Adventures of Angel Blast Ch. 01

Story Info
Cassie's hero debut did not go as expected.
4.8k words
4.46
10.4k
27

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Notes: A wonderfully cheesy and hopefully just as sexy story about a useless lesbian trying to make it in the world of superheroes. This is a bit sillier than my usual content, but I wanted to write something more light-hearted. I hope you enjoy!

----

Here it was, my big debut. After training for an entire year, I had finally graduated from the Astute Sidekick's School of heroism. In other words, I was finally ready to fight crime!

Superpowers have existed since medieval times. For centuries, a person was judged by their ability to best use their power for the betterment of society. Even in modern times, sure, doctors and teachers were respected but everyone held their breaths when a hero walked in.

So, I woke up on May 11th, at 6:00 am. Not only had it been hard to fall asleep in the first place, but it was also hard to stay asleep because of how excited I was. The moment my eyes split open I flew up into the air and rushed to my bathroom. A grinning blonde with big blue eyes stared back at me in the mirror. I clenched my hands into fists and pumped one into the air. I was beyond excited.

Ever since I was a little girl, I'd kept up with the best superheroes of our time. Concussion Man, Miss Play, Reactor, all of them! I'd stay up at night, ignoring piles of homework as I watched them on tv. It was around the time I entered high school that I developed my own superpowers. I discovered that I could fly when I fell down a flight of stairs and my body remained in the air instinctively. The only other power I had was the ability to shoot energy balls. Kind of like that anime with the super buff dudes that everyone's seen.

Now, at twenty-three years old, I was finally ready to be that woman. Be the icon of the next generation!

I walked out of the bathroom with a white towel wrapped around my body and a layer of water coating my skin as I heard my phone sounding off Billie Eilish's You Should See Me in a Crown. I hovered over to it and smiled when I saw that my mentor had messaged me.

Tyra Links: Are you ready, Cassie?

"Hmph. Of course." I said to myself. Yeah, sometimes when I'm excited, I talk to myself. Deal with it.

Me: I was BORN ready!

Tyra Links: Okay, hotshot. Try not to fly into the side of a building this time 😉

Me: That was once! Just once!

Tyra Links: And that singular event became a story that I tell at every meet and greet now. Seriously, I think you gained like a hundred followers on Instagram just off all the pictures people took...

Nope! I was not about to allow my teacher's teasing to impact my bubbling excitement over today's duties. I replied with something eloquent that was simple and yet communicated all of my complex feelings at the moment:

Me: fuck off ☹

Tyra Links: Sorry, sorry! I'm just messing with you, kid. Anyway, stick with something simple for today. Stop a mugging, save cats from trees. That sort of stuff. I'll check with you later to see how it all went. Remember though, steer clear of the Lower Districts. Good luck!

Me: thanks

With that, I put on my costume in all its glory. Well, here's the thing. Sure, saving people was an important part of this whole biz and it was why I wanted to be a hero too, but why couldn't I be super helpful AND be super cute at the same time? Right? So, when it came time for me to design my outfit, yeah, I made it a point to look good.

And so, I stood in the center of my bedroom in a short white skirt that hid a thong, knee-high white boots, a sleeveless shirt of the same color and creamy fingerless gloves. Finally, there were a few pink ribbons tied at my biceps and my thighs, along with a pink belt.

"Hm..." I looked in the mirror. "Come on, there has to be a way this can look even better!"

I made an executive decision. I took some scissors, things I knew very well, and I went to my mirror. With a deep breath, I cut off the lower half of my shirt. "Come on, let this work..." I mumbled. When I put the shirt on again, I nearly exploded with happiness.

"Yes!"

Underboob achieved! I had cut the shirt in just the right way to allow half my breasts to be visible. Sadly, this meant I also had to allow my slightly flabby stomach to be visible, but that body fat wasn't entirely negative. It was thanks to it after all that I had D cup boobs. I smirked, content with what I did, and I ran up to my roommate's room.

Yeah, like most aspiring superheroes, I lived in an apartment because I could just barely make ends meet. Willing to help me with that though was a wonderful girl I'd met just a year ago. The always-slightly-pissed-off goth beauty that I was about to wake up. I crept through the door like a thief, smirking wickedly as I tiptoed up to the unsuspecting victim.

I flew up above her and allowed gravity to do its thing.

