Adventures Inside My Babysitter

Story Info
I looked up and saw fireworks in Chloe’s eyes.
2.2k words
4.59
24.7k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How much do I owe you, Chloe?"

"Forty bucks, Emma. I'll discount five if we share a sneaky joint."

"You're a cheeky cat. And you were such a delightful child when I sat for you."

I mocked her, having promised Chloe years ago that we'd share a joint when she passed eighteen.

I'd stopped babysitting her when she was thirteen and a couple of years after that she began looking after my son, Craig, when Josh and I had date nights.

"I'm going up to bed, babe."

My husband kissed me and left the paying and joint rolling to me. I took Chloe by the hand and led her towards our back door.

"Let's go outside. I'll light the patio heater and we can sit, chew the fat and smoke."

We had an expansive garden as part of our luxurious home. I'd had contractors build an outdoor cooking area with a low wall and double propane heaters to make sure we could entertain all year around.

"What's it like then?"

"Being eighteen?"

"Yeah."

"It only happened yesterday, but It's nice, I guess. I have freedom now."

"You have the pick of the guys, too. I see them ogling you."

She took a long draw, tilted her head back, and deliberately shook it as if shrugging something off before blowing smoke.

"What's up?"

She had a troubled expression.

"I'm not into boys."

"Ah, girls then. Nothing wrong with being a lesbian."

"Not girls, women."

"Okay, well, it's the same thing, potato-potato and all that."

"I have a thing for women that babysat for me. I always have."

She eyed me like a tigress on the hunt, and my heart stopped.

I choked, then coughed, halfway through a massive, relaxing draw on an amazing spliff.

"W-what the fuck Chloe?"

She was on me like a rabid dog, pushing my ass against the edge of our short brick wall while I protected our precious joint.

"I was your only babysitter."

"Yeah."

She pulled me into her, gripping my ass cheeks, scratching through the lightweight, knee-length dress. Chloe stared into my soul and all I saw reflecting through her perfect watery blue pools was desire and debauchery.

"H-how... did t-this happen?"

"I lusted after you ever since I got my period."

"Fuck."

"Since I'm old enough now, yes, please."

I tentatively wrapped my arms around her. My heart pumped like a gazelle being chased down by a lioness, much like my situation with her tackling me.

"How the fuck did you become so dominant?"

"Reading smut on Medium."

"They're a sordid lot."

"You'll be my first kiss, Emma."

"I'll treasure that."

"You'll do it then?"

My hand shook when I placed the joint carefully on our brick wall and I felt lifted by a rush of happy hormones that elevated my self-esteem, igniting my desire.

She really wants me.

"Fucking damn right."

She went for both my sets of lips at the same time, brushing hers gently on mine, then stroking my thigh, and pressing my labia through soaked panties.

"You're wet."

"You'll see how much soon."

I reached under her skirt, stroking both sticky thighs and a panty free, shaven pussy that felt laden with cream.

She smiled cheekily.

"I didn't wear any, praying that you'd be my first, tonight."

We kissed passionately, tying tongues desperately, each searching and exploring the other's mouth and pussy lips, circling around the entrance of our holes to see who could harvest more juice.

We licked our fingers at the same time.

"Tastes different, right?"

"Yeah."

"I'm ovulating."

"I finished my period three days ago."

I took the lead, and Chloe slumped against me when I splayed her labia apart with two fingers, rubbing my thumb gently, dragging her solid, slimy pearl from side to side.

"Argh, oooooh, f-fuck, Emma, t-th... oof!"

"Hold on to my shoulders, baby, and let me take care of you first."

"You didn't call me baby for such a long time, Emma."

She sobbed gently, and I saw her bottom lip tremble, curling downwards.

I saw tears in Chloe's eyes and hugged her with my free hand, licking the salty tears from her cheeks before searching, finding, then exploring her mouth and tongue passionately.

I felt driven to console and pleasure the girl I'd read bedtime stories to and comforted through her nightmares.

"What's wrong, sweetheart?"

"W-when.. y-you left me. It was s-soo hard."

"Oh god, I never realised."

"They never accepted me when I came out and told me I was a bad girl."

"You're perfect, Chloe. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise."

"You were the only one who listened, and you left me until I babysat Craig and by then it was too late."

She buried her face in my breasts, sobbing heartily. I held the back of her head close, raking my fingers gently through her long brunette locks, hoping she'd feel the reassuring thump of my heart.

I still had two fingers halfway inserted into her pussy, both drenched and, as I comforted her, I slid my fingers gently, masturbating.

I stroked Chloe's labia, tantalising each swollen petal, while she recovered, twisting slightly sideways, forcing one leg between mine and resting her butt on my thigh.

She opened her legs wider and wrapped her arms around my neck, kissing my earlobes.

"Please fuck me, Chloe."

"Of course, baby. I'm sorry and promise I won't leave you again."

"Hey... you two, down there."

My husband shouted from our upstairs bedroom window.

"Yeah?"

I thought I could pass it off as a girly hug.

My consoling an old babysitting charge is believable, right?

I left my fingers inside Chloe for fear of giving myself away by any sudden movement and to show commitment to her for the years of abandonment she'd endured.

She kept her head on my shoulder and we didn't look at all like two girls about to fuck each other.

It's all good, right?

Wrong!

"C'mon up, it's too late to be in the garden, you'll wake people."

"Give me a little more time, Josh. Chloe needs comforting."

Fuck the neighbours.

"Take her to the spare bedroom."

"What?"

"You heard me. Console Chloe in the spare bedroom and make love to her there. She shouldn't have her first time leaning against a wall in the garden at midnight. Have some fucking romance about you, Emma. Seduce the girl properly."

