Adventures in the City Pt. 01

Story Info
A Fortuitous Meeting.
8.5k words
4.8
5.7k
7
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adventures in the City - Part 1 - A Fortuitous Meeting

Chapter 1 - The First Day of Class

It was the first morning of my first class. I had found a seat in Economic Theory and was waiting, along with twenty others, for the Professor to arrive when someone sat down in the chair next to me. I glanced up and said, "Good Morning."

A deep, strong confident male voice answered, "Hello, you look familiar somehow. Do we know each other?"

My instant reaction was that I was being hit on. I'm tall, blond and pretty, so male advances were nothing new.

But when I looked up again, he did look familiar to me. Where did we meet?

The voice said, "Do you by chance know Darlene Smith?"

"Why yes, she was my junior year roommate at Cornell."

"Aha, that's the connection. You must be Camille Thompson."

My memory snapped into place. "And you are Anthony Calabrese!"

He responded, "Not even six degrees, is it?" His smile was infectious.

Our conversation was interrupted by the arrival of Distinguished Professor of Political Economy, Sir Reginald Thornwhistle. His student rep was brilliant, friendly, and demanding. I'd wondered if jumping into this course my first term at the London School was such a great idea.

Before I could get nervous about that all over again, he launched into a nonstop hour of course description, personal description, and short interviews with each of us. Fortunately, he went alphabetically and I had a chance to observe his back and forth with others before he got to me.

"Camille Thompson, is it?" He peered at me intently. "Undergraduate honors in Economics at Cornell, Summa Cum Laude, highly recommended by Bill Reynolds."

"Yes, Sir."

"Bill was three years behind me at Oxford. Did his thesis on volatility in markets. Should have had a piece of Sharpe's Nobel for beta theory."

"Why are you here? With your looks, you could be gracing a mansion in Greenwich."

"Is that a sexist remark, Sir?"

He paused, glancing around the room. "Yes. Yes, it certainly is, and I'm glad you called me on it. I apologize to you and to the other women in the class. "

"Thank you, Sir." I slowly let out the breath I had been holding.

Tony had my hand, squeezing gently. "Great pushback," he whispered.

Thornwhistle went on through the rest of the class, gave us a ton of reading to do, and let everyone go early.

"Thanks for having my back in there. Can I buy you a coffee?"

I got a hug around my shoulder and we explored the unfamiliar building until we found an espresso bar.

Tony was a Yalie and also an Econ major. "Yes, I'm pumped up with pompous faculty nonsense but trying to live it down by coming here. I'm not sure for how long. My family isn't wealthy and my sister starts Brown next fall. You don't have a formula for instant wealth in that brave head of yours do you?"

I ran my fingers over his hand, "Do you have a girlfriend these days? Maybe one who could support you?" I gave him my innocent little girl look and tossed my hair.

"You are not only brave, you are a flirt. Do you go out with guys you've only met in class?" He had dark Italian eyes and was getting to me fast.

"Certainly not. And my mother warned me about the hazards of dating in London." I grinned at him.

"Do you like Indian food?"

"Yes."

"Then let me take you to dinner tonight at one of the better Indian restaurants. A simple testament to your standing your ground on the first day of class." He picked up my hand and kissed it.

At seven, he had actually found my postage stamp studio in a mews near the school, and rang the bell. I asked him in, poured us each a glass of wine and said I would be back in a minute. His coat and tie meant my little black dress and dark stockings. Hair up. A touch of mom's expensive fragrance.

He was leaning against the kitchen counter looking very handsome and dangerous. His eyes widened. I walked up and kissed him very lightly on the lips. "Mustn't smear."

He navigated us smoothly into a London cab and a ten minute ride to the restaurant. "There are a lot of these, but not many that are good and not full of tourists."

"You have a secret source of eating out information? Or you have been here before?"

"My cousin, who is getting an art history degree from NYU, spent a term here. In return for a nice dinner in Manhattan, she divulged her list. She even marked the ones it was ok to take a date to." He smiled at me.

Our conversation was easy and the food was very good. And expensive, as everything in London is.

"Does your place have a decent kitchen? If we have another date, I could try cooking for you." I gave him a flirty look.

"I still have a chance at another date?" His dark eyes bored into mine.

"I guess that depends on how this one ends, doesn't it? Are you going to take me someplace we can dance? Is that on your sister's list?"

