Adventures in Video

Story Info
I do my first video.
2.8k words
4.5
2.2k
5
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Louetta
Louetta
121 Followers

Louetta here. Everybody in this story is at least eighteen.

As I've described in previous stories, I've been working since I was young with a photographer named Harry. The early stuff was all contract work, catalogs, and ad stuff. There was a lot of bikini work that sold very well with his regular customers and soon we got into topless and then nude photos. At some point, Harry invested in a Mavic 3 Cine drone with a Hasselblad camera and wanted to start making videos. I am proud to say I was his first subject. That's what this story is about.

Sometime one late September a few years back Harry demonstrated his drone for me and described his plan to use it in a simple BDSM-type film. I was to be the subject. I would be taken out into a field in a white dress while blindfolded, stripped, tied to a post, a garrote secured around my neck, left there struggling to get free, and then molested. There would be an R-rated version, that is topless, and an X-rated version, nude and liberally sprinkled with close-ups of my bunny hole.

The next Saturday we headed out to Labor-In-Vain Road in nearby Ipswich to one of Harry's favorite, and very private, locations to do the job. We took with us my two older brothers, who seemed never to tire of seeing their younger sister in the nude, to do the tying, Harry's daughter to do make-up and serve as a kind of chaperone as I was, after all, going to be naked and helpless, and two guys I had never seen before to operate Steadicams to get the necessary close-ups of my soon-to-be-naked body. Also included were four "witnesses", older males, favored clients of Harry's, who were willing to pay many dollars to see me buck ass naked in person.

The nakedness started early. Harry's daughter had brought a strapless white lace dress that bared my chest almost down to my nipples to allow my spare brown body could be stripped with my hands tied behind me. It was cut tight in the bodice and all the way down to the top of my soon-to-be-bare ass where it flared into a short skirt leaving my legs bare. It was cut low in the back which revealed the strap of a white bandeau-style bra, which I didn't need. There were two white bottoms, a bikini-style cut low in front which tied on the sides and covered about half of my ass and a white thong bottom which didn't cover any of it.

As there was no changing room, I stripped myself naked next to the car, displaying every inch of me plainly to the witnesses. There were four things to put on, to take off me while I was bound to my post. Harry filmed all this for sale as outtakes. Every bare inch of me was tanned, as Harry preferred. I stepped daintily into my thong, which barely covered my girlhood and the trace of pubic hair that then adorned me. Then my bikini bottoms which didn't cover much more. Then my bandeau top, no more than two inches wide, and all that was needed to cover the pinkness of my areolae and the stiffness of my nipples. Then my dress which barely stayed on me up top and barely covered my bum down below. I stayed barefoot.

We were ready. My brothers bound my wrists behind my back, cruelly tight, with a thin white rope. They blindfolded me equally tightly, with white to match my dress. The drone went up, controlled by Harry. The guys with the Steadicams moved into positions outside the view of the drone. Harry said go and I started to walk, a bit shakily at first with my eyes covered, toward the post that awaited me a hundred yards away in the field. I walked slowly, unseeing, but also to lengthen Harry's video. Every so often he cued me to turn a tad left or right as I went off course. After a few minutes, I arrived at the post. My brothers turned me back to it and untied my wrists. Attached to the post at armpit height is a bar running through the post so they can tie my arms over the bar and I won't fall down if I pass out which I might if what they want to do to me happens, which is use the garrotte on me. So I'm now tied to the post. The guys with the Steadicams moved closer and my stripping began.

I could feel the wetness inside me as I felt cold fingers move to the top of my dress on either side and start to pull my top down. First over my bandeau bra and then slowly down baring my thin and eager body inch by inch until the top of my dress was at my waist. I was thin then, you could almost count my ribs, my tummy muscles were clearly defined, and there was no jewel in my belly button. My chest moved softly with each breath, now bare except for the thin strip of a bra that covered my nipples, hard as rocks beneath the thin cloth. I could feel my brother's hands on me, first squeezing my neck, then moving down over my shoulders, fingers trailing over my tits, down my sides to my dress, then the back of his hand coming up the middle of me, up to my nipples, pinching them hard. I got wetter.

