Adventures in Toy Testing Pt. 03

Story Info
Aria meets an undersea tentacle creature eager to breed.
6.2k words
4.76
5.6k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 01/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second (and potentially last) of the Nonhuman parts of this series, this one dealing with a descendant of the plant, an undersea tentacle creature. After this story this series will return to the tech toys. This, like the second part, focuses on oviposition, monster impregnation and tentacles. These two have been an interesting foray into something new for me. There are some consent issues during one part, where aria is fondled with and more by the creature whilst sleeping, but she did consent to the whole test.

Adventures in Toy Testing part Three: Under the Sea

Aria had been resting a lot since her last tests with the two plants in the company's secretive basement labs. It had been like a paid holiday, and she was taking full advantage of it, she had left and met family and friends, and was now back and well into her second (and last) week of rest at the company HQ.

She smiled at the sight of Chan, she had missed him a lot, not that she would say that, she didn't know him that well. And she had no idea how he would react, run for the hills or pull a gun on her.

She had been wearing him down though, mainly with her pouts and demands that he socialize with her. The whole building was a busy place, it wasn't rare to see parties, get together, and of course orgies, but she had not once seen Chan at any of those.

When she asked her new friend Bow if she knew anything about Chan she pursed her plush pink lips, and said that Chan had been around for a long time and during that time he had never been social with any of them.

She had even asked another guard, only for him to go white and say Chan was his superior so he couldn't answer. Later she dug around and found one of the lab techs who was chattier, she said Chan had been one of the original staff from over two decades ago. She said he took part in private testing sometimes, but mainly looked after and guarded female workers.

Each worker had their own PA and guard, most were just there to arrange schedules, tests and paperwork. But for those who took part in the basement level tests, they had a PA that was more guard than the former, as protection was sometimes needed down there. She had fell lucky she was told, by getting the best of the best.

Chan trained all the others too, hence why he rarely socialized. She said Chan had guarded another girl before Aria, for about six months, but the girl had gotten pregnant by one of the other testers and decided to leave the job. She whispered that Chan had been very low, as he had always had an almost invisible crush on the woman that was one sided.

But when Aria had charged in like a matador, his quote she said, he had decided she needed a damn good guard, as she would no doubt get involved in the observation 444 or rain forest tests.

Aria had delighted in finding out more about her quiet guard, and had strong armed him into having dinner with her most nights. He still sat in the cafeteria or her apartment stiff backed and quiet, but he was slowly opening up. They had even watched a few movies together, granted she would have rather been riding his cock or cuddling up to him, but she figured baby steps were in order.

When she started back at work she received a summons at the upper floors, with one of the managers, she was a cute little spitfire of a Scotswoman, redheaded and scary intelligent. She said Aria, due to her successful tests with the plants, had been put forward for one of the other observations. The water-based creature was said to have been an offshoot of the plant they believe originally, but it had been caught in very deep ocean, and had taken on some characteristics of sea creatures.

She said it was more tentacles than plant, though it looked alike to seaweed, and could change colors. They had a whole section of water-based observations it was a part of, and Aria had been chosen to see if she wanted to take part. Aria briefly wondered what other watery things were down there that she wasn't privy to see.

The manager said due to the potential risk of this test, she would be allowed to observe the creature first in its lab, to see if she wanted to take part. She agreed and said she wanted to go see it first, and there she went, Chan looked worried behind her.

The basement labs were always a shock, at just how huge the complex was below ground, but this water section was a floor deeper, and felt even more odd. When the lift opened it was to a usual sterile looking hallway, quiet- as most labs were soundproofed, and a scent she associated with the sea, briny almost, it coated her mouth and made her cough.

It was terrifying somewhat, to think of just how many secrets they could hide in this place. But she tried not to think on it, she planned to enjoy a year here and then see if she wanted to stay longer.

She reached Observation 22 Nori, a huge lab and several rooms off it, it seemed to be an even bigger observation than 444 rain forest. She was ushered through the main room, and to a smaller office, before she could even cast her eye through the observation glass.

