All Comments on 'Adventures of a BBW Lover Ch. 03'

by biggshow13

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
EffectEffectover 18 years ago
Great

Keep it coming. Looking forward to chapter 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Getting better all time

Of course it doesn't hurt that your holding out promises of a great orgy. Can't wait and Thank You. Ronnie W.

EffectEffectover 18 years ago
Like how you keep

Should have said this before but forgot. I like how you keep slipping in bits about his past without making it stand out to much. First how he and his ex split, how she tried to screw him over. Then about how his friends reacted to him getting the money out of the divorce. Nice to see that happen to a guy instead of the man always having to pay money to the ex-wife. Now the part about how her lover left her cause she didn't get the house he wanted to move in and how she is unhappy. Nice addons.

Would be interesting to see what happens if the wife ever finds out how happy he is now and who his new friends are. Wonder if she would have second thoughts or actually be jealous of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Superb Story

Looking forward to the 4 way with Monique & Lola....don't keep us waiting too long :)

SwtBBW_WFLSwtBBW_WFLover 11 years ago
So Hot!!

Being a BBW myself I absolutely loved this one along with the first two. My arousal made my husband a very happy man indeed ;) I hope the rest are just as steamy and hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous