Adventures of a Sales Executive Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pam digested Jane's words.

'Ok I accept your terms. If I can have someone as gorgeous as you even for a short time, I will feel lucky. Do you think there is someone out there that I could gel with, and who would find me attractive?'

'Of course, there are plenty, you just have to slow down and be patient. That is why I am going to help you. What you don't need is a fuck buddy. Did you see anyone you fancied?'

Pam pointed out the two girls who were deep in conversation. Jane agreed they were a good possible choice.

'Now how about we have a dance?'

The dance floor was pretty crowded, but Jane confidently steered their way through the throng. The music was pulsating, and both girls gave themselves up to the mood, which was happy and lively.

Pam looked around and noticed everyone seemed relaxed, and enjoiying themselves. After several hectic dances the music changed to a slow rhythm.

Jane pulled Pam into her, holding her waist at the back, she cupped Pam's ass. Leaning in she whispered.

'Glad you did not put your panties back on, love your sweet butt.'

Pam tingled, relaxing in her lovers arms she felt deleriously happy, sexy, and wanted. Feeling bolder by the minute she wiggled her bottom on Jane's fingers.

She copied the way Jane had wiggled her ass for the tall girl. Jane ran her fingers up and down Pam's crack, feeling her through the material of her dress. She felt her partners body respond.

'Oh you're not going to be naughty are you?'

'Do you want me too?'

'Not here I would be so embarrassed.'

'No not here. I want you to be comfortable enough to come back here on your own, or with someone you have found.'

Jane leaned in and kissed Pam's neck and nibbled her ear.

'Oh naughty, don't do that in front of all these people. If you keep that up I will just give in and let you push me over the edge again. Which I would love, but I would die if everone witnessed me cum.'

'Ok let me get us another drink.'

Pam found her own way back to the booth. Jane had spied one of the girls Pam had pointed out going to the loo. She followed her in, and waited until she came out of the stall.

As the girl was washing her hands Jane sidled up to her, and looking at her reflection in the mirror, gave her one of her most heart warming smiles.

'Hi may I talk to you for a moment?'

'Sure.' She returned the smile.

'This is not what it seems. I am not trying to pull you, but the girl you are with, are you two an item?'

'No but you are wasting your time, she lives with her partner, and they are very happy together.'

'That is great! So, are you single?'

'Yes, but you have told me you are not interested. So?'

'The girl I am with is a very dear friend and I am trying to get her out a bit more.'

'The pretty girl in the silver dress?'

'Yes.'

'We thought she was on her own, and I was going to introduce myself. Then you wandered over with some drinks, so I thought I had left it too late.'

'No you have not left it too late. So, you could be interested?'

'She looks very nice.'

'She noticed you, and liked the look of you too.'

'So do you usually go around trying to fix your friend up with a date?' She grinned.

Jane laughed.

'This is a first honest.'

'Well do you want me to say hi?'

'Not know, I think you may scare her off, she is easily embarrassed. I can give you her number and maybe you could give her a call after the weekend?'

'She sounds kind of cute what is her name?'

'Pam.'

'Alison.'

'I'm pleased to meet you Alison, and thanks, only call if you are interested. I don't want her getting hurt.'

'You sound like a good friend she is very lucky.'

'Thanks and good luck with Pam.'

Jane left, and went to the bar. She returned with the drinks.

'You have been ages, thought you might have left with that tall blond.' Pam giggled.

Jane lightly kissed Pam's lips.

'Mmmm love kissing you lover. You know how you make me feel. I want to make love with you, can't wait until you make me melt again.'

'Well guess what. I want you again too.'

'Oh Jane it has been a perfect evening please take me home and fuck me. I can't believe I just said that.' She giggled.

'Ok finish your drink and if you have had enough dancing let's get a cab.

'Where is your car?'

'It is at the hotel I am staying at.'

'You can stay the night at my place.'

'No this is a proper date I am taking you safely home.'

'So we are not spending the night together? I thought I could maybe change your mind?'

'Don't worry you may be going to bed soon, but you're not sleeping just yet horny.'

Pam blushed. She felt a tingling sensation starting in her pussy and reaching her hardening nipples. As they left the club neither of them saw Alison watching them.

They held hands in the cab. Pam was feeling so horny. Spending time in Jane's company gave her a new found confidence. Once upon a time she would never have been able to show her true feelings in public.

