Adventures In Wearables Ch. 04

Story Info
Mac gets some outside help for a little problem.
6.5k words
4.82
7.1k
11

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/24/2023
Created 07/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you to everyone that commented on the previous chapter, including the person who called me out for misspelling shudder, as shutter... I can't stop seeing how much I spelled that wrong. Next time don't post anonymously! I know I need an editor for just that reason! I would have invited you to read my stories first and help me correct that stuff before I make a fool of myself!

With that in mind, please be patient if I do something like that again. I don't mean to ruin the flow of the story for you, feel free to call me out. I go back and resubmit the stories with corrections to my mistakes if I find them or you call me out.

Also thank you to folks that asked why I didn't do certain things. It's because I didn't think about them when I wrote it. I'm happy to include them in future chapters if I feel like they fit the characters.

Lastly, if you haven't read the previous chapters (at least 1 and 3) you might be a bit confused. You don't have to, but I'd recommend it. A quick synopsis, our characters somehow have the ability to have sex toys or prosthetics come to life once they are attached to their bodies. Imagine the possibilities!

All characters in this story that engage in any kind of sexual activity are consenting and over the age of 18. If you don't enjoy stories where the characters end up with genitalia or body parts that generally belong to the opposite sex and then enjoy using it, this probably isn't for you. All characters are fictional, we just wish this could actually happen.

----------

Mac's little problem

It had been a month and a half since Mac and Piper's marathon fuck session. Mac's body hair had grown back except for around his genitals, he had decided that being hairless downstairs was worth the extra effort. He had been so sore the next morning after the marathon, he had pulled his pussy off to get some relief and avoided putting it back on for a week, but after that week...

He had even secretly worn his breasts to work twice, hiding them by wearing a sport jacket.

He'd used his pussy a more than a few times since that first week, both to masturbate and have Piper fuck him silly. He had given her his ass almost every night when he didn't have his pussy on. Both he and Piper had continued to refer to whatever fuck hole was available as his pussy. The sex was amazing, and he couldn't complain about the frequency or quality of the many orgasms, but orgasms weren't really the problem.

Piper had requested normal vanilla sex two weeks ago and he hadn't been able to get it up. He realized that he hadn't gotten hard at all in more than two months. Not even a half chub, morning wood, nothing. He'd ended up strapping on mini-Mac which had promptly come to life. His own useless package had vanished to wherever their genitals went when they wore the prosthetics. Piper had enjoyed it just fine, but Mac had been humiliated. He got turned on easily enough but no response from his cock other than copious amounts of dripping precum and unending squirts of milky liquid during prostate orgasms. He had tried masturbating with it flaccid, but with no response. He was starting to wonder if he would ever get it back up again.

Mac scheduled a visit with a urologist who ran tests and told him there was nothing wrong with him. They had offered him some ED meds. Mac tried those and still couldn't get it up. The Doc was stumped and suggested that maybe it was mental. He should see a sex psychologist.

Mac wasn't sure what he should do. He couldn't decide if he should tell Piper. He was afraid that she would tell him he didn't need it. He had only penetrated Piper that one time in the last two months, he was ashamed that he'd had to use mini-Mac, he felt like his dick was almost useless at this point. Piper was the one with the cock these days, he was just a pussy. Piper seemed to thrive on having a cock and fucking him. It was almost like she was born for this. He decided that he needed to see the psychologist.

Mac called to schedule an initial visit and was surprised that they were able to get him in on a Saturday morning the next week. A cancelation they said. Elated that he wouldn't have to change his work schedule, he jumped on the opportunity. The morning of the visit Piper had woken him early for some morning sex, fucking him to two prostate orgasms before she came. She had given him a nice slap on the ass as he left and wished him luck at the doctor's office. He hadn't told her what kind of doctor it was, just that he was going to see the doctor.

Mac left the house with his ass still stinging, and he could swear He could still feel the shape of Piper's dick in his ass as the last remnants of her cum dried on his still glowing ass pussy.

---

The office was quiet when Mac arrived. The young male receptionist was friendly and offered a seat in a row of well cushioned chairs lining the waiting area.

He sat and waited. No one else seemed to be there, after about ten minutes the receptionist looked up, "The doctor will see you now." He motioned for Mac to follow him.

