All Comments on 'Adventures of an Indian Cuckold Pt. 01'

by raghu453

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You need to learn how to write a story. This sounds like a news report. An essay on the eating habits of earthworms would sound more exciting. Do try to do better next time.

cageysea9725cageysea9725about 1 year ago

This is my first time writing a story in erotica, this story involves use of taboo, cuckolding, BDSB, dirty chat in Hindi & English languages and is only semi-literate.

Fixed it for you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

excellent story try to continue with more pages and include femdom and humiliation also..

mikeswivesmikeswivesabout 1 year ago

Always nice to see energeized new author. So far those commenting have been civil, but if that ends, do not let the ugly 1% dissuade you.

- I sugest that you consider the advice of anonymous who said this is like a news report. What that person means is the readers mind is better engaged when the characters thoughts and feelings are shared. Indeed, when reader or characters are curious or anxious about happens next, the author has achieved something.

- Please continue with this or another story. Please read your own story with the mind of someone seeing it for the first time and so assess whether the content stimulates, moves quickly enough and so many other things.

-Don't get complicated when you are starting out, but do have some aspect that is not generic sex.

Wish you a Good Future

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous