Adventures of a Sales Executive Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had never been fucked that way before. Jane took the vibrator from Pam who had insered it again. She happily noticed it was slick with her juices.

'Lay on your tummy darling.'

Pam did as she was told. Jane started kissing the back of her neck and shoulders. She gently licked and bit her way down her lovers body. She left a wet trail down her spine. Pam shuddered.

When Jane reached her buttocks, she repeated her actions when she had inserted the butt plug. Biting and licking all over her ass. Pam was moaning softly.

As Jane removed the butt plug Pam groaned with disappointment. Jane noticed with satisfaction that Pam's puckered hole was now a larger circular shape.

Inserting the wet vibrator, setting a medium speed, she slowly started fucking Pam. Rotating the toy to stretch and enlarge her secret entrance. When she felt Pam was wet enough, she took the vibrator out.

She fairly easily slipped two fingers into her ass. Gebtly fucking and rotating her fingers, she decided Pam was ready to take the oiled strap on.

'Ok Pam I am going to fuck you now and take your virgin ass.'

Pam gasped. She felt so horny, wanting to let Jane do anything to her, at the same time worrying how much it was going to hurt.

'On your knees, and move to the edge of the bed for me.'

Jane stood on the floor at the foot of the bed. Rubbing her girl cock around the entrance she gently eased herself in. Feeling her tense, she called out.

'Try and relax babe, you're going to enjoy this once I get inside you. I only have about two inches in you, so I am going to push again. Are you ok with that?'

'Yes. I trust you lover.'

Jane thrust her hips forward taking the dildo deeper. Pam cried out.

'Relax honey I am going to stop for a minute to let you get used to it. We have got about another two inches to go, then you will be truly filled.'

'Oh it feels enormouse. I'm not sure I can take any more.'

'You know I'm not trying to hurt you, but I can assure you any pain you feel will be well worth it darling. Let me know when you are ready for a final push. Then you will have the pleasure of your ass being fucked and getting a good orgasm.'

'Ok try for a little more.'

Jane thrust her hips driving her girly cock in all the way. Pam yelped and felt tears stinging her eyes.

'Ok bottom out, relax again, get used to the feel of it. Tell me when you're ready and I will start to fuck you.'

'Oh I feel so full. Is it all in?'

'Yes going to be all good fom now on.'

'Do it. I love you.'

She started to slowly fuck her lover. She held Pam's hips, and guided her to meet her thrusts. Very soon the noises Pam was making were moans and groans of pleasure.

'How does it feel?'

'Uh, oh, yes, good uh.'

On the next outward thrust, Jane almost took her girl cock all the way out before SLAMMING all the way in. Pam cried out with the force of it. Jane felt her pussy mashing into Pam's body.

Pam was panting, she was really into it now. Feeling Jane's cock spearing her so forcefully was a huge turn on for her. Jane kept fucking hard.

Allmost leaving her ass then RAMMING back in. She knew Pam was close, so on the next forward thrust she leaned over and took Pam's clit between her fingers rolling and pinching it.

'Oh fuckkkkk yessss.'

Pam shuddered. Her body spasmed, as wave after wave of her orgasm washed over her. She fell face down on the bed in a complete daze. Jane went with her keeping the strap on inside Pam.

She lay on top, kissing her neck and face gently to calm her. She could feel Pam's bottom spasms so she kept fucking slowly to let her ride out her climax, until she knew the girl was spent.

Undoing the straps she put the toy to one side and lay next to Pam who was completely out of it. Jane pulled her in for a cuddle; tucking strands of her hair behind her ear she kissed her tenderly.

'There there. You are ok now darling. How was it?'

Pam roused herself.

'Oh Jane I have never experienced anything like it. I never thought it would be that good. I came so hard my ass went into a spasm When you rubbed my clit it was awsome.

I can't believe how much juice I gushed. You ar the best lover a girl could ever have.'

Pam's emotions got the better of her and she started crying.

'Oh sorry, sob, it was, sob, too much sob, please don't ever leave me sob.'

'Hush now baby, not going to leave you. Never reduced anyone to tears after a fuck.'

Pam giggled. Jane wiped her tears away.

'That was so fucking hot. I am so close to cumming. Ramming the srappy and my pussy into you had me sooo wet, it wouldn't take much to finish me off.

I was going to ask if I could sit on your face, but I think I will let you rest.'

'I am ok now, of course you can, darling can't leave you in a state now can we?'

She lay on her back, and motioned Jane to straddle her. Jane squatted on her face and slowly lowered herself to Pam's waiting lips. She ground her pussy onto her mouth.

Pam was eager to repay her for the pleasure she had recived. She started to tongue the hot wet cunt on offer. She flicked her tongue overJane's extended clit.

The effect it had was clear. Jane gasped and shuddered. Knowing how close she was Pam sucked her clit into her mouth licking and nibbling it. Jane's head rolled back.

She surrendered to the sensations in her pussy,and she came with a shuddering orgasm. Pam lapped up her lovers juices, trying to capture all of it.

The pair lay side by side holding each other. First Pam fell asleep then Jane. After a couple of hours, they woke and showered.

'How is that gorgeous ass? Does it hurt much?'

'Just a litttle, but you were right it was worth it.'

Jane grinned.

'Are you ready for round two?'

'Are you going to fuck my ass again so soon?'

'No silly, pussy is on the menu.'