Now she felt she wanted to kiss Jane. So ignoring the prescence of the cab driver, she leaned over, and holding Jane's head in her hands she kissed her deeply.

Jane was surprised but pleased that Pam was rapidly losing her inhibitions, and she willingly gave her mouth to her lover.

Pam's kisses became more passionate, and Jane responded. Their tongues were soon dancing together. Jane started to feel Pam's breast fondling it, then she pinched her nipple, causing Pam to gasp.

They arrived at Pam's apartment which they approached by a side alley. About half way down Pam pushed Jane into the wall kissing her feverishly.

'Oh Jane I can't resist you I am so hot for you.'

Jane turned Pam around so she was facing the wall. Holding her hands above her head, she pushed Pam's dress up to her waist and fingered her wet cunt.

'Can't wait until you get indoors eh? Well you're going to cum for me here, now.'

Slipping two fingers inside she roughly fucked her.

'Oh yesss I need it. Take me. Take all of my love juices.'

Jane quickly got a rhythm going and quickly pushed Pam over the edge.

Pam gasped and came swift and hard. Her legs buckled, but Jane held her up.

'Oh yes, Oh God yess. I don't know what came over me.'

'Lust is what came over you. Now let's get indoors.'

Once inside Pam launched herself at Jane. She frenziedly unzipped her dress.

'I want you naked now. I want to look at that incredible body of yours.'

Jane's dress slipped to the floor, she stepped out of it in just her bra and thong. Pam gazed longingly at her statuesque lover. She kissed her deeply and undid her bra.

Throwing it over her shoulder, she tugged the thong down Jane's thighs to the floor. Now completely naked, she was surprised at the ferocity of Pam's attack, but highly sexually aroused.

Pam pushed Jane up against the wall. They had got no further than the hallway. She started fingering Jane urgently. Jane instinctively responded, her pussy throbbing with the attention it was receiving.

'I want your tits as well as your sweet cunt.'

She hungrily lapped at the breasts that were exposed to her. Taking the left one in her mouth, and gently bit the nipple. Jane moaned.

Pam had two fingers inside Jane's wet pussy. She feverishly fucked her, at the same time seeking her clit. She rubbed it hard between her fingers, whilst exploring the inner walls of her sex.

'I want to watch you cum darling.'

Jane's orgasm was fast approaching. Panting, she thought to herself.

'Oh God I have not cum this quickly for a long time.'

She gave in to the waves of pleasure washing over her body.She shuddered to a poweful climax

It was made even more intense feeling Pam's eyes on her, taking in every twitch and spasm. Her head rolled back and her eyelids fluttered.

Panting heavily, Pam held her tight until her breathing had returned to normality. They kissed each other tenderly.

Jane led Pam into the bedroom. Looking into her eyes she slowly and seductively undressed her. She kissed each part of her newly exposed flesh until she was completely naked.

Pam once again was highly aroused. It was not going to take much to bring her to another climax.

'Lay down on the bed on your tummy for me.'

Pam obeyed almost in a sexual daze. Jane lay on top of her and began kissing the back of her neck. Biting gently on her neck and shoulders. she slowly began to rotate her hips.

Rubbing her still slick pussy on Pam's ass, she slowly moved down her lovers body Kissing and biting all the way. She was now rubbing her wet sex on Pam's thigh.

Pam was mewiing softly, completely lost in the sensations she was receiving. Pam had now reached her target. Pam's virginal ass.

She kissed and bit harder on every inch of her bottom. Pam was openly groaning now.

'I'm so close darling, touch my clit and I will cum for you.'

Ignoring this plea she prised Pam's ass cheeks open and licked her rosebud. Pushing her tongue in as far as it would go she tongue fucked her ass.

Jane had invaded this private part of Pam's anatomy when they had first met by slipping a finger in her bottom. Pam had never experienced a tongue there. She was aroused by the sheer naughtiness of it.

Jane inserted her index finger and began to finger fuck her ass to stretch the opening. She continued to kiss and bite this whole area.

Pam gave in to the sensations she was feeling, and gasping and panting she came hard. Jane carried on fucking and kissing feeling her ass spasm.She did this until Pam rode out her orgasm and calmed down.

'Oh I have never had such sexy feelings in my bottom before. Jane you give me so many new experiences. I am learning so much from you.'

'Were not quite finished, lay there for a minute. I will be right back.'

She got up and went and found her bag in the hall. Pam lay there thinking of the pleasures she had received since meeting Jane. A happy smile on her face.