His eyes widened again. I really was flirting with him now. I was even tingling from being around him.

"When I was at Cornell, you were bedding Darlene, and she was loving it. What happened to that?"

He gestured to the waiter for the bill and said, "Yes, we are going dancing, and yes, Darlene is history. She is married to a medical student and already pregnant." His eyes danced at mine, knowing I was thinking about Darlene bouncing from his bed to another's and getting impregnated.

As we waited for a cab, I put my arm around him and said, "Do you suppose that is an accidental baby or a planned one?"

"She's married to him, so I guess it doesn't matter. When I was going with her, we used to have sex in her bedroom at the Manhattan apartment because her folks were gone a lot. She was very open, told me I was her best lover, but not her only one."

I leaned up and kissed his ear. "She was partly nympho and partly showoff. One night she and a very big guy came back and had noisy sex with her door open. She screamed her fool head off. Made me incredibly horny."

After a long cab ride, we were dumped out in the east end of London in front of a shabby building with a bouncer in front. He said to Tony, "There's a ten pound cover for the two of you. That ok?"

We nodded and went in. I felt better when there were other women dressed as I was. I had been afraid this was going to be the tee shirt and tattoo crowd and earsplitting music. There was even a decent small table available away from the music. As a waitress moved in our direction, I said to him, "Something very light for me until we figure this out, all right?"

He got us both Black Russians and kissed my ear familiarly. "That talk about Darlene brought back some interesting memories. When we went out to clubs in Manhattan, she used to see how excited she could get me without actually screwing in public." He looked at me with a very big grin.

I felt between his legs and he was completely hard. "What are we going to do about the fact that memories of Darlene have got us both all wound up?"

He took my hand and we went out on the dance floor. This sure didn't seem like a first date. He danced well and we were like two old friends moving together in familiar ways.

He leaned down, "I'm very attracted to you, and want to spend the night with you." Then he added, "But that's pretty pushy for a first date, isn't it?"

"Yes. Very. My mother would not approve. Which of us has the better bed and the better breakfast?"

The musicians took a break and we walked back to our table. He began to talk about school, probably trying to lower the temperature a bit. "Is there a game plan for you coming here? You certainly got a boost from your Cornell prof."

"It would annoy you if I said a degree and a sugar daddy, wouldn't it?"

He was nibbling on my knuckles and said, "Yes, it would. You are very pretty and could find a rich guy, even a nice rich guy, in this town without half trying. But that's not gutsy Camille, is it?"

I reached up and pulled his long black hair and said, "Let's go. I think we need to get to know each other better. And I don't mean just in bed. Take us back to my place. I can make an American breakfast in the morning. I'm already tired of bangers and they're poison for the body."

For some reason, it was a quiet ride back across town. Camille, I said to myself, this is the craziest first date you have ever been on. You feel like you've known Tony for years. And you're all hot to have that hard cock in you. Tramp.

As we entered the flat, he said, "Don't turn on the light. I want to have some first date makeout with you. Something soft and gentle."

There was just enough illumination inside to avoid stumbling over the furniture. I stood quietly while he helped me out of my coat and nudged us in the direction of the sofa bed. He found my zipper easily and got me smoothly out of the little black dress. The bra unhooked silently and his hands covered my breasts. I leaned my head back on his shoulder and he kissed me lightly. "No smearing," he said.

I turned around and gave him my best hot, wet lover's kiss with a lot of tongue. His fingers kneaded and pinched my panty covered ass and I humped up at his hardness with my front.

I whispered in his ear, "Would you do me a special favor? Would you fuck me hard and fast like you did that slut Darlene? See if I scream like she did?" I was undressing him as fast as I could. He threw me down on the sofa on my back, pulling panties and stockings and shoes all off in one great rush.

I grabbed his cock and licked and sucked the head. "Just do me please. I'm protected. No babies in school for Camille!"

He was balls deep in me with no foreplay and no hesitation. I grunted and moaned as he pounded.

"Letting go of your anxieties and frustrations, are you Camille? Find a guy with a big hard cock and take advantage of it? I can tell no one's been in there for a while. You really need to get laid tonight, don't you? That slutty Darlene would have been coming by now. Come for me, Camille, right now!"

I gasped back at him as I shook with orgasm, "Good for nothing fucker. Think you're special, making me come because I remembered my whorish roommate?"

