Adventures in the City Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A lot of fun," he echoed.

"Hmm. Pull up the blanket."

It was the middle of the night. Or might be, there wasn't an illuminated clock in the apartment. A little of the streetlight came through the windowshade.

I had to go and so did he. He stood in front of the toilet and thumbed my nipples. "You are bad."

He grabbed some tissue and wiped me. "You are double bad."

I stood behind and put both hands on him. I could feel the piss running out of his cock. I squeezed. He turned and pushed me to my knees. The big knob went in my mouth without resistance. I could taste his dribbles of piss. My tongue explored, pushing him around. He pressed harder and I choked as the giant head blocked my throat. My fingers were clutching his ass. I'd never done this before, but he didn't know that. A college girl could not possibly have escaped with a degree and never giving head. Oh god, his hands were down my front, pressing on soft tit flesh and finding my nipples. I sucked harder and harder and he moaned, "Oh Cammie, yes, just like that, yes."

I fondled his sack with one hand, and ran a finger up behind. Guys were supposed to be sensitive back there. He jerked and called out, "Oh shit, I'm coming. I'm coming." His whole saved up load of sticky goo shot out of the end into my throat. I pulled back and he popped out still spewing come on me and down my front. I buried my head between his thighs and held on for dear life. We were both shaking.

He pulled me into the tub and let it fill with very hot water. I was never in such a happy mess in my life. He mumbled in my ear, "I shouldn't have done that. I didn't even ask."

I whispered loudly back to him, in the dim shine of the nightlight, "You don't know the half of it, buster. That was a totally virgin blowjob..."

"Oh. My. God."

He didn't turn the water off until it got to the overflow. We mumbled more nothings to each other. I said, "I knew you were going to lose that load tonight, but I didn't guess where it was going to go!"

"I suppose I am required to compare you to Darlene?"

"Yes. Of course. How else am I going to earn my slut degree?"

"First, the good news. You have better mouth feel. My cock loves what you do with your tongue, and that super light scraping with your teeth. And the way you got me out just at the right moment for a sexy trail down your front. A complete turnon."

"And the bad news?"

"It's not really bad. She practiced on me until she could take it all."

"Do you want me to do that?

"You can have my cock any time you are interested. And it doesn't matter whether it goes all the way down or not. I'll bet you decided to do it just because she did. You're a competitive..."

He didn't want to say it, so I finished the sentence, "a competitive bitch."

The water gurgled down the drain as we toweled each other. I was wide awake.

He was too. "Why don't you make some coffee, maybe we can share those texts and be ready for class, after all."

There were two stale bagels to go with the coffee. They were chewy and fine. We sat across from each other and tried to concentrate on economic theory. It was a fight. In an hour, it was getting light.

"Another run. Short and lazy. Not proving anything?" He looked at me, his eyes dark and full of male mystery.

I couldn't resist. "Did you fuck Darlene in the ass?"

He let the silence develop as we got into our running clothes. "Curious devil, aren't you?"

He was trying for a poker face and failing. He had me in a clinch, kneading my butt and spreading my cheeks. "You are not going to rest until you've had all the kinky sex I had with Darlene, right?"

I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist. I nipped his ear and said, "No."

He had my hand as we went quietly down the stairs. We were jogging along when he said, "That summa interfered with your sex life, didn't it?"

I elbowed him and said, "Stop trying to embarrass me. I'm thinking of the stuff I need to get cleaned out."

I speeded up. He looked at me with wide eyes. "You really want to try that back door stuff?"

I added more speed and shouted back at him, "Tonight."

The easy run developed into another contest. I was feeling good. And very competitive. And grown up, ready for an experience that a lot of grown up women seemed to like. At least by rumor.

We were winded and sweaty again after almost five miles. He insisted on carrying me up the apartment stairs. I hung around his neck and liked it. We were feeling guilty about all the hot water use and sluiced in and out quickly.

I made gooey scrambled eggs, standing naked in front of the stove. He sipped his coffee and eyed me.

"I've turned something loose in you, haven't I?"

His look at my girl parts went straight to my pussy, turning on the water valve there.

"You're remembering you felt left out in college. I don't think you should. You are the hottest, sexiest woman I've ever met. You don't give anything away to Darlene or any of her low life friends. That honors degree got you here, and they are pushing paper in a loft in Manhattan somewhere."

My eggs were getting cold, but I was in his arms, crying and losing myself in his kisses. "Shit, Tony, you really get to me."

He reached over for the eggs and fed me. I didn't want to be anywhere but his lap.

Chapter 2 - Drafted by Reggie

I was on my way to dress when he said, "A suggestion?"

"Fix yourself up for a power lunch. Suit, hose, makeup, the whole works."

"Why?"

"One, if you look in the mirror, anyone can detect what you were doing last night. A little dressup might help that. Second, Reggie sent me an email asking if he could see me after class and to bring you along."

Anthony and Camille walked into class right on the dot, looking very professional. The hem of my skirt was above the knee, but not into the mid-thigh territory seen on lots of what the Brits called Birds.

Tony whispered that I looked terrific. I did my best professional smile and said, "Why thank you kindly, Mr. Calabrese," and sat down carefully.

Thornwhistle was in his element today. Somehow, he had all of our resumes in his mind, and our recommending professors, and we were peppered with tailored questions full of repartee but knife edge sharp. Tony and I did well, with a couple of good answers containing sly ripostes.

The end of class reading assignment was even worse than the first, and his command of the material meant that failure to read would be embarrassingly uncovered in the next class.

His smile was warm, "Thanks for giving me some time. I've arranged for lunch at one of my clubs, if that's agreeable?"

The day was sunny again, and we walked a couple of blocks. He noticed my hand in Tony's and said, "It's none of my business, but are you two paired up?"

I said, "Professor, I am so terrified of you, I had to find someone's shoulder to cry on. Tony used to take my roommate out in college."

Reggie and I smiled brilliantly at each other, and Tony tried not to laugh.

"Let's see. You answered two tough questions this morning, and gave me a stilletto in the back, but you are terrified." His eyes were checking me out and he asked, "Are you an athlete?"

"I competed for Cornell in track and field. Medium distance."

Tony added, "She's taken me out in the park twice already and run my butt off. I'm the one who needs a shoulder to cry on."

As we walked into the club, Reggie said, "You make a very attractive couple, and both of you have a lot of smarts. Which is why I wanted to talk to you."

He had impeccable British upper class manners. We were properly introduced to the club Maitre 'd, and shown to a table near a large window overlooking the interior garden. The menu was freshly printed for the day. He offered us a glass of wine, but said the lemonade was very nice. We got the message.

After giving orders to a waiter who did not need to write anything down, he engaged us in small talk for a few minutes until the food arrived. Tony and Reggie had the sole, and I had the shrimp and avocado salad.

"At a place like the London School, the faculty are expected to have outside consultancies. I was happy enough with more work than I could handle when 10 Downing called and asked if I would mind lending a hand with some tricky budget problems. That's just the way they put it, 'lending a hand.' Over here a call from 10 Downing is like a call from the White House in the States. It doesn't occur to you to say no."

He paused and smiled. I was feeling feisty and spoke up in a New York accent, "I'm sorry, Mr. President, but my boyfriend is taking me to the Himalaya for an outing. May I call you when we get back?"

Reggie laughed and looked at Tony, "She grows on you, doesn't she?"

Tony's hand was on mine, "She's got me offbalance most of the time."

Reggie continued, "So, to use the Florida vernacular, I'm up to my ass in alligators and need help."

We looked at him curiously, waiting for the next shoe to drop.

"The CFO of one of the larger trading firms in the City needs some applied economic analysis on his derivatives business. Their Board is getting tired of the same old high risk, high reward chatter from the CEO, and wants to see some numbers."

"Some numbers," we repeated.

"Either of you have any particular acquaintance with derivatives?"

We shook our heads and he said, "That's just as well. A lot of it is worse than a den of thieves, and even the best is on shaky analytic ground."

Tony said, "I hope you don't mind my asking, but is this 'sink or swim' time?"

Reggie smiled and then almost doubled over laughing. He had to use his napkin for a moment, and was red in the face. "Oh my god, Camille, you are going to kill me for this. All I could think of when Tony said that was of the two of you in the Caymans, out on a cigarette boat with derivative villains, and you, in a fantastic bikini, clutching a life preserver and leaping for safety."

I frowned and said to him in my lowest, huskiest voice, "Reggie dear, I'm going to have to give wifey a call if you don't stop these outrageous sexist comments."

Then I smiled very broadly and asked, "Is it true this assignment will take us to the Caymans? Tony promised that if we ever got there, he would propose to me, on the beach, in the moonlight."

The two guys were breaking up and the rest of the room was discreetly trying to see what the matter was. I was glad that my clothes were very proper, because my behavior wasn't.

I took Reggie's hand, "I'm sorry, I promise to behave. Let's go back to a consulting job in the City that two reasonably bright grad students might be able to carry off under your watchful eye."

He looked at my long, tanned fingers laying on top of his. The blue eyes told me he couldn't resist another dig. "I think I'm drafting you as my new secret weapon. You've got Tony and me under the table without even trying. Perhaps you'd like to be agent 008?"

Now I was the one doing the giggling. He took out a piece of paper and handed it to me. Penelope Price, 650 East Canary Wharf. And a phone number. "Penelope is senior PA to the CFO, whose name is Geoff Lansing. She is sharp as a tack. First at Cambridge. She is in the job to inhale all she can about the down and dirty of London finance. If she will let you get close, there is a lot to learn from her. She asked if I would sponsor her application for the Econ PhD program. She is very private. No Facebook, no Twitter."

We were walking back to his office, dawdling, actually. I asked, "You are going to make a call to introduce us to Penelope and she sets up the details?"

"Yes, but let me ask you a question before we go in. You meet a reasonably attractive young woman. Personable, but reserved. Brilliant resume. Handles conversation like a whiz. But there is something not quite right. No chemistry with you, either hot or cold. The reserve seems excessive."

Tony said what was on my mind. "She's gay. Maybe kinky gay. This is a big S&M town."

"Yes. Exactly. I haven't the foggiest if there is anything to it, and even if there is, why does that affect this job?"

I said, "But you think maybe 008 goes in to get the lay of the land in case we do need to know about her, shall we say, preferences."

His arm went around me briefly. "Let's see if we can reach her."

He put the phone on speaker. "Penelope Price." Clipped and assured.

"Penelope, this is Reggie Thornwhistle. When we talked last week, I said I would get back to you as soon as I could about the derivatives assignment."

"Yes, Professor. Do you have good news for me?"

"As I told you, the PM's people have me pinned down on the budget at the moment. Greystone is a fine company with several of my graduates over there, and I would like to be of help. Two of my new graduate students, both well recommended from strong programs in the States, have been able to free up enough time to do the leg work. All to be supervised by me, of course.

"I'll send over the background sheets, but perhaps you would like to interview one of them to get a feel for her capability and fit for your requirement?"

"She?"

"Yes, Camille Thompson. I have you on speaker because she and Anthony Calabrese, the other student, are with me now."

We exchanged hello's and she seemed to warm up a bit. I said, "I have a free afternoon either today or tomorrow at your convenience. Anthony is bogged down at the moment, but will be available in a day or so."

Penelope said, "The boss wants to move the study along, but I'm booked today and tomorrow. Are you by chance free this evening? We might have a drink and dinner to sort things out."

"Yes, of course. My apartment is towards Oxford street from LSE, but the tube can take me almost anywhere."

"Oh good. I'm up near Regent's Park, but let's meet at a pub called Henry's. I'll text you the address, but it's in Google. If we meet at seven, that's gives us both a chance to dress down a bit. Thanks for being so agreeable."

Her voice actually sounded warm as she rang off. Tony and Reggie smiled and said, "Well done."

I looked at Reggie and asked, "What about money? Am I supposed to talk about that?"

He chuckled and said, "They are considered among the richest of the new City players. Should get an upcharge of at least 200% over my normal rates. But let's leave that to a discussion between Geoff and me. He will want an enormous discount because of the unproved talent I am sending him. I will tell him that Wall Street almost stole you from me, and he is lucky to have your extraordinary brains working on his problem."

My feet were out of my pumps, but I ran over to him anyway, with a hug and a hot kiss right on the lips. Breathlessly, I said, "Reggie, we won't let you down. This is going to be fun."

Tony was staring at me open mouthed. Reggie looked a little shell shocked. I padded back and sat down, tingling.

In the silence, Reggie's phone chimed and he said, "That's my two o'clock reminder. Give me a report tomorrow."

