Emma's Night Out

Story Info
A guy has to find his kink. And its a difficult one...
11.9k words
2.33
8.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Eat shit!' Emma shouted proudly as her boyfriends character fell to the floor in a scream and the text reading "close win" filled the screen. 'Fucking dammit!' Jared slumped back in defeat while Emma rose up in a victory dance. 'Suck it dweeb!' she twerked in mockery right in front of him. Not that he minded to much. Seeing her ass in less than arms reach.

'Kiss my ass honey!' she jumped a little in surprise when he actually leaned forward in surprise and did it. 'What? You asked for it!'

'Fucking pervert!' she straddled him, grabbing the collar of his shirt. 'oh ya? Look who's talking!'

'Keep giving me attitude and I'll punish you.'

'I dare you.' their lips locked and tongues rubbing against each other.

They had been together for a year. Having now lived together for months and each day was spent playing video games and having sex when they weren't working. Now though they were on vacation. No jobs, no planning, barely going outside to and even then it was just to buy food or headed to the gym.

Sex and gaming for weeks, that was it. Life was great.

Emma was a introverted and shy woman of twenty five years old. Long red hair and fair Scandinavian appearance. She was tall with breasts larger than enough to take up his hands full.

Not having that much experience before meeting Jared she was gradually breaking out of her shell after meeting him.

As for Jared he wasn't the most extroverted but still more so than her. A thirty year old of the same height as her with decently sized arms from his job of lifting boxes. His brown hair always finely combed and facial hair always trimmed.

He enjoyed being the one who helped Emma discover new heights. While she was no virgin when they met she'd only slept with one guy and according to her it went poorly. She was more happy with Jared who sold her on exploring new kinks.

Doggy style, riding, hard, soft. So far it was all the vanilla stuff but they were still in the early stages. There was yet far more time to explore and have fun.

The only problem he had yet to mention to her, Jared didn't have that many. Vanilla was all his kinks. He enjoyed taking his women doggy style and missionary. That was all he needed. More "exotic" stuff like whips, toys or even threesomes never even crossed his mind.

His friends had joked about him the "white picket fence with two kids and maybe a dog" type.

He didn't deny it. While his old friends threw themselves into debauchery they had done so to eagerly. Often they ended up hurt and ruined relationships that way.

Jared had since prided himself on being the safe option. The one who never ventured that far down the ladder.

Even if that also had cost him one girlfriend in the past. She walked out one day claiming he was to boring in the bedroom. Something that came about after her suggesting a threesome with her friend.

While most guys would relish the chance to have two hot women at once he just didn't feel the need. One on one, that's it.

It had hurt a long time but Emma seemed a much better fit. She was as happy with the vanilla as he was. But that nagging fear though. The worry that eventually she would also grow bored was there at the back of his mind.

They broke from gaming for a while. Opting instead to cuddle on the couch and watching old sci-fi shows Jared inherited from his uncle. Then made pasta carbonara for dinner before more gaming for hours until they head to bed. The evening was finished in the best way possible.

With her riding him. She looked so hot like that. Completely naked, writhing on top of him moaning. The sight pushed him further past his edge and he filled his condom in a grunt of pleasure.

He laid there then breathing heavily, moving off him. As usual he was happy and satisfied. Yet as he went to throw away the condom and come back she didn't look exactly the same.

'Want me to finger you?'

'What?'

'I know that face. You didn't cum did you?'

'No but its fine, really.'

He climbed in next to her. 'Whats up?'

She sighted. 'I dunno. I just..' Emma was unsure what to say. Or perhaps unsure of what even the problem was. 'Look I don't wanna hurt you.'

And here it came. A lot earlier than his last gf.

'Its ok. You can just say it.'

'Its..well we have slept together a lot lately haven't we?'

'Ya, its been great.'

'It has! I love our sex life I do! But..' Again Emma paused as to find the words. 'I guess that..How should I put it? We just keep doing the same stuff. Same positions in the same places. It all feels kinda...same'ish.'

Jared sighted. He dreaded this talk but he thought he'd have a year at least. 'Well the thing is I'm pretty vanilla. What we got is all I need.'

'You never tried doing more?'

'I did, once. Remember that ex I told you about?'