He flipped us over and slapped my ass. It hurt and made me come again.

"Oh shit, you're doing it, bastard. Give me more, more, more." I was howling with a third orgasm when he gave a great shout and blasted. I was riding a firehose of hot come. I was exhausted, collapsed into his arms.

I lay there with my eyes closed, licking and kissing the side of his face, slowly catching my breath. His cock was still mostly hard in me.

He said very quietly, "I don't know what that all meant, but it was sure nice."

I nipped at his ear. "Soft and gentle?"

"It was me proving how little I know about women. Except they seem to like my cock. I was trying to give you a chance to turn me off if I was coming on too fast."

It was really good lying on his warm front with him still in me. "How long do girls get to lie on you like this?"

He fumbled around in the dark to find the sofa blanket and drew it around us. His lips were warm too, and loving.

He was silent for a while and then said, "I guess I was wrong. Camille likes her sex hard and fast. At least she did tonight with the guy who knew her slutty roommate."

He was good with the third person. I continued, "Yes, sometimes she gets carried away with the right guy, and just lets it all out. I read that you are not supposed to do that, it makes you vulnerable."

"Vulnerable?"

"Yes, he might learn too much about how you like sex."

"That's bad?"

I was falling asleep in his arms. "Yes, have to have secrets."

It was still dark when he stood up with me. "Pee?"

He let me go first. He was right in front of my face, holding himself. I grabbed it and he said, "It's going to leak on you." Sure enough, before I finished, I was getting a stream down my front.

I stood and let him finish between my legs. The hot smell of our urine was in the air. I pulled his head down and kissed him. "So now I'm marked with your piss? Other males better not mess with me?"

We were finding our way into the antique tub shower and I was hoping there might be hot water. I turned on the faucet to let it run for a minute. He said, "Don't I wish you were marked as mine. Do you by chance need a boyfriend?"

Miraculously, there was hot water. We soaped each other and relaxed under the showerhead. My hair was being destroyed. Maybe long wasn't such a great idea for over here.

This time we folded out the bed and got under real sheets. He was half hard and nestled in my crack as we went back to sleep. "I might need a boyfriend, ask me again in the morning."

It was light and I smelled coffee as I opened my eyes. Tony was standing in the doorway, in his briefs, sipping his mug and looking at me.

"Your girlfriend is a mess."

He grabbed another coffee from behind him and came over to sit by my side and hand me the mug.

His fingers ran through my hair. "I think I like a messy girlfriend. Was that a one off, or do we get to do that again some time?"

I stared at him, hoping it was a halfway sultry look. Then looked away and sipped my coffee. "Yes."

"Yes?" His hand reached out and covered my breast. The nipple was protruding through the sheet.

"Yes, I'm a mess. Yes, we are going to do that again. Yes, you are making me wet."

"I think we need to plan our day. A lot of course reading. A bunch of exercise. More sex."

I was sucking on his fingers. "Do you believe in study dates?"

"I used to, but not around you. The pages would be all blurred out because I was thinking of how soon I could have sex again."

"Alright, no sex this morning. You go to your place, I stay here and we behave like students until 3. Then we meet for a run, go to your place to clean up and have dinner there, my treat. After dinner, you get to make me your woman again."

He stood and got his clothes. "Marble Arch in running gear at 3." He pulled my naked body into his for a hot, wet kiss. And was gone.

Thornwhistle's own microeconomic text was open in front of me, but my eyes weren't focusing. Damn him and his big cock. I hadn't had sex since a drunken party at home in the spring. Tony had all my hormones and all my juices going. Shit.

I got through three chapters by three. He was hellishly smart, demolishing all sorts of conventional wisdom about pricing and consumer behavior. Between Reggie and Tony, it looked like an interesting fall.

The standard London mist cleared off after noon, and by three, my short run to Hyde Park was warm and sunny. Tony was standing near the Marble Arch, dressed all in black, and looking devilishly handsome. He took my arm and kissed my cheek. "Still talking to me?"

I poked his butt and said, "Show me some running and we'll see." I took off sub-seven to stretch things out. Another thing I hadn't done since spring was have a good hard run. He stayed with me and we were down to Kensington Palace in no time. I pulled up and grabbed him. The kiss was electric. Broad daylight and you're hitting on him, I said to myself.

He said, "There's a lot of surveillance around here. Will mother approve if she sees us on the Internet?"

