Adventures of a Scat Slut Pt. 02

Story Info
Tasha comes to visit and we get dirty.
2.7k words
4.88
4.4k
7

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/03/2024
Created 05/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few weeks later, I was sitting in my tub, most of my body covered in shit, my shit, that I had just spread all over myself. Tasha was supposed to have joined me, but she had to cancel at the last minute. So I resorted to a solo session, treating myself to a leisurely shit bath, pampering myself with my greatest fetish obsession. Tasha and I had scatted together in this bathtub a few times already, and once on the floor when she brought an old shower curtain with her. I have been trying to get Dr. Cramer to come up here and scat with me, too, maybe all three of us together, but no success there yet. Sometimes I felt he was trying to avoid me, but I couldn't figure out why. I would let him do anything he wanted to me, piss all over me, shit on me and in my mouth, cover me totally and fuck me everywhere if he wished, I would welcome all of it. I told him that, too, about as bluntly as I could.

Once I came down to the office after he had arrived but before Tasha did, after putting shit on my lips like lipstick. I'd spent quite a bit of time rubbing my finger in the log I had just made and applying it to my lips, trying to make it look just like a dark-brown shade of lip-gloss. It took so long because I kept licking it off to taste it and had to start all over again; finally, I just put a big piece in my mouth to suck on until I finished. I thought this makeup innovation might be just surprising and out-of-the-ordinary enough to capture his attention, get his juices flowing and excited for me. I'd done a pretty good job, I thought, and went downstairs to the office.

I found Dr. Cramer standing by his desk sipping some coffee, and I went up very near to him and said "Good Morning," waiting for his reaction. He returned the greeting, looking at my lips the whole time but walked away. Talk about feeling insulted! I was about to say something, something that expressed my anger, but he turned around suddenly and said, "Is that what I think it is on your lips?"

My anger dissipated instantly and I replied, "Do you like it, Dr. Cramer? I put it on just for you." Other people might think that remark was a huge insult, comparing him to shit, but I know you would never think that, you would know exactly how to interpret that remark as it was meant. And, of course, so did he. In a heartbeat he kissed me, sucking my lips into his mouth, licking them with his tongue until all the shit was gone. That was more fucking like it! I told him we could share the rest of the log upstairs, if he wanted, I hadn't flushed it away yet, and reiterated again he could do whatever else he so desired with me, the filthier and nastier the better, but to my great disappointment, he declined my offer, saying he needed to go to the hospital momentarily. Would my wishes ever be fulfilled with this man?

Because I thought Tasha, who is Dr. Cramer's nurse in case you've forgotten, would be joining me, I'd done some preparing to assure I'd have lots of shit to contribute to our play. You can imagine since all of that was for just me now how much I was covered. There was a thick coating from my neck to my knees as well as all over my ass and back up inside it, too. It felt so creamy and I couldn't stop smearing it on myself. I made a fist with my hands and the dark-brown pasty ooze squished through my fingers. I waited a bit to rub it all over my face and hair, letting my imagination go a little wild first, and then I started, slow at the beginning and then all over with both hands and finally in my mouth. I rubbed my pussy on exactly the right spot, my God Spot, I call it, because whenever I touch myself there I can't help moaning "Oh, my God!" over and over until I come.

Tasha was the first person I scatted with other than myself, and that happened not too many days after the toilet episode I told you about last time. Back then, since time was again short, Dr. Cramer had assured Tasha that they would have a scat session later. I was hoping that would be in the office and I could participate, but by 5 p.m. the office was closed and empty. A few days later I got Tasha to agree to come to my apartment after office hours. I ordered some takeout and while we ate, I asked her whether she and Dr. Cramer scatted that night, and she said yes.

"We went to his house," she said. "He lives on a farm in the country with his wife Alexa, who is a veterinarian, and an adopted brother of hers named Ches."

"Well, go on," I said. "Tell me what happened."

"He has a special section in the barn that's like a fancy converted bathroom/sauna, specially designed with scatting in mind: a large shower area, two bathtubs, a hot tub, sinks, heating for the wintertime, very elaborate, very nice. They host scat parties there all the time. That's where we went, and in a little while Alexa joined us."

