Adventures In Wearables Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mac thought about that, "Well can I be the dominant partner outside the bedroom but submissive in the bedroom?"

Doc Lewis put down her pen. "Mac, you can be both. Piper seems to want to be both submissive to you in the day to day but dominant in the bedroom. Many powerful people prefer to be the submissive partner in the bedroom. You don't have to be just submissive or just dominant."

Mac thought about that. "I guess that's true."

The Doc looked at Piper, "Based on what Mac told me last time you two seem to enjoy roll play. Occasionally calling his anus a pussy and calling him your cock slut?"

Piper turned a little red. "Yes, umm, that's true. We both get off on a little dirty talk."

"Do you use these terms outside of your sexual play?"

Piper thought about it. "Yes, I think we have started using them more, at least in private."

"Do you think that might affect Mac's feelings? I know you said you both get off on it. But do you think that using them when you're not having sex might make Mac feel like less of a person and more of a sex object?"

Piper looked down at her lap. "Oh..."

Doc Lewis looked at Mac, "Do you feel like a sex object sometimes when Piper calls you her cock slut when you are not having sex?"

Mac looked at Piper. "I'd never thought of it that way. I guess it's a little humiliating, I mean, it's true I love her cock, I love it when she fucks me. But I do feel a little degraded when she does."

"When she calls you that during sex does it turn you on?"

"Yes."

"How about if you had just come home from work and you are helping with dinner?"

"No, that doesn't turn me on. That has happened, and I actually felt kind of dirty."

Doc Lewis looked at Mac. "Did you ever communicate how that made you feel to Piper?"

"No, I umm. No." He sighed.

Doc Lewis looked at Piper, "Do you think that you make it more difficult for Mac to tell you about these things?" Piper looked at her feet. "I, well I'd like to think that he could tell me anything. But. I think I've probably been a little too aggressive about sex the last couple months."

The Doc looked at both of them in turn. "This is excellent communication. Both of you need to be very open about your communication right now. You have had a major switch in sexual dominance and that can have consequences outside of the bedroom. You both seem very pleased with your current sexual roles. Since it appears that you both want Mac to be the leader of the household, and Piper to lead in the bedroom you're going to need to communicate your needs and feelings better so the two don't get confused." They both nodded. "Mac has taken a position sexually that is very vulnerable and Piper you need to respect that. His vulnerability is a new thing, and he may need extra support as he leads your family but submits in the bedroom."

Mac felt like he had a light turned on. She had hit the nail on the head. Piper was feeling a little guilty. She had used her cocks to dominate Mac inside the bedroom and out. She had even tried to manipulate him psychologically using sex to convince him he wanted a pussy and breasts.

Doc Lewis went on. "For the rest of today we are going to talk about strategies to help your both communicate your feelings and needs as well as how to set healthy boundaries between your bedroom activities and your other family dynamics."

The rest of the hour went quickly. They talked about how to communicate their needs in their relationship and how to put boundaries on their sexual play. They role played a little to get some practice using the methods the Doc outlined. The Doc suggested that Mac see her next week and they both see her as a couple in two weeks.

Mac was elated that it had gone so well. Piper felt a little ashamed that she had manipulated Mac and dominated him to the point that he had ended up with sexual dysfunction. When they got into the car, she stopped him from turning it on.

Piper spoke softly. "Mac? I'm so sorry."

Mac was a little confused, "What for?"

"Well, I have a confession. I purposely dominated you, in everything I could, and I tried to psychologically manipulate you. I, I, umm. I loved fucking you so much that I started to see you as well. Umm, well my bitch."

"I wanted you to have a pussy so I could fuck you and make you cum like a woman." She felt tears welling up. "I'm so sorry, I guess I just got so obsessed with having the cock and fucking you that I didn't think about how it would affect you. I should have been more careful, mean after that first night. Our discussion."

She started to sob a little. "I didn't mean to hurt you; I should have just asked."

Mac pulled her close. "Babe, its ok." He stroked her hair. "We should have talked about it more. But honestly. In the bedroom. I loved it. I love it when you make me scream. I love your cock inside me."

He gently took her hand and pulled it towards his crotch. She resisted at first, but he gently guided her there. He pushed her fingers under his waistband. She could feel he was wearing panties; he moved her further down until she could feel his folds. No dick, he was wearing the pussy.