Next, my dress came further down, first over my ass, then down in front revealing my snow-white undies and the bottom half of my thin brown bum, then down over my eager thighs, my knees, and soon enough to the ground. Harry motioned me to step out of the dress and I did. Then my brother's hands were on my ass and then around in front where I was thin enough that my panties formed a bridge from hip bone to hip bone. The back of his hand went down and in between the cloth toward my bunny hole over the hint of hair that now grew there and my own brother felt the wet at the entrance to his sister's nether lips and I gasped as two fingers surrounded my clit and my head went back and hit the post hard. Then, unbelievably, he turned his hand over so the palm was against my body and stuck his fingers up me and I gasped again as he stroked my clit once, twice, three times and more and now I screamed and he took me a little further and then stopped on purpose to leave me hanging there.

Now my brothers switched positions and I felt hands at my bra and in another instant it was down to my waist leaving me bare up top and an instant after that the hands were at my breast feeling my chest softly, delicately, then pinching my nipples hard, then back to the soft stuff. I could sense the Steadicam guys moving in to get every detail, and the next details were down below, and there were fingers undoing the ties on my bikini bottoms, first on one side and then the other, and then it was being pulled down off my half-bare ass and in between my legs and away. Now the hands were on my bare bum caressing it and squeezing it and sneaking down my ass crack to find my asshole and I cried out as a finger went in there too. My whole body heaved and I started to plead "no" as the hand was back in front of me and down inside my pants at my girlhood, and after a few quick strokes the hand was gone and I was left to stand there alone, kind of shaking and sobbing, my whole body on fire.

I couldn't get over what was happening. I knew I was going to be stripped and I was prepared for it, and even welcomed it, being the center of male attention. But this was more than I had bargained for. My brothers tickling my clit. And all I could do was close my eyes and try to enjoy it. And I decided I would. I tried squeezing my bum against the post to stimulate myself and Harry coached me "good, good". I knew what was happening. We had finished one section that Harry could sell as a complete film. He was stretching the time now. The part we had finished was R-rated and did not include me being tied up completely. If people wanted to see me bound and/or completely naked, and they did, they'd have to pay up for a bondage version or the full X-rated one. At some length we continued.

Now my brothers started to tie me. My wrists were already tied, they went to my elbows and, as I expected, pulled them together as tightly as they could. Next was a rope around my body four inches above my nipples, then another four inches below, each pulled as tight as possible. If you think it hurt you're correct. Another rope went around me across my belly button.

Down below they spread my legs apart so my feet were on either side of the post, then tied a rope to one ankle, around the back of the post, then attached it to the other ankle, and tied it off so I couldn't close my knees, guaranteeing a good look at my pussy when I was finally completely naked. For good measure, they tied a rope just above one knee and did the same routine running it behind the post and tying it tightly around the other leg to keep my thighs open. Lastly came the garrote, a store-bought version that could be tightened slowly around my neck and left at any tightness, strangling me to death if they wanted.

So came another break. The ropes hurt me terribly and I thought about asking Harry for a reprieve, but he had been good to me and I wanted to cooperate and earn my money. I thought about what was next, complete nakedness. Nothing left to the imagination. The nude stuff we had been doing was never really explicit, no cunt shots. Now, when my thong came off, cunt shots would be unavoidable. Harry had seen it, of course, because I never bothered to cover up in between poses when we did nudes. My brothers had seen it too, often enough, sometimes by accident, sometimes by design. The Steadicam guys and the "witnesses" were another matter.