The scientist she spoke to was Gem, a soft-spoken lady who had been here since the creature had been captured about a year ago. She was open about it, and before she started explaining she did say to Aria that Nori had been a source of both learning and frustration. It had been found in very deep ocean by an explorer who had sold it to them thinking it was just a rare type of cephalopod. Gem laughed and said that they had been very lucky he didn't know just how rare it was.

It was estimated Nori had been a descendant of an offshoot of the rain forest plant-already able to survive in water to some extent. It had then interbred with sea creatures, creating a whole new type of plant that mimicked the creatures it had lived around. Though she was quick to say it was most certainly still a plant, just not one we had ever seen before.

She said Nori was somewhat frightening in appearance, looking like a huge lump of seaweed, with a central mossy like 'head' very much alike to a squid or octopus, it had huge eyes that were capable of hypnotizing, but only to a small degree, it mainly worked on animals rather than humans, probably a survival method. She also said its tentacles were huge, and capable of changing color and size. Also like an octopi it had suckers. Its body was odd and changeable she stated, and it was always cold.

She said it had a necessity to live in saltwater, though it could survive in fresh water also, it was cold blooded, so it needed to be kept in cooler water. It could survive on land for up to an hour, longer if at least one of its tentacles was touching water. Though this was said to be why their tests so far had failed.

The creature, Nori as they nicknamed it, was as keen on its plant ancestors, to breed, voraciously so. They had, in the time it had been here, introduced several testers into its habitat, some it outright ignored, some it bred once then lost interest, and some it took a fair liking to and bred fully.

She said Nori had only successfully bred one man and two women, the man had become ill, as the egg pouches Nori implants are cold, and can feel very odd. He had to have the eggs removed and rested for some time. The woman had successfully carried the eggs, birthed the larger egg pouches, but then panicked as the smaller eggs grew rapidly and she asked to be removed.

The last woman, when Nori had first been caught, had birthed all the eggs, but ended up with exhaustion and mild pneumonia. She was said to have loved the experience, but chose not to do it again in Favor of the rain forest test instead.

None of the eggs had been fully viable or lived since that first tester. So, it was estimated that in order for a successful birth to occur, the carrier needed to be kept both warm and cool enough for the eggs to survive, and brave enough to birth both sets. They had built a system to keep the tester warm, via a heated bed, and the creature apparently occasionally helped in other ways.

Gem said Nori was as clever as the rain forest creature, and twice as tricky. Because of the environment in its lab, and the fact that when a tester had been given its ink, or gel as they called it here, the tester was then extremely horny, and extremely contagious.

Even more so than with the pollen, which could spread, but the colorless ink this creature secreted when given to a tester, would secrete its properties through their sweat, and pass on to others. So the test was a fully locked one, the only time any medical would go in, was in case of an emergency, or if she asked to leave, both of which they would then take precautions and put her in isolation awhile until it wore off.

Gem gave her a few more warnings, similar to the rain forest plant it would get rougher the more a tester resisted, so the tip was to relax as much as possible, the ink helped with that, and apparently Nori was likely to be over enthusiastic at first, as it had been a while since the last tester was there. It also reacted to pheromones, so she would sprayed before entering, and was also encouraged to masturbate as this tempted it more. Because they were time sensitive on this test, she would be given two days to see if it was interested in her, she would then be moved out. If it was she would be there until necessary, but no longer than a month.

Just before agreeing she was also told it would likely give her a 'seed' on her tongue, which made it possible to breath underwater, it lasted a few hours before melting. So, she should not panic if she was pulled deeper into the tank.

When she saw the tank, she was in awe, it was gigantic, plenty of room for a few hide corners full of sea plants, and lots of port windows, and devices which allowed the scientists to see everything happening and step in if needed, though she was assured Nori had seemed, so far, fairly friendly.

The bed was a huge round thing in the far side, on land, and next to a bathroom, it was lit with the same gentle blue watery glow, with warm yellow light around the bed. A small section with fridges and drinks and snacks also. She was told the water was saltwater, but also had a unique filtration system that meant it was also clean.

