Adventures in Toy Testing Pt. 02

Story Info
Aria takes part in a lab test with a very sexual plant...
7.6k words
4.56
9.3k
16

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 01/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This one veers away from toys, and into nonhuman and science fiction territory, with a tentacle plant, rough sex, oviposition and egg birthing, aphrodisiac pollen, and a regular lady that got caught up in it all. It also mentions toys, human sex, incorporates breast milk and a milking machine, and much more.

There may be things some find extreme, and consent is sometimes not clear as the plants are nonhuman, so I advise caution.

Observation 444

Aria had been in the toy tester position six months now, and she could easily say she had seen and experienced some of the most bizarre and exotic new toys, some she could never have imagined in her wildest dreams. She was more trusted now, and as such she was getting invites to new tests, and observations, one that had caught her eye, was a strictly secret test called Observation 444. She had heard it being nicknamed as the rain-forest test.

It wasn't just toys tested here, it was new ways of sexual pleasure, she has also tested balms that drove her insane with lust, a spray that made everything male in the vicinity desperately try to fuck her. An artificial reality headset that made her feel as if she was actually at a sex resort where she could be pleasured by a huge variety of characters, that so convinced her brain was real that when the headset was taken off, she was a soaking mess after uncountable orgasms without a single actual physical touch.

But the rain-forest test intrigued her, two other testers had gone in and had yet to return, as a month-long commitment to it was necessary. Very little information was given, other than that she would be in a large lab where she would be for a week, only that as she was doing her PhD and could only commit to a week in, a week off, then another week in. They had grudgingly agreed, stating medical would be in touch at all times in case of any unforeseen side effects.

It involved some kind of natural plant created aphrodisiac she knew, and she looked forward to that, loving the effects of the last balm she had tried. There was also a warning that it was a rigorous test, and would be observed through a window by scientists. There was a risk factor, but her safety was assured as much as possible.

There was also a disclaimer that the test reacted differently to different people, and as such they could not guarantee what it would involve. There would be several panic buttons she could press if needed, and medical would take care of her during.

She strolled to the labs with Chan worriedly carrying her bag containing just plain white nightgowns, a couple of blankets, and a large sweater, no underwear had been a specification. Chan left her at the door, saying he would remain on guard at the door, should she press a panic button. She nodded her thanks, and dressed in just a long white dress like gown she shuffled into the lab. Letting techs take her blood pressure and check her over.

They soon directed her to an airlock where she and her back were sprayed by clean air, and then stepped into a large lab. The window was high up, but stretched down to give the scientists a full view. She gave the window a wave, there was a large round bed on one side, and a bathroom next to it.

She put her bag beside the bed, and sat upon it, cracking open a bottle of water as she looked around, rain-forest was right....the far side of the big lab held a variety of gorgeous tropical looking trees, heavy bushes with lush bright flowers, and a small artificial waterfall that fell from the ceiling, and gave that side of the room a slight humid mist. Thankfully her bed had an aircon next to it.

There was a clear line, clean lab her side with the bed, a medical bed/table with stirrups in the corner and some equipment near it. Lots of pillows in sterile wrapping on the bed, and a fridge full of bottled water, snacks, fruit and juices. She would have her meals delivered three times daily through the door. She was to be kept mainly isolated, and scientists would come in full suits when they needed to make any physical tests.

She sipped her water; sure, she kept hearing movement in the rain-forest side. She wondered how long it had taken to grow, she could see the pots the trees and bushes had started in, now overgrown with trailing roots.

She shook off her shiver of unease, and walked over, aware of the scientists watching intently, even in the thick of the trees there were cameras so the scientists could watch live, but not record.

The heavy large flowers in an array of colors had the most beautiful scents, sweet and succulent, making her feel almost hungry. Vines trailed here and there, and she stopped to admire the waterfall, it would be big enough for her to step under and enjoy the cool water if she pleased, the artificial pool below about thigh deep. But she held back, just watching as yes, there it was, a bush nearby moved slightly. Something was in here, she was fairly sure they were not stupid enough to have animals in here, so what was it?

She turned and moved deeper, barely getting a glimpse of a HUGE bushy tree further in, heavy with golden blooms, before she felt something wrap around her legs. She yelped, looking down, and seeing a vine around her legs, twining upwards as she whimpered and cried out. It held her still as she saw the huge tree through the gap shiver, then one of its draping fronds moved up, and sinuously like a snake wound around the bushes in front to allow the end of the branch heavy with a gorgeous golden bloom, lift up like an arm in front of her.

The scent of the flower, its inner leaves red, made her near drool, floral but with an almost edge of mango scent. The flower moved in front of her, her eyes wide and so sure she had been dosed with something as this could NOT be real. But the flower bloomed even more, inner petals opening white and cream, with red at its center, she couldn't help leaning forward to catch more of that scent.

Which is entirely as its nature intended, as it then sprayed out a fine mist of pollen, making her close her eyes and cough. The sweet scent heavy on her tongue and tickling her nose. Vines held her arms down to stop her rubbing her face, and tears ran down her face as she coughed and tried to sneeze. The sticky pollen all over her face and neck. Her vision was hazy, but she noticed the flower move around her, as if observing.

It probably took in full, about five minutes, but it felt like an eternity as she stood there, tears falling, eyes blurry, and the sweet scent settling with her throat and nose. She felt it start slow, a heat along her skin, heightened sensitivity, her pussy throbbed under the dress. Her nipples hardened and she started to feel needy and horny. Beyond what even the balm she had tested made her feel, her skin felt like it CRAVED touch, of any kind. Her pussy dripped as her body got more and more turned on. The pollen having an intense aphrodisiac affect on her.

When the vines released her, she crawled over to the pond and washed her eyes and face in the clean water, finally sighing as she could see again. Gods she was hot, her skin glistened, and even the touch of the cool water made her moan. She gulped down the rest of her bottle of water, feeling the pollen go down with it, lighting up her body even more.

Suddenly she needed to cum, like nothing else, and she pulled up her dress, whining as it got caught round her legs, she furiously stroked her clit, coming mere moments later, her wetness so copious she was shocked. She whined as she still felt in need, she wanted to be fucked, to be filled, felt she would die if she wasn't.

She managed to stumble up, her wetness dripping down her legs as she made her way to the huge tree heavy with blooms. The blooms parted like a curtain, and she fell to her feet when the center of the tree revealed a huge bud, surrounded by waving snakelike vines that seemed slick. The bud opened, with tentacle like branches inside, thick and wet, colorful and moving within the bud, as the tip of it seemed to sniff. All the waving smaller outer vines stilling as they pointed towards her.

She barely had chance to scream as they pinned her against a wall, holding her arms out, and her legs spread open and up in the air. Some of them stroked across her body, and two ripped the dress off her as she thrashed in their hold.

A voice came over the intercom

"You are safe Aria, but do not fight it, just relax. Or It will dose you with more pollen and take you unconscious, that's not what we want."

She groaned and glared at the window, sure they were getting a hell of a show, she would have liked the warning of a fucking plant slash tentacle creature.

She grit her teeth as a smaller vine like thing slithered up her thigh

"I better be paid well for this, I swear"

She closed her eyes, and took some deep breaths, relaxing as the smaller vines made a canopy of sorts beneath her, supporting her back and head and keeping her legs spread and arms out. The first small vine seemed to almost nuzzle around her thigh, and explore around her Mons, is wetness turned to gentle warmth that she felt slightly more comforting.

It felt odd as it pushed at her pussy, several more thin vines seeming to help spread her pussy open as they all explored, stroking her lips, and making her shiver. A vine waved in front of her face, exploring her nose that made her sneeze, her ears that made her blush, and her lips. She gasped when it pushed inside her mouth, she almost bit down in reaction, but the huge bud hissed, seeming to sense that. And she relaxed her mouth as it stroked over her tongue, and around her teeth and the roof of her mouth. She gagged a few times at the sweet taste, like the flower had smelled, with a grassy edge to it. It soon pulled out and retreated to the bud.

The smaller vines holding her open continued to do so as she dripped with wetness, so turned on. Then the bud seemed to grumble and growl as it opened, a longer, thicker vine making its way to her thigh. It stroked at her pussy as she whimpered and shook her head. Needing to be filled but unsure if she wanted this strange thing inside her.

