A Special Kind of Love Pt. 01

Story Info
Katie is aroused by her mother's body odour.
8k words
4.7
18k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

Whilst this first part of the story does not contain any reference to scat play it is the intention of the author to include extreme scat play in subsequent parts. If this is not your thing then you may wish not to continue reading. The choice is yours, you have been warned.

The traffic was heavy on her drive home from work but this was usual for the time of day. It was late afternoon on a Friday and Katie was looking forward to her weekend. She was, however, concerned as to what state of mind she would find her mother in.

Katie's mum came out about six years ago when Katie had just entered her teens. A difficult time for teenager even without discovering that your mother is gay. Her mum, Lucy, suddenly announced that she had been having an affair with another woman for the best part of twelve months and that she wanted a divorce. Dad was devastated as you would expect but agreed to his wife's request. She was grateful and was finally able to free herself from a man she never really loved and most importantly, free herself from sex she never enjoyed. She had felt obliged to give her husband the sex he wanted and needed, she did after all marry him. It wasn't his fault she couldn't admit to her true sexuality when she was younger. The relief was palpable now though, knowing that she wouldn't have to be violated by his penis any longer. She could now live with someone she truly loved and enjoy the sex she truly craved.

Lucy often reflected on how she found herself in such an intolerable marriage to a MAN! She knew it was her own fault, doing what her parents expected of her and not following her own feelings. She knew her parents would find it difficult to accept if she had announced to them that she was a lesbian. The easier way out was to find a boyfriend, get married and have a family. She thought that she would change, that her sexuality would change to accept her husband. It never did of course and she spent years or torment regretting her foolishness.

Now she was finally free to live with the woman she loved. The champagne flowed when the divorce finally came through and Lucy and her new partner Julie made love for what seemed like all night long before finally sleeping in each others arms.

That seemed a lifetime ago now, Julie had broken off their relationship and it was now the turn of Katie's mum to be devasted and devastated she was. Devastated beyond words.

Katie had been living with her father for the entire time of her mum's new life. When that all ended Katie's parents, who were still on amicable terms and did actually still have a friendship, discussed and agreed a way forward.

Dad left the former marital home to start a new life and mum moved back home with her daughter. The problem was that now Katie was left alone to pick up the pieces of a distraught mother who had become inconsolable.

Katie pulled up onto the drive after her journey home from work on that Friday afternoon. She sat in her car for a few minutes to prepare herself for her mother who was finding it difficult, if not impossible to cope with the loss of her girlfriend. Katie had thought the worst was over and that her mum was finally starting to accept that Julie had left her but this last week had been hell.

Katie turned off the cars ignition, deciding not to drive out again to find more relaxed surroundings. She mumbled "here goes" to herself and opened the door of the car.

When Katie entered the house her heart sank yet again. On walking into the lounge she saw her mum curled up on the sofa, still in her night clothes. She peered through the kitchen door and the breakfast dishes were still where she left them before going to work, they hadn't been washed. The evening meal was no where in sight neither was there any evidence that her mum had eaten during the day. Katie was, by now, getting extremely concerned for her mum's mental health.

She walked into the lounge to speak to her and try to console her yet again. The first thing to hit her was the stale smell in the air. Katie sat on the sofa next to mum and immediately realised where the smell was coming from."Mum, you haven't washed again today have you? You must have a shower, you can't go on like this."

"What's the point?" Came the reply. "No one loves me anymore and no will want me anymore." Tears started running down her face again.

Katie could tell from the redness of her mother's eyes that she had probably been crying most of the day...again.

"Don't be silly mum, I love you." Katie said trying to reassure her mum. Her mother just rejected the statement. "Not like Julie used to!" The reply was short, sharp and hurtful.

Katie didn't grace it with a response. "I'll go and cook some dinner, we can talk when you have eaten. She was about to make her way into the kitchen when she realised her mum's body odour was having an effect on her that she couldn't understand.

Katie knew she was different, she was a young woman struggling herself to understand and come to terms with her own sexuality. Trying to cope with all of this as well as her mother's state of mind was taking it's toll.