'The one who suggested the threesome? Ya.'

'Well we did try some handcuffs but I didn't care for it one bit. She was also disappointed but that's because of me.'

'Oh..'

'So ya.. I don't really have an interest in trying new stuff.'

The disappointment on her face was instant. He could tell she was hoping for something else. Not wanting to leave his girlfriend like that he pressed 'Was there anything you wanted to try?'

'Well I didn't have any specific idea. I was mostly hoping you'd have more.'

Now it was his turn to think about it. Trying to work out some kind of middle ground. 'Tell you what. If you see something that interests you we can talk about it. And see where we go from there.' He hoped that at least would keep her spirits up. Jared really liked Emma and was fully willing to push his boundaries for her.

Not to any extremes and threesomes of any kind was still off the table. But maybe they could experiment with something.

'Alright..' she nodded her head. 'I can work with that.'

The night ended not in the best way but it could have been worse. If Emma did catch a particular kink he just hoped it wasn't something super weird.

They went to sleep afterwards. The seeds of future ideas already planted in her mind.

On some level Jared had hoped Emma would forget about the kink exploring. But the next day he was proven wrong. She sat them both down and took out a piece of paper. 'So I gave it some thought and wrote down a list.'

'A list?'

'Ya, a list.'

He really shouldn't have been surprised. Emma loved her lists. She was the most organized person he knew.

'I'm willing to give all of these a shot. So I'm gonna list each one and you just answer yes, no or maybe. Sound good?'

'Sure.'

'Alright then. First off.

Spanking.'

'Maybe.'

'Bondage.'

'No.'

'Exhibitionism.'

'What?'

'Public nudity.'

'Oh god no!'

She seemed a little extra disappointed on that which surprised him. She was very shy when they first met, still was mostly. Did she really want to show herself off publicly?

'Voyeurism.'

'Thats the watching right?'

'Ya. Basically we have someone just watch us without actually doing anything.'

Again Jared was shocked. This shy, introvert that could barely look him in the eyes when they first met, suggesting someone watching them do it. That was..unexpected to say the least.

'No.'

Again she seemed disappointed but not surprised. She knew that anything involving a third party was mostly off the table.

'BDSM.'

'No.'

'Roleplay.'

'Depends on the scenario I guess..I never really done it.'

'Me neither.' She went further down the list. 'Porn making.'

'Like we actually film ourselves?'

'Yes. And don't upload it, just something we keep to ourselves.'

'Well..maybe?'

'Feet stuff.'

'No.'

'Face sitting.'

'I'm willing to try that.'

'Facials.'

'Sure.'

'Choking.'

'No.'

'Hair pulling.'

'Which one?'

'Mine.'

'Then no.' Jared was getting a bad feeling about it. He was giving a lot of no's.

'Domination without bondage.'

'Hm...Maybe?'

'And that's all I got for now.'

'Sorry for saying no so often.'

'Don't babe. We're not gonna do anything you aren't comfortable with.' She took it seriously. Already she was going further then his ex ever did. 'So we got some maybes and one yes. Which one you wanna try first?'

'The single yes.' he chuckled.

'Surprise surprise.' She stood up and immediately pulled down her pants.

'Oh you mean right now?' he was taken aback.

'Ya! When else? Now get on the bed.'

He did without hesitation. That smug smile she gave as she put her knees next to his head and opened her legs, baring her pussy right above him. She never looked hotter before.

She lowered herself, pressing down on him. His tongue pushed in between her lips.

While the face sitting became a success it didn't bring Emma the satisfaction she craved. It was frankly just as nice as their regular stuff.

So that brought them to their short list of maybes.

Domination without bondage was a colossal failure. Jared just wasn't a top. While he could fucked her reasonably hard it wasn't hard enough for her. Nor did her attempts work any better, it just made him slightly uncomfortable.

Facials worked great. Jared still preferred to cum "inside" and didn't mind if it was a condom there. That felt more intimate for him. But Emma took to it like a duck to water. She loved the feeling of the hot cum landing on her face. She even took a selfie with a fresh load on her. Jared expected her to send to him as "material" but to his shock she kept it herself. In fact he caught her masturbating to that pic. He'd never guess that Emma was that kinky the entire time.