Jane returned and commenced kissing and licking Pam's puckered sphincter. When it was thoroughly wet again, Pam felt something pressing at her secret entrance.

Suddenly she felt an object was being pushed inside, really stretching her inner muscles. She groaned, as it hurt a little.

'Just try and relax your ass Pam. Does it hurt?'

'Yes a bit. I don't think I can take a vibrator in there at the moment.' Jane grinned.

'You do trust me darling don't you?'

'Of course but I think it will really hurt if you fuck me with that vibrator.'

'I have just inserted a silver butt pug with a jeweled handle into your sweet litle ass. Leave it in. It will stretch you, and tomorrow I will fuck your beautiful ass and take it's virginity.'

Pam gasped.

'Oh can I see it?'

'Sure, turn over with your legs facing the wardrobe mirror.'

Jane walked around the side of the bed and lifted Pam's legs holding them open. She peeked around to look at her ass.

'Oh it looks beautiful and so sexy I am getting wet.'

'So you are. Your becoming insatiable.'

Still holding Pam's legs she ran her fingers over Pam's pussy and rubbed her clit sensuously. Girly goo started dribbling out almost instantly.

Pam was so sexually arosed watching heself being touched so intimately and the beautiful piece of jewelty in her ass she climaxed. Jane watched all the while,

pleased with the effect she was having on her protègè.

This was all part of her plan to teach her friend new sexual pleasures, and she was proving to be a very receptive pupil. Pam felt very tired, so much had happened that evening.

'Jane will you come to bed? I just want to cuddle up and sleep.'

'You go to sleep babe. I am going to get dressed and go to my hotel. I will call a cab and let myself out. See you about 11am. That will give us both a lay in. Now get some rest you're going to need your energy tommorow.'

'Why what have you got planned?'

'Nothing much just going to fuck your brains out.'

Jane giggled. Pam had fallen asleep with a smile on her face.

The next morning precisely at 11am Jane pulled up in her car. The two girls greeted each other with a warm kiss and a hug each.

'Have you got the butt plug in?'

Pam blushed and nodded.

'It felt very strange at first, and when I walk I am conscious of it. It feels sexy in a naughty way.'

'It will enable me to give you a good fuck later.'

'Why wait until later? You always make me feel sexy.'

'We have work to do first. Then I am taking you out for a pub lunch.'

'What work do we have to do?'

'First I have a confession to make though.'

'Oh is something wrong?'

'No not at all. Do you remember the two girls you liked the look of? Well the taller one is Alison. I gave her your mobile number.'

'You did what?'

'Whoa, hold on, we bumped into each other in the loo. She likes the look of you, and wanted to meet you, and you need new friends, so what is the problem?

If you don't find each other compatable, then no harm done , just don't see each other again. On the other hand if you both hit it off. It opens up all sorts of interesting possibilities.'

Pam thought about this, and found she was quite excited about meeting someone else, and she had found Alison attractive.

'I have also found a lesbian dating site and we need to enter your details.'

'My you have been busy.'

'Ah, that is not all. We need to put an ad in the personal column of these two newspapers. Between them they cover a 50 mile circulation area.'

'Well, I don't think I want to go on a dating site. I will be far too embarrassed.'

'Nonsense! This one just requires personal details about you, and details of the person you have in mind to meet. A kind of wish list if you like.

Could not be easier, and it will be fun. The biggest problem is to make you sexy and alluring.'

Jane laughed, and playfully slapped Pam's ass. Pam joined in laughing with her best friend and lover.

'You are amazing. So, you will help me set this entire package in motion?'

'Yes. So let's get to work.'

'I was thinking for starters, red hot chick, always horny, needs to get laid, please reply urgently.'

'No way are you getting away with that.'

They both roared with laughter.

'Now let's get serious. Come, sit next to me, and we will create an account and put your details in. Start thinking about what you really want if you could meet your ideal person. I have bought you a new mobile to use for arranging to meet likely candidates.'

'Jane, you are the most wonderful person. You think of everything.'

For the next hour or so they worked, creating the profiles and the ads. Jane is an expert at handling people and getting the best out of them. That is why she is such a successful sales executive.

She soon had Pam enjoying the excercise, and they had fun . Pam was relaxed, and excited to think this could change her life.