I started back, pulling his hand. "Mother was a track champion in school. Taught me about running and keeping men at a distance!" We let it out, side by side, ignoring the bystander glances at two young Americans racing in the park. I was really winded when we got back to the arch. "Where'd you learn to run like that? Darlene never said anything about it."

"My roommate was 1500 champ for Yale. Made me pace him in training. Damn near died a few times."

We cooled down on the way to my place, giving each other elbows and hips. He grinned a lot. I felt silly and girlish. The women we passed gave me looks with messages about my boyfriend.

We were on my doorstep. "Do we shower here, or your place?"

His arms were around me, fingers tracing the outline of my running bra. We were sweaty and smelly and liking it. I asked him, "Do you like sweaty sex?" I dragged him inside and pushed down his trunks to get at the big cock.

He pulled the stretchy bra over my head and squeezed my boobs. "These tits are fantastic. Yes, I like sweaty sex. You're going to have rug burns by the time I'm done with you."

I was coming before he was hardly in me, hot, wet, all man and all hard. He smothered my scream with his lips and settled into a steady rhythm. "You are a better fuck than Darlene."

"Thanks, I think. Do all your girls come as soon as you drive that thing into them?"

He flipped us over and pulled me tight to stop the action. "I used to think I had to be big and bad to impress the pants off a girl. You don't fit that model." He leaned up and I got a gentle kiss. An extremely loving kiss that ran around inside me lighting fires.

"Fuck, Tony. This is too much, too soon. You've got me all soft and squishy and I've only known you a day."

He hadn't come, but I decided he could wait for that. The shower felt good. Was I really falling in love with a guy on one day's notice? Slow this down, girl.

It was too much trouble to move to his digs for dinner. I had the basic makings of pasta primavera, but he wanted some additions, he said, and disappeared.

I went to work on the salad. Standing there with my whole body quivering from the run and the sex, I concentrated on slow even breathing. The long tee shirt had nothing under it, which made me feel slutty. Like Darlene, maybe.

He was back quickly with fresh shrimp, fresh asparagus, expensive wine, and a bottle of single malt Scotch.

He poured us each an inch of Scotch. "My dad told me not to come home until I had acquired a taste for room temperature Scotch, no ice."

We clinked glasses and I choked on the fine burn going down my throat. His hand was holding me tight and I felt strangely happy. "Acquired?" His tongue carried the tang of the whiskey into my mouth. I was completely limp in his arms. "Yes. Like a fine woman you discover in an unlikely place and take home."

We were back on the sofa bed, kissing and rolling around and laughing. His hand was between my legs getting all wet. "I do believe I'm in love with you," he whispered.

"My mother would say I was being terribly silly, falling for the first guy in grad school to show me a good time."

We lay there, the Scotch still burning, our hands idly wandering over the other's body.

I stood and headed back to the kitchen. His eyes were on me, and I let the tee shirt ride up my ass.

He restrained himself and we worked side by side to prepare the dinner. I said, "May I have some wine, kind sir? Your Scotch has to be taken a little at a time. Perhaps another dram tomorrow?"

He kissed my forehead and poured the wine. He was tense, and I could tell his hard cock was reminding him of its needs. If I didn't stay away from it, there would be no dinner.

We bantered over how much extra water was needed to do the pasta properly. I said ritual was important, and he said physics was important too. I reminded him that too many cooks let the pasta get cold while draining.

We ate side by side on the sofa, mostly silent, enjoying the fine meal and togetherness. He insisted on doing the dishes and brought back surprise dessert, a single chocolate eclair with two forks. I wasn't allowed to use mine. He pushed me back on the cushion and fed me bites. I pulled his hair and kissed him between forkfuls.

"I could get used to this. Darlene didn't cook. We always went out."

I lay back on him and relaxed, half asleep from the exercise and the sex.

"Am I invited to sleep over again?"

"Until further notice."

"If we sleep now, we'll be up in the night."

"What will we do, crack the books?"

"You have advanced teasing skills. Did you learn that from your mother too?"

"When my dad comes home from a trip, she starts in on him right away. Doesn't take long before he carries her upstairs and closes the door. But I hear her scream anyway. When I was thirteen and had my period and was curious about sex, I asked her if the screams meant he was making a baby. She laughed and laughed and whispered to me that sex was a lot of fun, and no, you didn't make a baby every time."