Adventures in Toy Testing Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sobbed as the smaller vine deep inside her shot out warm liquid that made her body tingle, and feel like her insides were relaxing. The thick vine was even rougher now, and pounded into her, until it took released liquid, making her tingle and throb, it pulled out to allow a thinner vine to fuck eggs inside her, but this time it went so deep she sobbed as her legs shook, her thighs holding strong as egg after egg pushed so deep inside, creating a pressure until something inside her gave slightly as she sobbed, and more eggs pushed deeper. She moaned, feeling them stick against her walls and push past her cervix. She was no doctor, but the eggs felt like they were filling her uterus.

The vine seemed to push so many eggs inside her, and another pushed its way past to flood her insides with more sticky fluid. She came hard, feeling the vine throb with more eggs as she lay head down and ass up panting.

The vines suckled at her juices and sucked at her clit, making her cum twice more until they turned her onto her back. Her belly definitely had more of a bulge to it, but just a little. Two thin vines waved around her nipples, and she thought they may suck them, only to freeze in pain as they showed long thin thorns that injected her nipples with something that was hot and tingling as she cried out.

She screamed as she was held still, looking away as the thorns pulled out, a small vine licked them healing the small bloody marks instantly. The vines helped lift her as far as the middle of the room. It took half hour but she managed to stand and wash down in the shower. She swigged so much water, and she cried as she curled up on the bed, for the first time feeling really exhausted and unsure.

She drifted but came to with Chan giving her painkillers and water, stroking her hair, his soothing voice made her feel at ease. He told her she could leave after the birth had happened if she preferred and she nodded. Feeling so overwhelmed, and scared of what was happening to her body.

After food, sleep, and rest, she woke to dress, finding her tummy already starting to push out more. But she stayed calm, talked in-depth to the scientists and nurse, she left briefly to go have a scan down the hall. Baffled at the sight of so many large eggs crammed inside her pussy and uterus. They said the ones in her pussy would birth first, the ones deeper inside her likely a day or two after that. She kept quiet about how the whole process was really starting to turn her on.

They also assured her that the plant could not reach her on her side, and she was safe as it would not try to breed her again for at least a week after a 'big birth' as they named it.

So, she made notes, read books, and panted as she birthed the small plant like creatures into the pool again. She took little pleasure from it this time, the worry about the big one's snug in her uterus overrode most of her pleasure.

But soon every few hours she woke to furiously stroke her clit to orgasm, the firm fullness of the eggs inside her making her horny beyond belief. A clever effect of nature she guessed, to make her eager to be bred again.

Two days later she woke to a very round tummy, with an urgency similar to needing to pee, and a feeling of need. She crawled over to the line, the plant pulling her closer and vines opening her pussy. One shot honey like nectar down her throat and she groaned around it. It fed her so much honey, and let her walk back to the line, vines hovering and watching her.

She found an odd squat chair and a nurse waited outside the door, she sat on the chair and gasped as her pussy throbbed and dilated, she felt so open and so good, she barely touched her clit and came hard. Helping her push out the first huge egg, making her pussy crown as it pushed out of her to the bowl below. Another soon came, and she moaned and panted through five huge egg births, the last making her cum and squirt all over the chair. She whited out as nurses came in.

When she came to she was clean and on a bed, nervous but obviously not in the rain-forest lab. She had not seen what the large eggs contained, and felt she did not want to know. She was on a fluids drip and attached to machines, Chan nearby standing guard.

A nurse told her she would be able to leave the next morning should all her vitals be OK.

That she did, eager to go home and visit friends, she felt and looked the healthiest in a long time, and lots commented on it, she just smiled when they asked why.

When she arrived back a week later, it was after dreams of the creature, of how she loved the neediness she felt after the pollen. She had fucked her way through five guys whilst away, rare for her, but pleasure still buzzed beneath her skin.

The team seemed surprised when she returned a week later, for one last week of the rain-forest. She was put with a different plant, to discourage attachments. This one was larger, and rougher, but also seemed more trained, as when she said wait or stop, it did.

