Adventures of an Estate Agent Ch. 07

Story Info
Cont. Nessie’s sexual adventures. Read previous Ch’s.
1.4k words
4.72
3.9k
6

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Explanations, confessions and wants.

Suzzanne had left Jessy and me to go and meet her husband Rod at the Belfry Hotel. A regular Friday night dinner arrangement they had, she informed us. One that had allowed them to catch up with their business happenings in a relaxed environment and not take work home. Our boss had kissed us both, a deep French kiss, as she said goodbye, intimate kisses full of meaning and intent.

Jessy was very quiet and withdrawn for an hour or so, obviously mulling over and disseminating the happenings of the last few hours.

She had been ravished by me, not that unusual, and found out that I had fucked a bloke without her sharing him, something we had never done before. She had discovered the bloke was her brother Jason. During our fucking she had unknowingly savoured sperm from her brother, from my cunt. She had the sack from her job after an argument with her boss because I had delayed her returning to work from lunch. She discovered me orally fucking my boss Suzzanne on our bed, succumbed to my boss and her mothering of her and had torrid sex with us both, ending the afternoon with a new job, better pay and a company car.

Jessy was intelligent, caring, sexually adventurous, and committed to me, to us. We were getting married and were going engagement ring shopping the next day. We both had reasons for cogitation. I gave her time to take in everything that had occurred. I just hoped she would forgive me for fucking her brother.

We both had showered separately with the hope of not causing a possible awkward situation.

I prepared her favourite dinner, Chicken with a Greek salad and minted yoghurt.

After clearing our plates, we sat not speaking on the sofa, each sipping a wine.

Jessy finally spoke. "Suzzanne is stunning. I am, infatuated with her Nessie.

I was not surprised that you were 'seduced' by her. She has an amazing body. I love her boobs."

"I noticed you were, enthralled with them." I smiled, "Mmmmmm, was your considered opinion, Miss sticky knickers." To which she laughed, and tensions between us eased.

"An interesting day," Jessy flatly stated.

"I am so sorry for my part in upsetting you, Jessy." I smiled weakly, "I love you so much I cannot bear the thought that my irresponsible actions have hurt you. I fail to understand what has gotten into me!"

"You have always been like this, but Nessie has excelled at it this time." She took my hand in hers and kissed my palm. "I love you the way you are, the excitement of being with you, the thrill of the sexual situations you get us both involved. I know what it is that has gotten into you! My fucking brother!"

Jessy said this quietly and without histrionics. A questioning look indicated that she was going to continue.

"Tell me what happened with you and Jason."

"Are you sure you want to know?" I asked. She nodded. Her eyes were bright with anticipation and excitement, a look I had seen before.

"Okay, if you are sure. I flirted with Jason as we discussed business, but nothing more than I had done before, with you or Emily present, coy looks, leaning close, touching, you know, the way you and Emilly do with him. We finished discussing the plans for the site. Jason suggested we go up to the top floor of the existing house to view the site from the third floor. The house decor was very dated and dark. On the top floor of the house, there is a room with a large window, allowing views over most of the site."

"What happened? Jessy impatiently asked.

I smiled, seeing she was getting turned on by this, the opposite reaction I expected.

"Your Brother stood behind me, close to me, his arm outstretched over my right shoulder, his left hand was on my hip." Jason pointed out various parts of the site. He leant forward and pressed against me, his warm body against my body, covered only with a thin dress. I could feel his cock, hard and lined up between my bum cheeks."

Jessy gripped my hand more firmly, eyes even brighter, panting a little, her brows raised enquiringly for more details. She was excited.

"Jessy, I had caused the predicament I was in, and it occurred to me this was it, time for payback for all the years of teasing I had done to him. He suddenly roughly, fondled my boobs, fingered my hard nipples, the same time, he pulled up my dress and slid his hand down the top of my knickers and rubbed my soaking wet cunt." I gushed.

"Nessie, go on," Jessy urged as she ground her thighs together.

He had me where he wanted me, pushed against the window board, feeling my boobs, fingering me, his hard cock wedged in my bum crack.

"You are a fucking tease," he excitedly whispered. He rubbed his big hard cock slowly up and down my bum crack.

"The teasing times had come to an end. Time to bolt or be fucked! The only options. My hesitation, my undoing, my making."

He spun me around, pushed my wet soggy panties down, and lifted me to rest my bum on the window board as he moved forward and guided his big hard cock in my drenched cunt. He is big, Jessy, the biggest we have had."

Jessy was now rubbing her pussy vigorously, lost in the eroticism of her brother taking her fiancee.

"Jason ravished me. fucking me hard, plumbing my depths, squashing my arse against the window pane. In and out, on and on. I loved it!"

I lost it as I pulled Jessy to me and replaced her fingers with mine, finger fucking her hard. Panting in her ear as she climaxed on my fingers.

"It was only five wonderful minutes of raw fucking. Panting as we kissed as we stared at each other faces. Your brother pumped me full of his baby batter. The pulses from his pumping thick hard cudgel tipped me over the edge to a shuddering to an earth-shattering climax."

Jessy orgasmed again as I hand fucked her. I continued the details of Jason and me fucking.

"He stretched me, Jessy. I felt my pussy lips being pulled outwards by his meaty cock as it withdrew from my battered cunt. I realised then what a monster I had in me, that his trousers and boxer shorts were around his ankles, the copious amount of mixed juices on his still rock-hard manhood."

Jessy was enjoying this as she was enjoying the rolling climaxes as I reamed her wet hole with three fingers.

''Your big cocked Brother's, hot sperm and my juices leaked on the widow board and dribbled onto the wooden floor below it as I got off my perch, onto my knees. I tried to take him in my mouth, struggling at first, concentrating on devouring and enjoying the slimy mixture from his cock. After five minutes or so my mouth accepted his size, I sucked his awesome cock, in and out of my stretched lips and succeeded in getting him off again, pumping cum into my willing mouth.

I stood before him with my mouth full of his cum and kissed him forcefully, sharing his deposit with him. He relished it, the kinky fucker!

As we kissed, it occurred to me he was used to doing this with Emilly, this turning me on even more as I visualised watching them."

My fiancee must have been visualising me snowballing with her brother and Emilly, her sister-in-law doing the same thing with her brother. She was almost delirious with lust. She moaned, "this is so fucking hot, Nessie, I will be watching next time" she kissed my neck and was fucking on my soaking wet hand from her juices and our perspiration as she rode out several orgasms.

I finished telling her. "We tidied our clothing up, myself sans panties. We smiled, slightly embarrassed. We left the house, locked it and made out way to our cars, his cum leaking down my thigh as we walked. I drove home to change my clothes and replace my lost panties."

We slid on the floor and writhed our clothed bodies against each other, rubbing our pubis and breasts together, humping and French kissing. During which Jessy uttered the words that opened all sorts of taboo possibilities, "I want his cock".

Oh God, did she mean it?