He shivered a little as she pushed his labia out of the way, finding the moisture gathering there.

"Babe, I love having a pussy. Honestly half the reason I started anal play was I wanted to know what it felt like to have one. Sure, I like having a dick, and I love when you fuck my ass..." He shifted on her fingers. "But, your birthday wish, it's amazing."

Piper stopped crying and pulled her hand out of his pants.

"Are you sure?" She asked?

"Yes, I'm sure. If I didn't like having a pussy and you fucking me, do you think I would have worn it to the Doc's office today?"

"I guess not?"

Mac wiped the tears from her face. "We just need boundaries. Like the Doc says. Sex is part of our relationship, and I don't want it to change. I need you inside me. I honestly can't imagine ever going back."

Piper looked him in the eyes, "Are you sure? You know we could, anytime we want."

Mac reached for her hand. "I'm sure." He squeezed her hand. "I'm your husband for better or worse, and honestly sex this way is way better for me."

He rubbed his thighs together. He was pretty turned-on from Pipers fingers a moment ago. "So, how about we work on our communication and see where this leads?"

Piper looked him in the eyes, "Ok honey, I can do that."

Mac gave her a secretive look. "Now, any chance you might finish what your fingers started? This parking garage is deserted, and I'm wet."

Piper looked at him and watched him unbutton his jeans and slide them to his knees. She reached over and pushed his grey cotton panties aside; she was sure they weren't a pair of hers. He must have bought his own.

She gently started to work her fingers around his labia as Mac moaned a little. He pushed the button and put his seatback down as Piper worked his clit.

Piper felt her cock getting hard in her jeans, pushing its angry red head out of her panties. She moved her other hand around and slid two fingers into Mac's wet needy hole. He arched his back pushing her fingers deeper. Piper started putting more direct contact on his clit as he thrust his hips, so her fingers started sliding in and out of him. Mac's breath was starting to come in short gasps between moans. Piper continued to stroke his clit as Mac neared orgasm. She could feel his inner thighs start to squeeze and twitch. Mac bit his lip as he came, legs shaking, trying to squeeze Pipers thrusting fingers. He crunched up a little with his abs as she kept working his clit. He pushed her hands away and lay there for a moment, recovering.

He moved the seat back up, pulled his panties back into place, and shimmied his pants back up. He looked over at Piper. Her pants were open, and her hand was moving up and down her cock.

Mac smiled at her, "Need some help with that?"

Piper nodded. Mac scooted over and pushed her pants out of the way completely exposing her cock. He wasted no time and slid the whole thing into his mouth. He had mastered deepthroating months ago and easily swallowed her to the root. Piper leaned her seat back and let his magic mouth go to work. She hadn't had anyone else suck her dick, but she knew that Mac was better at it than she ever had been.

Even with her best efforts she never lasted more than a minute in his mouth. His tongue worked around her shaft as he bobbed slowly up and down. His lips tugging on her shaft, sealed as tight as he could. He hummed as he worked his slick throat vibrating around the head of her dick.

"Honey, I'm cumming, I'm coming." She gasped.

Mac never let up, he swallowed each spurt and only lifted his head when she was spent.

Mac smiled at her, "So, do you want to go out for lunch? I think I'd like a bratwurst."

Piper shook her head. She didn't say it out loud, but she thought to herself, "What a cockslut."

---

A month later, things were going well. Their communication had never been better and as a result their sex life had gotten better as well. Mac and started wearing his pussy every Friday through Sunday so Piper could get her fill of pussy on the weekend and let her fuck his ass any other time during the week. Piper stopped trying to push him into sex and instead asked if he was interested. Mac was almost always interested.

One Tuesday evening after making dinner Piper suggested that they have sex on the living room floor. Mac of course was interested. He went upstairs to get the lube.

He came back downstairs naked and almost skipping. "Piper! Look, look I'm hard!"

Piper looked over; his dick was hard. Flopping around as he walked over to her.

She had already removed her clothing. Her dick was standing out proud. She walked over and gripped his dick. Stroking it a few times was like feeling the handshake of an old friend.

She looked up at Mac. "Is this the first hard on since you started with the Doc?"

Mac reached over and stroked her cock like she was doing to his. "Well, kinda. I've gotten a few semis in the last two weeks. But this is the first time it's been really hard. My pants were feeling a little tight and it flopped right out. I'd almost forgotten what it was like for it to be fully hard."