"Ches, too?" I asked. "That's an unusual name."

"No, he wasn't home or he might have. He's Native American."

"I'm guessing Dr. Cramer is in his mid-thirties."

"He's 36, his wife is 32, Ches 26."

"And they all scat together?"

"Like you wouldn't fucking believe. Anyone who scats with them, or I should say they allow to scat with them, had better be in love with shit and not be able to get enough of it."

"And that's you?"

"To a T." Tasha smiled while saying this, proud and not afraid to admit it.

A light bulb went off in my head. "And he doesn't think that would be me. That's why he never asked me along, why he's so reticent around me."

"You're very young, Rita, and thus inexperienced, or so his brain must be telling him."

"Well, I'm happy you're here, Tasha, so I can show you my mettle and just what I'm made of. And maybe you could put the bug in his ear."

She grinned and joked, "Talk is cheap, Rita. When are you going to put your shit where your mouth is?" It was a bit corny, but got the ball rolling.

"Right now," I replied. "Let's go. I think you're really going to like the bathtub in here." We got up from the kitchen table and went into the bathroom. She was impressed with my antique beauty on its four lion's paws, and noted, too, that it looked bigger than modern tubs.

"That's what I thought the first time I saw it," I said. "And it's true, it feels wider and longer, even deeper." We were busy taking our clothes off and were soon naked.

"Lie down in the tub," Tasha told me. "Let's start by my getting you nice and wet. Is the stopper in?"

I lay on my back and she stepped in at my feet. I had peed on myself numerous times during my solo scat sessions and had participated in a drunken pissing episode at a late-night pool party once where several guys peed on us girls before fucking us, so what I was about to experience was nothing new. She rubbed her pussy and soon a stream of piss spurted out and over my body. It was warm and rained down on me relentlessly. She peed all over my belly and tits and then moved to my face. I opened my mouth and her liquid filled it up. It dribbled out on my cheeks and down my neck. She then drenched my hair. Because of the stopper a good-sized puddle had formed under me. When she finally finished she knelt down at my feet, bent over my body, and started licking me. She licked my pussy and then my tits, her face now as drenched as mine.

"Slosh that piss all over yourself, drink some of it," she commanded me. I slid up a bit higher and scooped some up in my hands and dribbled it over my mouth, swallowing it. She helped me with a few more handfuls and then cupped some handfuls into her own mouth. Once she spit a whole mouthful onto my face.

When we had our fill playing in the piss, she stood and put one leg out of the tub while keeping the other one in next to me. Her being able to keep one leg in the tub like that with room to spare was a further indication of the tub's larger than usual dimensions. She sat down on the edge and hung her ass over it by my face. I stretched up and kissed her ass, tonguing her ass crack. She reached back with her hands and spread her cheeks apart so I could lick her asshole. I licked all around her rosebud, sticking my tongue through her sphincter as far as I could. This wasn't a first for me, either. A boy asked me to rim him once while sitting on the end of a dock at a lake, me in the water; fortunately the lake was only about five-feet deep there and I could stand. We both enjoyed it immensely, and he came in my mouth. Scatting would not have figured into the picture yet for me.

"Ready?" I heard her say. And then I saw it, the tip of a turd peeking out of her shithole, growing larger by the millisecond. We never even talked about this, so I assumed with my trying to make an impression with my scat prowess I would just be taking it in my mouth and thought that's what Tasha assumed, too, so in my mouth was where it went. This, finally, was something new for me. Putting my own shit in my mouth, no; somebody else's, definitely yes. I didn't expect it to taste much different from my own, and it didn't; it was bitter like mine and very earthy, sort of a slick dryness that's hard to explain. The only thing I had worried a little about was if it was like diarrhea and terribly watery, would I be able to handle that, but that wasn't the case. Her turd was solid and slid between my lips onto my tongue beautifully; what didn't fit in my mouth fell onto my cheek. A few seconds later she shit again, this time on my tits. The smell, likewise, was very similar to my own. I couldn't wait to start spreading it on my tits, wanted to bury them in her shit, even as that first log protruded from my mouth.

