Adventures of a Wild Slut

Story Info
Slut gets what slut wants, backpacking, Thanksgiving.
906 words
4.36
2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were backpacking along the rocky coastline, and it was very sunny. As the sun beats down on us, I feel a tickle between my legs. I look at Daddy and he is oblivious as usual. I see this will take some effort. I try to catch his eye by swaying my hips when I walk. My ass is wriggling a truly excessive amount and STILL he hasn't noticed!

I turn around, with just a hint of desperation on my face, and give him my best I-want-you-to-fuck-me eyes I can manage. This time he notices. At first he is surprised, and then his eyes darken. "I see you want something", he remarks. I nod deeply and my finger start twitching. When is this going to happen?

He steps forward and licks his lips, slightly. Suddenly, his hand is on my throat. I can't help but to moan. My cheeks redden from embarrassment, but I'm already so wet. "Pl-ease...", I manage to say. "Please what?" Daddy says. I respond eloquently, "Uhh..fuck me??" He shakes his head and steps back. WHAT?! My brain whirs, trying to figure out what I missed, but all I can think of is how I want, desperately, to be touched and fondled and spanked and choked until I cum.

Oh! "Please, Daddy fuck me!" I blurt out. "Now, that's better baby" he says, and his hand is on my throat again. I melt.

Out of the corner of my eye I see a small hole in the wall, a semblance of privacy. We approach it and venture in, hoping to fuck doggy style. Unfortunately, the cave was shaped so that you either hurt your hands or your head while fucking, and Daddy couldn't manage to get a proper position, so I settled on playing with his dick. It remains one of my favorite hobbies. I stroked his cock outside of his shorts and when he started moaning, I zipped them down. He was wearing soft synthetic underwear. I had persuaded him to get these ExOfficio underwear pieces, and it was so worth it for both of us.

I wasted no time in moving these down his legs and licking the length of his dick, from his balls to the tip. I swirled my tongue around the tip, and experimented with touching his balls in different ways. I moved my hand farther down and stroked that stiff part underneath, called the perineum. If there is slang for it, I haven't heard it. I massaged it, and he moaned. After a while, a moved farther down and felt his puckering asshole. He looked at me with a look of surprise and insane pleasure, and I rubbed his asshole and just slightly inside.

Suddenly, we heard the clanging of backpackers along the beach and scurried further inside the little cave. We looked at each other panicked, and then laughed..softly and kissed passionately.

*****

I was wet all day today, as my Daddy was with me last night and today! He helped me smoke the turkey, and I couldn't help myself. I just kept touching his nipples and ass. He got a little annoyed at me, but I know how to smile at him to get him to forgive me

After the meal we all went on a little walk. At first it was so hard, I was so stuffed! But after a while it got easier and when I looked at my Daddy I couldn't stop gushing to him about everything

As soon as we came back, I went quickly to my room and made sure he followed. The door wasn't even shut when I tried to have him right there. Fuck I was so wet. He casually grazed my neck with his hand I couldn't hold the moan back. I pushed my chest into him and pushed my ass out. I wanted him to fuck me but we had company and this bed is so irritatingly loud. I shoved my hand down my pants and started fingering myself.

I didn't care to hide it. I looked straight into his eyes and bit my lip. I tried to get him to choke me by suggestively moving my neck closer to him and my head farther away.

Eventually, he got the hint. Fuck! It felt so good! He promised he would stay until I was done and okay. I was close to cumming for what felt like forever, but I can't cum unless I have something inside my pussy to clench onto. Daddy always makes me cum so quick and hard, so I asked him if he could help me.

He reached down and teasingly slipped a finger in. It went in very easily. I kinda lost track of what was happening after that because it felt so GODAmnEd Good! I felt a pressure in my abdomen and squeezed. The pressure lessened, and I felt and heard the familiar squelch of my cum spurting past his fingers. He made me cum so much..maybe 7 times? Eventually I was sated for the moment, and slumped down. True to his word, stayed with me and took care of me. I love my daddy!

P.S. I got wet thinking about this again.. :/

Author's Note:

I wrote these separately, but they are too short. I hope you don't mind that I put them together. If you have any recommendations to change it to be better please let me know. Thanks!