Adventures In Wearables Ch. 05

Story Info
Piper has plans, and Mac needs new tits.
12.6k words
4.82
6.6k
16

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/24/2023
Created 07/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A big thank you to Kenjisato who was kind and motivated enough to edit this story! I'm excited to publish something that has been edited by someone other than myself, as I know that my editing leaves something to be desired.

If you haven't read the previous chapters (at least 1 and 3) you might be a bit confused. You don't have to, but I'd recommend it.

A quick synopsis: our characters somehow have gained the ability to have sex toys or prosthetics come to life once they are attached to their bodies. Imagine the possibilities!

All characters in this story that engage in any kind of sexual activity are consenting and over the age of 18. If you don't enjoy stories where the characters end up with genitalia or body parts that generally belong to the opposite sex and then enjoy using them, this probably isn't for you. All characters are fictional, we just wish this could actually happen.

Adventures In Wearables Chapter 05

Piper gets Mac some bigger tits.

Mac had been out of town for work again. Piper was bored— bored and horny. You know the kind of bored and horny where you can't think of anything better to do, so you edge for a few hours until you can't help but cum, and then you end up doing it all over again, until you kick yourself for not going to sleep earlier?

She had asked Mac before he left if she could take some pictures of him with tits and his pussy on. He had volunteered to take mini-Mac in his ass, and the ex-boyfriend in his pussy for the photos; the result had been some seriously hot pictures and a video of Mac passing out after a series of extremely intense orgasms, aided in part by a vibrator Piper had added to mini-Mac. She had masturbated a few times to those pictures, and then watched the video of running her own train on Mac. It had been nice, but it had led her to trolling the internet for well... more.

She wasn't looking for something as exotic as a guy with a pussy and a dickgirl fucking him into a drooling puddle. She lived that. Just something different, something she and Mac hadn't done.

She stumbled on a video of two women having sex. It seemed mundane for a few moments, until it was revealed that one of them had a cock. A few minutes after the reveal, the extremely busty woman started to give her partner a proper tit-fuck. Piper was riveted.

She and Mac had tried tit-fucking a few times, her breasts were just big enough to let him play hide and seek with his dick. Mac really enjoyed it. At the time, Piper had thought it was fun, but preferred the stimulation that came with being filled. But since the wish on her birthday, she could have her own dick, there was a whole new novelty to the idea.

Piper thought about it. The tits she had made for Mac just weren't big enough. He needed something much more... pillowy. She toyed for a moment with making molds of her own D-cup breasts, but after watching the video again, she decided that it just wasn't enough. Mac didn't have to live with the size every day, so she wanted to fuck some tits larger than her own, much larger. She started searching for pictures of breast sizes trying to look for the best breasts for a proper tit-fuck.

She settled on a nice, full E-cup size. Plenty of pillow, but not so big they would break Mac, or look like a cartoon. She didn't want to spring this on Mac and force him into it. She knew that even if he was her submissive in the bedroom, this was something she should ask before doing; her initial searches showed that a nice pair of fakes were pretty spendy.

She figured that maybe a little sexting could be a good icebreaker before asking him to wear huge boobs and pleasure her. She was almost positive he would go for it, but she wanted to respect the boundaries they had set. She knew that he was two hours ahead, and wouldn't be free from work obligations and back at the hotel for at least that amount of time.

Piper started looking for a good-looking pair of prosthetics. There were a lot available in the A-cup to D-cup range, and then again in the mammoth sizes H-cup and above, but apart from that, she wasn't finding much in the size she was looking for. She tried searching for a few different terms, and eventually, found more than she had ever started looking for. She found not only the size she was wishing for, but she also found female full-body prosthesis. She thought about Mac as a full woman— the idea had interesting promise— she wondered if a prosthesis would work for Mac. He'd need a mask with a wig, too, but— no, that was for another day; a longer conversation to make sure he was okay with it. First, she wanted to find him some E-cups.

She found a pair that she liked. Nice teardrop shape; areolas that didn't seem huge, but were at least two inches in diameter; the nipples were almost three-quarters-of-an-inch long and thicker than a tube of lip balm. Her mouth watered looking at those nipples. She wanted to suck on them. She took a quick picture with her phone.

