Adventures of a Tennis Coach Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angel didn't appear negative about my opinions, but she whispered, ''Kinky ... how?''

''If I see Caroline again I want you in the cupboard, like the last time, watching me. And afterwards, I want to make love to you.''

''I'm not sure I can take the risk to hide in the cupboard.'' Angel looked as though this kink might be a step too far.

A week later, Caroline phoned and we arranged for me to call round to her house after the weekend. I sent a text to Angel saying I hoped she would be in the same room when I had sex with Caroline. I knew this wasn't a good way to treat any woman but I figured the eventual sex with Angel would be even better and I could teach her some sex techniques.

The day came and I sat in Caroline's kitchen. We had had a light sandwich lunch, Angel had been in and out of the kitchen. I figured that Angel had remained in earshot of our conversations, so when I said to Caroline, ''Let's go upstairs,'' I hoped Angel would do the same. I languidly kissed Caroline to give Angel time to hide.

In five minutes we were in Caroline's bedroom kissing each other. I let her undress me first, like the last time. The same glass cupboard door was slightly ajar, a gap of about an inch. As Caroline knelt in front of me, she sucked and caressed my cock for a few minutes. My 7 inches and heavy balls seemed to please her as she worked me to near eruption. I decided to blindfold Caroline with a T-shirt, and then said, ''Lie flat on the bed, face down.'' She did as she was told. I stretched her hands above her head and commanded her to keep them there, otherwise I'd spank her bottom. ''I have a fantasy,'' I said. ''Imagine, Caroline, there's someone else in the room. Three of us. And we're going to play with you until you come. I'll tell you what's happening to make it real.''

''Oh yes. I love fantasy. A threesome.'' Caroline wriggled her bum as I pulled her fair hair and lightly scratched down her back. I carried on the fantasy, caressing her, kissing her, whispering imaginations of who the other person might be. She murmured, ''Is it a man or woman?''

''I won't tell you.'' In my experience, many women like to fantasise about being controlled. In other words, I tell them what they want and they go along with it. And the more often the fantasy is enacted, with more adrenaline experienced by the woman, the more I can push the boundaries. Then, it's one step away from trying the real thing. Just my opinion!

I kept reminding Caroline to keep still and to keep her hands above her head. I picked up a slipper and, at the same time, quietly slid back the mirrored wardrobe to reveal Angel. She looked guilty because she had been playing with herself with her fingers down the front of her jeans. I put my finger to my mouth, a signal to keep quiet, and made a sign to come next to me. Then I stood next to Caroline and lightly used her slipper to stroke and smack her bum. I handed the slipper to Angel. Having checked the blindfold on Caroline, I whispered to her, ''If you're naughty my friend is going to spank you.'' I leaned over to kiss her neck, pulled back her hair to nibble at her earlobe and pushed a hand under her front to feel her breasts. She juddered and moved at the tweak I gave to her nipples.

''Bad girl Caroline,'' I said, ''for moving. Six smacks on your bottom.'' I looked at Angel and nodded. Amazingly, Angel gave Caroline six thwacks with the slipper. ''Now, Caroline, our friend wants to see you properly and I'm going to finger your pussy.'' She spread her legs which allowed me to use her juices to spread this around her pussy lips. I took Angel's hand and guided her to do the same, to take over from me, while I bit Caroline's buttocks. Angel's initial hesitation developed into caressing down to Caroline's clit, as I also ran my finger from her pussy to her anus. I was careful not to have more than two hands and fingers on Caroline at any one time.

People will say I'm a bad boy but I can't help extending the possibilities. Incredibly, Caroline became more excited, egged on by me reminding her of the fantasy of another person present. I think Caroline came to believe the make-believe, to allow her mind to run with the fantasy, to allow herself to be in the moment. As she got nearer her orgasm, I had Angel up the tempo around her pussy and clit. I pressed my hand on Caroline's back as if I was steadying myself. Suddenly, Caroline was climaxing and screaming into the mattress. Afterwards, I took Angel's wet fingers and together she and I licked them, our tongues connecting up and down Angel's little fingers.

I said to Caroline, ''I'm going to fuck you now, stay still.'' I raised her bum with a pillow and positioned her on the edge of the bed so that I could stand. While I stroked her slippery pussy, and Caroline moaned, I had Angel prepare my cock. We were completely nuts to do this - Angel kissing me, her hand doing a slow movement back and forth along my length, and me finger fucking Caroline. I even had Angel help me insert my cock into Caroline. Soon I was languidly fucking the lady saying how our friend was watching carefully.

As Caroline's climax took hold and she groaned into the mattress, Angel shut the cupboard and quietly made her exit from the room. I continued to fuck and, judging by Caroline's reaction later, it was some of the best sex she had ever had.

Later that day I spent some time in Angel's bedroom. ''I can't believe,'' she said, ''that you made me do those things to Mrs Bank.'' She appeared serious until she rolled her eyes. ''I confess it was very erotic. But I'm not a girl who wants a three-way, nor do I want to touch another woman like that.''

I asked, ''Was it the control I had over you that made it erotic?''

''Maybe. Also the risk, the shock if Mrs Bank took her blindfold off, or guessed there was a real person next to you. You are mad!''

''Let me see your panties.'' I said. ''I'm betting you are wet.''

''Yes I am, Joe. You're still mad.'' She paused to twist her mouth into a smile. ''I'm in need of sex ... a lot of sex.'' She was so turned on that I let her dictate how she wanted to be satisfied. I still made it clear I wasn't going to take away her virginity. She had me stand while she licked and sucked my cock. It was clear I was nearing orgasm, so Angel stopped. She lay on her back for me to use my mouth and hands on her pussy to give her a much needed orgasm. She bit hard into the pillow to muffle the sounds she was making. It was beautiful to see her come. She groaned and then begged, ''I want to watch you spurt, to jerk yourself over me.'' Quickly I stood and masturbated while she watched. I said, ''See how I slowly do it, so you can do it to me next time. My fingers stroke under my cock, like this ... my thumb runs over the head to spread the pre-cum ... and my other hand plays with my balls gently.''

''That's nice, Joe.''

I played with myself further. ''I ease off a little to let the feelings last longer. Then back to the rhythm, like this ... and now I'm ready to come.'' With that, I shot my cum over Angel's tummy and nipples while she rubbed it into her skin. She made me promise that I'd take her virgin pussy all the way next time.

In the next chapter, I'll tell you about the couple who asked me to get the wife pregnant.

12