Adventures in Swinging Ch. 11-12

Story Info
Ellie and Jare are learning quickly.
8k words
4.16
6k
8
11

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 04/23/2024
Created 08/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 11

Ellie was in the process of drifting off as Seth brought me my bourbon.

"Here, Jare, so how was it in there," he asked, passing me the glass.

"Seth, I can only tell you that room isn't my cup of tea." I downed the bourbon in one swig and handed the glass to him. I turned and walked to the door that opened onto the patio. I turned the handle, and hot air hit me in the face. With purpose in mind, I strode straight to their hot tub next to the pool. I walked down the steps, dropping to my knees and lowering myself till only my neck was dry. The combination of 3oz of alcohol and the heat of the water began to lessen the ache in my back. Yikes, that flail hurt. Still, restoring Bunty's pride and preserving her reputation with her husband concerning her interest in that form of the dark arts was good. I closed my eyes, and for a time, my mind just wandered.

I heard splashing, opened my eyes, and saw Heather's head bobbing above the pool's surface just beyond as Seth was diving in. Heather does love to skinny dip, I thought.

A body slid onto the ledge behind me. It was Ellie.

"Are you O.K., Sweetheart? I asked her.

Ellie nodded, "I think I should be asking you the same question."

"I will be fine, but I won't be doing that ever again. I did accomplish what you asked of me regarding Bunty."

Ellie stroked my hair and gave me a look of appreciation, "You are something special, my love but about Dave. Honey, that's it for big dick exploration. I draw the line at Your girth and Seth's length. Eleven-inch penises three and a half inches wide are complete insanity. Dave, ugh, that man is hung like a porn star; he has a second career if he ever wants one. I feel like I just gave birth."

After thinking about that briefly, I added, "You may want to take a morning-after pill."

"Oh, Christ," Ellie exclaimed as she drew her hand to her mouth.

"I'm sure Bunty or Heather can help us out there," I suggested.

"You know we blew the protected sex rules already," I said with some seriousness.

Ellie nodded and added, "Let's modify to allow unprotected just between Seth and Heather while continuing to test as they do. I will go back on birth control once we get home. Does this work for you?" I nodded and kissed Ellie on the cheek.

"So, what happened to you after you disappeared with Bunty?" Ellie asked, climbing side saddle across my hips as she wrapped her arms around my neck and laid her head on my shoulder.

For the next ten minutes, I gave my 'Cliff Notes' version of what turned out to be 40 minutes in the real world to those outside Bunty's dungeon door. I described how I gave Ellie's message to Bunty. Other than an occasional gasp of astonishment intermixed with a hushed 'woot' or 'you go, cowboy,' my wife listened completely enraptured to the authentic tale I weaved for her. After I was done, we sat silently since Seth and Heather had returned to the Red Room with Dave and Bunty. After 10 minutes of Ellie and I dozing, I stirred her back to consciousness by asking,

"Tell me what happened to you after your exploding condom trick."

"That's not very funny considering the ramifications, Jared," she said sternly, her head resting on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry, El, but please tell me what you experienced?" I felt her nod, and she pushed herself upright and stretched.

"God, I am so sore, honey," she exhaled. "First, I am glad you got to go off with Bunty. I want you to know I trusted you with her. Second, I don't think you would have liked how your wife surrendered her body to a stranger and let him possess her so completely."

I looked at her quizzically and asked, "What do you mean by that?"

She took my face in her hands, "With Dave, and it wasn't like being with Seth and Heather." She paused to collect her thoughts. It seemed like she wanted to ensure she used the right words, which I hoped I was right about.

"Jare, I hardly know this man. I wasn't in fear of him or anything. I wasn't drunk; I was fully aware of what was happening, and while Dave seemed genuinely nice, I didn't like how easy it was for me to grant control to him. I saw how enormous he became, and I knew accommodating him would not be easy. Yet, I still wanted him inside me so I could experience it. It was like a different version of me took control, and the real me was powerless to stop it."

I shook my head, unsure but asked, "Seems as if you were assimilated by the Borg and forced to do it."

"Yeah, it I felt like what Jean Luc felt as Locutus at Wolf 359," she answered.

"Ellie, seriously, was it curiosity or sexual desire?" I asked.

"Honey, I guess it was a mixture of both," she answered.

Then Ellie began telling her story. Once I disappeared behind the door with Bunty, she had spread her legs to receive Dave but realized he was such a big-framed man that she couldn't wrap fully around his hips. Dave took matters into his own hands and lifted Ellie's legs, bending them at the waist to almost a sixty-degree angle. His chest now pinned her legs.

"I thought I was in shape, honey, but that position stretched my hamstrings almost as much as his cock opened me wide," she exclaimed. "I was wet in anticipation as I felt the head of his cock engage me, spreading my lips apart. Dave worked the head of his cock up and down my slit, and I remember being grateful they were lubricated condoms. He lined himself up and slowly pressed into me. For a few seconds, I thought I was giving birth again. Dave is so massive a man physically that he is an irresistible force. The power and pressure he applied moved my lips out of the way and opened me."

"Like a phaser removes muons and causes molecules to lose cohesion?" I suggested.

"Bingo, spot on, Hubby," she replied. "Intense pressure and real pain hit me, and I bit my lip. Here see the marks?" she pointed as she pulled her lip out for me to see.

"Holy Crap," I mouthed.

"He pressed in deeper," Ellie continued. "He possessed me, controlled me. I was powerless and lost any will except to want him deeper and deeper in me. The pain faded to a dull roar as my clit felt sucked into my vagina, pulled by the sheer size of his cock sliding in. He bottomed out about nine inches of the way down. After that, he fucked me senseless. I never felt so overwhelmed as I crested and fell in wave after wave of successive climaxes. I lost track of the time. I swear it overwhelmed my senses."

I interrupted her asking, "What was Dave's face registering?"

"He was lost in his world too. Maybe my pussy is tighter than Bunty's. I can only guess. He sure looked like he was enjoying the tight fit with me. My juices were flowing, and the sloppy sounds of a cock hitting the proverbial bottom of the barrel were driving us both up the pleasure scale. He was pile-driving me into the arm of the sofa, and I was registering upper back pain. That was when he exploded in the climax, and, sadly, the condom blew with him."

"Jesus Fucking Fuck!" I shouted.

"Yeah, I think the Lord was shaking his head at that moment," Ellie conceded. I screamed, "Oh, Shit!" Dave had been initially satisfied with himself until he saw the disintegrated rubber and semen mixture oozing out of my gaping maw, which now felt a lot wider than the Doomsday Machine. I swear, Jare, I could have swallowed a dozen starships in my pussy. Heather watched from her missionary position, her head craning to see underneath Seth's arms. She heard my 'Oh Shit' and rolled Seth off her with such force that he banged his head on the leg of the other sofa while in mid-orgasm. Poor Seth was rubbing his head as his cock jerked and spat cum on his belly. Seeing that just cracked me up. Dave felt me laughing and turned to look in total sympathy at the sight of poor Seth.

Heather turned around and laughed so hard she peed on the floor. She did not miss a beat and went right to help me to the bathroom, where I showered and scooped the gunk and condom remnants from me. Heather ran back into the Red Room and cleaned up her accidental venting of phaser coolant all over the floor."

I laughed at Ellie's excellent use of Star Trek terms in her description, "That is incredible."

"Yeah, when I came back into the Red Room, the floor was devoid of Heather's accident, and a contrite Dave was holding ice on Seth's head; Seth chugging a glass of whiskey to soothe his head, his ego, or both," Ellie snickered. "Heather asked me if I was O.K., and before I could answer, Dave was professing his most heartfelt apologies.

"We need to talk some more tonight before you link up with Bunty," I volunteered, changing the subject.

Ellie considered that and responded, "No, Apples and Oranges, Jare. What I want to experience with Bunty differs greatly from with Dave."

Then, Dave opened the Red Room door, "Hey, you two, Nate and Corrine are here. Common in and meet them."

Ellie climbed off my lap and stood in the tub, offering her hand, which I happily took into mine. We grabbed a couple of towels and dried ourselves off as we walked inside. Opening the door, we found everyone chatting up a storm, Nate and Corrine having already stripped down to their birthday suits as fresh drinks were passed out.

Dave waved us both over, and as Ellie approached him, he leaned over.

"Miss Ellie, are you O.K.," he asked hesitantly.

Ellie smiled, "Oh, Jock, I am fine. Now get back out there on Southfork and start wildcatting."

Dave must have felt such relief with Ellie's Dallas quip because he let go with a belly laugh that had everyone's heads turning. He caught himself and then addressed the newly naked couple this day,

"Nate and Corrine, I want to introduce you to some wonderful people. This is Jared and Ellie Hansen."

Nate extended his hand, "Jared, please to meet you."

"The pleasure is mine, Nate," I responded.

Nate looked at Ellie, waving as he nervously avoided an uncomfortable initial breast and crotch stare.

Ellie nodded and smiled, "Please to meet you, Nate."

I followed Nate's lead and introduced myself to Corrine.

Ellie leaned in to place a peck on Corrine's cheek, "I am thrilled to meet you."

Corrine smiled, "My pleasure as well, Ellie."

Heather walked behind Ellie and said, "Ellie, help me mix some Palomas for the boys."

Now I was sure Heather was using her drink mixing as a ruse to check up on Ellie and ensure she was feeling O.K. In the meantime, I felt my eyes drifting to Corrine. To say Nate had a cute wife is a fair description. She had black shoulder-length hair and an olive-colored complexion and stood about five feet seven, taller than Heather and Ellie. She had a skinny frame with small breasts and large dark areolas and sported a nicely trimmed but pronounced bush. Her husband, Nate, was the same height and looked like he had power-lifted weights. His skin was deep olive like Corrine's. They were both attractive. Nate's shoulders were well developed in the typical upside-down triangle shape that weight lifters and athletes possess. His face had a strong jaw, and he was clean-shaven. His package was flaccid so I couldn't gauge his erect length or girth yet. Like Corrine, he had a well-groomed pubic bush.

I engaged Nate about his career while Corrine excused herself to go over and talk with girls at the bar. I could hear ice and soda fizzling, so I knew the Palomas were coming. Nate asked me about my work at NASA, and I had to keep it very general with no specifics. That frustrated him a bit because he was naturally curious. Still, Operational Security (OPSEC) requirements demanded being cautious. The AI code base with integrated machine learning and adaptive communication is critical to the Autonomous Mining Craft (AFC) project. The AI code was classified. Nate said he looked forward to NASA establishing a sustainable base on the moon.

The ladies returned and handed us our drinks. The aroma of Pueblo Viejo 104 was one I recognized, and I took a big sip.

"Wow, now that is a potent drink," I proclaimed.

After his first sip, Nate smiled, "I love grapefruit juice and tequila. The shot of soda is a nice touch."

Bunty walked up to us, clean and fresh as a daisy, and got our attention by announcing, "Ladies and Gentlemen, please finish your drinks and enjoy a nice shower before we start playing again. I have a spread on the dining room table, so help yourselves. Chicken fajita from earlier and some nice prawns Dave grilled earlier that we put in the fridge. Unless someone objects, this is pair-off time after our second fun session. The idea is to get acquainted with each other. We can break up into couples or more. Of course, you may go to whatever room or outside as you desire. Ellie and Jared are new to this lifestyle, and we must respect their rules. If you are with them and hear their safe word 'Borg,' please stop whatever you do.

My wife surprised me by saying, "I am a bit sore right now, so my bottom area is exempt from entry for the rest of this evening."

I turned and looked at Dave for a reaction to her comments, and to his credit, he didn't react negatively to it, which I found encouraging.

"Very good then, let's get cleaned up and begin again," Bunty directed.

We all filed off to perform our ablutions. The banter was light as we toweled off and headed back in.

Nate and Corrine spent little time finding a comfortable spot to begin making out.

Both Seth and Heather settled alongside them and initiated play. Bunty and Ellie sat on the sofa, smiling and talking away like friends who hadn't seen each other and were catching up.

Dave smiled and said, "Jare, let's pick a spot."

"I am going to relax and work on developing my skills as a voyeur while I finish another one of these drinks, but go ahead," I encouraged, lifting my glass to him.

Dave raised his right hand, gave me a half salute, and went over to Bunty and Ellie. I moved over to the other sofa and plopped down with a sigh. I looked around and took in the scene.

Corrine was straddling and riding Nate. I studied her as she rose and fell upon him. She was the picture of grace and motion as she slid along that slick pole, attacking her task like a gymnast sticking a landing. Heather had moved behind her and supported her weight while enfolding Corrine's breasts in her hands. Her fingers flashed across her areolas, twirling circles on her hardened nipples. Heather slowly released one breast and let that free hand slide down into Corrine's pubic mound. She cupped it, her fingers tapping, tracing, and tugging on her clit as Corrine reached the top of each stroke on Nate's cock. His shaft was thick like mine.

Corrine was rapidly building to orgasm, and so was her man. This was when the session reached Olympic levels. Seth picked Heather up by her torso. Heather got her arms behind Seth's neck and locked them. She then closed her legs over Corrine's shoulders at the armpits. Corrine locked her arms around Heather's lower legs. Using the strength in his legs, Seth pulled Corrine back to him and lowered her closer to the ground. This placed Nate's cock at a 35-degree angle. Seth then began backing up and pushing forward, drawing Corrine's pussy up and down Nate's shaft, now saturated in a stream of her juices.