'Now Pam, we should agree on a couple of rules. If you decide to meet someone, meet in a public place where you can talk freely and safely. Maybe a coffee shop, or a pub, one of a large chain, to ensure plenty of staff around.

There are alot of weird people out there. Use this first meeting as a getting to know each other. The second rule is if you're not sure about someone, being honest is best.

Just tell them you need a little time to think about things, maybe even a second or third date will be necessary. Don't rush into a situation you regret later.'

'Right boss thank you for your advice.'

Pam gave a mock salute.

'Is that it? Don't you want to tell me what to wear?'

They both laughed.

'Well maybe one more thing, you will have to control yourself and not have sex on the first date.' Jane laughed.

'So not like when we first met then? I seem to remember we had sex within the first hour or so.'

They both giggled.

With their work done they headed for the pub. As the weather was good Jane had chosen a pub with a nice garden. They could enjoy a leisurely lunch outdoors.

'Why did you insist on my keeping the butt plug in, when we're out in public?'

'It is making your ass more accessable when I fuck it later, and unless you are planning on flashing your ass, no one will know it is there. How does it feel?'

'I am getting used to it, but it does feel naughty walking around amongst people who have no idea of what we are planning.'

The girls were sitting in the garden. They looked very good together and drew many an admiring glance from the other customers.

Jane wore a t shirt that was tight enough to show off her 34c breasts, and a pair of skimpy shorts that showcased her long legs to their full advantage.

She sashayed her hips as she walked and the tight material highlighted her sexy posterior. Pam wore a short brightly coloured sun dress and she looked fresh and vibrant.

Her newly found confidence gave her an inoccent but mischeviously sexy look, with just a hint of a tigress beneath the suface.

'Jane it has been a fabulous weekend. Thank you for last night, and especially thank you for taking the time to try and find someone for me to meet. You are such a lovely person.'

Jane smiled warmly.

'Remember take your time, enjoy the experiences, and you will be fine. Anyway your education continues when we get back to your place. There are two strap on cocks waiting for you.'

Pam was sipping her drink and spluttered. Blushing. she felt incedibly nervous, but also excited and sexy. Jane held Pam's hand.

'You have become sexier, and much more confident. Now I want to fuck you and give you a taste for toys that will add another dimension to your sex life. That reminds me I want to see what you do with your vibrator.'

'Keep your voice down, the people on the next table keep looking at us. I am sure they are trying to listen to our conversation. I think they know you are talking about sex.'

'Well, the fact you're blushing, and squirming in your seat is a dead giveaway. Do you have a wet patch darling?'

'Yes. You know the effect you have on me.'

'Do you want to go Pam?'

'Yes. Please take me to sexual heaven.'

They both giggled, and left arm in arm.

As they reached the car, Jane held Pam and gave her a deep kiss. Pam responded enthusiastically, and their tongues were quickly exploring each other.

'Oh Jane I am so horny.'

'Your place is only 20 minutes away.'

Getting in the car they sped off. They went straight to Pam's bedroom. Jane held her lover by the waist, and looking into her eyes whispered.

'I want us to undress each other while we kiss.'

As they kissed passionately. Jane slipped the straps from Pam's dress over and down her shoulders kissing her neck and gently biting. Pam shivered, moaning softly she pulled the bottom of Jane's t shirt up.

Jane raised her arms to assist her. Pam wiggled her hips and her dress fell to the floor. She undid Jane's shorts pulling them down. Jane kicked them aside.

She was wearing a black satin thong, and she looked amazingly sexy and very erotic. Pam gazed longingly at her friends body, and for a few moments she was completely memerised.

A gentle bite on her nipple brought her back to the present, focusing on how she was going to be fucked. Jane slipped Pam's panties off.

'Show me wat you do with your vibrator.'

Pam removed it from the bedside table.

'Pleasure yourself for me.'

Pam was incredibly turned on, and started to show Jane how she had been acheiving her recent orgasms. Rubbing her toy up and down her pussy lips, she soon inserted it inside herself.

Knowing she was masturbating whist being watched was an incredible turn on. She looked hungrily at Jane, and rotated her hips to meet the pulsing vibrator that was sending messages to her nerve endings.

Jane kissed Pam and gently pushed her on the bed. Taking the vibrator she put it on the lowest setting.

'Just keep excited I don't want you to cum yet.'

She turned away and strapped on her 6inch girl cock. When Pam looked up and saw Jane approaching with the dildo her eyes grew wide and she gasped.