cart rolling on top with caster wheels and loaded with all manner of soda, beer, iced and ready. Excellent low and highball lead crystal glasses rested in slots cut along the sides.

Dave said, "Jared, go to the boy's door to the right. Everything you need is ready inside."

Seth added, "We will be right in as soon as we get this cart positioned in the room."

Bunty opened the pink door, and I peeked over her shoulder at the most delicate and tasteful boudoir bathroom. It looked like Victorian splendor straight from a technicolor movie set. I opened the blue door as the men pushed the cart to the red door. I entered, rewarded with the sight of a men's bath I would have been in a British Gentleman's Club in downtown London. Its walls were bright white, and the room was 12 x 15 feet. There was a door marked exit at the far end. Two huge porcelain-coated steel tubs with claw feet gleamed as though brand new and were framed by two stand-up showers without curtains. The tile was traditionally patterned with black and white squares. The opposite wall had four large porcelain sinks with old-fashioned steel handles bound in porcelain. It was incredible. On the ceiling were two circular fans. Above each sink was soap, aftershaves, fresh disposable razors, shaving mugs and brushes, still-sealed toothbrushes, and electric man-scaping devices. I was overwhelmed. Black metal carts bracketed the sink area, stacked with fresh beach-size towels and ample washcloths.

I whistled loud, and Dave patted me on the back as he swung by, "It doesn't suck, eh?"

"Dave, I am overwhelmed by this," my mouth gaping open.

"You are doing it again, Jare," Seth whispered as he swung by and closed my mouth for me.

I pulled the thirty-six-inch-wide door closed behind me. On the back were plush resort-style bathrobes off-white with blue borders on the collar and sleeves.

Dave and Seth were already stripping down to birthday suits. "Just throw your clothes in the hamper, Jared." Dave pointed.

I was stunned as I saw the physique Dave carried. He devoted hard hours in the gym, and I felt like a flabby wimp looking at his hard-toned figure and reasonably flat stomach, which was fucking impressive for a 52-year-old. He had what was easily a nine-inch flaccid penis that was circumcised. I immediately feared for my Ellie being split open by this guy if she chose to mount him. I shook the thought out of my head and stripped down to wait my turn. Seth finished his wash and rinse, and I stepped in to take his place. The soft and perfect water flowed straight down over me like a spring shower. I squirted body wash into my hand and soaped it up. Seth was brushing his teeth and doing some last-second trimming. Dave was done and had gone straight for a robe before brushing his teeth and gargling. They were finishing as I grabbed a robe and covered it up. Seth went through the door marked exit, naked as a J-bird, and disappeared.

Dave slapped on a little aftershave, which smelled like my grandfather's Bay Rum. I nodded approvingly as he said, "I love the scent, Jared. I am just lucky Bunty does too. Now take as much time as you want. Seth and I will mix up some drinks. What would you like?"

I smiled, "Surprise me, Dave. I am still in awe of this special section of your beautiful home."

"You haven't seen anything yet, my friend," he said as he turned and opened the door to what lay ahead.

I finished brushing my teeth and re-tied my robe. I went through the door only to be stunned into silence again. "Holy Christ, Wagons," I exclaimed.

Seth was sipping a drink choked, caught halfway into a swallow.

"Sorry, Seth." I said as he waved me off with a 'no-problem' gasp of air.

"The walls are a burnt orange Bunty had to get custom made. She didn't want blinding scarlet like those tacky Vegas places, so I put my foot down and got what I wanted." Dave said.

There was crown molding on the 10-foot ceiling that extended the way around, and it was painted in a creamy antique shade of white. Eight-foot-long floor mirrors were mounted into the walls on the sides of the room without windows. The ceiling had two authentic belt-driven fans activated by a long stick with a fork that turned a knob under each fan. The room was easily fifteen by twenty feet, with the doors centered on the side that was 15 feet. The long 20-foot side with windows looked out onto the patio and swimming pool. They were beautifully adorned with pleated curtains tied off and secured to wall hooks. Four large table lamps with period-correct Tiffany shades augmented the natural light streaming through the south-facing windows.

Each lamp sat atop a square in-laid oak side table. Each table had beautiful in-laid checker patterns framing a center section covered with delicate leather tops. These bracketed both sides of two eight-foot Victorian-style sofas covered in darker burnt orange leather.

Everywhere I could see, hand-crafted etchings adorned all the furniture. It was truly magnificent. The center of the room was covered with overlapping satin bedding and plush pillows, all burnt orange and white. There was quickly room for eight couples to conduct all manner of intimate debauchery comfortably.

The door to the lady's bath opened, and Bunty came through first. She was fully nude and stunning, with diamond posts in each ear. Her dark hair framed her face perfectly. She had a 1920s-era platinum-colored flapper forehead band that was silver, and it matched the pin piercing her right nipple. Her breasts stood firm and proud as I suspected they would when she hugged me earlier. Her midriff was still tight, and her tiny oval-shaped navel sported a thin whisp of hair that started below it and descended to a small patch of hair atop a fully shaved labia, revealing a clitoral piercing with a single silver ring through the hood.

Heather entered next and stood by Bunty. She, too, was fully nude and wore matching ruby-like tear-drop earrings in gold. A light shade of red lipstick, perfect for her blond hair. A beautiful chain at her waist draped most seductively. I turned my head and saw Seth transfixed in complete rapture.

Ellie came through wearing her robe. She looked at each man and ended eye contact with me. She untied her robe and shrugged, releasing it to fall to the floor around her. I gazed, mouth closed, unable to breathe. She was stunning. She wore a white headband with a sequined border in soft blue. Instead of earrings, she was adorned with forty-inch pearls that glistened iridescently in the light, draping into her cleavage and accentuating her breasts. Her right ankle was bound with a golden bracelet displaying a single J that hung from it.

Bunty held her right arm out in classic presentation form, "Gentlemen, may I present your adoring wives."

Each woman moved forward to her husband. Ellie walked one foot in front of the other, her hips swaying, her smile wicked.

"What do you think of me, husband?" she said, lifting her gaze to lock onto my eyes.

"You're more beautiful than the day I married you, and I will try to live up to your expectations," I replied as my cock stirred and began to rise.

She smiled, tiptoed, and whispered, "You are the man of my dreams, and I want you to take me in every way you desire. Let everyone know I am yours."

I took her hand and drew her down with me onto the pillows. She rolled me onto my back and, from my side, leaned over me and stroked my hair. She bent down and then crushed her lips hungrily against mine.

I could hear Dave say, "Let our fun begin. Drinks are ready when you need them.

My mouth locked open with Ellie's as our tongues danced. She cradled my head as I raised her heinie into the air. Heather came around from my left and surprised me for a moment. She moved to my now engorged cock and claimed it, beginning her mouth magic. Ellie moved to my right nipple and began to suckle it, swirling her tongue playfully. I leaned my head back, and towering above me was Bunty's spread legs and beautiful pussy descending as she straddled my head and her vulva enveloped my lips. She ground her wetness into me, and my mouth opened to drink her. I felt a rocking pressure pushing me lightly from my right.

"Seth is enjoying Ellie in my favorite position. Oh, I love taking it from behind. How is it, Ellie." Bunty asked.

"Oh, Seth, Seth is in me pretty deep right now. He is hitting my cervix. Ahhhhhh." she panted.

Bunty continued, "So, Jared. Your wife clutches your right hand for dear life as your best friend thrusts his cock into her womanhood. Can you feel her hot breath on your chest?"

I nodded up and down as I attacked Bunty's slit, my nose awash in her sweet scent. My pleasantly overwhelmed tongue registered a delicious and steady lemony flow from her hot to fuck pussy. I used my free left hand to tickle and tug on her clitoral ring.

"Oh, yes. That is good, Jared," Bunty moaned as the speed of her grinding grew faster across my mouth. Bunty continued to encourage me till her voice suddenly muffled.

Heather broke contact with me long enough to let me know Bunty's mouth was full of Dave. Bunty gave an affirmative as she ground hard against me, reaching her first climax. Her knees grasped my head, and the inside of her thighs squeezed and froze my skull in place as a jet of liquid squirted long and hard, filling my mouth. I eagerly swallowed it all as I felt Ellie's nails dig into my palm.

"Oh, Jare. Oh, oh. I am cumming." My wife cried out.

The slapping of Seth on Ellie's bottom was steady and robust. He was filling my wife, burying his full length, bottoming out as he pounded her without pause. Ellie continued to twist and turn as the heavy rocking against me signaled Seth was going strong. Meanwhile, Bunty had quickened the pace of her face humping, and my left hand on her clitoral ring was driving her into a frenzy.

Dave pronounced, "Yeah, baby use those teeth. Ah, so good."

The sucking sounds from Bunty were turning me on. My cock was twitching as Heather took the opportunity to stop sucking me and climbed aboard my cock, riding me like a cowgirl on a roundup. The exquisite tightness and slick walls of her vagina enfolded me in a tight channel of very wet warmth. Her pounding synchronized with Seth's, and she began encouraging him.

"Common Seth, let's cum together. Are you game? Jare, can you help me out here?"

I mumbled as best I could, "Ummm, Hmmm."

Heather laughed. "I take for a big yes."

Seth announced, "I'm closing in, Heather. How long?"

"Maybe a minute or two, be a stud and keep fucking Ellie."

