Adventures in Toy Testing Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt exhausted already, but the ink was obviously potent, as her pussy still burned with need, her breasts felt heavy, and she writhed in the grip of the tentacles. The cold liquid inside her had been a shock to her system that made her body cramp a little. They had warned her, but it felt odd along with the still burning need filling her.

Tentacle by tentacle it pulled away, leaving her nipples red and hard, throbbing in the cool air. It carried her with its larger tentacles and placed her off the side of the tank as it swam to the depths.

She lay there awhile panting, everything throbbing, and she answered the questions over the loudspeaker as best she could. They said it was good news, that this was just the first stage of Nori's interest, and if it held to the same routine as before it would likely impregnate her tomorrow. She huffed at the thought, tired already, she wondered if it was a side effect of the ink.

She barely managed to drag herself up, have a warm shower, and wrapped a blanket loosely over her as she fell into bed, answering Chan's question if she was ok with a muttered yes before she fell asleep.

She was unsure what had almost woken her at first, the heated bed was soft and warm like a cloud beneath her, and she had once again thrown off her blanket. Her nightgown had ruched around her waist somehow, and she vaguely felt two strands of cold around her ankles in her deep sleep.

The two strands pulled her legs apart and she vaguely muttered in her sleep. She was too deep asleep to fully wake, but she moaned under her breath as a thin tentacle slid up her thigh and pushed inside her pussy, cold and slick where she was hot. She huffed and shuffled a little, but the ink had tired her out to such an extent she would not wake for a good eight hours.

Nori pushed the slick smaller tentacle inside her pussy, enjoying the warm, plush heat of the human, wanting to curl its tentacles inside her to warm itself. But it pushed deep, stilling when at the opening of her cervix it stilled, squirting more of its slick into her uterus, this would help with the breeding it was certain. It squirted more and more inside her pussy too. Making the way ready and fertile for tomorrow, pulling slowly out it stopped at her entrance, creating a slick but hard plug that curved just inside her pussy and around the outer lips. Keeping the slick inside her.

It finally pulled away silently and slid back into the water as the woman moaned and shifted in her sleep.

Aria woke with a shock, heart thudding and eyes wide, she felt a very odd feeling at the entrance of her pussy and she looked up at the observation window. Gem was waiting and gestured her to calm down.

"Good morning Aria, it seemed Nori took preparations last night and filled you with its seed, it kind of readies you for breeding so to speak, though the addition of the plug is new. When you expel it, I would appreciate it if you leave it in a tray near the hatch so we can study it. I imagine much like chinchillas; the plug will naturally pop out when you are ready. So please don't panic. We were unaware it would do that last night, so I do apologize. Just relax"

Aria grunted, easy for her to say, her pussy felt full of silky liquid, and the plug felt weird the way it clung to her outer pussy lips. She touched it, and it was cool and hard, with very little give to it. Like a plug toy, but more intense as she felt it actually adhere to her body.

She waddled to the bathroom, thankfully able to do her business at least, and showered fast before going to stretch outside, she struggled to put on the bigger suit, but was told once bred she would need to take it off as she would grow fast. The plug would move inside her, but stayed put, she was thankful for the bare crotch of the suit, as panties against this plug would have been way too intense.

She reassured Chan that she was ok, drank lots of water, and had a light breakfast. Then she went to sit by the tank, soon slipping into the water to ease the pressure of the plug on her pussy. It worked, and she happily swam around a while before going to the island and sprawling on the spongy ground. She chuckled at the curious tentacle that tickled her neck and slid into her mouth, and she relaxed her throat as it fed her twice the amount of ink as yesterday.

It pulled away and she was left, so horny she rubbed her clit hard, and panted. She came, and the plug popped out with a slick noise, liquid dripping down her pussy and ass and onto the ground as she moaned.

She was delirious with need, and even got up to straddle one of the silver handle bars, sliding her hot pussy lips along it and teasing her clit as she panted. She was so hot, and her body was covered in a sheen of perspiration and slight slick, which smelled sweet like the ink.

She was so desperate, and she sobbed as the creature pulled her to the side to hang onto the bars, the rest of her in the water as it fucked her deep and slow with its smaller tentacles all clustering together, pushing inside her like eager tiny cocks.

She panted at the confusing sensation, and just lay her head on the island, clinging to the bars as the usual ones attached to her nipples, around her neck, and around her ankles and thighs, keeping her wide open under the cold water.

The ink must affect temperature, as she felt burning hot, which made the creatures tentacles feel even colder. She panted filth, begging for bigger, more, deeper, unable to cum and sobbing because of it. It felt she was right on the edge but unable to. A thin strand pushed inside and fucked her urethra even as she whined at the sharp sting of it. One licked inside her ass, thin but exploratory.

Her arms started cramping and the creature placed her on the island, on all fours, as she drooled on the soft ground. She was so out of it, just a mess of sensation and the violent need to be filled.

Nori gave her one of the bigger tentacles, fucking deep as she sobbed and her pussy dripped. More cold liquid gushed inside, and she was held still as the ones at her breasts shot violently cold liquid inside her nipples that made her scream. The ones by her ears licked inside them making her shudder, and the big tentacle throbbed, pushing deep and hard against her cervix as an attached tentacle pushed small eggs through it, and into her uterus. Tears fell from her eyes, drool fell from her lips and she shuddered at all the pain and pleasure.

More liquid was squirted deep inside her making her cry out at how full she felt deep inside, an unrelenting pressure that hurt. Another tentacle, thicker and colder fucked her pussy, and shot what felt like hundreds of tiny fish like eggs inside her pussy. They clung to her walls and throbbed coldly as she choked with burning need still.