Tasha reached back and took the log out of my mouth, broke it in half, and put it right in her mouth to suck on. She held it like she was eating a hot dog only sucked it instead of biting it. She did it sloppily, getting the juices of it all over her lips and chin and half her face; it looked super sexy. Then she took it and wiped it on her ass covering both cheeks as well as deep in her ass crack. She took great pleasure in this and didn't skimp on any of it. It wasn't long before I was helping her spread it all over her ass and partway up her back. She turned to lift her foot that was on the floor back into the tub again, her dirty hand in my hair to keep her balance.

With her back to me she squatted down over my pussy and defecated once again. "I thought I had more in there," she said smiling, "and was wondering if you would have to coax it out with your tongue."

"You should have waited," I told her. "I would have done that happily."

"Terrific!" she bellowed as she moved her filthy ass up to my face. "Tongue-fuck my asshole now, see if there's even more." I pulled her ass onto my face and greedily licked through her crack; I could feel my face becoming slathered in shit and circled it all around to make sure it would get totally covered. I love my face coated in shit like a mud-mask beauty treatment; I even think it's beneficial in that regard, though I'm probably biased. My tongue found her asshole and slid right in, thanks to all that creamy shit. My entire tongue was up her ass and I wished it was about six inches longer. She strained and I probed, but it looked as if she had given all she had.

As I ate her ass out she smeared the shit she deposited on my pussy all over it and on my thighs and belly. She opened my legs and spread the shit down to my knees, but mostly all around my pussy and asshole and then inside. When she realized she wasn't going to shit anymore, she moved up a bit farther and stretched out on me in a 69. She tongued my pussy, wiping her face in her shit, her tongue penetrating deep inside. She somehow managed to put a finger in my ass and soon I felt the urge to defecate. I told her that and she pulled one of my legs up in the air and back slightly exposing my crotch; she put her mouth to my asshole and told me to push. I did and I could feel my shit flow out of me, despite the force of gravity working against me, and into her mouth. When her mouth filled she caught some of the rest in her hand under me, but otherwise just smashed her face into whatever was cascading out of me all over her face. She was moaning and seemed to be on another sphere somewhere, completely enraptured with her actions. I watched her, engrossed in my own pleasures as I continued to wipe her shit all over my tits and face.

I stopped shitting and Tasha got off and turned to face me, straddling my body again. Her mouth was filled with my shit, her face almost totally buried in it. She also had some in her hand and this she commenced to wipe on her own tits and midsection and pussy. Her fingers massaged all around her pussy, hard, even inside which caused her to moan in ecstasy. She finally collapsed onto me and put her mouth to mine to share my shit that filled it. We kissed, and when she realized I wasn't going to retreat or hesitate, we both went crazy with each other, our mouths opening wide passing the shit back and forth, dribbling it all over each other's face, our hands spreading it in our hair and anywhere we could touch. I took a big gob and mushed it on her tits and then sucked them.

She crawled up on me until her pussy was over my face and I ate her pussy, tonguing her until she came and then making her come again. She pissed on my face after coming the second time, which made us both laugh wildly. I got out from under her and pissed on her face as well, mine a whole lot bigger drenching since it was my first time going. She drank mouthfuls of it and tried dribbling the rest on me. There seemed to be no limits to what we would do to each other, wiping fistfuls of shit in each other's mouth, stuffing it in each other's pussy, sitting on each other's face licking our assholes. It was incredible. My first scatting partner and I couldn't ask for anything more. Tasha was my kind of girl!

After we showered and cleaned the tub, while drinking rum and coke, I said to her, "I hope you were satisfied with me and I passed muster. Enough to please Philip?"

She smiled and replied, "Yeah, baby, enough to please everyone I've ever known, including him. I'll be sure to let him know. But that's just my word; he'll want more than that. You should take the initiative yourself. I know you've told him what you'd do, but you've got to show him, like you just did with me."

She was right, of course.