It was time for some good, sexy pictures for Mac. She went to the bedroom and got naked. Her cock was already hard from her investigations and imagination. She took one quick picture in the mirror, making sure her dick was obvious. She continued to take a few more teasing pictures, a hint of her pussy, just her nipple, a finger in her mouth, and then one with mini-Mac squeezed between her breasts, the tip sticking out towards her face.

The thought of her cock trapped between Mac's tits instead of hers, led her to start stroking her cock. A few moments later, she had spattered cum all over her neck and breasts. She giggled and took the picture of mini-Mac trapped between her breasts again. This time, the streaks of cum across breasts and neck made it look much more realistic.

A few hours later, Mac texted, "Day done, almost back to hotel, wish you were here."

Piper sent him the first tease photo. Just her hard nipple. He didn't get back right away. A few moments later, she sent the one with her finger in her mouth. A heart appeared next to the first photo and then he sent an eggplant emoji. She sent the photo of her inner thigh with her labia at the edge of the frame. Mac responded with a picture of his hard dick sticking up out of his hand.

Piper sent the picture of her posing in front of the mirror. Minutes passed. She knew why there was a delay, Mac was rubbing one out. She hadn't checked the sex-toy drawer, but she was willing to bet that he had taken at least one dildo with him, and that it was currently buried in his ass.

It had become much harder for Mac to cum without being penetrated. That was great for the times he did fuck Piper, as it would lead to marathon sex, and many orgasms for her, and sometimes, a very sore pussy the next day. Mac had talked to his sex psychologist and Piper about it, and decided he liked it that way. He liked receiving more than giving, being penetrated was now part of his sexual identity. So, when he did masturbate, it was almost always with something stuffed into one of his holes.

Piper sent the last pic, with the caption, "Wish I was doing this to you..." She waited.

A few moments later, the response came. His dick was soft and covered in cum, with the end of a pink dildo sticking out of his ass.

He typed back a moment later, "We haven't tit-fucked in forever..."

She responded, "What if I tried tit-fucking you...?"

"Aren't my tits a bit small for that? Yours are just about perfect."

She sent him a picture of the E-cup prosthetics. "You could always go bigger... Just a thought." She texted an eggplant emoji surrounded by two melons. She set her phone down, did a little laundry, and got ready for bed; purposefully ignoring his texts, her phone vibrating every few minutes.

When she finally went back to her phone, Mac had texted back more than a few times. Mac had questioned it once, and when she didn't respond, had obviously done some research of his own. He had sent back an article on how to have the best breast sex, and then a few other options of prosthetic breasts, a few DDs, an H-cup set, and what looked like a flesh-colored bodysuit with prosthetic breasts, pussy, ass and torso.

She texted back, "So? You're interested?"

He texted back a picture of his chest covered in his own cum, with a smiley face with heart eyes.

She texted back, "Ok, I'll put it together, night!"

She grinned and went online. Twenty minutes later, she had ordered the set she had picked out before, and the H-cup set that Mac had picked out. Piper wouldn't mind burying her cock in those, she would never want a pair that large, but if Mac did, more for her to play with. She debated on getting the torso bodysuit he had sent, but decided to hold off. If they were going to try that, they might as well go all the way and get the full bodysuit she had been looking at, and that was a bit pricey.

---

Mac got home from his work trip two days later. His new boobs were still somewhere in the shipping process. He was already home when Piper got back from work. Instead of the usual after-work trip veg on the sofa, he was in the kitchen and apparently quite naked. Piper could see his ass and back. The kitchen smelled like dinner. Piper smiled; she loved it when he cooked. It was usually something out of their normal rotation when he cooked, and most of the time, it was pretty good.

"Hmmm, smells good," she said, as she walked into the kitchen. Mac spun around. He was wearing his breasts, his nipples hard in the cool air. She looked down and could see his puffy labia sticking out between his thighs. Somebody wanted some.

"Red curry with some chicken and veggies," Mac said. He cupped his breasts. She noticed they were shiny with sweat or oil. "I got home and was thinking about lubrication and tit-fucking, so I decided to try some coconut oil." He motioned to the food. "Thinking about coconuts led me to making dinner and well..."

