Adventures In To Bisexuality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching avidly out of the corner of my eye I saw Len reach into his sports bag. Taking out a strap-on dildo Len tossed it to Cheryl, who, without seeming to even look, caught it deftly.

"I think we will take two virginities today", he said, "Emma's and hers", indicating me.

I wanted to protest at Len calling me "her" but I caught a glimpse of myself in the full-length window attached to the sliding door on Cheryl's wardrobe and the protest died in the back of my throat. There was no denying what was looking back at me was a very attractive Goth girl kneeling obediently in front of an alpha male.

With the work Cheryl had done with the tape, and the two painful reminders of the pain associated with trying to achieve an erection whilst so securely taped, there was no evidence I was anything other than what I presented in the mirror. A tall, thin, but well-proportioned girl, with full high breasts, and a nice round tight ass that her dress clung alluringly to.

Len stood up pointing at Cheryl and Emma "Strip" he said. "Cheryl, strap that on and prepare her." Pointing at me.

Emma only had to drop her skirt as everything else had already disappeared during the time she had been teased and stroked by both Cheryl and Len.

Cheryl stood quickly and undid her blouse, revealing a nice lacy black bra. Peeling the blouse off and throwing it into the corner, Cheryl reached behind her and release the bra straps and the bra quickly followed the blouse into the corner.

Cheryl had full nicely mounded breasts. Not quite as big as the forms she had made me wear, but close. Her nipples were full and puffy, standing proudly out from her breasts.

Cheryl's nimble fingers deftly undid the clasp to her skirt and it dropped to the floor. Stepping out of it Cheryl kicked into the corner to join everything else.

Standing tall and proud with her breasts jutting out and, wearing nothing but a very skimpy G-string, Cheryl placed her hands on her hips, with her thumbs tucked under the strings of the panties she turned toward me and slowly peeled them off.

Despite my best wishes my tightly tied cock jumped again at this fantastic sight.

By any standards Cheryl was gorgeous. With long firm legs that tapered to her hips leaving a noticeable gap between her thighs just below her pussy. Her stomach was nicely rounded, as a woman's should be, but there was only a hint of puppy fat on her.

Cheryl had trimmed all the hair off her pussy and her vagina lips showed alluringly between her legs. Despite the pain my cock twitched again, straining against the pain and restraint.

Picking the strap-on up Cheryl did it up around her waist and reached between her legs to do up the other tie-up strap, positioning the strap along her clit and between her pussy lips.

The 'cock' part of the strapon was quite small compared to some I'd seen, only about 6 inches and not too fat.

Adjusting the ties till the strapon was securely in place she turned towards Len. Len had been watching all of this with an amused smile.

"Hold still there," he said to Cheryl and reaching back into his bag produced a vibrating egg with a remote control cord attached. "Slip this in too."

Cheryl moved the dildo to one side and slipped the egg into her already slippery cunt and handed the control to Len. Len quickly turned the vibration all the way up. An involuntary groan escaped from Cheryl's luscious lips and her hips bucked forward.

Len grinned like a Cheshire cat, "A little excited are we, girl?" he asked.

All the time he was watching and giving instructions to Cheryl, Len was continuing to stroke and tease Emma's pussy. Alternately dipping his thumb into her cunt and flicking it across her clitoris.

By now Emma was in a state of extreme sexual torment. She was tossing her head back and forth, her hips bucking and grinding, as she tried to get enough pressure against her clit to orgasm again.

But Len was an expert at keeping her right on the edge.

Raising an eyebrow he said to Cheryl "Ready?"

Cheryl nodded and Len turned to me.

"Staying on your knees I want you to move over to the bed. Once you are there you may watch, but you are not allowed to say anything or join in, am I clear?"

I was expecting to be slapped again and, to my confusion, I actually felt disappointed when I wasn't.

I obediently moved over until I was almost touching Cheryl's bed.

Moving up onto the bed Len lowered his head to Emma's eagerly thrusting pussy. Spreading her pussy lips Len ran his tongue over her clitoris. Emma's soft moans turned deeper and more guttural.

Fascinated at Len's expertise I watched avidly.

Len drove Emma closer and closer to orgasm, her hips thrusting at his mouth and her head tossing back and forth as her groans turned to gasps which became shorter and louder. Just as I thought Emma would have to orgasm Len took his mouth away from her pussy.

A wail of frustration burst from Emma.