Tony and I ambled back towards his place. I squeezed his hand and said, "Nothing like a little grad school excitement, eh?"

He looked at me with dark eyes, "You and I need to talk." I smiled and twirled our arms. "Your place or mine?"

He pulled me in and kissed my cheek, right on the sidewalk. "Mine. We are going to talk about discipline."

I sat on the next bench, took off my pumps and rolled down my stockings. Then stood and took off up the street in my bare feet. Oh god, I felt free and excited and full of myself. He didn't catch me until I was on his doorstep, totally out of breath. My proper outfit was a mess.

We were hardly inside his door and he was methodically taking the expensive clothes from my body. I didn't even get to keep the moist and sweaty briefs. Before I knew it, my hands were bound and my body tossed in the middle of his lumpy bed.

"We can't play around, I have work to do at seven."

"Four hours from now. Plenty of time to talk." His voice was low and ominous.

A low voice at my ear said, "Are we the tiniest bit sorry for that performance with Reggie?"

From behind me, he said, "We haven't finished our talk, have we? Don't you think some apology is in order?"

I was angry but sorry at the same time. "Yes, good for nothing!" His hand smashed down on my rear. and then again. I would have screamed but his hand was clamped on my mouth.

His fingers were in my ass, which fortunately had recently cleaned itself out. Then something big and hard and greasy was forcing its way inside. Even with the warmup, it hurt. "Stop that. We are not doing that now!"

After he moved it around and settled it in place, the pain went away, but it was still a big plug in my ass and was not welcome.

The evil voice said, "You asked for everything Darlene got. This is the very same plug Darlene wore for two days before she asked for my cock instead. How long is it going to be before you ask me to take your virgin ass?"

He walked away, leaving me lying there, cursing men and almost coming with all the tingles in my body.

He walked around and I could sense the flashes of his camera going off. Shit, now my tortured naked body was going on the Internet.

It shocked the hell out of me when I was hauled to the bathroom. He sat behind me in the tub and carefully shampooed my hair and washed my body. My anger shrank to a little burning lump deep inside. I cuddled in the hot water with him. I even raised my head and kissed him. As low as I could get my voice, I said, "Bastard. That was cruel. I am sorry about this afternoon but I was just trying to help."

He carried me to his bed and lay down with me. "We have to go to your place to change, don't we?"

"Tell me what you want and I'll go get them while you have a quick nap."

I told him and closed my eyes. Asshole lover. Having a serious boyfriend was sure confusing.

His kiss brought me back. I put my arm around his head and kept it going. I climbed out of bed to dress and he said he would make me some coffee to perk me up.

Chapter 3 - A Warm Meeting with Penny

I had a beige silk blouse over a skintone bra, and my tailored wool slacks. The Burberry raincoat looked just right on top. I did some bright lipstick while Tony fixed my hair. After the afternoon games, my eyes were already wide, dark and shadowed. I sat there, ready to leave, both of us knowing the plug was still in my ass. I looked daggers at him in the mirror. He smiled back at me. "You started it."

"I know, smartass." I smeared my lipstick on him on the way out. Henry's was five blocks away and I walked in, lipstick repaired, five minutes past seven. I didn't know whether that was late in London or not. Penelope and I had exchanged pictures and she wasn't hard to spot, waving to me from a side table. She stood up as I approached and the hug wasn't perfunctory.

She waved at her drink. "Campari and soda. Would you like some?"

I nodded and the waitress who had followed me went to fill the order.

Her eyes were bright and her face very pretty. British pink, with dimples, but a strong nose and high forehead. I knew I looked vaguely similar with my English mom's coloring.

She said, "You look very British. Do you have relatives here?"

"An aunt and uncle in Cumbria, near the Scottish border. Still sheep herding. Everyone else left for the States over the years. My mother was born in York, but married an American serviceman. They've been very happily married and she thinks it is great that her only daughter is at the prestigious LSE."

We both laughed. She said, "Well, I do too. I'm amazed that you have let Reggie trap you into one of his notorious studies."

"Notorious?"

"Yes, he delights in chewing up grad students with impossible assignments. Says it separates the men from the boys. When they collapse, he steps in, polymath that he is, saves the deal, and sends them off with a Master's."