Adventures of Angel Blast Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait, wait!"

She didn't wait. She stuck her tongue out. I groaned the instant it touched my pussy. Fuck.

"Hm. Sweet. Do all women taste like this?" She wondered aloud as I squirmed on the table. Trembling, I felt my body burning against the air conditioning as the clone kept licking and biting my throbbing- WHY DO I LIKE THIS?

"Shit!"

"There she is, that's the girl I read about." The Secretarian grinned. "But this is not enough."

"What?"

"We can do a lot more than just this." Suddenly, another clone walked forwards. She lifted my butt a little and crouched.

"WAIT, NO!" I knew where this was going.

"Oh, yes. Double the pleasure! I WANT TO WATCH YOU BREAK!"

Two identical tongues. One in my pussy, the other...

"FUCK!" My ass was being tongue-fucked. "I THOUGHT YOU WERE A BORING SECRETARY!"

"YOU THOUGHT WRONG!"

With another twist, another turn, my back arched as the clone stuck her tongue in my ass. The other one didn't calm down any either, still ravaging my pussy with her own tongue.

"And yet, this is still not enough." The Secretarian ominously said. "I need some release myself, after all."

I raised a brow, wondering what she was talking about when another clone walked behind my head.

"Here, how's this? If you give me a good orgasm, I'll let you go so you don't burn with the building. Deal?"

She didn't allow me to answer. Instead, the clone lowered herself onto my face. Although I couldn't speak, I considered the offer in my mind.

All things considered, let's be real, I was beaten. The best I could hope for right now was to survive. So, eat pussy and live? That sounded like a pretty good deal to me.

Full of shame, I let my tongue connect with the clone's pussy.

"Ohhhh. Good girl!" The Secretarian said. "And they said middle-aged women couldn't get laid. Well, fuck them! I have the hottest up-and-coming hero eating me out, I'd say I'm doing fairly well for myself!" She cheered as I kept eating her out.

"Mm!" At the same time, my toes curled. The force of the other two clones licking both my pussy and my ass, it was all too much! Then, the remaining specters started groping my boobs.

All at once, my body was being attacked on every front. I couldn't take this. I was being overloaded with pleasure, so much so that I didn't even focus on the pussy I was eating, I did it automatically.

"God! All that overtime, I could have been doing this? Such a shame!"

"Mmm!"

"Ah! Are you close? I am! Cum with me, Angel Tits! Let us celebrate the destruction of all things theatrical in a flurry of femininity and pussy juice!"

What the hell? We could die here, woman!

I squirmed further though, because... She was right. I could feel something building up inside of me. The clone that was eating my ass, she stopped. Instead, she started fingering my most precious of holes!

"Nnn!" My whole body was shaking. I couldn't handle this. I couldn't bear it, I just, I couldn't, fuck!

"AH!" The Secretarian was the first despite the fact that I started first. As I kept licking her pussy, she screamed into the empty theatre and basically howled with pleasure. "I'M CUMMING!"

Then, something happened. The clones all disappeared. The Secretarian fell forwards.

Then, a hero arrived. The double doors where I had come into this place burst open in an explosion of ice.

Some random dude with a blue hoodie.

"Freezeman is here!" He called out. "Oh! Angel Breasts!" He saw the quivering, nearly unconscious woman and gasped. "YOU DEFEATED THE VILLAIN? WHILE RESTRAINED?"

I was breathing heavily. Despite everything that was happening, all I could think was "I haven't cum yet."

"Good job!" He praised me.

"B-Bombs." I said weakly. "There are bombs here."

"Ah, no worries then! I happen to be an excellent caller of the bomb squads." He took his phone out and hit them up.

I closed my eyes and let the world run its course as the same thought repeated in my mind.

I haven't cum yet.

---

"Once again, the hero known as Angel Breasts has managed to stop a would-be supervillain, The Secretarian, before she was able to destroy the Valor City Theatre. Freezeman had this to say:"

"Yes, I arrived at the scene and found the villain on her knees, where Angel Breasts had managed to apprehend her without even using her hands! I tell you, she is a soon-to-be legend!"

While the news played in the background, I was curled up on my couch, alone.

What was I doing? I was touching myself.

In my mind, the Secretarian was kissing me, fingering me as I struggled to escape her restraints. Why was I picturing this? I don't know.

But, fuck. I needed these villains to stop this nonsense.

I could get addicted to it all otherwise.

12