Then when she was full, Nori twisted a clever tentacle inside her that suckled her gspot and one on her clit suckling, and she screamed out loud as she came again, and again, until she lost count of how many orgasms she had, body spent and exhausted, unable to move. She was pulled into the water and supported. The seawater seeming to sooth her full uterus and pussy.

It lifted her and placed her on the bed, stroking her pussy and stomach, and shooting a little more slick inside her before retreating.

Aria took stock, Small harder feeling eggs in her uterus that stung with how much of a stretch they were already. Pussy absolutely full of tiny purple jelly like eggs that clustered and stuck to all her walls like glue. They all throbbed coldly, and made her body keep spasming and trying to adjust.

She still felt the burning pleasure from the ink, but the pain was there in the background and she curled up and moaned, swigging several bottles of water and falling into a light sleep. She would feel a tentacle come and squirt slick inside her now and then, but she was mainly sleeping as she felt them grow steadily, pushing inside her, the ache of her tummy stretching to accommodate the bigger eggs in her womb.

Her pussy felt so full permanently, the smaller eggs had only grown slightly, but throbbed and made her cum often, which caused them to grow even more. She felt open all the time.

Unbeknownst to her, she slept for days, and when she woke she barely made it to the bathroom, shocked at the sight of her tummy, and the feel of her bulging pussy lips. She tiredly showered, avoiding down below. And waddled to the tank, slipping in naked, and enjoying the cool water surrounding her bulging tummy and hot full pussy. Nori swam around her, pushing and stroking and squirting ink inside her pussy that made her throb and pulse.

She barely pulled herself on land, like a pregnant mermaid, and flopped onto her back on the island as she felt contractions push at her stomach. She whined weakly, and Nori swam watching nearby.

The contractions HURT, and went on for awhile, the eggs seeming to grow even more until there was a bizarre feeling in the womb they had created, like a breaking. She sobbed in confusion, a rush of slick spraying out of her pussy. Then the movement started, large things inside her uterus pushing as her cervix dilated. Their suckered arms pushed and pulled inside her making her cry out, the first one popping it apple sized head through her cervix and into her pussy, the pressure against the other eggs making her cry.

It pulled itself out of her pussy, causing her to cum when one sucker grasped her clit and she moaned. It looked like a smaller version of Nori, octopus like but with seaweed like tentacles. It crawled up her making her shudder as her breasts started to leak milk. It latched onto one and sucked fiercely.

More followed, eight large ones in all, the last one the biggest and hardest to push out as it seemed content to sit inside her pussy where it was warm.

They each suckled at her milk, Nori filling her with more liquid as the small eggs still throbbed inside her.

One by one they pulled away, some swimming in the tank, some bruising her thighs with their suckered limbs. She panted and moaned, hurting all over but the ink still making her horny.

Nori ignored her growling as it fucked her ass with a smaller tentacle, and laid more eggs there too.

She spent the day being pulled into the tank, and when she anally birthed the other smaller creatures early, she breathed a sigh of relief. The smaller eggs had started to loosen, and after Nori had fucked her, they grew fairly fast, making her panic at how full and gaping her pussy was. But they stubbornly clung inside her as she pushed.

It was very late that evening, half asleep and covered in her juices and so many others, that Nori pulled open her legs, and she whimpered as the smaller eggs started popping out in clumps and in the water, they cracked and became tiny strands of seaweed it looked like. It felt good, along with the suction on her clit, and she repeatedly came as she pushed them out.

Nori kept her Cumming as it suckled her clit and gspot, her milk leaking as a few of the babies came to suckle at it. She came particularly hard and Nori pulled away after sucking her juices.

Then she felt a weird sensation but was too tired to pull away, two of the bigger baby Nori's were trying to push inside her pussy and she groaned. The one popped in, exploring her pussy with its suckers as she cried out at the other also pushing in. She tried to move but noticed Nori watching and when she shifted it hissed and she froze.

It was a bizarre feeling, the two pushing about inside her, she sobbed as they suckered at her sore, now less dilated cervix, the one sucked onto her g spot and she screamed out, pussy throbbing and full with them. It was like they fed on her juices as well as Nori's slick, and they grew as they pushed about inside her. When they pushed back out she breathed a sigh of relief. Thankful to see them go.

She gingerly swam back to the main ledge, ignoring the suckling of a few at her breast and on her thighs, pushing them away as she crawled to the shower and then the bed. It was barely five minutes when she was dead asleep. Nori swimming about and looking delighted at the amount of young with it.

Aria was taken out early, as she had been unconscious for a worrying amount of time, she was hooked up to IV's and had all sorts of physical exams as Chan looked worryingly on.

She woke up three days later, throat dry and sore, whole-body throbbing. It took her weeks to recover, and a month later she felt amazing again, medical work and her gym sessions meaning her tummy was back to its smaller state thankfully.

She had been paid an inordinate amount of money for the test with Nori, told she had birthed 14 larger offspring, and 42 tiny ones, 8 of the larger ones survived, she had to be milked regularly so they could be given it. And 10 of the tiny ones had survived. More than they had ever managed. She would not be allowed to see them or know more, to discourage any odd attachments.

One overwhelming test, and suddenly Aria was very rich indeed. Still, she stayed, loving the hedonistic lifestyle there, and enjoying having Chan nearby. She had found the last test too much, and taken off her name, aiming to stick with the more manageable technological toys and leather section now. Especially as she had been told the saddle one would be ready for new testing soon.

She wouldn't miss the creatures, but sometimes she recalled just how hot they had been.

Her main aim now was getting Chan into her bed after all....

12