With a smile at Chan, and a big hug he clearly didn't expect, she signed the papers, walked off to the side to put on one of a few diving like suits she had been given, she blushed at the opening around her pussy and ass, as well as the section that could be zipped off around her breasts. They said it would keep her warm, as well as the bed. She went through an airlock and sprayed pheromones.

Then she took a deep breath, nodded a bye at Chan, and stepped into the main enclosure, it had the most observation windows she had seen so far, and didn't blame Nori for apparently preferring to hide in the plants. The scent in there was surprising, briny, but fresh too, with salt, and a tinge of beautiful greenery, like the forest after the rain. It tickled her nose and made her smile. She put her bag by the bed, and took a walk around.

Nori was apparently less likely to just pop out as the rain forest plant had done, so after exploring on land she sat at the side of the tank and put her feet in, grimacing at the window at how chilly it was. But she was soon used to it, and she enjoyed just relaxing and taking in the calm atmosphere. She thought she saw something move in the corner of her eye, but it had gone before she knew it.

She went to bed that night wrapped up and snug and warm, no sign of the creature, even after she had laid awake for hours. She woke in the early hours, feeling a little horny, no surprise, her sexual appetite had gone wild since being here, and she couldn't go a day without at least one orgasm.

The obs windows were quiet, and she opened her legs under the blanket, rubbing her already wet pussy, thinking of Chan, and his muscles and fierce eyes. Thinking how he was strong enough to lift her and fuck her against the wall, no one else ever had. She was soon biting her lip as she came, she threw the blanket off and lay there panting and hot.

She must have fell asleep like that again, as when she woke it was morning. She had thankfully covered her pussy with a blanket, though she had no idea why she worried, the team would likely see a lot more of her than that.

She slipped on her suit and walked over to the water, it felt weird wearing essentially a wet suit with no crotch. She sat and dipped her legs in, deciding to go for a swim, her pussy was still hot and throbbing, so she figured a cool swim would feel good.

She wet her hair and surface dived under, her deep breath carrying her to one of the corners, the plants were gorgeous, many colored versions of seaweeds and more. She wondered what and how the creature ate, but she saw tubes at one end that may well carry food she imagined. Her chest clenched and she swam up to get air, the tank was too deep for her to dive for long.

Then she felt a tickle at her ankle and looked down, seeing what looked like a thick strand of seaweed that yanked her under, thankfully she gasped air before she went. She was dragged deep, at a steady pace, and she kept calm, knowing she only had a little air. Then she faced a huge oval thing, it looked to be covered in moss and seaweed.

The tentacles wove around it, thick and huge, and tiny and sinuous.

When it opened huge eyes she gasped, losing her last air, choking. It took instant action, a smaller tentacle pushing inside her open mouth. A small sharp twinge and she felt a round thing on her tongue, the tentacle seemed to absorb the water she had choked on, It pulled out and suddenly, closed mouthed, she could breath. That must be the seed they mentioned. It also made her feel less pressure at the depth, and her chest relaxed as she paddled.

She didn't feel the need to swim fast upwards, and it was disorientating at first, but she soon settled. Two smaller tentacles wrapped her ankles, keeping her on the floor of the tank on the sand. The eyes were huge, and dark blue, fathomless, and although they were odd, she wasn't scared. It made an odd noise alike to a whale, and she tilted her head.

It came closer in increments, eventually reaching one of its two main tentacles, somewhat pointed like a squid, and it stroked her cheek. She nodded, and it stroked down her body, eventually hovering around her pussy, as if sensing or tasting. Then touched her and she shuddered, it was rubbery and somewhat silky, it prodded at her pussy, briefly touching her ass, and very gently pushed just a touch inside, as if to get at her juices. It visibly shivered, and its eyes seemed to widen, that noise happening again.

Aria pushed at the vines around her ankles to widen her stance, giving it room. It didn't stray further, just pushing and nudging, tasting and testing her. It also stroked up and over her large breasts beneath her suit. She laughed, no matter the creature, nonhuman or not, as long as it was male it would usually take an interest in her tits.

