Adventures In Wearables Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walked into the bathroom to grab the plug he had left there the night before, and discovered his pussy panties hanging from a hook next to the shower. He looked from his hard dick to the panties for a moment. He bit his lip.

A plug in the ass and stroke off, or stuff his pussy with the ex-boyfriend?

Pussy.

Mac pulled his panties over his hard-on, watching the bulge beneath disappear, as he felt his hardness consolidate into his bulging clit and the wetness of his arousal seep out onto his inner lips.

With the ex-boyfriend in hand, he lay on the bed and slid it slowly into his sopping pussy. He imagined what it would feel like to be twice as full. How had they never tried this? Of course, he'd stuffed himself with two dildos before, and he knew how amazing that was. But two of the real thing? Plunging in and out of him, twitching as Piper climbed towards a huge climax.

He plunged the ex-boyfriend in and out of his delightfully stretched pussy imagining it was Piper plunging his depths. A pinch of his nipple and he came hard, his pussy clenching the ex-boyfriend so hard, he couldn't push it in anymore. He rode the waves of pleasure for a few moments, his groin muscles clenching and unclenching as he toyed with his nipples and imagined licking the cum from two spurting cocks.

With his imagination and lust sated for the moment, he cleaned up and headed downstairs naked to slip on that red apron that said 'kiss the cook' and prep for dinner. On his way down the stairs, he wondered what it would be like to wear the apron with the E-cups. Would they spill out the sides or push out the top? Or both?

Piper arrived a short time later. Mac had done most of the prep work for dinner and had just started cooking the veggies.

"Hey, hon. How was your day? Look what showed up on the porch today."

Piper shifted her gaze from his naked ass to what was on the counter. She picked one up and held it. Mac turned around just in time to watch her lick the nipple just like he had. She made a little face.

"Hmmm, they look great. but they don't taste good yet." She gave it another try. "Nope, I think it needs seasoning."

She licked her lips and walked around the counter and held it up to Mac's chest. "Yeah, right there." She noticed his breasts peeking out the sides of the apron and smiled. She looked from the twin swells under his apron to his face, and then back again. "You feeling a little frisky?"

Mac nodded, as she set the breast form on the counter and pulled in close, snaking a hand under the apron. She brushed his pussy lips and looked up as if asking permission. He nodded. This had become their shorthand. The power dynamic immediately shifted, as she took control by grabbing one of his bare asscheeks and thumbed a nipple under his apron with the other.

She gave him a sly look. "Does my cock-slut want bigger tits?"

Mac licked his lips. He wanted to suck those nipples. "Yes. Please...?"

Piper grinned and swiped a finger through his pussy, licking the juices she gathered from her finger. "All right. You finish dinner; I'll prepare your new tits."

She pulled his lips down to hers and kissed him hard. Mac felt a fire ignite between his hips and his already hardened nipples crinkle up and become the fat points he knew Piper loved to tease.

Piper slapped his ass and gathered the breast forms and left the kitchen. Leaving Mac with his fantasies and dinner on the stove.

Piper brought the breast forms with her into the basement. She had a little surprise in store for Mac. Something she hoped he would like. After the initial adventure with the H-cups, she had decided the E-cups were going to be just for Mac. Hers were close enough to an E anyway, if she wanted to be huge again, she could always wear the H-cups. But something had been missing a little when Mac had worn the H-cups. They didn't look quite right. She wanted to try something, give him some more feminine curves to go with his new breasts.

To achieve this, she had purchased some shapewear. A bodysuit with thigh shaping that would have been full coverage and supported the breasts, but, in this case, she would attach the E-cups on the outside of the small cups it had come with. She had cut out the crotch just in case, wanting to make sure whatever bits Mac happened to be sporting wouldn't be flattened by the bodysuit. In the back, there were laces to tighten the waist and give Mac an hourglass shape. She had debated getting Mac one of the full-body female suits, but had held off; they still hadn't talked about it, and she wasn't sure how he would feel about going 'full girl'. The bodysuit would be a nice, happy medium.

Piper quickly got to work attaching the breast forms the same way she had before. These would stick out above the top of the cups, but she was sure it wouldn't matter much. The magic would take care of the rest just like it always did.