Piper gave him a questioning look. "So, any chance you want to put it to good use and celebrate by fucking me?"

Mac gave her a blank look, "Umm well, I guess. I just, well sure!"

Piper stepped up and kissed him hard. She pushed his hand off her cock and guided his fingers to her pussy below. She had never had him fuck her while she was wearing her cock clit and was already quite wet. His fingers explored her, dipping into her wet vagina and pulling moisture out and tracing it around her lips. Piper gave his dick a squeeze and asked him to lay down.

Mac lay on the floor, dick trailing precum on his stomach. Piper straddled his hips, their dicks touching as she slid her hips backwards. Mac felt a little unsure of himself. He was so used to being the one being penetrated the last few months that he wasn't sure if he would do it right. Piper lifted her hips, squeezed his dick and positioned it at her wet pussy.

Mac watched as she lowered her hips. The velvety warmth of her vagina gripping his dick. Fuck this was hot, he'd almost forgotten what it was like.

He felt her dick dripping precum on his stomach and watched as it flopped onto his belly when she finished inserting him. Piper started with a slow rhythm. It was obvious that she was still very much dominant. Her big dick tracing circles with the tip on his stomach as she rode him. She lifted her hands to her breasts and teased her nipples as she slid up and down on his dick.

Mac lay back and enjoyed the show. Piper's dick moved each time she lifted swaying with the motion of her hips, and her breasts bounced in her hands. He wasn't going to last long. He debated on working Piper's dick for her while she rode him but decided he wanted to save that. He wanted her inside him. He started imagining he was the one riding Piper's dick, his hard dick flopping up and down as his cheeks met her hips.

Piper was close, she hadn't had sex this way before, and she knew she was going to do it more often from now on. Her cock dragging on Mac's stomach made her shudder each time she moved, and she felt more full than she ever had with just her pussy. She could feel her orgasm starting when Mac started squirting inside her. She picked up her pace, her breath coming in gasps. She pinched her nipples again and came, her dick making a growing pool of precum on his stomach as she squeezed his dick dry with her vagina. She slowed and stopped. Mac was getting soft inside her.

She opened her eyes and looked at Mac. He smiled back, "So my turn now? I want to be the one on top."

Piper pulled off of him, cum dripping from her pussy. She lay down and held up her dick. Mac licked some precum off the tip and rubbed some of the puddle of cum from his belly over her shaft. He straddled her much the way she had him and positioned her spongy head at his rosebud.

He didn't even need to relax. His ass was so used to Piper that she slid right in. He gripped her cock with his ass as he lowered himself onto her hot shaft causing her to twitch and thrust upwards into him.

Mac smiled. Doing the fucking every once in a while, would be nice, but this is what he wanted. He wanted to be filled. He started sliding up and down her cock, savoring the feel of her dick massaging his insides.

After a few minutes of slow up and down Mac's dick started to get hard again. He watched as his dick smacked Piper's abdomen with each downstroke. He felt his orgasm coming, his prostate pulsing with pleasure as Piper's cock pressed on it. He moaned and cupped his chest, playing with his small male nipples. His cock started to spray cum across Piper's stomach and breasts as his orgasm arrived. The warm heat of a prostate orgasm blossoming inside him. He continued to ride Piper as his orgasm subsided, the spurts from his cock dwindling to dibbles of clear liquid.

Piper started to thrust back. She had held off to make sure he came, and now met each of his downstrokes with a thrust of her own. Her orgasm coming moments later as she filled his ass with her seed. She smiled as he stopped riding her, his weight settling heavily across her hips. Mac enjoyed his moment of bliss, savoring the feeling of her cock inside him.

Mac leaned down smearing his cum between their bodies. "Piper, I love you." He kissed her.

Piper felt a warm feeling welling up deep inside her. When they pulled apart, she told him, "I love you too, shall we move this to the shower? I'm a little sticky... Then we could watch that movie you wanted?"

Mac grinned. His wife was amazing.

----------

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed it. I tried to do something a little different here. I wanted the story to still be hot while allowing the characters to heal what I felt was a relationship that was not as healthy as it was before the magic. Could getting help still be a turn on?

Please look for chapter 5. I hope to have it up shortly and have included some commenter requests! Please leave comments! I appreciate them good or bad and try to make the story better based on your comments!

12