I hollered at the three amigos snogging on the sofa, "Would you look at this?"

They all turned, and for once, their mouths dropped instead of mine.

Ellie put her hand to her mouth, "No fucking way."

"You don't see that every day," Bunty spoke.

"Shit, where's the fucking camera Bunty?" demanded Dave.

There was no way Seth could do this long. Heather and Corrine were locked up tighter than seized pistons in my father's old Ford Custom 500. That these folks became one unit driving up and down on Nate was unbelievable. Seth began to do a two-step faster than I thought possible. He was red-faced and panting.

"Common Nate, close the gap. You are lagging," I implored.

Nate gasped aloud, "Yes, yes, yes, ahhhhhh."

"Un-fucking believable," Ellie said, standing and applauding.

Dave had returned to the main house and was returning with a camera as Seth pulled Corrine off Nate and carefully laid the girls down, where they all disentangled.

"Son of a bitch, y'all couldn't keep going another thirty seconds?" Dave asked.

Seth didn't look so good. He was sweating and panting. Ellie ran and got Seth iced tea from the bar. Heather and Corrine were laughing and fist-bumping themselves. Bunty went over Nate's dick and took it into her mouth, cleaning off his shaft like a child licking a mixer whisk full of cake icing.

Dave shook his head, muttering, "I just needed thirty more seconds."

I looked at Seth, noticing his face had returned to a normal color. Ellie was wiping his brow with a wet washcloth, which he gratefully thanked her for and finished the job.

I clapped and said, "Seth, in NASA, we would complement you for performing under extreme pressure and not losing your cool. You are truly a 'steely-eyed' missile man."

Seth smiled and gave me a thumbs-up sign as he finished his iced tea and handed the empty glass back to Ellie. He caught a couple of deep breaths and said, "Jare, Heather, and I have tried this a couple of times with Nate and Corrine. It is a struggle for everyone to hold in that straight line, but credit goes to the girls. If we ever try this again, I think Dave should be the anchor in my place because he is taller and much stronger. I didn't think we would pull it off, but today we did."

The room was now palatably hot from the exertion, even with the air conditioner on. We all took a quick vote and headed out to the pool for a dip. Ellie came up to me and popped a sweet kiss on the lips.

I told Ellie, "I am sorry for interrupting you three, but I had to make sure you got to see Seth at the height of his performance."

"No worries, Sweetie. I wouldn't have missed it for the world." She took my hand, led me out onto the veranda, and headed for the pool. "On a side note, if you have no objections, I want to sleep with Bunty tonight. Are you comfortable enough with her to allow me to?"

"Absolutely, Sweetheart. I trust you and Bunty together. Where should I bunk for the night?" I asked.

"Good question," she said. "It is one for which I have an answer. We both want you with us. Dave stays with the others in the Red Room until exhaustion sets in. Bunty told me she would be up early to help her hubby make breakfast. They serve promptly at 7:00 am, and this is Dave's specialty this weekend. Bunty says he has mastered the marriage of her 'Bangers and Mash' to his personal favorite, Huevos Rancheros."

"Wow, that sounds wonderful. Do we get Mimosas with that as well?" I joked.

Ellie smacked me on the ass as we descended into the cool pool water, "We do, silly. Now race you to the far end."

I knew damn well who was going to win that race. Ellie beat me by a solid five seconds. I pulled up to see her smiling as I came into the six-foot section, coughing water.

"Winded?" she asked.

"Damn rights I am, ya wet head," I laughed. Then I dunked her for good effect. She burst out of the water like an attack sub on an emergency blow to the surface.

"Love you, my lady," I said to deflect any possible retaliation.

Ellie wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled her hips up to my groin, throwing her legs around my hips, locking them, and squeezing me tight.

"If you are doing your Onatop imitation from the 'Goldeneye' movie, you know how it will end," I said.

She shook her head no and touched her lips to mine, beginning a slow, sultry kiss. It deepened as her tongue found mine, and my cock responded, hardening quickly. She moaned into my mouth as she felt me against her womanhood.

"I want you inside me," she asked.

I looked into her eyes, "Honey, you said you were too sore and off-limits there."

"Not for you, Jare. I remain open for business to the love of my life. God, what an incredible day we are having. Now work your magic."