"F-Fuck, fuck!" When I fell on her, she swatted in all directions, searching for whatever had assaulted her.

"Good morning, honey!" I planted several merciless kisses on her cheeks. She replied by putting two hands on my face and attempting to push me away.

"Ugh, get off me, Cass!"

"But it's such a beautiful day!" I whined with a grin as I pressed the attack further.

"It won't be for much longer if you keep this shit up!"

"Haha, alright, alright." I sat next to her. She took her pillow and pressed it over her face, mumbling stuff into it. "Sorry, but I'm just so excited!"

She removed the pillow, which allowed me to see that beautiful face I liked so much. Pale skin, night-sky black hair, the right corner of her bottom lip pierced and "get the hell away from me" purple eyes. She was my exact opposite. Maybe that's why I had the hardest of crushes on her.

When we'd first moved into each other, a year ago, I used to get nervous at just the prospect of talking to her, and that was without factoring in the fact that I thought she was so hot. But, as time went on and we got to know each other a little, I found out she was really nice. That said, her blatant straightness did diminish my crush. I mean, she never actually told me she was straight, but after months of direct compliments and flirtatious bs from me with no response, and the fact that she only ever invited guys to her side of the house, there was no way she was into women. Or, at least, me.

I mean, how many others would have pushed me off the bed just now?

"What the hell's got you so excited?" She asked, rubbing her eyes.

"Seriously, Abby? Come on, I told you yesterday! I mean, look at how I'm dressed."

With that, I flashed my Superhero's ID. She squinted at the item before I cleared my throat and continued:

"As of today," I started, "my Superhero ID is active!" Once I said that she said "oh" and scanned over my card.

In order to engage in any superheroing, you needed to have an active Superhero ID. If you did anything without it, you were just a vigilante, a criminal.

"Shit..." She mumbled. "Uh, congrats."

"Thanks." I leaned in to hug her. She groaned but wrapped an arm around my back and pulled me in any way. "Uh, hey." I continued. A small flower of nervousness bloomed in my heart. "Do you think I'll be a good hero?" I looked up at her tired eyes.

"Sure." She shrugged. "You're... Uh, you're a cool person. That's pretty much all there is to it, right?"

I giggled and let my head rest on her chest for a moment.

"Right, right."

With the early morning annoy mission out of the way, I skipped to the kitchen, preparing a simple toast and coffee sandwich while I turned on the tv and listened to the news playing in the background.

"Good morning, citizens of Valor City." The well-dressed man on the tv said into a microphone that was just slightly poking in from the bottom of the frame. "As you all know, last night our very own Tyra Links managed to single-handedly take down the League of Spiteful Men. The fearsome gang of villains had been spotted in the alleys of the Lower Districts earlier this month. Alone, Links used her incredible Magma Rays to neutralize the targets. Here's a word from her we managed to procure."

The camera cut to my mentor, Tyra Links, the #1 ranked hero in Valor City, standing a few feet away from a small group of knocked-out evildoers tied up behind her.

In my full superhero outfit, I sat down on the couch (sandwich and coffee in front of me on a table) and watched her speak.

"Yes, it was a long and difficult battle, but the citizens of Valor City have nothing to fear, for as long as I and every superhero out there exist, evil will never triumph over good!"

I basically squealed internally. Every memory I had of being a little girl who used to sit with her laptop for hours into the late nights, just looking up clips online of heroes besting evil, flashed through my mind.

All those girls in school who used to call me an "airhead", all the teachers that said I'd never amount to anything. As Tyra flashed a grin for the camera, I stood up (nearly knocking over my coffee) and pumped a fist into the air.

"Well, fuck you all!" I whispered to myself excitedly. "Angel Blast is here to save the day! And one day, I'll be the greatest hero the world's ever seen!"

My reasoning for the name was simple. I looked like an angel and I could blast people away, thus, Angel Blast!

---

Once my breakfast was out of the way, it was time to stop crime. I slipped my phone into a pocket on my belt and flew out of the house. A few texts came through that I looked at while trying to avoid a few pigeons.

Mom: GOOD LUCK SWEETIE

Me: THANK YOU <3

Dad: knock 'em dead out there, baby!

Me: Of course!

I could barely contain myself. "Come on, there has to be someone messing with people out there."

It would take me a few more seconds before I found someone who looked like they were in need of having some justice beat into them. A guy wearing a ski mask, prowling the alley next to a supermarket.

