Sweet & Sour

Story Info
Horny narrator punished by hot maid.
1.3k words
3.95
11.7k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
P_mukh
P_mukh
6 Followers

Having returned to B'lore from my overseas official assignment after two years, I decided to take some time off from to spend some lone time with myself and satiate my lust. I miss those days where I would stay all alone, without any work and spend hours together watching porn, reading erotica, feeling my naked body, wanking off in a condom till I slept off. The soft, puffy edge of my blanket rubbing against my erect nipples would give me goosebumps as I would fantasize about being nude in front of total strangers.

Exhibitionism does turn me on like nothing else. That, coupled with BDSM & CFNM, is my ultimate fantasy. Today, as I lay down naked feeling my erect nipples and toying with my manhood, I reminisced about an incident involving EBC (Exhibitionism, BDSM, CFNM) that was a painful yet the most exciting & enriching sexual experience of my life till date.

Two years ago, I had just moved into my new rented apartment. As I had staggering working hours, I had to use the services of a housemaid. Berty, a well built lady in her mid 40s, would perform all household chores for me. I couldn't help noticing the raunchy yet sensual dressing sense of Berty. She wore a saree in a manner wherein her midriff and navel would be peeking out. I was caught staring at them by Berty more than once. But she never complained as I would blush and immediately shift my gaze to less interesting things. Her serious glare was enough for me to back off.

Every now and then, the idea of exposing my bare body to her would do rounds in my head. Being a fan of exhibitionism, I felt the extreme urge of being nude in front of her under some pretext.

One day, I decided to try out it out. As I heard the doorbell rang, I took off my shirt leaving my short pants on (as taking them off outright would only give away my dirty plans plus I was shy of being fully nude in front of any girl) and opened the door. Berty glanced at my bare bod that was glittery from sweat and entered the house without giving any reaction. I was a tad disappointed.

I definitely was no hunk, but I always felt there was something very sexy and attractive about my body. I was lean with no chest hair, brown fairly large nipples. The gold chain I wore around my neck furthered my sex appeal, I felt. Anyways, I sat on my bed in my bedroom feeling slightly stupid. As Berty came into the room to mop the floor, I surely saw her thoroughly caressing my bare body with her eyes. Her eyes met mine and she was any day bolder than me as a result of which I blushed and looked away. She finished her chores and left for the day.

That day after she left, I felt embarrased at my feeble attempt to arouse her. However, I delved deeper into my psyche to find out what I really wanted. It dawned upon me that I wanted to be dominated & humiliated by her.

With this thought in my mind, I repeated the same dress code next day. This time, I intentionally dropped my pants, seconds before she was about to enter my bedroom to mop the floor. There I stood, fully naked and defenseless in front of this hot and sensuous maid of mine, my genitals fully exposed to her view. However, what ensued thereon was not exactly as I expected.

"You need to be taught a good lesson for this daring act of yours" said Berty, in a low yet firm & menacing tone as she dropped the mop and before I could react, held me by my neck and bent my left arm behind my back. I winced in pain as Berty dragged me out of my bedroom and took me down to the dark store room downstairs. I resisted in a low tone, but in vain. She was extremely fast in tying me up in the dark, dimly lit room as I was hung from a unused fan hook from the low ceiling. My legs were tied apart, as if to increase the level of pain & discomfort. Then, she left me in the dark and went upstairs. I was unable to think clearly as these things happened to fast. In 2 minutes, she came down with the broken handle of a mop, my leather belt that was lying on the drawing room couch and a handkerchief of mine. I realized that I was in real trouble.

She forced the handkerchief rolled into a ball inside my mouth. What followed, was something that was as sexually exciting yet fearsome as any interrogation video.

She started landing painful blows with the wooden mop handle, on my bare ass as I screamed in pain. But my muffled screams had no impact on her. Frankly speaking, even though I thoroughly enjoyed such punishment videos, being on the receiving end of those painful blows knocked daylights out of me.

I knew she was a strong lady and the intensity of her blows reinstated the fact. After sometime, she dropped the mop stick on the ground and picked up the belt and now stood infront of me.

My cheeks and ears were red in shame as was my back from those scary blows. I felt my eyes were moist. I felt helpless and tried to beg in a muffled tone.

"I know how boys of your age feel when they see my midriff exposed & it is natural." "But," she yelled, "you dared to take your clothes off in front of me to try and take me to bed, you piece of filth". Tears ran down my cheeks mostly from the pain, as I was too numb to feel remorse. Berty now resorted to yeilding my leather belt on my body, using her full strength as I wriggled and begged for her to stop. She struck at an interval of 10 seconds each time, just so I could feel the pain in totality.

After sometime, which felt like an eternity, I remembered passing out. When I woke up, I saw myself lying on the floor of my drawing room with Berty sitting on the couch. I realised the situation as I could sense stings all over my body. Berty pulled me up by my hair and threatened "If ever you dare to drop your pants before me, the consequences would be far worse. However," she continued, "henceforth, I would want you to wear nothing more than your pants when I am in the house and you drop your pants when I say." I was taken aback by her statement and inspite of being in a lot of pain, couldn't control my excitement which was now evident from the boner I had. Berty menacingly smiled at me and left for the day, as I lay naked on the floor with welt marks all over my body.

Each day from then on, I was subjected to some sort of punishment by Berty and she would, at times reward me by giving me a handjob. I must say, as much as I loved the idea of being treated as a doormat by her, I was genuinely apprehensive of the pain she would inflict in the form of nipple clamps, caning, upside down suspension, drowning in ice cold water, pouring hot wax, situps, CBT, etc.

Today, as I lay down on the couch by the window, with the sunlight kissing my bare body, I felt a rush to wank off remembering those old days of humiliation, pain that was exciting too. Just as I was about to start wanking, I heard the doorbell ring. Disgusted, I got up and put on my pants. As I opened the door, ready to yell at whoever it was, to my surprise, I saw Berty standing at my doorstep glancing at my barebody with the same menacing smile on her face as my heart skipped a beat thinking about my impending torment at her hands...

P_mukh
P_mukh
6 Followers