Adventures In To Bisexuality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Len had other ideas, though, and holding me still he pulled his turgid cock out of my mouth. I moaned in disappointment and Len slapped me hard. Much to my surprise, the slap made my cock jump and I very nearly lost my load into Emma's willing mouth.

Grabbing the tube of lube Len squeezed a little onto his hand and rubbed it onto the head of his gorgeous dick and spread it down the shaft.

Spreading his legs and moving up behind me Len clamped his thighs around my hips in the same manner as Cheryl had done. Balancing himself with a hand on my lower back Len took his cock in his hand and placed it against my rosebud, the entrance to my 'boy pussy'.

Without any time for me to completely realise what was about to happen, Len shoved his whole length into my arse, hard. With a meaty thump, his abdomen hit my ass cheeks and he was buried, balls deep, inside my bowel.

This caused me to lurch forward and my cock hit the back of Emma's throat causing her to briefly gag.

The pain was huge as my arse had already been badly abused by the strapon Cheryl had been using on it. The fact that Len's cock was much bigger than the 'cock' Cheryl had added to the discomfort.

My head tossed back in pain and Len grabbed me around the throat with both hands. Leaning forward he hissed "Take it like the bitch you are, slut!!!" and he pulled his right hand back and slapped my face again.

The slap caused me to moan in pleasure and my cock to jump in Emma's soft, wet mouth.

The residual pain from his rough penetration of my arse was quickly washed away in the ecstasy I felt in having my arse full with cock again and, almost involuntarily, and so wanting to be fucked by Len, I moaned, clenched my sphincter ring down on Len's cock and pushed back at him.

"There's a good little cock slut", he growled and started to thrust into me, pulling almost all the way out and then slamming back into me.

Emma adjusted her position so my cock wouldn't slam against the back of her throat and she swirled her tongue around my clock's head as it slid back and forth in time with Len's thrusting.

Very soon Len was grunting and groaning as he worked his cock in my boy pussy. "Gawd you've got a nice tight arse", he muttered. "Would you like me to fill it with come?"

Nodding eagerly I clenched and unclenched my sphincter trying to milk the come out of him.

Placing his hands over my shoulders and bracing himself Len began to fuck me like the dirty whore I so obviously was. On about the third thrust his cock rubbed across my prostate gland and I groaned in pure ecstasy.

Hearing this Len changed his angle slightly and his cock began continuously rubbing across my prostate gland as he sawed in and out of me. I was moaning nonstop and Len was also grunting and groaning as his cock was being deliciously gripped by my nice tight arse.

Concentrating hard, so I wouldn't come before him, I pushed back at Len, relaxing my sphincter as he thrust into me and clenching down on his gorgeous cock as he pulled back.

Very soon Len was shuddering and groaning, fighting to hold off his fast-approaching orgasm, so he could revel in the ecstasy of the feeling of being deep inside a very willing arse. But very quickly, he wasn't able to fight against it anymore.

Clenching my hips tightly with his thighs Len ripped me backward at his cock. With a loud, extended groan, Len reached the end of his resistance and his cock spurted a shot of come deep into my bowels. With his hips shuddering and thrusting at me Len dumped load after load into my boy pussy.

Feeling his come splashing against my prostate proved to be my undoing. With an extended groan to match Len's, my cock twitched and spurted my come into Emma's mouth. Much to my surprise instead of pulling back, she clamped her mouth around my shaft and greedily swallowed as I shot load after load into her.

After feeling my cock unload 5 or 6 shots into her willing mouth, my orgasm slowly came down, and still wracked with the occasional aftershock, my cock softened and slipped out of Emma's mouth.

As I looked down, smiling, she wiped up some come that had spilled out the sides of her lips with her fingers and slipped it onto her mouth. Opening her mouth wide to show me, Emma swirled it around briefly with her tongue and swallowed it.

Despite having just finished coming, my cock jumped at the sight.

Meanwhile, Len's thrustings were slowly shuddering to a halt and, as he supported himself with both hands braced on my lower back, there was a faint plop as his cock softened and slid out of my poor abused bottom.

Trembling and shaking Len climbed up on the bed. He motioned to the girls to join him and Cheryl and Emma jumped onto the bed, lay either side of him and Len wrapped his arms around them.

Sighing Len leant back and closed his eyes. Not sure what to do I stayed where I was.

Lifting his head and opening one eye Len said "Clean me off, slut. Use your tongue."

Not really wanting to I climbed up onto the bed and started to clean Len's cock and balls with my mouth and tongue.

It didn't taste as bad as I thought it would. Feeling very dirty and slutty, I carefully and thoroughly cleaned all the come and lubricant up from around Len's thighs and stomach and genitals, being sure to swallow everything as a good girl should.

Satisfied Len was clean I stopped and leant back, Len opened one eye again and looking at me spread his legs slightly.

"Lie down between my legs, rest your head on my abdomen and take my cock in your hand. You can relax for a bit."

Doing as I was told, I lay down so Len's cock was close to my mouth. Lying on my left side and holding it gently in my hand I would occasionally kiss it as I joined the others in sleep.

So that is how my first sexual experience went, one day I might tell you how I was caught in Cheryl's Mom's bedroom, sucking her Dad's dick, by her mother.