The doctor's office was well appointed with a large desk with only a laptop on it. Two dark grey armchairs faced with other with a small coffee table between them. Mac sat in the chair facing the door and waited. The doctor strode in a moment later and seated herself across from him.

"Hi Mackenzie, my name is Doctor Sarah Lewis. It's good to meet you. My patients generally call me Dr. Lewis or Doc. How would you like me to address you?"

Mac took her in. She was smartly dressed, probably about 5'5", dark hair wrapped up in a bun. A crisp white blouse and a dark grey pencil skirt that ended well below her knees. She was pretty, but obviously was downplaying it to look more professional.

Mac spoke up after a moment. "I usually just go by Mac." He wasn't sure what else he should say.

Doc Lewis sat up straight and settled her tablet on her lap. "In your own words would you describe what brings you to see me?"

Mac fumbled for a moment and then spoke quietly. "I, well I'm having trouble getting you know... umm... a hard on." He felt his cheeks get a little hot. "I already went to the urologist, and they said nothing was wrong with me. He suggested that it might be mental." His words rushed out in a jumble, it felt like a confession l, like he had done something wrong. He sat quietly for a moment.

The Doc took a few notes.

"Ok, is your erectile difficulty causing problems in your relationships?" Mac shook his head, "No it hasn't been a problem, my wife hasn't said anything." More notes.

"Is it causing problems with your sex life?" Mac shook his head again, "No it really hasn't caused any problems there. I just feel embarrassed that I can't get it up."

Doc Lewis looked up at him. "How long has it been since your last erection?"

Mac looked at his lap, "Umm I don't know exactly but it's been more than, umm, two months."

Doc Lewis continued looking at him. "Would you describe your sex life with your wife as active?"

Mac looked up not meeting her gaze, looking at her lips instead. "Umm, yes very active."

"How many times a week do you and your wife have What you would term sex?"

Mac thought for a moment. "Probably at least 8 times a week? More probably."

Doc Lewis wrote some notes and paused for a moment. "Do you primarily have oral sex or penetrative sex?"

Mac bit his lip and thought about it, his mouth watered thinking about Piper's dick in his mouth. How had things changed so much and so quickly? He used to think about nothing but tits and pussy. He swallowed and took a breath; he could be honest here. "Maybe twenty percent oral and eighty penetration?"

Doc Lewis set down her pen looking a little puzzled. "Would you mind describing an average sexual encounter with your wife?"

Mac took a breath; he knew she would think he was nuts if he told her the truth about the wishes and sex toys come to life. He figured he'd get as close as he could. "Well usually my wife, Piper, puts on her cock." He thought about how she seldom took it off these days. How it was less a matter of putting it on and more a matter of taking it out. "We might make out for a little bit, or some other foreplay. Then she fucks, sorry then she, umm, penetrates me. She usually does that until both of us cum. Usually I cum first, her second."

The Doc took notes for a moment. "Ok, and during any of these activities does your penis get hard?"

He shook his head, "No"

"And you mentioned you often cum first. Describe that please."

Mac was quiet for a moment. "Well, my wife knows what spots to hit and works me up until I feel an orgasm coming. Usually, it starts with a warm feeling in my pelvis and spreads. Sometimes I squirt, sometimes I don't. I almost always have some kind of orgasm when we have sex."

The Doc wrote something down. "When you say squirt, you mean fluid comes out of your penis?"

"Yes."

"Why do you describe your issue as a squirt and not cum?"

Mac's cheeks colored deeply. "Umm, I don't know"

"Describe what oral sex is like for you and your wife."

Mac was starting to get turned on talking about having sex with Piper. He thought about sucking her while she had mini-Mac on. "Well usually I suck her cock..." he stopped. "Or I guess umm lick her clit... umm." He felt his face flush with both embarrassment and arousal.

The Doc didn't hesitate, "do you spit or swallow?"

Mac responded without thinking, "Swallow." He stopped realizing what he had said.

The Doc wrote something down. "Is your wife transgender?"

"Umm, no why?"

"Just wondering, you had mentioned her "cock" multiple times. So, most of your sex revolves around your wife wearing a strap-on and penetrating your anus or mouth?"

"Yes, or my pussy."

"Your pussy?" Mac stopped, oops too far. "Umm yeah, sorry sometimes I call my ass my pussy."