Piper nodded appreciatively. She stepped up and pushed his hands away and dragged some of the oil from between his breasts to his nipples with her finger tips and started to tease them.

"So, how long 'til dinner is ready?" She asked. "Any chance it's long enough that we could... you know..." She snaked one hand down to circle his clit. She was already hard under her skirt.

Mac leaned into her hand letting her push deeper into his folds. He reached over and turned the stove down before whispering into her ear, "I thought you might want that; it'll keep while we have a little fun... But let's start with something else."

He knelt and pulled her skirt and panties down revealing her hard dick. He leaned forward and pressed her dick between his oil-slicked breasts. It was a good thing she was a little shorter than him, his chest was just about the right height. He pressed his small breasts together around her dick, and started to slide up and down, the coconut oil keeping things slippery.

"Sorry, they are so small, but after you asked, I really wanted to try it and well," he smiled up at her, "it looks like I have just enough."

Piper was enjoying this immensely. Like most days, she was wearing her clit-cock and the feeling of her cock trapped tightly between his small breasts, as just the front of her labia dragged on his chest, was fantastic. Mac's tits squeezed her cock nicely from the sides, but didn't surround it completely, allowing her to see her shaft with every stroke. Mac tried to hold her gaze as he rubbed her cock between his breasts. He was pinching his nipples while he squeezed her dick. The action of the titty-fuck didn't do much for him, except turn him on. He could feel the moisture from his pussy starting to make its way onto his thighs and his big clit had poked its way out of his labia.

Piper, on the other hand, was really getting off on this. The consistent eye contact, the pressure of Mac's tits on her cock, she was loving it. Mac dipped down a little and paused, to give her dick a quick suck like it was a lollipop. He gave a little extra suction when he pulled it out of his mouth, resulting in a loud popping noise. He quickly trapped it again in his tits and grinned up at Piper.

Piper was getting close. She started to thrust into the soft, cock trap, pushing her cock head against his sternum with each stroke. She did her best to maintain eye contact, as Mac increased his speed.

She felt her balls tense and her cock stiffen. Cum raced out the top fountaining all over Mac's tits, chest and neck. Mac tried to get her in his mouth after the first few spurts, but only succeeded in getting cum on his face. He sucked her length down, cleaning the oil and cum from her dick. He stood up and wiped some of the cum from his chest off with his fingers.

He sucked his digits clean, and smiled again at Piper. "Soo, that was fun, but I hope you're up for round two. I need you inside me. Now."

This was one of Piper's favorite things about the clit-cock. Just like her clit, it didn't go soft. She needed a moment between cumming, so that it didn't get too sensitive, and she used that time to take off her top, freeing her breasts and to turn Mac around and lean him over the counter. She lined her cock up with his sopping pussy and eased in just the tip. Mac whimpered and wiggled his hips, trying to get more inside him. Piper slowly pushed in, savoring how tight he was. She wasn't sure how the magic worked, as no matter how big the cock she fucked him with, when he put his pussy back on, it was just as tight as a first time. His ass had become much more accommodating over time, but still squeezed her tight, just not quite as tight as his pussy.

Piper enjoyed the feeling using slow strokes in and out. Mac moaned his appreciation as his breasts and nipples pressed on the cool stone of the counter. Their pace was almost like that of when they made love, except usually, they made love on the sofa or the bed. On the counter from behind— well, that was just sex.

Piper increased her pace, making Mac moan more and start to pant. She knew he was close by how he squeezed her dick and his inner thighs flexed. She slapped him in the ass and slowed a bit, using long, firm strokes to make sure she stimulated every bit of his vagina with each thrust. Mac was emitting breathy girlish grunts and moans with each stroke of her dick.

He tensed under Piper, as his orgasm spread through his body. His nipples tingled and he squeezed Piper's thrusting cock, waves of pleasure washing from his clit and vagina. He moaned, as she continued to pump him, his sensitive parts awash in the afterglow of his orgasm. Piper started thrusting faster, pressing his G-spot with each thrust. Mac started to breathe heavily again, and pushed his hips backwards to meet Piper's thighs with a light smack.

Piper could feel her own juices mixing with his, as their labia pressed together. She loved that feeling. Something so sexy about fucking Mac when he had a pussy, her girly lips smashing up against his. She felt her second orgasm approaching and slid a hand under her dick to gather their mixed fluids there.