Katie was a lesbian just like her mother and it was a huge relief to her when her mother 'came out' to family and friends. Her sexual attraction to other women was not what was making life difficult for her now though.

Her mother announcing that she was a lesbian gave Katie the courage to do the same a few years later. That seemed a distant memory to her now. Her mum was fully supportive of her at the time, however, her dad struggled with it for a few months before finally accepting it. Katie could understand how difficult it must have been for her father. To find out both his wife and daughter were lesbian must have been a massive jolt to his masculinity, was he really that much of a poor husband and father? Katie felt for him and she made an extra effort to connect with him as a daughter to try to make him feel more worthwhile.

No, it wasn't that part of her sexuality she was now struggling with. 'Coming out' was nothing compared to the secret she had been hiding for years. Katie was struggling to understand why she became sexualy aroused by her own excrement, even simply going to the toilet turned her on. She thought there was something wrong with her but was too embarrassed to talk to anyone about it, even her doctor.

As if that wasn't bad enough, here she was now feeling a sexual arousal coming over her from, of all things, her mum's body odour! She felt absolute despair and confusion but still had the strength of mind to shut all of her problems out and concentrate on looking after her mother. She stood up and made her way to the kitchen to prepare dinner, do some cleaning and wash up the breakfast dishes.

Katie prepared the evening meal and while it was cooking she done some housework. She was cross with her mother for not making any attempt to do it while she was at work. One little success was in actually getting her mum to sit at the dining room table to eat. They sat across from each other but barely spoke a word during their meal. As they ate the smell from her mum's perspiring arm pits wafted across the table unsettling Katie. 'Fuck, what's wrong with me,' she kept thinking to herself. She could feel her vagina moistening in preparation for sex. 'NO! NO! NO! This shouldn't be happening,' she told herself. Feeling sexual arousal when going to the toilet was bad enough but now this!

She crossed her legs, wiggled her bum on the chair uncomfortably but nothing she could do would stop the feeling of arousal flooding her body. 'Shit!' She said silently to herself as her nipples started to tingle and harden. "Are you alright dear?" Asked Lucy, breaking the silence. "Yes mum, I'm fine, why?" Katie replied through gritted teeth. She didn't like lying to her mum. "You are fidgeting Katie, stop it!" Her mum often talk to her as though she was still her little girl.

"Sorry mum, if you've finished I'll clear the table." Katie couldn't wait to move away from her mum and breathe in some fresher air. "Thank you dear, you are a good girl."

Katie stood up, cleared everything from the table and done yet more washing up. Mum made no attempt to help her and just slouched on the sofa as she had been doing all day. Katie didn't mind this time, at least it gave her chance calm herself down. She relaxed more when her body returned to normal and the urge to shove her hand inside her knickers had subsided. The trouble was, she now wanted to go back into the lounge and have a serious conversation about her mother's depressive state of mind. She took a deep breath and thought to herself, 'here goes'......for a second time that evening.

Katie returned to the room her mum was in and sat on the sofa next to her. "Mum, go and have a shower to freshen up. It will make you feel better."

"You think I stink then do yer?"

"No mum! Of course not!" Katie lied. "It's just that it will cheer you up and make you feel better. Come on, let me help you." Katie held her mum's arm to help her up. "Get your hands off of me, I don't need a fucking shower!"

"Mum! Please, I'm trying to help you, I love you and I don't like seeing you like this."

"You don't love me like Julie used to!" Her mum retorted. "Please mum, come on, I'm trying to help, you'll find another girlfriend soon. Look, I tell you what, let me help you to get in the shower and then we'll look at some online dating sites together, how about that?"

Katie felt quite pleased with herself for suggesting something which sounded really sensible to her. She was not expecting the response she received. "I ain't looking at your stupid fucking dating sites 'cos I won't find anyone like Julie on ones you look at and I've already told you I don't need a fucking shower so why the fuck don't you leave me alone!!!"

'Wow! Thought Katie, she was taken aback and realised that she might need some professional help to sort out her mum. She didn't know what her mum meant by 'the dating sites I look at.' Katie was still determined to continue trying to help her mum though, if nothing else she felt it her duty to. Her mum had looked after her all these years and now mum needed help. Katie didn't want to let her down.

