Adventures of a Cross Dresser Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stick that thing in me." He moaned, wiggling his ass in invitation.

"Oh baby, it's coming," the guy replied, stepping forward and rubbing his cock between Steve's ass.

Reaching backwards, Steve felt the hot shaft under his fingers, and guided it towards his hole. The guy paused while he lined everything up, before slowly pushing forwards.

Despite the attention, Steve was still tight, and the pressure of the cock pushing inside him caused him to gasp in pain. The guy pulled back, spat into his hand and lubed up his cock, before pushing forward once more.

This time he entered Steve, the pressure of the cock stretching Steve's ass sent him into raptures.

Slowly, the guy pulled back, this time pushing forward until his whole length was buried in Steve. Reaching forward, he grabbed Steve around the waist, and pulled him in closer. For his part, Steve pushed back, trying to take more of the cock, if that was possible, into his ass.

The guy pulled back, before slowly pushing forward again. He continued to do this for a couple for times, stretching Steve's ass until it was wide enough to be properly fucked. Only then did he start to thrust forward with power, slapping his body forward with a thwack as it collided with Steve's ass.

"Yeh baby, how'd you like this cock?" The guy cried, thrusting his length once again into Steve.

"Oh, you're so good!" Steve replied, partly playing the part, but also loving the way the guy paused before each thrust, prolonging the tension before another wave of ecstasy passed through his body as the cock pressed against his prostate.

He was loving this, his body writhing under the fucking he was getting. With one particularly powerful thrust, Steve felt himself cum, and without even touching himself is cock spurted his cum all over the bed below him. Reaching down, he took some of the cum in his hand and reached behind, where the guy's cock penetrated him. The guy pulled out until just the tip was in Steve's ass and let Steve rub his cum all over the hard cock, before slipping it back into his ass, the cum lubricating the entry.

"I'm cumming" the guy roared all to soon, and Steve clenched his ass tight around the cock, as for the second time that night the guy came within Steve. Pulling out, taking cum with it, dripping out of his ass and onto the sheets, the guy flopped down beside Steve.

"You can sure take a cock," the guy smiled, looking into Steve's now less made-up face. "give me a minute and we'll go again."

"I'm yours all night," Steve replied, and ten minutes later, he was.

12