Mac had finished everything except the roasted veggies. He tossed them in the oven and debated what to do next. Piper often would have sat on the counter and provided him a pre-dinner treat in the form of her cock, but she was busy prepping the E-cups. He thought about the panties upstairs with twin holes. He should ask about those, something to pass the time before he could try on the E-cups.

He shed the apron and walked upstairs to grab the panties.

Piper emerged from the basement to find Mac naked, small breasts shifting as he plated dinner. She had long gotten over the oddity of seeing small breasts hanging from Mac's otherwise-manly chest and a pussy nestled between his hairless but still-manly thighs.

Since his birthday, he had flopped back and forth whether to shave his legs or not. Usually, these days he shaved; the only time he didn't was when they were going to see family, just in case one of his brothers or sisters saw him after a shower or at the beach and asked questions. Not that it was that out of the ordinary, plenty of men shaved their legs these days.

She sat down at her usual spot at the bar and found the panties Mac had placed there. She held them up, pinched between the thumb and forefinger of each hand, and raised an eyebrow at Mac. He gave her a half smile.

"Babe. Why the panties? You want to borrow them? They aren't your usual style."

Mac slid the plate with her dinner in front of her, and sat down next to her, crossing his legs at the thigh in a way that would have crushed his male bits.

"Oh, well I was looking for my pussy and I came across those. I noticed they had one more hole than usual," he deadpanned.

Piper's cheeks turned a little pink. She shoveled food in her mouth to give her an excuse for not answering. The truth was she had forgotten all about her masturbatory adventure while waiting for Mac to get home. It suddenly rushed back to her. The twin pistons of her fists running up and down her cocks. One fatter and one longer. Both crushing her mind in orgasm, as cum pulsed up the shafts to cover her and the sheets around her in cum.

She finished chewing. "Umm. Yeah. Those." She swallowed. "You remember the day I ran the train on you?"

Mac nodded; he didn't think he'd ever forget. Sometimes he dreamed about it. A never-ending cascade of cock teaching him to submit to Piper, in ways he never thought he would or could. A downpour of orgasms that left him passed out on the couch. Sore for days afterwards from the muscle spasms that had wracked his core.

Piper continued, "Yeah, well I was super turned on and couldn't get any work done. So, I ended up tearing a second hole in those and stroking both my cocks at once. I'd honestly almost forgotten about it."

Mac nodded. This checked out. Piper had been a sex monster at the time. She had used him like a cum dumpster that night. He thought she had better control these days, but while he loved to take cock in every hole and would do so whenever Piper offered it; Piper had basically lost her way entirely. Her cock had almost taken full control of her.

Mac ate some of the veggies as he digested her admission. Next time, he thought, more olive oil.

He turned to Piper. "So, did you ever try it again?"

"No, why?"

"Would you like to?"

"Like masturbate with two cocks?"

"Not quite... What about fucking me."

"You mean like two at once? I know you're a loose slut, but even you couldn't fit those two cocks in your pussy at once."

Mac was sure he could. In either pussy... it would be tight, but... He shrugged. "I was thinking more like one in each hole."

Piper set her fork down. That hadn't occurred to her, either. She'd been so busy fucking one hole or the other, she hadn't considered double penetration. Or that Mac would want to try it.

She gave Mac a questioning look. "You'd want to try that?"

"Yeah, of course. Haven't you ever tried it?"

"Well yeah, with a dildo. Have you tried it?"

"Well yeah, with some dildos," he quipped. "You took pictures, remember?"

Her mouth dropped open a little. It took her a moment. She knew Mac often masturbated with a pussy full of dildo. She had watched him do it. It was pretty hot. She also knew how much he loved a cock in the ass. She should have guessed that he would have tried it at some point, other than for the pictures. Thinking about it, she wondered how had she not tried stuffing both his holes full of cock?

Piper took another bite, chewing slowly. Her cock was hard, shoving her thong to one side. Her pussy dripped.

Mac finished his dinner, while Piper was processing. Just talking about it had his pussy weeping on the leather of the bar stool. He stood and rinsed his plate. Making sure that Piper could get a good glimpse of his pussy lips between his legs when he leaned across the counter to grab a dish towel, and a full look at his engorged lips as he bent over to put the dish in the dishwasher.

He turned and looked at Piper. She had finally started really eating. She gave him a big smile while chewing, and finished in record time. She pushed her plate away, chugged some water and grabbed the panties and ran upstairs.

Mac watched her go, noting the bulge tenting her skirt.

---

Mac washed up from dinner and had a bowl of ice cream, while he was waiting. He heard Piper go down to the basement and back up to their room several times. Was it that hard to get two dicks?

Finally, she emerged in the kitchen just before Mac went to go find her. She held out the shapewear with the E-cups attached proudly.

"Here, babe. You ready to have big boobs again?"

Mac looked at the shapewear pensively. "Umm, yeah, but what's with the weird shirt? Why the laces?"

Piper just smiled and she lifted it up. "Take off your little titties, we don't need those tonight."

Mac could see she wasn't wearing two dicks; in fact it looked like she wasn't wearing anything at all. Just her plain old pussy.

Mac touched the tag and pulled the suddenly loose shirt and breast forms from his body. He laid them carefully on the counter.

Piper ended up having to help him into the shapewear. It was a tight fit. To Mac's surprise, once on, it didn't become real. He held his hands up and squeezed the silicon tits.

"Honey, it didn't change, what gives?"

"Hold on, babe, one more thing."

Piper walked behind him and started tightening the laces. "Babe, try to breathe out and hold it."

Mac complied. Piper tightened the laces as fast as she could. Mac's waist was gradually pulled in. They had to repeat the breath-holding trick three more times before Piper was ready to tie the laces. Mac's waist had been brought in at least six inches. The shapewear gave him a very definite feminine-hourglass shape.

Piper tied a nice tight bow, and suddenly, it all started melting into his body leaving only a bow-shaped pattern in the middle of his back. Piper walked around him to see the full effect. From knee to shoulders Mac looked like a woman.

Smooth, feminine thighs to nice, curvy hips rounded up to a slim but not quite waspish waist. The E-cups stood out proudly, the areolas about two inches across with nice dark-pink nipples that stood out even more than they had before they became real. If a picture was taken of Mac from the neck down, anyone would assume it was of a quite busty biological woman with broad shoulders. Piper felt her pussy moisten. This was hot.

She stepped forward and took a nipple into her mouth as her fingers found Mac's overly large clit. Mac moaned loudly. Piper pulled away and grinned. On to part two. She led him upstairs to the bedroom, where she pushed him into the bathroom to stare at his new shape, while she got ready.

Mac was in awe. He wasn't sure what Piper had been doing with the shapewear, but instantly he knew. For all intents, he had a woman's torso. A damn-sexy woman's torso. Even his ass had filled out to match. There was nothing to complain about. He cupped his big tits. They still carried substantial weight, but were nowhere near as heavy as the H-cups were. Between these and the bodysuit, he had the torso of a porn star.

Piper called him out into the bedroom.

Mac's jaw dropped when he stepped through the doorway. Piper was standing there with two fat, long cocks poised erect from her body, side by side, where one penis would normally be. Below them, two balls hung; larger than any testicles he'd ever seen. Each must have been another half-again size of an extra-large egg from the grocery store.

Piper walked forward; her cocks bouncing. Mac couldn't take his eyes off them.

Piper smiled and reached both hands down to stroke them. "Like what you see? I call them the Mega-Mac. I blended models of the ex-boyfriend and the mini-Mac so it would have both length and girth."

Mac tried to gauge the size of each. They were wider than two-and-a-bit inches in diameter that the ex-boyfriend was, and longer than mini-Mac by another inch or so.

Piper continued, "I made these thinking we could each wear one and fuck the shit out of each other, but this came up first. Now, I'm going to fuck the shit out of you."

Mac suddenly felt drenched. He raised his hands to his breasts and squeezed in anticipation. At times like this, he was glad Piper had claimed him so thoroughly that night after his birthday. He was her cock-slut and proud of it. Nobody else in the world could give him what she could.

Piper saw the glazed look in Mac's eyes. He was ready.

"Babe, on the bed. Lie on your side and pull your knees up to those big titties."

Mac complied. Piper moved up and looked at his waiting holes. His vagina looked like he'd just stepped out of the shower, a small stream of juices seeped out and down across his butt. His rosebud gaped a little in anticipation. Piper grinned to herself. He was so wet she wouldn't even have to use lube.

She pushed up, and without warning him, shoved her left dick into his waiting pussy.

Mac screamed in pleasure; filled with what felt like the entire thick, long shaft. Piper gave it a few pumps, her right cock shoving its way between his soft thighs as she thrust. She pulled out to Mac's moans, and positioned both cocks at his holes.

"You ready, babe?"

Mac moaned out a slow, "Yes."

Piper used her fingers to guide the tips and slowly pressed in. It was a tight fit. One in either hole would have been easy as much as she fucked Mac, even with the fat cocks she was sporting, but one in each hole was a stretch, literally. It was like prying him open.

As the heads of her cocks were enveloped by Mac's holes, he started to moan again, the pitch rising as she pushed further. By the time she was halfway in, Mac was panting out high-pitched moans that could have come from any high-school girl's mouth.

Piper suddenly pushed the rest of the way in, hard, until her balls and stomach met where his ass ended, and his thighs began. Mac screamed again. Piper pulled halfway out and pushed back in. Mac screamed and trembled, as pleasure rebounded from his pussy to his ass and back again.

Piper grinned and put one hand above his ass and one on the inner thigh of his lower leg, and started to fuck him in earnest. Each time she bottomed out, Mac would move from a low moan to a small scream. He didn't seem to be able to move, but to just receive the pleasure she was giving him.

Piper was starting to get distracted, herself. This was so much more intense than two hands. Mac's velvety warm ass and pussy were driving her crazy. All the sensations of normal penetration seemed to have quadrupled. She could feel her own cocks rubbing each other through the layers of Mac's flesh, as the fat heads pushed his insides together. It was like she was rubbing both cocks together and fucking Mac at the same time.

Mac had lost it. Ten thrusts in, he had lost the capacity for rational thought. All he could do was think— fuck me, fuck me. Not harder or softer just, FUCK ME!! It felt like she was moving his insides around to make space for each fat cock. He existed only for pleasure and was receiving so much of it, he couldn't function. The usual warmth of being fucked in the ass was mixed with the growing itch of being fucked in the pussy, and together, a hot fire consumed him. He felt his orgasm rising from both his ass and pussy and heard someone screaming continuously, a high-pitched, breathy scream punctuated by breaths every time Piper filled him to the brim again.

His orgasm crashed down on him, and he lost feeling in his arms and legs. His ass squeezed in pulses, as his pussy grasped at the dick filling it, neither able to squeeze completely as the other would try again. Mac's big nipples felt like they were on fire as he shuddered from one orgasm to the next.

Piper was having a hard time continuing her thrusting. She felt so close. Like a flood was waiting inside her. Her pleasure had already peaked, almost as high as the best orgasms she had ever had as a woman. Her nipples itched to be touched and her balls felt like they might explode as they slapped against Mac. The alternating squeezes by Mac had her humping him for all she was worth. Black started to slip in around her vision.

Mac had recovered a little from the second orgasm, but had no time to recover before Piper suddenly added a spurt of energy and doubled down on her speed. Mac gasped out and screamed again, as his labia pulled hard on his clit in a faster rhythm, and his ass squeezed to try to close around its thick invader.

A more massive orgasm smashed him, starting in his ass, and setting off his clit before redoubling in his vagina. Mac screamed out for a moment before he lost his voice. His body shook as the most powerful orgasm he had ever experienced, caused him to pass out. It felt like he was both dying and being reborn at the same moment. His soul was consumed by the tidal waves of pleasure that echoed through his pelvis, until he lost consciousness.

Piper was pushed over the edge by Mac's massive orgasm. Her stomach shuddered as fire leapt up her dual shafts, her balls felt like they were twin pumps, each pulling closer to her body as spurt after spurt pumped through her into Mac. The blackness around her vision clouded her sight, as she continued to cum. Mac's holes repeatedly squeezing her cocks, milking out additional cum. Her vision finally went completely black, as she shoved one final, heroic thrust into Mac, sheathing both cocks in their warm pulsing prisons.

---

Mac was the first to come to. Passing out during a particularly strong orgasm wasn't that strange for him, as he had experienced it for the first time the night Piper had run the train on him, and more than a few times since when she fucked him into blissful oblivion.

He opened his eyes. Piper's long, dark hair was draped over his impressive bust. He could feel her breasts pressed against his waist and her cocks still filling him. It didn't feel as though she had gotten soft at all. If anything, he felt plugged and a gentle pressure in each orifice. It was a pleasant, stuffed feeling. He relaxed slightly, realizing that his muscles had been tensed in his back and hips. Probably from the squeezing he had done over the course of several orgasms.