Adventures in Swinging Ch. 11-12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sounds of two people in the throes of lovemaking. Yes, lovemaking was the best descriptor. That is why the exploration and connection I felt between them was so intense.

I have no clue why I said this, but I spoke softly, "Remember, I will always be with you when you need me most."

Ellie turned and looked at me, "Jare, right now, I swear I can see myself through your eyes."

Bunty smiled at me and then brushed Ellie's bangs back. She took Ellie by the hand and lay with her on the bed. They said little as they explored each other for the next hour or perhaps more. There wasn't sufficient light to see all the details, but the motions and sounds gave away where and what they touched and enticed in each other. Many gasps of ecstasy escaped their lips. Yet they kept building a bow wave of passion. It escalated to the point where there was a palpable hunger for a momentous climax they jointly felt in each other. Each giving equally, both wanting to reach a crescendo. Mouths found breasts; tongues discovered soft mounds leading to a woman's treasure.

There was no question that Bunty's experience led to the eventual surrender of control Ellie ceded to her. I watched in utter fascination as my darling Ellie began cumming repeatedly again and again and again. The way Bunty's head would thrust into Ellie, driving her tongue to tantalize her clit, Ellie's thighs squeezing Bunty's face in place as orgasms rolled over her in wave after wave. Desperate to keep them going, Ellie placed a hand on Bunty's head, directing her movements. When they reversed, my reward was seeing my wife exploring Bunty's pussy, drinking her essence in like sustenance. I could see the motion of her hands deep within her as she touched exactly those spots that only women could honestly know and appreciate.

The intimacy between these women in the dim candlelight was much different than when Ellie was with Heather. With Heather, it was purely physical fun, perhaps even sport, and I attested that to the kind of happy-go-lucky person Heather is. I listened with heightened anticipation when hearing Bunty's stifled and dramatically staccato climaxes, which contrasted with Ellie's long, drawn-out gasps and moans. Bunty released her joy of climax with sharp tones like exclamation points drawn on paper. Her body went linear, rigid, as she registered released her orgasms, while Ellie squirmed in three dimensions over and under, around and down, up and outward, her head twisting, sometimes thrashing. The intensity was such that finally, they spent their desires together and settled into tender kisses, cooing at each other as they drifted to sleep.

When there was just slow and steady breathing coming from them both, I sighed deeply. I realized my erection was gone. I hadn't even attended to it, I was so focused. I let out a big sigh. I closed my eyes and drew a deep breath. The pain in my back had returned. I stared briefly at the one candle on the tall dresser, which had burned down. I drew myself up and stood. I moved to the candle, and I extinguished it.

The votive candles still had life to them and gave me enough illumination to see the ladies' shadowy forms in tender embrace on the bed. I drew the throw from its crumpled spot on the footboard and snapped it over them. It fell like snow on two angels. I was now exhausted, and my back ached. I decided that the Hansen's would close this day by enfolding Bunty like two starships extending their shields around a third. I came to Bunty's side of the bed. I saw her outline under the throw, spooning Ellie in the wavering light. I slid under the covers next to Bunty and spooned her, her head tucked under my chin. I could feel her push her bottom up against me. I adjusted my shape to hers and soon joined them in a deep sleep.