The Doc started writing. "Do you have any other names for your genitalia or names you call each other during sex?"

Mac turned red. "Yes."

The Doc Lewis looked up at him. "Such as? She waited while he was silent.

"Umm she calls me her Cock Slut."

"Do you call yourself that?"

"Yes, sometimes, I mean I guess, only during sex."

The Doc wrote a few more notes. Mac was starting to get nervous.

"Have you and your wife always had sex with her as the penetrative partner?"

"No, well. We tried pegging a few times over the years, but she never really liked it until my birthday this year. That's when we really started, or I guess I should say she started, umm, penetrating? Me more often."

"What happened on your birthday that changed how you had sex?"

"Well, umm," He figured half the truth could only help. "I wished she would enjoy pegging me and get off on it. She did that night and well, she has enjoyed it ever since. We had tried pegging before that, but she didn't like it."

"Which do you prefer, being the penetrator or bring penetrated?"

That was hard, he liked both. But if he was being honest, "I don't know, but it's probably being penetrated right now. It didn't used to be that way but..."

"Before your birthday how much of the penetrating did you do?" Mac looked at the ceiling, "Well apart from having to beg for her to peg me on my birthdays I was always the penetrating partner."

"Do you see yourself as dominant or submissive sexually?" Mac had a quick answer for that. "Dominant."

More notes. "Do you see yourself as dominant or submissive in the other aspects of your relationship? Finances, decision making, that kind of thing."

"Dominant. I generally make those sorts of decisions."

Doc Lewis looked at her watch. "We only have a few moments left. The good news is I think I can help you with your problem. It may take a few sessions to get to the root of your issue, but it seems that you are reacting to the change from being the sexually dominant partner to the submissive partner."

Mac took a moment to absorb that. He had always seen himself as dominant. But Piper did fuck him pretty much every time now. Ok every time. He loved it. Piper loved it. Fuck... he really had turned into her cock slut.

The Doc asked one last question. "Do you feel like the submissive partner needs a hard dick to enjoy sex?"

Mac took a moment. He didn't need it, but he thought about her question before answering. "I, well, probably not. Right? The submissive partner just gets fucked right?"

Doc Lewis looked at him. "Many men enjoy being penetrated, and many that never penetrate their partners can maintain a very healthy erection during sex. You are not alone, and I believe that with time and some counseling you will again have erections during sex."

The Doc looked up at the clock. "That's our time. If you would like to schedule for this same time next week, please see the receptionist. No pressure, I want to make sure you are comfortable here. If you do want to come back, I suggest you explain your problem and how you feel to your wife. Keep it simple. I also suggest that you invite your wife to our next session. I think it would be beneficial for both of you to be here."

She smiled brightly. "I enjoyed working with you today. I really hope that you do come back, I understand that not every psychologist works for every patient."

Mac thanked her and assured her that he would be back. She had given him a lot to think about. He went out the way he had come and made arrangements to take the same slot for the new few weeks.

When he arrived back at home, Piper Asked about his doctor's visit. She was wearing yoga pants and top. Her defined legs and ass on display, breasts pushed together, and her semi hard cock outlined though the pants.

Mac asked her to sit and talk. Piper gave him a concerned look and sat on the sofa next to him.

Mac took a deep breath and told her his problem. "Piper, we have a great sex life and I'm really satisfied. But." he took another breath, "I'm struggling a little. I haven't gotten an erection of any kind in at least two months. I tried masturbating a few times but... I honestly couldn't even get off. It's like I need you to fuck me to cum."

"Or I have to be wearing my pussy."

"I am really embarrassed. I, well, I didn't know what to do so I went to the urologist and then when he couldn't find any issues, I went to see a sex psychologist today."

Piper patted his knee reassuringly. "Honey, why didn't you tell me?"

Mac sighed, "I was just, I mean, I am really embarrassed. I'm only 32 and my dick doesn't work." He felt like crying.

Piper looked at him. "Hon, I had no idea. You seemed like you didn't want to fuck me. I mean I've only asked for it once in the last few months you have never asked. I just thought you were tired or something when you had to use mini-Mac. Do you not like it when I fuck you?"

Mac looked at her tears welling up. "No, I, I love it when you fuck me. The last four months have been the best sex of my life. I mean, fuck. I love you babe and I love your cocks."