Then two medium vines approached her face, one twined around an ear, making her cry out as a long thin tongue licked the inside cup of her ear, she shuddered in both revulsion and a weird erotic thrill. The tongue licked inside her ear making her shudder, and her mouth fell open, perfect for the other vine to push inside and make her choke as it instantly pushed into her throat.

She thrashed, sobbed and choked with the need for oxygen, it blocked her throat and she panicked, only for something in the vine to change, It seemingly giving her oxygen as it still lay in her throat. Then a mist of sweetness made her choke slightly, it tingling as it dripped down her throat, more pollen heating her up from the inside, and making her less stressed and hornier. Soon the thickness in her throat felt like a comfort, a pacifier almost.

Drool dripped from around it, and her eyes rolled as the vine at her pussy lips started to push in, it was about average dildo thickness, and seemed to explore, feeling along her inner walls as she drooled and enjoyed the sensation of the tiny tongue at her ear and the throbbing wine in her throat.

Then it bumped her cervix and she moaned, it pushed and she felt a bit uncomfortable, the vine in her throat dripping a little more pollen like honey down her throat. It pushed against her g spot and it made her even more needy to cum. But the vine inside her pussy pulled out and retreated as she was left there midair, some smaller vines explored her breasts, and made her want to cry out as they opened to suck in her nipples.

She was given relief as the vine in her throat puled out, she gasped for air and choked on it, a little more pollen sliding down her throat as it pulled away, along with the vine at her ear too.

She was left held in the vines canopy, pussy throbbing and dripping, drool slipping from her lips as she seemed to lose herself to the pollen. God, she needed her pussy touched, but the vines held her arms tight, occasionally making her laugh as they explored her body and nuzzled at her underarms. The ones that kept sucking her nipples were so strong they were near painful, and she moaned.

Her pussy throbbed, feeling so hot and open with desperate need, she could barely string words together as she hazily glanced at the huge bud

"Fuck me please, I need something, anything or I'll die I swear!"

The bud shifted, two bigger tentacles opening from the bud and moving towards her, one rested near her mouth, as if in warning, and the other near her pussy, two little tongues in both her ears made her shudder, and a thinner vine around her neck made her nervous.

The thick vine at her pussy had a thicker head like a cock, but it was easily as thick as her forearm. Then two medium vines pushed inside her pussy, fucking and stretching her open, making her moan and sob. She came twice on them, delirious still with need, as the huge vine pushed at her pussy making her try to pull away. The vine at her mouth bullied its way in, only able to fit just inside as it dripped honey pollen, making her vision go dizzy with need for air, as she swallowed the pollen before it pulled away.

Now she was relaxed enough for the thick vine to push inside, and she cried out, throwing her head back as it filled her, the burning stretch aided by its slick coating. It let her get adjusted to its size before it slowly fucked her, a smaller vine sucked on her clit, and she screamed as she squirted and came hard. The huge bud purring almost.

Then the big vine squirted some thick, viscous stuff inside her that was silky like lube, it filled her and made her moan. As it pulled out some dripped to the floor, but another vine, also thick, and a smaller one, pushed inside her making her cry.

The smaller one found her g spot and sucked, she screamed through another orgasm, she was a live wire of sensation, still so fucking horny. She didn't recognize her husky voice as she begged for more.

The thick vine inside her stilled deep, and other vines pulled away, leaving her pinned on the thick vine, the smaller one still suckling at her g spot. Then the vine seemed to grow thicker at the entrance of her pussy and she shifted as it shoved a tennis ball like knot inside her, holding itself snug inside as it throbbed.

Then thick eggs throbbed through it, ball like, as it pushed them inside her, she screamed and tried to thrash, the pressure inside her too much. The gelatinous egg like things seemed to stick to her walls deep inside her, throbbing and tingling.

She came again as she felt more and more stick to the walls of her pussy, the vine pulling out and leaving them all inside. She felt so full, but when she pushed her pelvic muscles the things inside her stayed put. They felt like squishy eggs, attached all up inside her, and she would be panicking if she were not still high on the pollen and still shivering with need.