"Perfect!"

Finally! I swooped in, my white cape flapped behind me as I landed just a few feet away from him.

"Oh god!" He fell back, and a knife fell from the pockets of his baggy jeans.

"Your time has come, evildoer!" I pointed at him. I had rehearsed this speech so many times! "As confused as you may tragically be, I must-"

He lunged forward.

"W-Wait, shit, shit!" I panicked. I threw my hands in front of me and from my palms, a white beam of energy formed and blew him back. "RUDE! I was speaking, sir!"

He groaned. I may have overdone it, but in my defense, I was pretty scared. He was laid out on the floor, with smoke coming from his shirt.

"Oh well." I shrugged. "Clout time."

I took my phone out. With the villain behind me, I called 911, posed and took a picture.

"Just took down my first baddie, evil is shaking!!!" I wrote down on my Insta post.

It was so hard to contain myself. It was done! My first act of superheroing was in the books. But, I wasn't anywhere near ready to call it quits. I needed more! So, as I heard the sirens coming, I took to the sky and flew away.

This part of Valor City was honestly so beautiful. The glass buildings, the clean streets. This place had so many superheroes in it already, including rookies like me, that had been doing a great job for a long time.

The sight made me a bit nervous. I mean, how did I stack up to them? Some of them had super-strength, the capability of destroying mountains with one punch like they were gods. All I had was a flashy beam of light.

No. I couldn't let myself think like that. I shook my head.

"Next villain! Let's see..."

It took a few minutes, but eventually, I came across something that made my eyes widen.

"A supervillain!"

In the distance, I could see what looked like a woman fighting some police officers. I was a bit too far still, I had to squint to get a glance. It looked like she was shooting out shards of ice at them. The officers hid behind their cars, never getting a chance to shoot.

"I... I should call a professional." I mumbled. "No! Come on, Cassie, this is your chance to show the world what Angel Blast can do!"

I took in a nervous deep breath and flew over to them. First, I landed behind the police.

"Oh, thank goodness, a hero is here!" One of them called. "B-But, I don't know you."

"Fear not, civ... I mean, officer! My name is Angel Blast, trained by the great Tyra Links herself!"

"Wait, I've seen her before!" Another officer said. "I saw her on Tyra's Twitter timeline!"

"We're saved!" Their relieved smiles melted my heart. "But, why are you dressed like..."

"No time for questions!" I put a hand out, interrupting him. "I've got this from here. You should all retreat, call for reinforcements, but leave things to me for now!"

"She's right!"

One by one, they got in their cars and drove away. The villain, who I now had a better view of, simply stood there and watched everything happen.

Shit. She was stunning. Grey skin wrapped in an elegant blue dress to match blue hair that exuded smoke and those heels! My gay heart was melting!

"Huh?" Was the first thing she said. "Wait, I don't know you."

"I'm a rookie!" I let her know. Shit. She looked too good.

"Oh, that explains it. Why are you dressed like... Whatever. What's your name?"

"Angel Blast!"

"... Hm, not the best, but not entirely bad either."

Of course, as was customary in superhero/supervillain encounters, I did what I had to do. I pulled out my Villain Informational Pamphlet.

"Sorry, what's your name?" I asked.

"Oh, my name's Tundra. Is that your pamphlet? I'll fill it out if you fill out mine."

"Deal!"

Are you confused? Let me explain. As superhero vs supervillain encounters became more common over the years, different forums online were created online where up-and-coming heroes and villains alike could share their accomplishments with each other's respective communities. In such a saturated world, it was the only way we could really gain any kind of fame.

Because of this curious situation, a lot of battles started rather cordially.

"Oh?" After I handed her back her Superhero Informational Pamphlet, she looked over what I'd written. "You're a beginner?"

"Uh, yeah. I just started today."

"Shit. I might not gain much of a ranking from this on the Global Villain's Database."

"Please!" I put my hands together. "I haven't fought a supervillain, I need the experience!"

"... Fine. Fine." She put her hands up and stepped back. "Well, get your speech out of the way."

"Thank you!" I bowed before inhaling deeply. "Ahem. Your time has come, Tundra! As confused as you may-"

A shard of ice flew by my shoulder.

"T-Tundra!"

"Ha! Foolish hero. Did you think I'd wait to listen to your full speech?"

"But I worked so hard on it!"