"You m-mean, f-fucking hell, Josh, what?"

"Just get up there and look after the poor girl properly. I heard her crying from up here. I'll see you at breakfast."

He shut the window, mumbling about me having no sense of occasion, and I thanked the universe for sending me the most perfect man.

Chloe giggled into my blouse.

"That wonderful man never surprises stops surprising me."

"Can I stay over?"

"Do you want to just talk?"

"That and make love too, please."

We raced through the house; me dragging Chloe by the hand, taking the stairs two at a time until we made out like teenagers on a double bed in our spare room.

I whipped off her dress, then mine, and we bathed in each other's nakedness, tingling, stroking, kissing and loving. It was as if we were back in her parents' house many years ago snuggling on the couch watching tv with hot chocolate.

She panted, and I felt her chest rise while I absorbed the thrill of a young woman finding herself. Her pupils were fully dilated, and I felt determined her cunt would be the same by morning.

"Get on your side, Chloe."

I raised one of Chloe's legs, sat on her knee and slid myself up her thigh until my pussy ground into hers. She wrapped her upper leg around my waist until we had a comfortable loving scissors position.

"Ohhh, fuck. You feel so hot, Emma."

I ground gently into her and Chloe pushed back, combining our wetness, masturbating together using one another's mons, labia and clitoris to stimulate.

"Nice, huh?"

"How did you learn?"

"I also babysat for Mrs Morris at number 46."

"Oh fuck, I never realised she was..."

"She'd love to see you."

While we ground gently against each another, we talked. I wanted Chloe's first time to be special and gentle, but above all, memorable. We had until morning and that meant I could tease her for hours before tearing up her hymen with the strap-on I pegged Josh with every week to help keep him grounded.

We talked about her sexuality and how that impacted on school, family, friends and life while gently riding pleasure waves of increasing intensity. I put her at ease, reassuring Chloe that whatever choices she made, as long as they felt good to her, then they were the right ones.

Her expression changed and her face contorted when desire rushed over her. She was getting close to a tipping point into an orgasmic abyss.

"Please take me Emma?"

"Of course, honey."

I scrambled around the bed, carefully stepping across and over her until I lay on top, pressing one knee between her legs, lifting it and pushing against her mons, delighted at her expression and uncontrolled panting.

I traced kisses from her neck, down her shoulders and onto Chloe's right breast, hunting down her hard nipples with my tongue and lips.

I licked Chloe's engorged nipples, then sucked hard, eliciting a soft scream, while she arched her back in delight. I rasped my teeth against her areola, driving her wild, holding her so she didn't roll us both out of bed.

"Argh! Fuck! Please, Emma."

She pressed hard on the top of my head, pushing me down, opening her legs wide to make way for my head and tongue.

Chloe gripped her legs behind the knees and pulled them back, sliding her palms down to her ankles before hooking her heels behind her head. Once her legs were pinned back, she prised her ass cheeks apart.

She giggled at my shock.

"Cheerleader squad."

I couldn't imagine a better presentation of a cunt and ass, so I took full advantage, diving into her puckered anus, licking and sucking,

I looked up and saw fireworks in Chloe's eyes when I inserted my tongue inside her back passage, feeling out the soft tissue walls of her rectum. I stroked her labia, gently ploughing my finger up and down the slimy virgin slit her parents had once paid me to protect.

Fuck, just think about that again, you slut.

While rimming and fingering Chloe, I rubbed gently along her perineum. She shuddered involuntarily and vigorously, mewling like a cat begging for cream.

When I considered Chloe wet enough, I soaked a finger with her pussy juice and slid it into her back passage up to my second knuckle while sucking hard on her slimy clitoris as a distraction.

Ah... oh my, Emma. Oh! Argh!"

Her six pack fluttered and leg muscles strained while she spat, choking on the orgasm that gripped her pink cathedral. I licked and sucked hard on her clitoris, flicking its sensitive tip with my tongue, while fucking her anus all the way past my second knuckle, bottoming out inside her rectum.

Her heels flicked out from behind her head and she draped her thighs over my shoulders, squeezing my head between them.

Fucking cheerleader!

I hung in there, licking hard while she thrashed around the bed, gripping the sheets with her fingers and toes.

She squirted so much that the excess I couldn't swallow, dribbled from the corners of my mouth where the pressure broke my seal.

She forced me upwards, and I knelt when she arched like a crab, ramming her cunt into my mouth, pressing me for all the orgasms she could get.

I counted at least four waves in her tsunami of emotional orgasm. I also had a full stomach while I kept bashing away at her clitoris with my tongue, finger fucking her anus, rocking around to wherever she took me on the bed.

She collapsed into the mattress, taking me down with her, then jerked up, rising again as if struck by lightning before finally falling back, exhausted, desperately clawing at me to hold her close.

I slid up her body, kissing, licking and nibbling, until she pulled me into a tight embrace against her breasts.

"Thank you, Emma."

"I wish I hadn't abandoned you. We wouldn't have done this until now, but I should have been there for you."

"It's okay, we're doing it now. Do you think Josh is really okay with us?"

"Yes, I am. That was fucking amazing."

We both sat bolt upright and watched my husband emerge from the wardrobe. His cock was in his hand, flaccid and dribbling with cum.

"Jesus Josh."

"Sorry, I couldn't help it. The thought of you two making love pushed every button I have, so I snuck in while you were still outside."

I looked at Chloe, who giggled like an innocent virgin, because technically, that's what she still was.

"I don't mind at all, Josh."

"Okay Josh, the show is over."

He looked sad, and I felt sorry for him. Emma bounced off the bed and seemed about to strip it.

"I'm really sorry, I soaked your bed sheet."

"Don't worry, it's about to get your blood on it, anyway."