Adventures in Swinging Ch. 09-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly we heard from the other room a loud, high-pitched scream followed by a guttural, "Ah, I am cumming again. Oh, it hurts so good."

Bunty nodded, "Your wife is experiencing what it feels like to be with my husband. This is a defining moment for many of Dave's playmates that I have witnessed or listened to with rapture from this room."

With Bunty distracted, I snatched the handcuffs off the countertop. She began to turn, resuming her preparation for whatever she was planning. She grabbed her flail, its hard rubber balls swinging out as she freed it with her hand. I reached around and put an iron grip on her wrist, tugging her arm behind her and locking one of the cuffs. I snatched her other wrist as Bunty grunted.

"Oh my," She exclaimed, her face registering surprise. I pulled the other arm behind her and locked the cuffs.

"Mistress Bunty," I addressed her, "You had such plans to dominate and control me," I grabbed her hair and tugged it hard but not enough to hurt as I continued, "I can only imagine the debauched plans you had, but before I submit to you, there must be payment to me first.

"Oh, my Jared," she said, regaining her composure. "You are the first person in my domain ever to do this. I think I am getting wet."

I leaned on her back, and my hand searched the countertop till it could pull down one of many leather bindings. It was at least eight feet with a loop. I passed that over her head and secured it around her neck.

"What are you going to do to me?" she asked in almost a suggestive way.

I said nothing and pulled her over to a padded table with restraints. I turned her to face the table and pushed her forward until her torso lay flat. I kept my tension on the neck binding, pulled her head up, and then tied the strap off on a restraint loop hanging from the wall.

"Do you submit to me?" I demanded.

"No one controls Mistress Bunty." she declared.

I saw a flail on the wall in her compartment and retrieved it,

"Do you know what Captain's Mast is, Mistress Bunty?

"Yes, but we are not on your ship Captain Hansen. We are here in my dungeon."

I loved how creative and adaptive her mind was. I saw it as a role-playing challenge I couldn't resist. I retreated two quick steps, hauled the flail back, and smacked her hard across the leather portion of her crotchless rig."

"Ah," she cried in discomfort, warning me, "Careful, Hansen, don't get lost in the part."

I leaned into her rear, pressing hard so my rapidly recovering cock smacked into her slit. She moaned in pleasure.

I whispered as I dropped the flail to the floor. "Tonight, after the others are asleep, Ellie wants to explore being with you, but not here, not in your current persona. Meet her in the red room where she will invite you to our bed and submit to you willingly, without resistance."

Now I know what y'all will think, 'this Dude is in a dungeon, and he is quoting Jean Luc Picard from the Star Trek movies?' Yeah, sad but true. I always look for opportunities to use great lines from any movie. I may be a forty-four-year-old computer geek, but I love literature. I love movies and believe all the most significant lines anyone can speak to another can come from the classics in any genre. So, after giving Bunty the path ahead for tonight, I retrieved the keys for the handcuffs and unlocked them. Her hands swiftly worked to free her neck, and she spun like a top, drawing her arm back to smack my face. I caught her forearm in mid-swing, stopping her hand. I looked into her eyes. We could hear cries from the other room that sounded more torturous than anything within Bunty's and my reach.

My laser stare remained locked on Bunty as I pulled her tighter and whispered, "First, you need to understand how strong my bond with Ellie is. We can have all the play in the world and enjoy the physicality and pleasure it brings, but I know Ellie wants you to understand the gift she feels she is giving you, allowing you to see her trust and faith in me. She alone has my heart. I want you to have a small sample of the depth and connection Ellie, and I have in our lovemaking. I used to feel so insecure and unworthy of Ellie. She is trying to break me out of that mindset. I think she wants me to be comfortable in my skin. Heather and Seth have started us on this road. You and Dave are both fantastic and nudging us even further. I am less and less insecure about losing Ellie's love. She is so adventurous and adaptive, inventive, and impulsive. I adore that in her. "

I grabbed Bunty's face in my hands as though she was Ellie. I pulled her to me. I kissed her with passion and tenderness, momentarily catching her off guard. My mouth moved over her neck, biting down and sucking her like a vampire. I felt her shiver with delight; an inspiration surfaced suddenly. I used that to add a spin to her dungeon playtime quickly.