Piper wiped the forming tears from his eyes. "So, what do you want to do? Do you want me to put the cocks away?"

Mac shook his head, he didn't want that, not at all. "No, I just want to be able to get a hard-on during sex. I want to be able to masturbate thinking about the last time you made me cum."

Piper was starting to get hard by this time her panties and yoga shorts getting tight, just thinking about making him cum was getting her going. "Ok honey I want you to be able to do that too, well what can I do to help?"

Mac looked down; he could see her semi growing in the tight pants. He started to get turned on. "The Doc thinks she can help. She suggested you come with for my next session."

Piper followed his gaze, her little cock slut, "Of course I'll come. I love you and I want you to be happy!"

She picked up his hand and held it for a moment. He squeezed her hand. She looked at him and lifted his chin and gave him a kiss. He hesitated for a moment and then gave in. Five minutes later Mac was naked on the sofa with Piper sliding her clit-cock into his ass. Mac loved the feeling it gave him. Being under her, giving up control, being filled. She started thrusting. He wrapped his legs around her and pulled her in. Piper picked up speed and made sure she hit his prostate with every stroke.

Mac loved being fucked by Piper. He thought about what the Doc had said as Piper filled him.

Was he now sexually submissive?

Piper was always the one fucking him. He initiated it as often as she did, but she was on top, she had the cock, she made him cum. He was her cock slut; he had the pussy.

He realized that he wasn't the dominant sexual partner anymore. It didn't really bother him that much. Piper had claimed his holes, and he was ok with that.

Fuck, he was about to come. He could hear his moaning as his limp dick bounced in time to Piper's thrusts. His climax soared, his back arched and that feeling somewhere around his prostate blossomed. He could feel the tingle in his fingers and the ridge of Piper's cock head massaging his insides. He screamed a little as he came, probably it was a little girl-ish to scream when you came. He didn't mind, he screamed when he came like a girl too. He savored Piper's cock pumping in and out of him, his penis squirting onto his stomach.

Piper came a moment later, her hot seed spattering deep inside him. Fuck he loved that too. It felt like Piper was marking him as hers each time she did it. He was her cock slut, she dominated him, and he loved it.

---

A week later found Piper and Mac in Doc Lewis's office. An extra chair had been placed next to where Mac had sat on his previous visit. Doc Lewis entered and smiled at both of them.

"Mac welcome back!" She turned to Piper, "I am Doctor Lewis, you must be his wife, may I call you Piper?"

She offered her hand.

Piper shook it. "Nice to meet you Dr. Lewis. Feel free to call me Piper."

They all sat.

Doc Lewis spoke first. "Mac, I hope you had a good week. Did you have a chance to tell Piper why you came to see me?"

Mac and Piper looked at each other. "Yes, I did. Actually, as soon as I got home. She has been very supportive."

"Wonderful! Let's dive right in, shall we?" She smiled at both of them. "Piper, would you tell me who you think is the dominant partner in the bedroom and in your relationship as a whole."

Piper paused to think it over. "Well in our relationship it's usually Mac, he makes most of our financial decisions and has always had the higher salary. I rely on his decision making. I'd say recently thought he has been more submissive about our relationship. He has been much less assertive."

"In the bedroom it used to be him, but now, I don't think there is any question that he is submissive."

Doc Lewis wrote a few notes and nodded. "Thank you. Do you think that his submissiveness in your relationship is related to the change in the bedroom?"

Piper looked over at Mac, "I, well yes. The longer I have been well, umm. Can I say fuck?"

"You may use whatever language you would usually to describe your relationship so long as it is not derogatory."

"Ok um, so, since I started fucking him, I mean him receiving and me giving. He has become more submissive outside the bedroom too."

Doc Lewis wrote a few more notes. "Mac, do you agree with your wife?"

"Umm, I hadn't thought about it that way but yeah, that's probably true."

"Piper, do you want him to be more assertive in your relationship outside of the bedroom?"

Piper thought about it. "Honestly, I do, I guess I don't need him to be but that's how it's always been. It's not like a problem or anything, but I do like him to be the stronger one in our relationship. I mean I guess outside the bedroom."

"Mac, do you want to be submissive in both roles or just in the bedroom?"

12