She covered two fingers in the juices, and then pressed them up against Mac's pucker, letting the movement of their bodies work her fingers into his ass. Mac cried out as her fingers slid in. He shuddered, as she flexed her fingers and he came a second time, much harder than the first. Waves were crashing through his entire body, his legs shook and pussy spasmed, his breath came in little gasps. Mac let out a little scream, as Piper pulled her fingers from his ass and gave him another little smack. He squeezed her cock as his orgasm crested, causing Piper to unload inside him. She could feel each hot pulse of cum spray into Mac.

Piper slowed her thrusting and gave him a few more good, deep strokes before pulling out. Mac panted as her cum slid out of him and dribbled down his leg. Piper moved to the sink and washed her hands and cock. Mac shuffled over and gave her a little hip check, so he could get a wet paper towel to wipe the cum from his face, chest, and pussy. Piper turned the curry back on and watched Mac put on his apron that said 'kiss the cook'. She smiled, as she noted the sides of his breasts were just visible on the sides of the apron, and thought about how much more would spill out with the new tits they had ordered.

Dinner was served and Mac sat at the table, still naked. Piper had put back on her clothing. Mac always ran warmer than she did, and would often stay naked after sex. She was pretty sure it was one of the ways he still declared his manliness, even if he didn't have any of the requisite parts at the moment.

Piper gave him a smirk when a bit of curry landed on his breasts. "So how was the tit-fuck for you?"

Mac scooped up the curry and sucked it off his fingers. "It was okay. I had fun, it really turned me on. But it hurt my boobs to press them together like that. I'd do it again for sure, I'm not sure why it took us this long to try it." Mac looked down at his tits, he brushed a nipple with his hand and went back to eating.

Piper had the suspicion that Mac had gotten off on it more than he was letting on. The fact that he had already lubed up his breasts before she got home, made her think that he had thought about this quite a bit. That he had opted for his pussy rather than his dick, meant he was feeling a little more submissive tonight, and she knew that got him off. She couldn't wait for the bigger tits to come...

---

A week-and-a-half later, the H-cup set arrived. Mac was out at a client dinner and Piper was a little disappointed. She had really wanted the E-cup set to come first. The nipples on the H-cup set were a little too small for her tastes. She liked Mac to have big, thick nipples with proportional areolas. The nipples on the H-cups seemed tiny in comparison to the size of the breasts, only about the thickness of her index finger, with extremely large areolas. It probably matched some women she supposed, but these weren't about looking mostly real to wear around. They were about sex, and when Mac wore them, they would become fantasy made real.

She made another shirt for Mac with the H-cups attached. It honestly looked quite comical laying on the counter. Each fake breast weighed more than five pounds, they seemed to take up most of the shirt and attaching them had taken some doing.

Mac called to let her know the dinner was going to run a little late. Their client had asked to go to a dessert bar they had heard about. Piper was going to have to wait. She stared at the shirt and huge breasts. She had never tried to see if Mac's tits would work for her. She'd only experimented with her pussy and cocks. She debated trying on the shirt to see what would happen.

Curiosity won her over. She slipped off her shirt and removed her bra. She cupped her breasts for a moment. At 32D, she knew they looked big for her frame, but she loved the attention Mac paid to them, and the extra glances men and women stole of her chest, especially when she wore a bathing suit. She was totally happy with what she had— perky, big, round, with slightly upturned nipples. She let them go, feeling the bounce as they settled on her chest.

She pulled the shirt on, the giant fake breasts jostling against her face. You could suffocate someone with a pair of these. Once the shirt was on, she waited. It only took a moment for her to feel the loose shirt pulling tight across her back, the breasts pushed against her own, seeming to press in and melt hers away. The sensation of the weight of the breasts pulling at her skin and shoulders was disconcerting. They sagged more than she'd thought they would. But well... H-cup.

Walking with boobs this huge was a new experience. She was so distracted by her new mammoth tits that it took her a moment to realize that it had worked. Just like Mac, she could slide on a new set of tits if she wanted. Not that she wanted to, or really needed to, but... An idea popped into her head. She could go jogging with A-cups if she wanted. That was a pretty novel idea.