"Captain Hansen is a vampire, my dear." I hissed in her ear.

Bunty played into it instantly, crying out, "No, No, you can't... don't."

I pulled her hair back in our one-act Mistress Bunty dungeon play.

"Now you are mine," I cried as I bent down and opened my mouth, sucking on her neck and biting with increasing pressure.

Bunty was really into this and became adrift, swaying with me as I left teeth marks on her neck. She swooned like she was lost

in a vampire's trance and power. I spun her around and pushed her face down to the table. Holding her there in place, I positioned my cock with one hand. Aiming as well as I could, I drove home the ole 'power piston of love.' Yeah, 'power piston' is another geek term I use with Ellie to crack her up, but back to the dungeon.

Bunty's back was arched, and she let loose an ear piercing, "Yes, Oh Yes, fuck me, Captain Hansen. Breed my virgin vampire womb. Brand me as yours."

Holy fuck, I wanted to bust out laughing hearing the corny dialogue we were weaving, but then I rationalized she was role-playing. I wanted to laugh at the cornball as if we were watching a 'B' movie. Holy hell, I had sunk my cock in her as deep as I could go, and despite years of taking Dave's massive member, it was still tight as a glove. Still, she was as juicy and welcoming as any woman could be. I used the girth of my cock as best I could, pounding her harder and harder. I drew off, pulled her from the table, and laid her on the cold floor. Dropping to my knees, I spread her legs with mine, and she lifted her hips, stretched them, and locked them around on my hips. I noticed now that Bunty's eyes were a hazel green that went perfectly with her dark hair.

"Bunty, I said, breaking character, you are exquisitely beautiful." I stroked her hair, always gazing into her eyes, "You were born for men to worship and adore. Truly, a lady for all time."

Her pupils dilated, and tears spilled from the corners of her eyes. I lowered my head, and our mouths met and longingly closed, out two tongues searching and probing. In exchange, this session became more passionate with a healthy dollop of lust. I worked my cock aiming for upward thrusts that could hit her G-Spot. I was thrusting as deep and hard as possible and still maintaining the right angle I needed. With each subsequent thrust, Bunty moaned longer and more profoundly.

"Captain Hansen, don't you dare stop. Pound me. I am your dungeon wench now."

I maintained a steady rhythm, sliding and grinding into her. Our kisses became fleeting encounters as we panted in a mutual build-up to the climax. I cupped her face putting my total weight on her as I drew her mouth to mine. Our tongues maintained their dance, and our hips moved in harmony.

Bunty broke character and cried, "God, don't stop Jared, don't, don't, I am so close, yes, right there.

I made demands like a Hollywood director, "Look in my eyes when I cum inside you, Bunty, be one with me. Find me in my eyes and cum with me."

Bunty arched her back as she grabbed my face, "I'm cumming, Jared, now oh, oh, yes, so hard."

Her eyes finally locked with mine; my body spasmed repeatedly, and my mouth was open, but no sound came out. Bunty was cageling her love channel, gripping and milking me of every drop as she gazed into my eyes, tears of pleasure rolling across her cheeks. We said nothing and panted as I stroked her face and blew cool air over her, just as I did for Ellie. I rose on my elbows, taking my weight off her to ease her breathing which was now shallow, panting, steadying.

She caressed my face and said, "Your Ellie is one fortunate woman."

I smiled, "No more fortunate than your Dave is."

She nodded, "Thank you for insisting on eye contact when we came together. There is something to that. It is like a window to the soul. I could feel a connection forming."

"Yes, it was," I said. "Which brings me to a request."

"Name it, Jared," Bunty said.

"She wants to explore her bi-sexuality with you. Ellie had several same-sex relationships before she became involved with me. There was a time she thought she was gay. She was strongly attracted to females. It was her first real heterosexual relationship. The only one she had ever known. Her friendship with Heather has stirred something in her. When she met you, she felt an instant attraction. She is curious and wants you both to come together tonight. I believe she feels connected with you and truly wants a lasting, deep friendship, as do I."