The first time she showed the plant how she preferred to suck on a vine to get the pollen, and it purred loudly. Then she got down on all fours, and she was held down, her entire body was touched and observed by its vines. Licked, suckled, and prodded, even her ass, that she shied away from and hissed back at the plant.

It gave her a loud of potent pollen, so much she felt drunk, so much so she barely felt the sharp thorns prod at her nipples before leaving them throbbing. She did however feel the throbbing warm vine in her throat, feeding her oxygen. This plants pollen tasted more like coconut than mango.

Its vines sucked her clit and fucked her roughly, making her drool and moan, begging always for more. It made her scream as it pushed a small vine inside her virgin ass, releasing loads of thick slick liquid that dripped from her and made her ass relax.

She cried out as it fucked her ass with a small vine, making her moan at how deep it went, loving the new, strange pleasure that shuddered through her. It suckled on her g spot, and made her cum too many times to count. It filled her with fluid, and then it pumped big eggs inside her uterus, tiny ones in her pussy, no bigger than fish eggs, that stuck inside her. The pressure of the eggs in her uterus was only made more intense when it bullied a thicker vine into her ass and bred that too, pumping about six small eggs deep inside. It felt so sucking good she lay on all fours, letting the plant continue to lick her all over.

When she finally showered and fell into the bed, she slept for well over a day. Waking thirsty, with her tummy protruding and eggs ready to be birthed from her ass.

She swigged water, and was embarrassed as she pushed out the eggs in her ass, the last two popping inside her, the fluid dripping out as she waited to see what she birthed. They were like two green octopi, but their skin was plant like. They pushed suckers and tentacles inside her ass, making her moan as they pulled themselves out. It felt unreal.

When she was done, she stood and washed, baffled at how the tiny ones in her pussy would get out.

A day later nurses worriedly helped her onto a table and squirted a liquid in her pussy, that helped them scoop out the smaller eggs. She felt glad when they were all gone.

The ones in her uterus still grew, making her tummy big, she waddled over to the plant and begged it to fuck her, it did, giving her the nectar that made her throb and pant. It fucked her ass and pussy, making her gasp at the pleasure in the stretch. It suckled at her tits, and clit, and made her cum until she forgot her own name. She felt a sharp pain near her ear but did not take notice.

She fell asleep still being fucked into a puddle of her own wetness. She woke to throbbing heavy tits that were leaking milk, and her tummy pulsing.

It was an odd feeling, unlike the other births, these felt already hatched. She was told to lay on the bed so they could observe and be there if needed. She took a deep gulp of pollen before squatting near the bed and pushing. The first octopi like thing popped out easily, but she screamed as it slivered up her torso to latch onto her nipple and suckle her milk, her mouth dropped open, gods that felt good.

The other five were difficult, as their suckered tentacles gripped at her pussy as she pushed, and she was so exhausted when the last and largest one crowned at her pussy and pushed out with a groan from her. Two suckled at her tits, and others lay resting on the floor. The nurses allowed them all a turn to suckle until they took them away, pumping the remaining milk from her breasts as she dozed.

When she woke, she showered, and prepared to leave, this experience had been bizarre, but she had enough and was ready to go back to regular toys and cocks.

As she left, she didn't tell the scientists about the sharp ache behind her ear, that hid a small vine and golden flower in her hair, peeking out at her occasionally. She figured there was no harm, right?

Two weeks later she had watched bewildered as the tiny flower vine had left her hair and escaped into the building with a bewildered smile. Somewhat sad when she heard it had been caught by security and put back in a lab.

She had been called down to the basement labs, the opposite side to the plants, and she was unsure why. Since the last plant experience, she had still been producing milk, and she had consulted medical, who said it seemed OK, but they would do further testing to make sure it would not harm her health. It was an odd change in lifestyle, hand expressing, or pumping her milk several times a day to avoid getting engorged. She would then hand it to nurses who used it for testing.