She unzipped the breast part and let her breasts spill out, enjoying their feel in the water. It surged to explore them and nudged, squeezed and stroked.

Then it seemed to pull back a little, and let her go, she floated up, thankful to get some air, even if she didn't need it. She leaned on a lip of the tank, it was padded, and had rails, likely for this very purpose. She wrapped her arms around the rails, laid her head on the padding and floated. She would feel a brief tickle now and then, of an exploratory tentacle. But mainly she just enjoyed the water.

She got out, read for a few hours, and later that afternoon she did the same, swam, and rested on the lip of the tank.

She noticed another area near the tank like an island, it still had about three foot of water, enough to paddle in, but was likely there for above water breeding should the creature care to.

She had a brief warning from the speaker and the creature surfaced, staring with those eyes, and grabbing her arm to pull her over to the island, it was cute, and decorated with soft spongy base that was comfortable to sit on and plants in the middle. There were also little railings here and there, handholds she guessed.

She went with it, and crawled up on the island, liking it already as the water was just a touch warmer there. It moved with an ethereal grace, not like a cephalopod. But it looked similar enough she shivered, its whole body was alike to seaweed, cold, glistening and slick, deep green at the moment.

The eyes observed her, moving her fast when it grasped her and turned her onto her back, she floundered for a moment, but a big tentacle grasped around her chest just beneath her breasts and held her still. It was STRONG, and just like with the plant she had to calm her fight or flight response.

It wasted no time, one of the other large tentacles stroking along her body, a smaller one with several tongue-like things at the end tasted her pussy and she moaned. The creature made a crooning like noise as if satisfied.

She closed her eyes to the scientists watching, and leaned back, a fake rock giving her more purchase. Two tongue like tentacles suckered onto her nipples and made her cry out at the fiercely erotic feeling that zinged sensation through her body. She was then overwhelmed as what felt like countless smaller tentacles stroked, licked and kneaded at her body. One attached to her clit and she whined, hips kicking up.

It fucked her with two slick vine line tentacles that reminded her of the plant, they explored inside her pussy, pushing at her walls and thrusting deeper until they prodded at her cervix making her still and shudder. The feel of them was like it was exploring and checking her breeding possibility. She moaned.

Then a medium tentacle stroked her cheek and she blinked open her eyes, she opened her mouth and it slid in, slow as it pushed into her throat, she gagged but it kept trying until it was snug in there, she gasping air through her nose. Like the first plant it did something to make it possible for her to breath and she incrementally relaxed.

Then it slowly fucked her throat and her eyes teared up, an odd icy cold substance like gel dripping down her throat and she tried to gag again. It tasted like something both sweet and slightly salty. It burned cold down her throat, and she shivered. But then a few moments later, after more had followed, lots more, she had swallowed what felt like a pint full of the stuff, the coldness changed, and her body lit up. Every nerve seeming to strain with the need to be touched, this was a hundred times more intense than the plant and she gritted her teeth. The pleasure so much it was almost pain, she cried out weakly, the tentacle leaving her mouth. The creature pulled the ones inside her pussy out and she sobbed.

It watched her shudder and start to beg for anything, she rubbed her own breasts, jostling the ones attached to her nipples, she threw her head back and moaned for more. Her pussy seemed to gush with juices, she had never been so fucking wet. Nori watched her with those unfathomable eyes and one of its bigger tentacles pushed inside her, as it changed color from green to blue, to purple.

It pulsed as it slid inside her, seeming to thicken more and grow as she begged. Until it was big and throbbing, making her need to come so bad. It started thrusting the tentacle inside her and in an embarrassingly short time she was coming hard around it. This only seemed to make it wilder, and it fucked her deep, making her whine.

The other tentacles moved her around, suckling at her nipples, grasping her around the waist and hips, two slid around her upper thigh and pulled her legs open even more. One would stroke her neck and several licked at her ears as she moaned. She came again, but still it carried on, until eventually it stilled, thickening and gushing cold slick liquid inside her, making her whine at the weird feeling. It pulled out, and the slick slippery substance dripped down to her ass.

12