Bunty started crying and said, "I have been doing this for many years with many friends and playmates. I have never met a man who thinks and feels as you do for your wife," wiping her eyes. "You are rare, Jared Hansen. A true man among men."

"I guess I am more complicated than I appear. Common, let's join the others." I said, pulling her up with me. "I am pretty sure they were wondering what went on here.

Bunty smiled and caressed my face. She went over and grabbed a towel on one of the side tables; she patted her face, drying her tears, her torso still soaked in sweat. She checked the mirror and mentioned she needed to repair her makeup. We straightened up and moved toward the door.

"Wait, Bunty," I asked, bending down and picking up the flail. I examined it and rolled it before passing it to her. I turned my back to her, saying over my shoulder, "No one escapes Mistress Bunty's dungeon unscathed. Let's give the audience outside what they expected." Give me your best three lashes." I prayed I would not live to regret this as I grit my teeth, awaiting her answer.

Back in character, I heard Mistress Bunty, "As you wish, Captain Hansen. Take this; you rogue bastard."

Bunty launched the flail and, with a whoosh forward, found its mark with a loud smack. The rubber balls slammed into my upper back, staggering me. I bit my tongue as I tried to imagine sailors receiving punishment in front of their crews. Another slam as the flail found its mark and struck again. My brain registered a flash of pure light and electricity in my eyes as they snapped shut. Once more, the flail struck home, this time across my hindquarters. Astonishingly, the pain was almost exquisite in how it fired up my spine. Yet, its intensity stunned me, and I dropped to one knee, supported by only one arm.

"Are you alright, Jared? I didn't hurt you, did I?" Bunty asked, breaking character and coming quickly to my side.

"Wow, I ah, never experienced anything quite like that. I always wondered how the sailors of old endured it. Oh, wow. It is certainly different and not something I care ever to repeat," I caught my breath finally and sighed. I stood up and delivered my final line of the first act,

"Is the honor and reputation of Mistress Bunty preserved?"

She smiled broadly, "Oh yes, the first stage of your conditioning is over."

Bunty took my hand, and I thought her conditioning had just begun. She opened the door where everyone was waiting and watching in anticipation.

Bunty turned off the light and closed the door behind us. She looked at the crowd and whispered in my ear, "Thank you for doing that."

I smiled as Bunty passed Dave, blowing a triumphant kiss. She led me over to Ellie, who was reclined on the sofa, trying to recover from what I later learned were multiple rapid-fire orgasms she had experienced with Dave. I looked at her raw bottom. She saw me and mouthed, 'I am sorry.'

Dave said, "Jared, the damned condom burst inside her, and we didn't know. She told me about your rule. I truly apologize."

I patted Dave on the shoulder, "No harm nor foul. The rule slipped big-time in the dungeon. It's my fault." I smiled at Ellie and said, "As far as the protection rule, it's all good, but we may need a morning-after pill, don't you think?"

The instant relief that registered on her face was golden. Bunty took the hand she was holding and placed it over Ellie's hand,

"Ms. Hansen, I thank you sincerely. You are blessed to have this man."

She leaned close to Ellie's ear and said softly, "I look forward to being with you later this evening, and I would love for us to become the best of friends."

Ellie flashed her pearly smile and nodded happily as she slowly closed her eyes. Heather placed a cool cloth over my wife's nether region, pressing it down to soothe her.

Dave looked at my back, shaking his head, "You are a manly man by God."

Heather said, "Your back looks like it fought a battle and lost. I am surprised you came out walking and didn't need Bunty's stretcher."

My eyes shot wide, "She keeps a stretcher?"

Seth had been pouring drinks while rubbing his temple like he had a nasty headache. He came up alongside me bearing gifts and passed me one of Dave's famous 'strong' whiskey sours. I gulped it down and looked at him, "Again, but this time make it three fingers of bourbon, ASAP, .... please."

12