"Well, sorry kid, but I need to finish this fight before any real heroes show up!"

And thus, my first real fight began in earnest. I flew to the left, dodging out of the way of more of those deathly shards. She remained stationary as I danced around her, trying to fly as quickly as I could to dodge the attacks.

"Hm, how do I deal with her? She's not letting up long enough for me to strike!" I thought. One shard managed to go through my cape. "How about..."

I flew downwards as I hovered above her. It took some agility I didn't know I had, but I just managed to barely avoid one perilous attack after another. When I got close enough, I finally extended my own hands.

From my palms, that same white energy emerged. Unlike the thug from earlier though, the woman managed to avoid my attack by hopping to the side in a manner that should have been impossible for anyone wearing heels like that.

"Oh? Not bad!" She smirked.

My blood was pumping. Here I was, fighting an established villain and I was holding my own! I was doing it! I was a legitimate hero now!

"But not enough." She declared before every shard she'd thrown that had stuck to the walls and garbage bins behind me retreated back to her. Of course, the problem was that I was in the way.

"W-Whoa!" The shards managed to catch the edges of my outfit. She manipulated them to stab into the wall to my left, hooking me onto them in the process.

Just like that, I was stuck.

"Shit!"

"And just like that, Tundra nets herself another win." She stated, walking up to me. "Eh, you've got guts though. Seriously, a lot of potential as a..."

She didn't finish her statement. As I tried to escape my predicament, rather unsuccessfully, I waited for her to finish but she never did. Just as I was wondering what happened, I noticed her cold stare. I traced her icy blue eyes. When I realized what she was looking at, I'll be honest...

I'd never blushed harder in my life.

The way the shards had cut my outfit had left my boobs out in the air, for her to see. On second thought, maybe cutting off half of my shirt wasn't that good of an idea.

"Oh my, shit!" I tried to cover myself, but my hands were still trapped. "Don't look!"

I expected her to laugh, but she didn't. Instead, she grinned.

"Why not?" Her voice dropped a few octaves. Whereas before it had been menacing and businesslike, now it was... Sultry. "Isn't that why you came here dressed like that?"

What was this woman thinking? I mean, I just wanted to look cute!

"Hm... Your body is far too lewd for an Angel. You should have named yourself 'succubus'." With that, my eyes basically bulged out of their sockets when I saw what she did next.

She ran a steamy cold finger over my right nipple, hardening it instantly. "Oh shit." I thought when I realized where this was headed. "She's going to..."

"Y-You can't!" I protested.

"And why is that?"

"I, you're a villain!"

"All the more reason I should play with my food."

With that, she cupped my breasts with her hands. Playing with my nipples, I saw evil intentions in her eyes as my breath caught in my throat. In case the situation wasn't clear enough, let me summarize it for you. We were in the middle of a vacant street (as all the civilians had run away while Tundra was shooting stuff), I was half-naked and now, Tundra was playing with my tits.

I had not signed up for this at all.

"Oh?" She chuckled. "Now, this I didn't see coming. You're enjoying this."

"Of course, not!"

"You might say that, but your wet pussy doesn't lie."

My... What? I looked down as best as my restrained position allowed me to. She was right. The spot between my legs was humid as she kept playing with my nipples to the point where they started to hurt.

What the hell was happening?

"I don't have much time, but I suppose I can play with you for now."

"D-Don't!"

"You should be more honest. Come on," she leaned in and whispered into my ear: "let yourself enjoy this."

Okay. I feel an explanation is in order. How many of you wouldn't be at least a little eager for SOME action after living in the same house as your crush for a year? Excuse me for being a little needy, okay?

So... Yes. As she kneaded my breasts like dough and ran a cold tongue up and down my neck, I found my knees losing their strength. She bit down gently and a shiver ran down my body. That was a move I knew I was weak to.

"Oh, you're adorable." She mumbled as her blue eyes met mine again. Suddenly, her lips touched mine.

God, I hadn't kissed someone in at least two years. My last relationship was with a girl that left as soon as I told her what my dreams were. So, when she pressed her lips against mine, I couldn't help but lean in a little.

"Ah, there we are." She said. "Honesty. Popular among you hero types, right?"

She kissed me harder. Her lips were so cold, it was like kissing ice. But honestly, the distinct stinging sensation that it left behind wasn't that bad. Hell, regardless of how cold she was, I felt myself becoming warmer with every second.

12