A vine sucked at her clit idly, making her cum once more before she blacked out.

She woke on the medical table, a nurse observing her pussy with her legs in stirrups. She still felt half out of it and merely huffed at the feel of fingers pressing against the eggs inside her. She hissed as they tried to pull one out and they left her be, she was lifted to her bed and left.

She woke so thirsty she drained three bottles of water before dropping back into a sleep.

When she woke she felt like she had a slight hangover, her head throbbed, her pussy throbbed, and she felt like she needed the bathroom really bad. She rushed to pee, only the noticing the throbbing full feeling of her pussy, and her tummy slightly bulging near her groin. She gasped, pressing it, and gasping at the rush of pleasure that ran through her. She waddled out, and gestured at the window, no doubt looking like a mad woman with bed head, and covered in god knows what kind of substances and so much of her own cum.

They said on the room speaker that she would be checked shortly, and to rest by the medical table until then...

It came back to her in flashes, the pollen, the living plant thing, how it fucked her and pushed some kind of sticky eggs inside her pussy, that now felt double the size. She laughed in disbelief at how the fuck she would get them out, and what the fuck would come out of them. She felt like she was in far too deep, but she knew after these two odd weeks, she would be out for good. Toys only from now on she decided, a dildo couldn't impregnate her after all.

The nurse was no nonsense, and said she had seen this in both male and female volunteers, so not to worry, as it would not harm her or have lasting effects. She said the pollen actually cleared toxins in the body, and she would leave feeling fantastic at the end of the week. She was told the eggs were of the smaller kind, and she should feel the urge to birth them within the next few hours.

They told her to expect and extreme state of arousal after the birth, and the possibility the plant may impregnate her again. She was directed to an odd round deep bath, where she would birth them, and they would be promptly taken by the scientists. She was only thankful she felt no nurturing or motherly feelings towards the things inside her. That would have been far more difficult.

It took about two hours, she showered, ate, and felt good as she walked around, until a sharp pain made her groan and rush to the small bath, and stripped, sitting on the bench legs wide open as she felt throbbing and pulsing inside her. She barely had to push for the first soft egg, it popped out and into the water, a small soft branchlike creature swimming around as it broke from the shell.

It was harder to push near the end, they told her it would be toughest the first time, and the last couple she sobbed as she tried to push them out. She did one, crying out as she felt the other two break from their eggs inside her, dragging themselves out as she whimpered, finally pushing the shells out too. She lay back panting, the scientists taking the baby plants by simply draining the water to a tank outside where she could see them floating as they wheeled it away. It felt weird, she felt no motherly bond, but did feel a twinge of guilt. But overriding that, she felt the sudden need to be fucked hard.

She felt like an animal as she stumbled over to the jungle, crawling in the end, towards the bud, the tree caressed her with a flower, pushing honey pollen onto her tongue as she choked and begged to be fucked.

She presented on all fours and thrust her ass out, the vines lifted her close to the bud, and soon she had vines sucking on her nipples, clit and pushing inside her soaked pussy. She groaned as a few smaller vines wriggled inside her, not enough she moaned. She screamed when one pushed inside her pee hole even. The pollen making her drool as a thick vine pushed inside her throat again.

Then the bud growled and a thicker vine pushed inside her pussy, bullying out the smaller ones that instead suckled marks onto her thighs as she groaned. The vine inside her pushed deep and hard, and she made a questioning noise as a smaller vine emerged from it, pushing beyond her cervix and making her thrash and scream. She had never felt anything that deep and it unnerved her.

She was held still by vines as the big one fucked her, and the smaller one deep inside her merely throbbed. Her head fell on the ground, she felt filthy as her cheek was pushed into the dirt as the vine fucked her rough, she felt like a slut there just to be bred and it fucked with her head, the effects of the pollen making her drool around a smaller vine in her mouth. In that moment she wanted to stay there, being bred and fucked, and birthing the eggs forever. the pollen's effects made her feel both beyond horny, and in need of breeding, but also protective of the plant itself. later she would be told this was how it had survived in the wild, infecting any being with its pollen so it existed just to fuck and breed, and spread its seed as far as possible. The deepest rain forests is where the plant had been found.