Spreading Emma's legs wider Len slowly kissed his way up her body. Kissing Emma's lips and positioning himself between her legs his strong chest resting on her breasts Len looked deeply into Emma's eyes.

"Ready, little one?" he asked.

"Will it hurt?" Emma asked in a little scared voice.

"A little at first, my love", Len answered truthfully. "But once I'm all the way inside it will feel wonderful!!"

Looking fearfully at Len Emma said, "I'm ready."

Len slid a strong arm under Emma's hips and pulling her close to him he positioned his cock at the entrance to Emma's pussy. Lifting Emma's hips slightly off the bed Len pulled her closer with his arm and at the same time thrust forward with his hips.

A stifled scream escaped from Emma's lips and her eyes flew open looking tearfully up at Len. Len kissed Emma's lips and with another firm thrust burst through Emma's hymen burying his cock deep into her pussy.

Emma's mouth opened wide and she took a deep breath as if to scream but Len held her tightly to him and started to gently rock, pressing his pubic bone against her very sensitive clitoris.

Instead of screaming, Emma made an "oh" sound and pushing Len back looked down.

Raising himself up on his elbows Len would lean back away from Emma. Looking down Emma could see Len's cock buried deep inside her. She was now a woman! Her eyes widened and she flung her arms around Len's neck kissing his lips and neck.

Len pulled Emma close and resumed his gentle rocking.

Falling back, Emma's legs seemed to wrap around the back of Len's knees all by themselves. As the exquisite feelings were rising up in her pussy Emma started to thrust back at Len.

"God that feels so good", she moaned. "Oh, fuck me, fuck me hard. Make me your slut!!"

Len slid his hands up from Emma's hips and slipping them under her armpits he grabbed Emma's shoulders pulling her down onto his cock as he thrust into her.

Emma was nodding, biting her lip, and moaning in time with Len's thrusts. With her legs wrapped around Len, she groaned and started thrusting her cunt back at Len's surging cock.

All this time I was kneeling at the edge of Cheryl's bed my face only a few inches from the action and, despite the pain, my cock was straining against the tape binding it in place.

Watching intently I was barely aware that Cheryl had taken a bottle of lubricant out of her nightstand.

As Len was finally bursting through Emma's hymen, Cheryl placed a palm in between my shoulders and pushed me forward making me fall over the edge of the bed. My eyes stopped barely an inch from Emma's vigorously thrusting thighs.

Pulling my panties to one side Cheryl squeezed a dollop of lubricant onto her index finger and rudely smeared it across and around my little rosebud. My, what I came to know as, boy pussy.

Looking back fearfully I watched as Cheryl smeared her fake cock with the lubricant.

Moving up behind me, she spread her thighs and then, gripping onto my hips, she placed a hand in the middle of my back for balance and holding the base of the dildo rubbed the tip up and down my crack smearing the lube all over the area.

Slowly shortening the strokes Cheryl homed in on my rosebud until she finally held it steady at the entrance to my boy pussy.

She said to me "This will hurt a little, as you've probably never had anything inside your ass before, so as I slide it in, push back a little as if you're trying to push it back out, then let your sphincter relax. If it hurts again, do the same thing."

I looked at her terrified but Cheryl wasn't looking at me. She was intent on guiding her 'cock' into my virgin ass.

Moving her hips forward Cheryl began to insert the dildo into my boy pussy.

At first, it was just pressure but I concentrated and was able to relax my sphincter to allow the head of Cheryl's strapon to penetrate my hole. Doing as Cheryl had told me I clenched my sphincter down on the fake cock invading my ass and then, after pushing back for a quick second, I again relaxed my little rosebud and allowed another few inches of the dildo into my tight bottom.

I could not believe how good it felt. I mean it hurt as well, but I loved the feeling of being penetrated, being made into this beautiful girl's fuck slut.

Trying to hurry the process I started to push back at the invading 'cock' as Cheryl would push forward. Alternating between clenching down at her fake cock and relaxing and pushing back toward Cheryl I very quickly felt Cheryl's lower abdomen touching the cheeks of my bottom.

Looking back at her, with a very similar look to the one Emma gave Len, I realised that Cheryl's 'cock' was buried deep in my arse, all the way to the base and a small groan escaped my lips.

I felt so full and so slutty, my cock, which I would later learn was my 'boy clitty', throbbed and, despite the pain this caused, it felt great!

Holding my hips Cheryl moved her hips back allowing about half the dildo to slide out of my arse. Then pulling me backward she slowly drove it back into me.

It hurt at first, but as my ass got used to this abuse, it felt so good, so perfectly natural. I wanted to be fucked and I especially wanted Cheryl to fuck me. As Cheryl thrust into me I began to thrust back at her, unnoticed low guttural groans poured from my lips and despite the pain of my cock straining to straighten against its binds, I found myself coming close to orgasm.

Meanwhile, in front of me, Emma was in the midst of achieving her very first orgasm with a cock inside her. Sweat was pouring down her forehead as she tossed her head back and forth. She was raking her nails across Len's shoulders and back screaming "Yes, Yes, fuck me oh fuck me, take me like a slut, and fuck me hard!! Harder! Slap my face".

Len's strong hands were digging into the flesh on Emma's shoulders, there would be bruises there for days afterward, as he pulled her down onto his stiff cock. Taking his right hand out from under Emma's body Len leant back so he could slap Emma's face.

"God yes!!" she moaned "Again!" and Len held his hand a little more firmly open and smacked Emma across the face again.

As the second slap struck her Emma's eyes rolled back and seemingly from way down deep inside her an extremely loud groan burst from her lips.

"AAAAaaarrrgggghhhh!!!! AAAAaaarrrgggghhhh!!!" and she screamed "I'm coming, I'm COMING!!!!"

With her hips bucking and thrusting at Len's, super hard, extremely gorgeous, cock, that was buried to the hilt, deep inside her, Emma's orgasm ripped through her. Emma's body stiffened and bucked upward at Len.

Slapping her face again Len held her close to him and continued to thrust into her as orgasms ripped through her again and again, before slowly receding to shuddering aftershocks.

Emma's eyes slowly came back into focus and she gazed wonderingly up at Len. "Wow!" she would say. "I've never experienced anything like that before!!"

Len smiled, carefully slid his still raging hard cock out of Emma, and picked up the control to Cheryl's vibrating egg.

Pointing to the en-suite connected to Cheryl's bedroom Len instructed Emma to go and clean herself up. The blood from Emma's broken hymen was still quite fresh on her inner thighs, although the juices from her pussy had washed most of the blood out of her pussy.

Len's cock and pubic bone were also smeared with the blood spilt turning Emma from a girl into the wanton, slutty woman she had now become.

"Once you're done, grab a warm washer, and come and clean me", Len said.

Turning his attention to Cheryl and her continuing efforts to fuck me into total submission, Len turned the vibrations of the egg way up.

Cheryl's thrustings into my arse momentarily shuddered to a halt. A low groan escaped her lips and her long nails dug into the fleshy part of my hips just above my ass. Cheryl's hips bucked involuntarily as the vibrations from the egg worked against her g-spot.

"Gawd, Gawd!!" she moaned and she started to thrust into me in time with the pulsations throbbing through her cunt as sweat ran down between her magnificent breasts and pooled across her stomach.

Digging her nails deeper into my skin Cheryl started to thrust and buck uncontrollably. She pulled the strapon almost all the way out of my poor abused arse then, digging her nails even deeper into my hips, pulled me back onto it, as she slammed her pussy onto my ass cheeks, driving the 'cock' back, deeper, into my willing arse.

It took a thrust or two for me to get used to the much more intense fucking I was now receiving, but, soon, I was timing my back thrusts to Cheryl's fervid fucking of me, and my groaning was mirroring hers.

My cock had become so hard it was actually starting to peel the gaffa tape away tearing at the hairs in that very sensitive place, but the pain was mingling with the pleasure, and driving me to even greater heights of sexual ecstasy.

As Cheryl was driving her 'cock' deep into my slutty arse, the tip was dragging across my prostate and every time it did, I groaned, bucked, and thrust back at her, begging her to fuck me like the slut I was!

The race was on, who was going to come first, me or Cheryl?

Watching the expressions on Cheryl's face intently Len worked the controls on the egg skilfully as, almost unnoticed, Emma returned to the room with a wet warm washer and lovingly cleaned Len's cock and balls before wrapping her hand around Len's shaft and taking his cock into her mouth.

Len's dick, which had never really gone soft, immediately sprang back to full attention.

Keeping his attention on Cheryl, Len continually adjusted the vibrations of the egg, sometimes causing it to pulse, other times causing it to vibrate continuously, and by varying the intensity, Len was driving Cheryl closer and closer to a mind-blowing orgasm.

By now, Cheryl was almost completely unaware of where she was or what she was doing. Her groans were continuous and her head was tossing back and forth as her hips humped and bucked and thrust in time with the egg vibrating so deliciously deep inside her cunt.

Juices were flowing out of her and smearing on my ass cheeks as she slammed her pelvis against me, unknowingly also driving me to my first orgasm with a 'cock' in my boy pussy.

Len turned the egg to continuous pulse and slowly turned the intensity all the way up to maximum. Faster and faster Cheryl slammed into me as she thrust against the delicious sensations emanating from deep in her cunt.

Seeming to start at about her toes, a quickly building moan started to resonate in Cheryl. Gathering momentum it got louder and louder and she fucked me harder and faster until, just as I thought my arse could take no more, she shuddered to a halt, dug her nails so deep into my skin she drew blood, she tipped her head back and with a loud almost scream, started to buck and shudder as her orgasm ripped through her.

Again and again, she shuddered and screamed as orgasm after orgasm wracked through her.

Len furiously worked the controls to keep Cheryl popping over and over again. After about 5 minutes Cheryl's orgasms slowly tapered off and, exhausted she sank to her knees, the strapon sliding out of my arse.

Disappointed a groan escaped my lips. My ass felt so empty and I wanted it to be quickly filled again. I was so close to orgasm that I was sure only another couple of thrusts would finally send me too over the edge into sexual oblivion.

Len laughed and, pushing Emma aside, moved so that my head and shoulders were positioned between his legs. Holding his cock so that it was pointed at me Len said "Show me what a good little cock sucker you've become, slut!"

Lifting my head I greedily and willingly took his superb cock into my mouth.

Remembering what Cheryl had shown me I grasped the shaft of Len's dick, down toward the bottom, and sticking my tongue out I licked the precum dripping out of the eye. Swirling my tongue around the head of Len's purple monster I opened my lips and mouth and let it start to slide inside my mouth.

Determined to do what I'd seen Emma do, I wanted to swallow Len's cock all the way down to the hand I had wrapped around his rock-hard shaft.

Alternating between sucking and swirling my tongue I slowly forced more and more of Len's gorgeous cock into my mouth. Soon his shaft was rubbing against my gag reflex and I hesitated and forced my throat to relax, allowing Lens's cock to slide deep down my throat until my nose was resting against my hand.

Holding still for a moment I took a couple of breaths and moved my hand to gently cup his balls and allow Len's cock to slide all the way into my mouth until my lips were pressed against his pubic bone.

Looking down Len smiled and said "Wow!! Girls, I told you he was a natural cock sucker!!"

Len held the sides of my head firmly between his strong hands and began to fuck my face. It took a few thrusts until I adjusted to having his dick slide across my gag reflex but soon his cock was sliding effortlessly in and out of my willing throat and mouth.

As Len would pull back I would suck greedily at the shaft and head. As the head came closer to my lips I would swirl my tongue around the head before holding my tongue firmly against the underside of his head and shaft as he pushed his cock back down my throat. Soon, even though Len was doing his best to stay in total control, a groan escaped his lips and I felt his cock grow even bigger in my mouth.

Len turned his head to Emma, as Cheryl was still lying exhausted on her side on the floor beside us, her breath still coming raggedly.

"Take the tape off his cock and balls and set them free", he said. "The best way is to gently peel a little back so you grab a firm hold then just rip it off."

Climbing off the bed Emma came around behind me as I knelt with Len's gorgeous cock fucking my slutty face. Doing as Len had told her to Emma ripped the restraints away.

Pain ripped across my cock and balls as she tore the tape holding them in place off, but the pain only added to the intensity of the feelings coursing through me and my cock sprang to immediate attention, the head slapping against my abdomen when it was released then bouncing back rock hard.

Still holding my head firmly Len began to fuck my mouth and throat in earnest.

"Suck him off", he said to Emma.

Emma grabbed a pillow to support her head and slid between my legs. Grasping the base of my cock she began to mimic what she had been doing earlier to Len and despite the size of the cock in my mouth, and how deep Len had planted it in my throat, a groan escaped from me.

The sound of my groan vibrated around the head of Len's cock and an echoing groan from him followed mine.

Emma was be stroking my shaft and swirling her head around the head of my cock and I knew I couldn't possibly last any more than a few more seconds. But I badly wanted Len to come at the same time, so I was greedily and fervently sucking him and swirling my tongue, hoping Len would spill his seed down my eagerly waiting throat.