But I showed pussy at all of my sketching classes, and to boyfriends, so it wasn't exactly a rare commodity. But this was different. Now anybody who bought Harry's film would see it. Guys I went to school with could see it, provided they were over eighteen and old enough to buy it. I wished I'd discussed this with my Dad beforehand. He had seen it and knew about sketching and, presumably, about boyfriends, but I'm not sure how he felt about mass showings. And speaking about boyfriends what would future ones think about me putting it out all over. And then the moment came. My brothers approached for the next scene, which consisted of removing my thong and getting me off. One of them had a sharp knife in his hand, to cut the thong off. What would I do? I needed time to think. but I didn't get it.

I don't know whether Harry and my brothers considered my dilemma. Were they aware of it? Did they even think I might hesitate? Did they figure I wouldn't have come this far if I didn't want to go all the way? Did they figure even though it got onto film that I could go back on my decision before Harry released it? I'd like to think the latter. Anyway.

In an instant, it was done. I was naked. The pinkness of my cunt lips shown wet in the afternoon sun. Then they left me alone, tied there helpless and alone, naked as the day I was born. My body heaving slightly with each breath, my head turned to one side, eyes closed underneath my blindfold. I was so fucking horny I could have screamed. I just had to get off. I started to push my bum back against the post, giving me sort of the feeling of getting fucked by a guy and I thought of one of my boyfriends and imagined him doing me and it started to work and I pushed harder and harder and threw my head back.

And they saw what I was doing and that it was going to ruin the end of the scene, or at least the plan for it, which was to fake strangle me with the garrotte and I heard Harry call out "wait" to me and "do it" to my brother and then he was behind me and his hands were working the garrotte and I could feel it tightening around my neck and the thought of being strangled turned me on even more. The thought of being tied up and being strangled, I just loved the sense of danger combined with getting fucked, and even though no one was actually fucking me I could feel my heart pump faster and harder and it was a huge rush when I started to cum. It was just heaven, the garrotte wrapped around my throat and getting tighter and shutting out all the chatter in my brain.

But all I knew were the fantastic feelings in my body and the sex was turning me on while the lack of air dulled my senses and my mind got fuzzy and I felt the burning in my throat as the garrotte squeezed my windpipe shut and I tried to focus on what was happening to my cunt and then I started to cum. My head went dizzy either from no air or from cumming and I couldn't tell or care which, and it went on and on and on and even though I couldn't think it must have been the feeling of cumming because it kept on going. I couldn't believe the feelings all over my body and then gradually after what seemed like forever it began to subside, and after a while I grew limp and nearly passed out and maybe I did but, at some point, I can remember coming back down.

Anyway, I was still tied to this post in the middle of some field somewhere and I was still naked and helpless and just felt so beautiful, but exhausted and beautiful, and I no longer cared that I was naked and that everybody who bought the film would be able to see me naked, even the guy sitting next to me in French class, or the guy selling me groceries, or the next guy asking me out because he liked the way I look naked and just wants to fuck me. And maybe I will.

And maybe the film will last another half an hour because they just left me there still tied up, with the garrotte still tied around my neck, but not tight enough to kill me. I was held up because my arms had been tied over that bar that went through the post so it was OK if I passed out. I just went off into never-never land and dozed and I supposed I looked like I was dead from the garrotte which was what Harry wanted in the first place.

After a while Harry came up to me with the knife my brother had cut my thong off with and he cut off my ropes and I kind of staggered a bit but was able to walk and his daughter came over with the dress I had worn when I arrived and I put it on so I wasn't naked anymore. We said goodbye to the other people and Harry and his daughter took me up to the house on the property where we did the scene so I could shower. It was strange, I stripped right in front of him to shower and dry off and we talked like I wasn't even stark naked.

His daughter made coffee and we looked at some of the film. The stuff from the drone was beautiful, me walking in my white dress with my hands bound, and later shots of me naked tied to the post. The final scenes were great and so were the close-ups the guys got with the Steadicams, showing my naked body. The camera put a little weight on me and I looked a little older and very sexy all tied up like that out in the middle of nowhere. I judged my first film a success. We drove into Ipswich and Harry bought us all ice cream.

Louetta
Louetta
121 Followers