The lab she found herself in looked like a small medical ward, curtains sectioned off some areas, and nurses bustled around. A few beds lay at the side with medical devices, but what caught her eye was on the far right of the room, a bar ran low along the wall, and attached to it, was what looked like milking machines, a smaller version than those used on cows.

A padded futon lay In front, along with odd short walls, there were three sections as it were, like mini stables, to keep one private from another. Aria grumbled under her breath about not being a fucking cow.

A tech heard her and laughed in agreement, inviting her into the lab and to a desk to chat.

They explained the reasoning behind the stalls was gravity, on all fours it was easier to ensure that all their milk would be collected. By doing this, they said she would only need to be milked twice daily, three at most.

The milking machines had been designed and made for purpose, and it also helped that the milk would still be fresh when used for testing. They also said an additional test was on offer, in which her milk would be given in a small amount to a male tester in the same lab, to see their reaction. Aria got the feeling there was something they were not telling her. But she agreed to that also.

She found, when she got out of her mind that she was not cattle, and did not need to act as such, that getting on all fours on the soft futon was actually comfortable. Being hooked up the machine felt very odd. She had to strip nude, and her breasts were over a bar, which lowered them to the perfect height of the pump. There was a soft curved rest pinned on the wall, where she found she could rest her neck and relax while being pumped.

It felt odd, but the lab was empty other than her, a nurse and a male tester who she had not seen. The pump was strong, and she hissed at first, the firm pulsating suction harsh, like a mix of a breast pump and goat milker, the cups covered her areolas, and the funnel of the pump had a rubbery suction like part that was mouth like.

The soft vibrations encouraged her letdown, and she sighed as she felt her milk start to drip. The pump then changed to suction, she asked for medium as it was so powerful.

She enjoyed looking down and seeing the container slowly filling with her creamy milk, hers had always had a slight gold cream color, like Jersey milk. They were discovering this may be because the plants thorns 'induced' her milk, and therefore had an influence on what her milk contained. She had learned it was full of very precious vitamins so far, and some compounds they could not identify. But she would soon see its effects after being drunk, in real time.

The nurse told her she would collect all her milk, then leave her dripping a little so the tester could come drink from the source. Their machine was so intelligent the wires could tell how much milk she still had left. When she was at 5% left, the nurse took off the machine, wiped her breasts gently, and told her to stay where she was, she would be observed from outside and if she was in any danger they would enter.

The tester in there did not introduce himself, during tests people never did, but outside of them they occasionally did. It stopped any embarrassment and ensured if they wanted to ignore each other afterwards it would be understood. Free and open sex was encouraged, attachments were not. It was like a hedonistic playground more often than not.

The man that stepped round was big, easily 6ft 5", muscular and brawny, with thick blonde hair and a Scottish brogue when he stroked her hair and called her Bonnie. He was a big guy, and she was not sure she wanted to see what was under his kilt. His pussy still ached from the plant, and the births.

His gentle hand in her hair turned her, so she faced the front of the stall, he got on the futon and leaned down to take a breast in his mouth, it felt amazing, she was still dripping a little, and he moaned at the taste as he latched on one breast and emptied her milk before switching to the other breast, his big hands kneaded her breast softly and she moaned as she felt and heard him drinking her milk. When she knew she had no more she tapped his arm.

He sat up on his knees, a few smears of milk still wetting his lips, and he watched her with heat in his eyes, she had grown accustomed to being watched when having sex. So, when he asked, she consented. He seemed about to ask the nurse something when his eyes changed, he had licked his lips, and suddenly Aria felt very much like a rabbit in front of a hungry bear. There was an odd glint in his eye, and during his pause he drooled a little.

The intercom clicked as they said she should leave; the milk had obviously carried the plants aphrodisiac when freshly drunk from her breast.

She tried to get up, but his fiercely strong hands pushed her onto all fours, the nurse worriedly asked if she wanted security, as the Scotsman growled like a beast, drooling slightly, eyes burning with feral lust. She said to leave her be, she would let this play out, and only send security if she shouted Red. Part of her felt a feral joy at how lost to lust the man was.