Ellie began helping the play by play saying, "Oh, oh, Ja, Ja, Jare. Bunty and Heather are reaching across and tweaking each other's nipples. Oh God, I'm cumming, Seth, ah."

Seth proclaimed, "Oh shit, oh shit, ah."

Heather followed five seconds later as she flooded my crotch in a flood of juices that produced a slick, slopping suction. Her pussy grabbed my cock in a vise-like grip, clenched, spasmed, and Heather screamed, "Yes, yes, yes, fill me, Jare."

I could not hold out longer, climaxing violently into her, shooting multiple pulses of cum. I could feel my girth filling her as my cock head expanded with each beat of my heart.

Bunty rewarded me with another face-clenching orgasm, and I seemed detached, like having an out-of-body experience. I was mechanically diddling off her clit with my hand, too far lost in my orgasm to think much beyond the overload of my senses. Dave finally succumbed to Bunty's ministrations and urged his wife to take the last drop from him. I could feel Bunty's head recoiling as he pumped her mouth and filled it. She made a gasping, gargling-like sound. The motion above my face ceased, and she lifted herself off me. It seemed like everyone disengaged except Heather, now supported by Seth, kissing him deeply. My cum ran down from her pussy. Ellie was panting on my chest.

It was the greatest thing I had ever experienced sexually. Erotic, sensual, and overwhelmingly satisfying. My right hand pulled out from under Ellie and wrapped over her, clutching her to me. Bunty slid off to the side, pulling Ellie on all fours and kissing her deeply. Cum began to run from their mouths. Bunty pulled away as Ellie licked the cum leaking onto her lips and then bent down to kiss me, the scent of Dave's cum taking hold of her. I couldn't think of a single violation of the rules Ellie and I had set down.

Ellie broke the kiss between us as two giant arms reached under hers, cupping her by the breasts and lifting her away from me.

Dave looked down and asked, "Jared, may I please have the pleasure of your wife's company for a time?"

No single objection formed in my mind. I don't understand why my consciousness wasn't hesitant or paralyzed with fear. I just nodded approvingly, smiling upward at Dave.

Dave winked at me with recognition, "Thank you most kindly, sir."

Ellie beamed her pearly white smile as her eyes motioned to Bunty, still alongside me. She wrapped herself in Dave's arms as he carried her off and laid her on the left sofa closest to the rolling bar. I looked into Bunty's eyes and pointed to a door with an 'MB.'

"What's in there?" I asked.

"I don't think you are ready for it," Bunty said as she shook her head discouragingly.

I cooly responded, "Let me be the judge of that."

"So be it." She smiled.

We both got up to our feet, and Bunty retrieved a towel and washcloth, quickly cleaning herself up. With a dip of clean water, she tidied up my face like a mother feeding a newborn. It was weird but also sweet. I looked at Ellie; she was swamped rolling a condom onto Dave's massive eleven-inch erection. I chuckled because the condom was stretched beyond its design limit and covered only half the length.

She turned to me and nodded, mouthing, 'Holy crap.' I was thinking the same thing. Wow, I thought confidently. Ellie was sticking to the rules. Condom or not, I thought, she would be one sore-bottomed lady tomorrow.

Bunty took my hand and led me through the door.

"Prepare yourself, young man," she warned.

CHAPTER TEN

Bunty led me into what she called 'The Dungeon.' She flicked the light on, and before me was a no-shit, fully bricked chamber of torture that was fifteen-by-fifteen feet. There was a rack for stretching, a vertical rack slung under what seemed to be an A-frame. Apparently, to hold bound hands high so Mistress Bunty could do her thing.

"Have a seat, Jared. If you are thirsty, there is an icebox in the corner with bottled water. You may want to partake."

She pressed against a brick in the wall, and a speaker played Pink Floyd's most famous lyric. I immediately cracked up.

"Yes," Bunty remarked. "A little gallows humor courtesy of my husband's mind." Meanwhile, a section of the wall had dropped back six inches and engaged a track, sliding open and revealing whips, chains, handcuffs, needles, probes, and even a freaking TENs unit. A small dressing table with a dominatrix outfit was hanging next to it. Bunty took down her costume, composed of an erotic leather bodice with spikes crisscrossed her breasts, and lifted them with half cups. She pulled these items on slowly and deliberately, intending to build tension.

I decided at once that I needed to be more assertive. I got up and came behind Bunty, watching her pull on her black leather gloves that went up to her elbows. She squeezed her exquisite ass into an ultra mini-skirt skirt with a crotchless bottom. It afforded instant access to everything a man could want. So, here is when I chose to change her game and turn the tables. I used to game 'Dungeons and Dragons' in college, and I love role-playing as much as the next guy.

12