Jane located the larger dildo, it was also thicker. As she greased it with the lubricant Pam watched her. She was getting a tingling in her pussy imagining being fucked by that monster cock.

Kneeling on the bed she looked over her shoulder wiggled her ass and said.

'Come and get me sexy lover.'

'No Pam I want us to watch each other. Looking at you as you cum is so hot.'

'Pam was totally aroused by Janes forceful manner when she took control. She lay on her back. Jane grabbed her legs, lifting them, she placed them on her shoulders thoroughly exposing Pam's sex.

Rubbing the slick girly cock around Pam's wet cunt lips she gently slid in. Pam was so excited watching Jane's masterly control of her and being at her mercy.

'Same as before I am going to push in, let you adjust then thrust untill you take it all.'

Pam gasped breathlessly, and nodded. Watching the cock being swallowed by her hungry cunt, she was so aroused by this erotic image, she instantly had a small climax.

Jane watched Pam as she squirmed beneath her. Taking note of her arousal she thrust her hips taking her cock deep into Pam's pussy.

Jane was pleased to see Pam take nearly all of the strappy, and was writhing around in a sexual stupour. She started to fuck hard and fast drilling the dido all the way in.

Pam's pussy lips were clamped on to the phallus that was giving her so much pleasure. As had done previosly, she almost pulled out then RAMMED it fully home.

She did this several times in quick succession, causing Pam to cry out with pleasure. Jane was pleased to see Pam thrusting her hips to meet her girly cock.

Each thrust caused Pam's body to shudder with the impact, and her tits swung wildly. Pam threw her head back as she was mercilessly pounded. She felt her body spasm as she squirted. Losing control she climaxed again and again.

She lost count after her third cum and was conscious of soaking the sheets. Jane whatched as she fucked. She saw her girly goo running out of Pam and down to her ass cheeks.

The site of Pam in the throes of her powerful orgasms plus the constant friction of her pussy slamming into Pam sent her over the edge and she gave in to a shuddering climax.

They lay together recovering. Pam took a little longer as she had almost passed out with the intensity of her orgasmic thrashings. After a whie and when Pam had fully recovered.

'Jane, can I ask you a question?'

'Of course darling. Why are you blushing?'

'Can I fuck you with the strap on please?'

'Jane laughed softly, pleased with her protègè.

'She really has come a long way in a short time.' she thought.

'Of course you can silly girl. I am leaving them with you. They are yours now so put them to good use.'

Pam was overwhelmed.

'I am amazed at you darling. You keep giving me wonderful surprises. I can't wait to try it out, especially on you.'

'Make it a good one then. For your first ever, I expect to be well and truly fucked.'

Jane helped Pam with the straps, explaining to her how to get comfortable. They put a little lube on, but the girl cock was still slick with Pam's juices.

'Can we do it the same way you took me with your legs over my shoulders?'

'Of course. Whatever you like. I am getting wet just looking at you with that huge erection, so sexy.'

Pam rubbed her cock up and down Jane's pussy and tapped it a couple of times. Jane moaned softly, she was really turned on by the prospect of receiving Pam's first fuck with her new toy.

Pam thrust hard, and the girly cock went in smoothly almost all of the way.

'Oh you greedy girl, you almost took it all on my first thrust.'

'Fuck me hard lover.'

Pam was so excited. She was enjoying the feeling of power and dominance over her sensual goddess, who was now under her control. She quickly found the best way to work the strap on.

She copied Jane's earlier performance, almost taking her girly cock out, then slamming back in. She was soon pounding hard, burying deep into her willing partners wet cunt.

With each forward thrust her pussy ground into Jane, turning her on. She fucked her in a frenzy of lust, and sexual awakening. Seeing the effect she was having on Jane who was writhing and moaning beneath her.

'Cum really hard for me. I want all of your juices.'

'Oh I'm so close. Fuck me harder.'

Pam increased her pace, but she was so turned on, she was ready to cum again.'

Jane new what Pam was experiencing. She gasped.

'Yesss. Sooo god. Fuck me, make me cum. Let's cum together darling lover.'

That was it for Pam. She exploded screaming out with pleasure, which triggered Jane's orgasm. Both girls experienced powerful climaxes. They lay together cuddling enjoying the feeling of having truly satisfied each other.

'Jane, that was mind blowing, why haven't we done that before? It was more than wonderful.'

'With everything you have experienced this weekend, I felt this was the icing on the cake, and now was the right time for you to get to know your new friend.'

They giggled together.

'So, how do you feel about everything?'

'I have loved every experience you have given me. I am much more confident now, and looking forward to seeing what the future holds.'

'I am sure you are going to meet some new girls really quickly. Make sure you pick the right one.'

'Yes I will interrogate them, beating them into submission by hitting them on the head with my huge strap on.'

'Pam, that is not what it is for.'

They both laughed out loud.

'All good then. Now let's shower together. I must get a move on, an early start for me tomorrow.'

In the shower they soaped each other, and fingered their parrtner, both enjoying orgasms.

They stood in the hallway to say their goodbyes.

'Do let me know if Alison calls. I want to know what response you get from the ads and the internet. You could be in for a busy week.'

They both giggled.

'I don't feel quite so bad about you leaving, as you have done so much for me. I am feeling both nervous and excited. Knowing you're only a telephone call away if I need help or advice is a great comfort.'

They both kissed deeply as lovers do. Then Jane departed. Pam went into her living room wondering what the week ahead had in store.

Girlhoney

THE END