Secret Powers Ch. 01: Beach Encounter

Story Info
I see a gorgeous woman on my beach walk who captivates me.
1.6k words
4.63
16.5k
26

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend has recently moved away, and we parted on good terms, but I still miss her so much. I am walking down a deserted beach, not thinking about much, just to clear my head.

I see someone from a distance. At first, I just see their overall shape, but as I approach, I see that she is a very attractive woman, maybe in her mid-20s. Her face is beautiful, her long straight blonde hair shines and her body is lovely - slim but not skinny, with lovely B cup breasts and shapely hips.

She is dressed in jeans and a black short-sleeved top. She's sitting on a low sand dune, gazing out to sea, and she doesn't notice me until I am maybe ten metres away. When she does notice me, she turns her head, looks at me and gives me the most brilliant smile I have seen in a long time.

Her smile totally entrances me. I stop and gaze at her beauty, unable to say or do anything.

After what seems like hours, she speaks up. "Hi, I'm Melissa." I am simply transfixed. Her voice is as golden as her lovely hair. "Are you okay?" she asks.

I stammer, "Uh, yeah, I'm all right." I want to blurt that she is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen but I can't bring myself to say anything else. I step closer to her.

"Nice day for a beach walk, isn't it?" she says.

"Yes, it is, if a little cool," I reply, glad that she has given me a way to say something emotionally neutral. In reality, my insides are doing cartwheels at the chance to talk with this goddess.

"Do you have a name?" she asks.

"Uh, yeah, of course. I'm Mary."

"Well, it's nice to meet you, Mary." She continues beaming at me with her arresting smile and looks me up and down once. "Want to sit with me?"

"Sure!" I say a little too loudly and quickly, barely containing my excitement. I sit next to her and brave a smile back at her.

Thankfully, she takes over the talking, telling me lots about her, including that she lives with her girlfriend Tara not far from the beach and loves to come down to walk and to watch the ocean. I ask where Tara is and Melissa tells me that she travels a lot and won't be back for a while.

Melissa rattles on for several minutes, which gives me time to settle down a bit. She then falls quiet for a minute before asking, "So tell me about you."

I hesitate and finally say, "Well, I'm a regular girl, I guess. I work in a ladies' fashion shop. It's nothing special but it's a bit of money and it's a nice place to work. I live with Mum, so I don't need a lot to live on."

"Do you have a boyfriend?" she asks.

I blush and say, "No, I had a girlfriend but she moved away."

"Oh, I'm sorry," she replies and puts her arm around me to comfort me.

I jump at her touch. I have been so excited about being next to her that her touch sends sparks flying through me. I tense up, trying not to reveal my inner turmoil. She senses this and just holds me gently.

We sit quietly, and after a few minutes, I relax and lean into her embrace. She holds me close, still not saying anything.

Finally, she whispers, "When I first saw you, my heart skipped a beat. You are so pretty and I sensed a gentle soul."

I choke a little and blurt, "You must be joking. I'm plain, and you are incredibly lovely."

"You're not plain," she says, smiling at me again. "You are so lovely yourself."

I start to protest but she doesn't let that happen, holding a finger to my lips.

We gaze at each other, she with her amazing smile and me with what must have been a look of incredulity.

After an eternity, she whispers, "You may kiss me if you want to."

I gasp and my body flushes with excitement, then I remember the girlfriend. I pull away from her a little and say, "But you have a girlfriend."

"Yes I do, and she's wonderful," she replies, "and we have an open relationship, so it won't be a problem if you kiss me."

I feel like I'm in a dream. This awesome woman wants me to kiss her. Of course, I want to, but I can't believe my luck.

She keeps gazing at me and smiling, tilting her face back a little to make her lips available, waiting for me to take the bait.

I gaze back, unable to move until my body takes over and brings my face to hers. My lips brush hers and electricity courses through my body. She holds me tighter and returns my kiss.

We kiss softly for at least a minute, our lips gliding gently. Finally, my passion fully ignites and I kiss her deeper, melting into her arms.

My hand glides up and down her side, then finds her perfect breast and gently cups it. My fingers wander around and caress it, brushing over her nipple which has become hard for me. She moans into my mouth softly. I rub the nipple and feel her press into me.

"You captivate me. I want you so much," I whisper.

My hands reach down and lift the hem of her top, bringing it up slowly, exposing her lovely breasts in their bra, then lifting the top off. I quickly take off my top too, showing her my little boobs, naked as I didn't wear a bra.

I fold our tops, hers inside mine, and place them behind her. I kiss her again for a few seconds, as I undo the clasp of her bra. Lifting it off, I lean her back on the beach, placing our tops under her head as a pillow.

Lying next to her, I kiss her again as my hand wanders over her front. It finds her breasts and teases her nipples to hardness as I lovingly kiss her. I break my kiss and kiss down her neck, nipping gently. Then down to her perfect breasts, kissing all around. Lightly sucking one nipple now, I stroke the other nipple.

Hearing her softly moan again, I moan in return and suck harder and lick faster. I gently pinch and pull her other nipple. My own passion then rises up and makes me abandon my soft touch. I suck and lick hard and rub her nipple. She moans louder.

My hand slides down and rubs between her legs, through her jeans. She keeps moaning as I rub up and down, pressing hard to feel her clit through the thick fabric. Then I press and rub side to side, just feeling her hard clit as I rock back and forth.

My passion for her makes me pull up, get between her legs, undo her jeans, then almost rip them off, along with her panties. I have been trying to start gently with her, but I can no longer control myself. My body has been consumed by a nameless power. I now look at her stunning naked body, her smile still beaming at me, showing me that she wants me to continue.

My mouth plants onto her pussy, licking her lips, gently again. I lick inside and out, moaning as I taste her delicious juice. When they are clean, I dive my tongue deep into her pussy. I lick all around inside, wanting every drop which is pouring out.

My tongue then slides up to the base of her clit. I place my lips around it and suck lightly. I flick her clit once and hear her gasp. I suck harder and wait, then flick three times. I wait again, then flick five times.

I suck hard but keep my tongue off for several seconds, then place it flat on her clit, gently, holding it there. Then I slowly slide it up and down, scraping it, feeling it so hard under my tongue. I gradually speed up, sliding up and down and increasing the pressure. Her breath comes out in sharp gasps.

I stop moving, take off my tongue, sucking gently again, holding. Her body shakes. I let her settle, then flick her clit once. She screams. I wait and then flick three times. More screaming. I wait again, a long time as she shakes, then I flick her hard clit ten times and stop.

She screams at the top of her lungs. I count fifteen seconds then launch my tongue onto her clit hard and fast, sucking hard too. I'm not stopping this time. She moans and screams, andI feel her orgasm building. I won't deny her this time.

I keep lashing her clit until she blasts out a scream to be heard a mile away. Now pressing my tongue firmly again, I scrape up and down, fast at first then slowing down and releasing pressure as her orgasm recedes.

Finally, I just rest my lips on her hood, letting the clit retract. She pants as she catches her breath. When she has calmed down, I give her clit a soft kiss then pull up next to her and kiss her lovely face.

I hold her close to me as she luxuriates in the pleasure that my desire for her has offered. She melts into my arms.

After several minutes she settles, looks at me and says, "I'd love to return the favour. Come back to my place?"