Spanking and role play failed totally. Jared had no interest in getting spanked and he wasn't comfortable to do it hard enough to her.

And the role play just felt cringy and neither one could get into it, despite her even buying a sexy schoolgirl outfit.

So they were almost back to square one. Emma having unsatisfying sex and Jared feeling bad about it, thus worsening his performance, creating a negative feedback loop and their sex life very quickly sinking.

They needed a solution but kept hitting a dead end every single time. Jared wasn't comfortable or had no interest in anything Emma suggested. So his anxiety of a second breakup due to his vanilla nature just kept rising. Like their relationship was sitting on a ticking time bomb.

Surely a solution was there somewhere.

They searched, experimented and nothing worked. Days passed and it looked like their vacation was headed for disappointment.

A welcome break dropped right on their doorstep in the form of Jareds dad.

Jonas was a Norwegian who moved only a year before Jared was born. The reason was his, back then, new employment. He was some high ranking corporate climber for some tech company, Jared never bothered to learn who it was or what they did.

The pay was good but when a idiot took over the company he left barely a year later. Apparently the new CEO caused all sorts of public scandals, fired a bunch of engineers for no reason, and lowered Jonas's pay. So he left and started his own business. A decently sized logistics company that got most of his old pay back and that's where he stayed until he sold it for a huge profit and took a early retirement.

Now these days Jonas enjoyed life by traveling, tending his garden, getting a motorcycle and digging into many different hobbies. He lived many peoples dream life and Jared hated to admit he was jealous of his dad.

And just of his success. Jonas seemed the perfect man in many ways. He was taller, stronger and more charismatic than Jared. Growing up he often heard from his female friends how hot and sexy he was. Even now in his older years he didn't seem more tired and slow than he was. He still seemed in peak shape. His hair, although turning gray still maintained good shape. His facial hair finely trimmed. He went to the gym more often than Jared and Emma did so his muscles pushed against nearly every outfit he had.

It had been months since they met. So when he showed up at their door it was the perfect rescue.

Jared let him in, offering him coffee that he gladly accepted. Emma came out of their bedroom, her eyes lighting up upon seeing Jonas and almost ran up to hug him. Jonas in turn had the biggest smile when she did. Their hug was long and tight. They held on firmly for several seconds, really pressing up against each other.

It hadn't happened before but now Jared felt something. He stopped just as he was about to open the coffee container, instead his eyes remained glued to them.

Emma wore her tight blue jeans and a green top that showed just a hint of her stomach. When she raised her arms to hug him it went up further, revealing more. She always looked beautiful but now... Jared could have sworn she looked different those few seconds. During the hung, and right after it as they moved back but still kept their arms around each other. The way she looked at him, that smiling face. It was one she'd never given him. It had this admiration to it.

And his face, also smiling but different. It almost had this..smugness to it. Or maybe it was pride?

For a split second it reminded him of a proud dad and his daughter but just as fast it was replaced by something very different. Something he'd never felt before but it burned itself into his brain.

'So what are you up these days?' Jonas asked her, as if time hit the play button again.

'Ah you know. Work, gym and all that. Nothing special.' and they never removed their arms during that conversation. His around her waist, hands on her lower back.

Hers on his shoulders, one leg bent slightly and head tilting sideways. Again there just was something about it but he had no more time to ponder as Jonas turned to him. While still holding on to his girlfriend he asked 'So how about that coffee?' Emma never even turned to him, she just remained glue to Jonas. Giving him all of her attention.

Feeling incredibly embarrassed he quickly went to it. All the while their conversation kept on in the background, yet was louder than anything he did. Like his very hearing was trying to catch every word. 'So tried that recipe I sent?' she asked.

'I did and loved it. That tiny slip of lemon really just added that extra "ompfh".'

'I knew you'd like it.'

Even after filling the water, the powder and starting the coffee maker they still hadn't separated. It wasn't until Jonas saw him staring that they separated. Seemingly unwillingly so but Jonas arm never left her waist as they sat down next to each other on couch. 'You see I recently found this interesting recipe for Creme brûlée with raspberries.' Jonas kept talking seemingly to just Emma. He occasionally turned to Jared as if pretend to include him. Emma however seemed to have forgotten he was there. Her eyes were completely glued on him. Both of them were in their own world now.

Jared felt left out, yet also intrigued.

Intrigued in a the same way he was when looking at a naked girl for the first time. That by just merely looking he felt a strong tingling across his skin. A vortex in his stomach and head feeling lighter. He could not look away, he just sat there watching like it was greatest art piece of most exciting movie he'd ever seen.

He just wanted to see what would happen next. What words they said didn't always register suddenly. He just watched "them" directly. Observing their faces, their movements, the way they faced each other constantly. How Emma's fingers slowly scratched her jeans as if in tension. How his dad moved his arm from his lower back but kept it in between them. His fingers rubbed against her leg on occasion.

He didn't even notice the coffee was done nor did they notice when he got up and filled two cups. He placed down as gently but quick as he could, somehow not wanting to interfere with their conversation. As they just kept talking, not even giving him a passing glance he realized something.

Why on earth was he this interested in just watching them talk? And he picked up on so many signals now. That long ass hug, the embrace, rubbing her leg. There were so much chemistry between them it felt comparable to a nuclear reactor.

Jonas clearly found his girlfriend hot, that was so obvious. And he knew what kind of man his dad was. He was a great dad but had a thing for women much younger than himself, he had always known this. And many, many guys found his gf hot. Even when she wore baggy clothes she would occasionally get hit on and have so many men turning their heads when she walked by.

What surprised him though was just how entranced Emma was with his dad.

She never once mentioned finding him attractive, and she wasn't shy about sharing with him which guys she found hot.

They often talked about which celebrities or fictional characters they would sleep with if given the chance. And she had listed a lot of them. So this attraction to his dad came seemingly out of nowhere. Or maybe it had always been there but he didn't notice?

Most partners didn't say anything if they found their parents cute or similar. It was possible she always found him hot but kept it secret.

Most guys would either have been horrified or angry about this. His girlfriend and dad blatantly flirting in front of him like this. But he found it excitement. In fact he was more riled about this than actual sex with her! He wanted nothing more than just be the fly on the wall and observe.

What on earth was happening to him?

They didn't finish half their cups, they were just to entranced with each other. Jared decided to test them. He took their now cold coffee without saying a word. No reaction. Just as there was no reaction when he washed them. He went to the bathroom to pretend to pee but took a bit longer. Just standing by the door and listened.

The conversation was muffled, he could barely make out every other word but they kept going like nothing had happened. Not even when he flushed and walked back out did they react. They were just so entranced with each other. But there was a change when he snuck back.

On the couch right between them, she had her hand on top of his. Gently rubbing him with her thump.

That was the final confirmation. If there was any doubt about their attraction it was gone now. They had the hots for each other.

'Thanks again for the coffee!'

'No problem. Please come over whenever you want.' they hugged each other again, really close and Emma even gave Jonas a peck on the cheek as he walked out the door. Even after he left she seemed to be glowing.

'Had fun?' he asked her rather sheepishly. In the "I know" tone.

That seemed to have snapped her out of it and she blushed intensely. 'Ya..Your dad is pretty fun..'

'Ya it seems like it.'

Emma scratched the back of her head while sighting nervously. 'Ok ya I guess there's no point in hiding it. I think he's hot. Like really daddy hot.'

Jared merely nodded while having a half shit eating grin to which she gently punched his arm for. 'Don't give me that look.'

'What look?'

'Boy I swear to god!'

He snickered as she joke threateningly raised her fist. He spent the rest of the afternoon teasing her about it and she kept up her outrage. Facing flaring red and "threatening" punishment.

And right before bed something incredible happened. Sex that night was suddenly far more incredible than it had been in weeks. The entire bed shook underneath them and they were left drenched in sweat and out of breath afterward.

As they laid there next to each other, finally satisfied, the reason for it was clear. Yet both knew they had to talk about it now the mind fog was clearing. 'So that..something.'

'Ya..' Jared turned to face her. 'You're really worked up tonight.'

'So were you.' her snide face was a look of knowing. 'So I spend nearly two hours chatting up your dad and you get more horned up than a spring rabbit. Whats up with that?'