Adventures of an Indian Cuckold Pt. 03

Story Info
Chapter 3.
923 words
3.62
8.5k
7

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/30/2024
Created 02/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
raghu453
raghu453
16 Followers

*continued from previous part*

After few minutes of licking his cock tip, Girish wanted me to have a closer look so he asked me to come and sit in the bed and positioned Kruti's back towards me while Kruti was kneeling.

Girish: "Hold the hair of this slut, my cock wants only her mouth and tongue, and nothing should be in between"

I obeyed, and could see my beautiful girlfriend's lusty face, I couldn't believe this is happening for real.

Girish slaps Kruti:"Tell me slut, what do you want to be done with your mouth"

Kruti: "Sir, Please fuck my mouth! "

Girish: "Yes bitch, I will,open your mouth and tongue bitch *slaps Kruti*, Raghu make sure you see how its done", I nodded and observed closely.

Love of my life is opening her mouth and her tongue out and Girish is now slowly entering her mouth, his monster cock first touches Kruti's tongue and slowly moves toward her mouth making sure all of her tongue gets a taste of his cock. He started moving it slowly in and out and got into a rhythm increasing his pace, it was a mesmerizing scene for me as I closely observed my darling girlfriend getting mouthfucked by a guy who we just met few weeks back. His cock was so huge, Kruti could barely fit it in.

After around 5 mins of mouthfucking he removed his cock, his cock was fully dripped in Kruti's Saliva as Kruti was gasping for her breath.

Girish: "Good Girl, now show your boyfriend how good I was, make sure to humiliate him"

Kruti (turns towards me): "Look Raghu, this is how a real man should be, look at my mouth, I love his cock, it tastes way better than yours " saying this she slap on my face. It was quite surprising for me as never seen Kruti being dominant towards me before.

Kruti: "Look at me, I will suck his cock like a hungry bitch now!" saying this she started sucking his cock passionately.

Girish: "Yes bitch, keep sucking, I will make you a pro cock sucker and turn you into the best whore of this town"

Kruti: "Yes, sir! I would love to become no.1 whore for you and this entire town".. *slurp* *slurp* *slurp*

After some time, Kruti turns towards me "be a good boyfriend, remove my inners and show our master that I belong to him ", I started removing her bra and panties, while removing her panties I could feel her pussy was really wet, and now Kruti was fully naked. Girish was stunned at my girlfriend's beauty, she had nice 32 c cup size boobs and her pussy was near and shaven.

Girish:"Wow! That's amazing! I have never seen such a perfect body, way better than my wife when she was young ", her body made Girish forget about his role.

Kruti: "Thank You sir!"

Girish still looking at her amazing body "I wish I had an amazing wife like you"

Kruti:"Thank You sir! I will be your slut whenever you need sir"

Girish now orders me to go back to my sofa seat and watch.

Girish pushes Kruti on the bed, and pulls out a condom and positions his cock towards Kruti's pussy in a missionary position, while I get to watch from the sofa.

Girish: "I am going to fuck you my bitch!"

Kruti: "Yes, please fuck me"

Girish slowly enters his cock inside the pussy till its deep inside.

Kruti: "Ahhh, yess!!!!!!!!!"

Girish starts increasing his pace while Kruti moans "ahh, ahhh, yess, yess, please keep going!!"

There is a nice momentum of his cock going into my girlfriends pussy and I get really rock hard again and start masturbating from the sofa.

Kruti : "Yes, Yes, keep fucking, yess!!!!ahhh!! ahh!"

Seeing this I came in just few seconds and was now just observing them.

Girish started fucking her with an increased paced and both were moaning simultaneously, i had never seen Kruti enjoy with any other man so much, both were in perfect synch. After around 15 mins of continuous fucking, Kruti let out a moan "Ahhhh, AAhhhh, Aahhhhh, I am coming!!!! Ahhhh I am coming!!! I am cumming!!!!!!!! ahhhhh!!" and Girish also moaned: "Yes bitch!! I am cumming tooo!!! you slutty bitch!!!!" and then both came together and Girish slowly pulled out his cock, as soon as his cock left her pussy, Kruti let out a final moan "Ahhhhhh!!!!!".

I have never come together with Kruti before, I used to always release way earlier and leave Kruti to masturbate at times. But seeing this was really an awesome experience.

We all got dressed up and Girish said "You guys are a great couple, had an amazing time together, I hope you guys enjoyed this introductory session" to which me and Kruti both "Yes sir, we did!!".

Girish (laughing) : "Ha, Ha, you guys can relax and call me Girish, but yes remember whenever we are in the mood and having sex you guys have to address me as Sir"

Me: "Yes Girish"

Kruti: "Yes Girish, thank you so much!"

Me and Kruti both like the fact that we get to live our fantasy with this guy who was Girish escorted us outside and said "Next time, i will be more brutal as we have now got to know each other well! ha ha ".

We both nodded and thanked him and said we will be in touch as we left the hotel.

*stay tuned for the next parts*

raghu453
raghu453
16 Followers