Adventures of an Indian Cuckold Pt. 04

Story Info
Adventures of an Indian Cuckold Pt.4 chapter 4
1k words
3.79
5.9k
4
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/30/2024
Created 02/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
raghu453
raghu453
16 Followers

This part is a continuation from previous part.

I will be narrating the story when I was 26 year and Kruti was 25. During the past 5 years me and Kruti were seeing Girish and accepted him as our only bull and had met 4 times but I will reserve the related stories for future parts. By now, me and Kruti were quite matured and had informed our families of getting married. I and Kruti both had a good job and career ahead and both our families were happy and Kruti and my marriage date was finalized to be in 3 months time. Me and Kruti were very excited and our ultimate fantasy would also be fulfilled to get cucked during our honeymoon after wedding. We were also quite close to our bull Girish and his family, Girish had introduced his wife and kids to us as well and we were well bonded. Girish wife Seema was also a gorgeous lady in her early 40s and she had shared an interesting history as well that I will narrate in future parts. We called Girish and invited him and his family for our wedding and Girish was also excited as he knew about our fantasy.

Our wedding was in Mumbai and we wanted to plan our honeymoon, so we invited Girish too and we all decided to go to Mauritius. Girish was okay with the timing as his wife and children will be busy for the week in another city for her friend's functions.

About our wedding it was on 26 July on a Sunday and our honeymoon was scheduled starting 27 July for 1 week. We had our haldi ceremony and other ceremonies planned but I will not be going into much details for now. So our plan was on 26 July our wedding was in morning and there was evening dinner at our house for close family and friends in which we had invited Girish and his family. Girish's family had to leave by evening for another city so only Girish would be available for evening Dinner and next day morning we all were to fly to Mauritius for our honeymoon(our family was unaware of Girish flying with us).

The day had arrived, and me and Kruti were excited on this new journey of ours. After the wedding rituals, everyone came to congratulate and when Girish and his family came to the stage, Kruti and me looked at each other and I could see the lust in her eyes on seeing Girish.

They gave us a wedding Gift box and while standing in the group photo, Girish stood besides Kruti, and whispered "Congratulations! Make sure only you and Girish open your gift!" Kruti passed on the message to me which made us very curious. After our wedding, we all reached my home and we had to get ready for our evening dinner.

We took gift from Girish and found out a gift box and a note by Girish : "Happy Married Life! It also marks a new journey of your togetherness irrespective of how I am going to use you both for my happiness in future. Raghu make sure your wife Kruti wears the panties that I have sent, underneath her dress during your dinner part tonight, also no sex or kissing until I say so till honeymoon".

I opened to see a wonderful customized pink colored panty in which it was written "Whore of Girish!"

Kruti got really excited after seeing this and winked at me and said "Are you happy Raghu, its the day we always dreamt about and our fantasies will come true."

I whispered "Yes, my darling!"

During our dinner function at our home, Kruti wore a beautiful lehenga and only me, Kruti and Girish knew what was her innerwear, it was so intense though while everyone were congratulating Kruti and me, while we knew we Kruti is is going to be fucked by Girish during our honeymoon. After the ceremonies, we reached home and had to go to bed early due to early morning flight and Kruti changed to a beautiful shorts and tshirt and was looking amazing in her mangalsutra, sindoor and mehendi, I felt like kissing here and approached her.

She gave a naughty smile and whispered "Remember, what our master has instructed us", and I had to control my feelings and we just cuddled and slept.

Next morning, me and Kruti left for the Mauritius for our honeymoon, and in the flight journey Girish seat was quite away, so this was probably the only time me and Kruti would be close to each other during honeymoon.

As we reached our destination, Girish came to us, and said "Look, I have booked a suite just next to your honeymoon suite, and make sure you follow this letter once you reach your room." and handed over a letter a another gift box.

We were more excited to know what's there in the gift and letter rather than checking out our beautiful honeymoon suite that was huge along with private swimming pool and bathtub and bed was decorated for us specially for honeymoon with a cake. It was a nice one piece see through dark pink colored nightie gift along with another set of pink panties reading 'Girish ki Raand!'

I could feel Kruti's excitement as she smirked at me while reading the letter:

"Congratulations my beautiful cuck couples. Be ready to obey your master and submit to all my needs. This night and week will be unlike all our previous encounters, there will be more humiliation, Kruti and Raghu will be my slaves throughout the honeymoon. And when I come to the room at 8 pm, make sure Kruti is wearing mangalsutra and sindoor with the dress & panties I gave, and Raghu will open the door for me and sit near sofa and at all times you will address me as 'Sir!'"

I was so hard after reading this and Kruti was just smiling at me and said "My darling, this will me one hell of a honeymoon! " and thanked me!

Next part will continue on how our entire week with Girish went.

raghu453
raghu453
16 Followers