That was when she too let herself rely on instinct, she slipped under the bar and dashed across the room, only a split second to see the man tearing at his clothes as he snarled. She darted around beds and led him on a short chase. Until he stood in the middle of the room naked, big cock hard and dripping, and chest rumbling with a deep bass growl. She got down on all fours on the futon, looked back and nodded, and put her neck on the rest as he surged over her.

He was rough, and clearly out of it, licking, sniffing her all over, pushing her thighs open, and pawing roughly at her hips. He licked and bit at the back of her neck as he roughly pushed inside her and she choked. The burn was harsh, but not as bad, as she had worn her plug this morning so she took it well when he started to fuck her in the most feral way possible. Roughly pounding inside her, bruising her hips as he pulled her back on his thick cock. Lost to the desperate need to fuck, rut, and breed. Much as she had been under the plants pollen.

She moaned, and grunted as he was so rough, she knew she would be bruised and need rest for a few days, he wasn't the biggest she had taken, but he was near enough the roughest. He snarled as she came, and slammed inside her, coming deep as he groaned. She shivered at the feel of his hot cum flooding inside her. His hips grinding himself inside as if to ensure his cum took and she was well bred. He held her pinned on his cock for a good while, slowly hardening and fucking her deeper and harder, coming inside her once more with a feral groan of satisfaction. He had grabbed, nipped, licked and drooled on her, and she felt filthy as he pulled out and cum dripped from her pussy.

She was thankfully unable to get pregnant, but she enjoyed the feel of cum, and the fantasy of breeding. The plant had given the real experience and made her somewhat glad she could not have a real child. Everyone in the company had some means of birth control, to stop any accidents, so she was safe. But she enjoyed the thought of having been milked and bred as a fantasy.

The man stood, helping her up, unable to look her in the eye as he shuffled away. The nurse helped her hobble to the shower, and she cleaned up. Dreading the feedback afterwards.

They had drilled her on if no one else had tried her milk, and now seemed more eager for her to be fully milked here daily, lest she not cause a riot by letting someone drink her milk during a party or an orgy. As such they told her to only let someone drink under lab conditions. She eagerly agreed, hips bruised, pussy throbbing and so sore, and with orders to rest and drink plenty of water for the next few days. Chan watched over her, nervously leading her to be milked the next few days, bringing her food, and sometimes even massaging the stress from her neck and shoulders.

She put balm on her bruises, unsure how she felt about it all. She had enjoyed it, but it had been startling just how affected he had been. For a while she had been in a lab with a beast, not a man, and even though she had submitted it had been rough and primal, a deep secret part of her had loved it, both the effect she had, and how thoroughly he had satisfied her. But it wasn't something she would want often for sure.

After another few weeks her milk seemed to just..stop, and she was somewhat relieved, even if she missed the feeling of tingling heaviness, and the pumps. She had seen a few other women on the pumps too, so it seemed the plants were still breeding a few men and women. She was told the milk lasted up to a month after a plant birth, then ended unless they were bred again.

She bit her lip in the dark of night as she inserted her plug and held a vibe on her clit, she lied to herself, saying she was not dreaming about the intense feeling of being with the plant, the oddly exciting feeling of birthing the eggs, and the octopi like plant creatures that clung to her insides with suckers.

She tried to tell herself she did not miss it, but a month later she stood at a scientist's door, and asked if she could have another test session. At first, they disagreed, there had been some bad incidents, a man who was never quite the same after birthing eggs, and was now in a locked lab with his own plant, as he no longer functioned if he was not pregnant or being bred. There was also another woman who could not deal with the oddity of it all, and had felt very scared, she had been given counseling and left the company under secrecy. The man would likely not have the same fate and his future seemed bleak, as he was apparently now non verbal and very protective of his plant.

It did scare her a little, but the scientist agreed she was one of only three women and one man, who had taken it well, and coped mentally and physically far better than expected. But they also stated she would only be allowed to be with one of the plants for a week at a time, and after that only once every other month at most. So as to not get addicted, she also was given a psychologist who would asses her regularly. Chan would be monitoring, and allowed to help if needed.