The problem was her mum wouldn't take a shower and her body odour was really starting to arouse sexual feelings within Katie again, sexual feelings that she didn't understand and couldn't cope with. Her mind was being clouded, her pussy was moistening and her nipples had hardened and started tingling, they were crying out for attention. "Mum please, I'm sure we can find the right dating site if we keep looking."

"How many times do I have to tell you? I won't find anyone like Julie on one of those stupid dating sites!"

Katie despaired but maybe some progress she thought? At least her mum hadn't used the 'f' word this time!" Katie was desperately grasping at any sign of progress. "Alright, mum I'll forget the dating sites for now, maybe we can go to a lesbian bar to meet someone. Don't forget, I'm on the look out as well!"

That at least brought a smile to Katie's mums face, which in turn brought a smile to Katie's face. Katie then placed her hand on her mum's leg, not meant to be sexual, just reassuring but Katie wasn't expecting the surge of energy through her whole body which resulted from nothing more than a perfectly innocent action.

Katie's hand had touched bare skin. Her mum's dressing gown had opened slightly and her nightshirt had risen, albeit only slightly to just above her knee. Mum, hadn't responded in any way. She regarded it as nothing more than it's intended act of affection and reassurance from her daughter. Katie's hormones though had gone into overdrive! She was a young woman desperate for a relationship of her own, whose sexual desires remained unfulfilled. To make matters worse, the smell from her mother's unwashed body, particularly her armpits was driving Katie into some kind of sexual frenzy.

For reasons not even Katie herself could understand, she started sliding her hand higher up her mother's leg and under her nightshirt. She was oblivious to what she was doing, the naked flesh of her mother's leg just felt so beautiful and inviting. Her hand had almost reached her mother's crotch when it's motion was only stopped by her mum screaming out. "KATIE! What are you doing!"

A startled Katie withdrew her hand immediately and her face turned bright red when she finally realised where her hand was. She was too shocked to speak and just stared vacantly into her mum's eyes. Mum wasn't lost for words though.

"What the fuck are you doing? Are you coming on to me? I'm your mother for Christ's sake." As if that wasn't enough for Katie to take her mum's next words tore into her daughter like a stake through the heart. "You're disgusting, get out of my sight."

Katie's eyes welled up and tears began to run. Without saying anything she got up and ran out of the room and went upstairs to her bedroom. She laid on her bed sobbing her eyes out. Mum was equally in shock, she knew by her daughters reaction that she was indeed coming on to her. Her mind tried processing the fact that her own daughter had just made a sexual move towards her. She felt a little guilty that she shouted at her the way she did and started reflecting on what just happened. The hand on her leg which was as close to her sex as it could have been without actually touching it did, in all honesty, feel rather good.

She's 19 years old Lucy thought to herself, at least she's old enough for sex but.....it would be incest. She suddenly realised what she was thinking, 'for fucks sake she's my daughter, come on, pull yourself together woman!' Lucy tried blocking incestuos thoughts from her mind but they kept returning. As far as she knew her daughter had never had a boyfriend or a girlfriend, or at least not the sort of girlfriend she knew her daughter wanted.

If nothing else all this had snapped Lucy out of her 'feeling sorry for herself state' but that this was now replaced by far more darker thoughts. A good half hour had passed and Katie had still not come out of her room. Lucy tentatively made her way upstairs with the intention of consoling her daughter who, she thought, was almost certainly distressed by now. As she walked slowly up the stairs she still had no idea what she was going to do. She knew she shouldn't be going to see her yet, she knew incestuos thoughts were still racing through her mind but she carried on up the stairs regardless.

Lucy knocked on her daughter's bedroom door but received no reply so she tentatively opened it. Katie was lying on her bed, on her side and with knees bent up tightly to her chest in the fetal position. She didn't stir as her mum walked into the room and crouched down beside the bed. "I'm sorry darling, I didn't mean to upset you." She said gently but again received no response.

Katie hadn't changed since coming home from work, she was still wearing a white blouse, black, knee length pencil skirt and a pair of 40 denier black tights. She dressed 'business like' and was proud of her job, starting out on what she hoped would be a promising career. The skirt had ridden up revealing some of her shapely thighs. Their beauty accentuated by the figure hugging properties of her tights.

Lucy breathed in sharply as she stared down at her 'little girl' who had now turned into this beautiful young woman. Lucy was well aware of the fact that if the young woman she was now looking at had been someone other than her daughter then she would have been sexually attracted to her enough for her to 'make a move for her'. But Katie WAS her daughter and she knew she should not be lusting after her. Lucy knew she should just leave her daughter's room, pull herself together, then talk to her later.

Lucy was not in a rational state of mind though. She had recently lost the girlfriend she loved and had not had sex since and Lucy had a very high sex drive that required constant managing. Then there was the realisation that her daughter had made a pass towards her less than an hour ago.

She knelt down on the floor beside her daughter's bed and placed her hand on Katie's knee, the roles had now reversed. "I'm sorry I shouted at you darling."

Katie didn't stir though and it wasn't until Lucy started moving her hand higher up her daughter's leg that she turned to face her mother. Now that they were face to face Lucy could see that her daughter had been crying, her eyes looked dreadful and her mascara had run down her face. Her mum repeated her words. "I'm sorry I shouted at you darling."

"You said I was disgusting, I was only trying to help you." Replied Katie and tears welled up in her eyes again before running down her cheeks, smudging her makeup even more.

Lucy couldn't find the words to say and simply started running her hand up her daughter's inner thigh, her intentions seemingly obvious. She stopped though and moved her hand back down a little way before returning to an upward motion again, then repeating. The constant stroking on her thigh made Katie swivel around in her bed, firstly to look at her mother more easily but second to make access for her mother easier. Katie's attention had now been well and truly focused. She didn't know what to say or think but she certainly had no intention of rebuffing her mother's advances, if in, fact that's what they were. Her mum was the first to speak. "How far would you have gone darling if I hadn't shouted at you?" Katie shrugged her shoulders and simply said. "Don't know." "Would you have gone this far?" Her mother replied sliding her hand right up under her daughter's skirt and wrapping it around her crotch. At least she did as best she could given the restrictive nature of Katie's relatively tight fitting skirt.

The swift and sudden action took Katie's breath away. She inhaled sharply and stared into her mother's eyes. "Well? Would you have touched me this far up? Asked mum. Katie nodded to confirm should would have done but remained silent. "Shall we take your skirt off? It's a little restrictive isn't it? Makes you look very sexy and attractive though darling."

Katie couldn't believe how much her mum had changed in the last hour. Gone was her depressive state and she had even turned the tables on her daughter and was openly making sexual advances to her. "Well sweetheart, shall we take it off and let mummy see your gorgeous sexy legs?" "Um, err, yeah okay." Katie stuttered out a reply. Mums hand was still gently massaging her between her legs and seemed in no rush to leave so Katie unbuttoned then unzipped her skirt. She raised her bum off the bed and started working her skirt down her legs. Only then did mum remove her hand from underneath it and help with it's removal.

When the skirt had been removed and discarded onto the floor mum stared at the beautiful legs in front of her. Still covered by her black tights for the entire length and with her tights covering her hips and up to her waist, Katie's legs looked beautiful. Mum's eyes were transfixed on them. "Katie luv, I didn't realise what a beautiful young woman you have grown into." Her hand returned to her daughters legs, stroking each one in turn. Katie laid there trying to take in what was actually happening. She had wanted this but now it seemed so surreal. "Shall we go to my room darling, the bed is bigger?" Said mum, now well and truly taking the lead role.

Katie was too lost for words, she just nodded yes, sat up and started to swing her legs over the side of the bed to stand up. Mum held out her hand which Katie readily accepted then led her daughter out of one bedroom and into another. Katie was under no illusion that she was going there for the purpose of sexual activity with her own mum! She started to feel a little apprehensive but there was no denying the fact that this deliberate act of seduction was turning her on to the point where she was noticeably moistening between her legs. As they walked Katie subconsciously breathed in the scent of her mum's body odour which, if anything was getting stronger by the second. Presumably, she concluded, because her mum was probably as nervous as she was.