Adventures Of Danni Elle Speegle

Story Info
Ariel X and Sophia Fiore strapon Danni Elle Speegle.
2k words
3
2.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

After due consideration, Crossfit Games superstar and fitness enthusiast Danni Elle Speegle decided to give her ultimate fantasy the old college try. Why not try new things while visiting Los Angeles, California? The curvaceous yet muscular, big booty blonde-haired young woman smiled to herself as she looked at pictures of porn stars Sophia Fiore and Ariel X. The curvy, muscular and big-booty African American woman and the sultry, muscular blonde sportswoman with the angular face were among the most beautiful ladies Danni Elle Speegle had ever seen. The famous female athlete wants to give women a try, and she's chosen nothing but the best...

"It's a pleasure to meet you," Danni Elle Speegle said, smiling, as she met with the stars. For this momentous occasion, she'd chosen a Starbucks located on Van Nuys, in sunny California. Porn star and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu expert Ariel X and her colleague, porn star and fitness trainer Sophia Fiore smiled as muscular, sexy blonde approached them. Ariel X thought that Danni Elle Speegle looked even hotter in person. The blonde gal wore a vest and pantsuit which only accentuated her fine physique. Hmm, what Ariel X wouldn't give for a taste of Danni Elle Speegle's goodies...

"Hello, Danni Elle, big fan of yours, the Crossfit Games are hot," said Ariel X, and she held out her hand, which Danni Elle Speegle shook. Danni Elle smiled at Sophia Fiore before shaking hands with her as well. The light-skinned, curvy and muscular African American beauty wore a red tank top and black yoga pants which showed off her amazing figure. Ariel X looked amazing in a blue T-shirt and skin-tight black jeans. As Danni Elle gushed over the two of them, Ariel X and Sophia Fiore exchanged a smile.

"Relax, Danni Elle, we're just regular ladies," Sophia Fiore said, flashing that deceptively innocent smile of hers. Danni Elle grinned and gently stroked Sophia Fiore's arm, a move which did not go unnoticed by Ariel X. As the barista came to take their order, the three women bantered. All three shared an interest in sports, fitness, and wild sex. Looking into Ariel X's eyes, Danni Elle felt almost intimidated. The sexy blonde gal did Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and liked to wrestle women for Ultimate Surrender before fucking them with her strap-on dildo. Danni Elle lost count of how many times she masturbated to Ariel X's wild, lesbian wrestling videos.

"I love what you do for Ultimate Surrender, lesbian wrestling and fucking videos rock," Danni Elle Speegle said, blushing. Ariel X grinned and playfully tapped Danni Elle's muscular thigh. The blonde sportswoman made eye contact with the sultry female porn star and an understanding passed between them. Sophia Fiore smiled at Ariel X and then laid her hand on top of Danni Elle's. Danni Elle smiled and nodded. Oh yeah, all three ladies were most definitely on the same page. The barista came with their drinks, and they sipped their lattes while flirting. Let the good times roll...

"What do you like about the Ultimate Surrender videos?" Ariel X asked as she caressed Danni Elle's inner thigh. Danni Elle blushed and licked her lips. Sophia Fiore watched, amused by Danni Elle's reaction. The muscular blonde chick with the big booty looked good enough to eat. Ariel X winked at Danni Elle while awaiting her answer. To tease Danni Elle, Sophia Fiore took one of her fingers into her mouth. Danni Elle giggled. Little did she know that Sophia Fiore was just getting started...

"I like how you wrestle down bitches and then fuck them in every hole they've got," Danni Elle Speegle said, looking right at Ariel X. Sophia Fiore took Danni Elle's fingers out of her mouth and laughed. The three women looked at one another. Time to get this show on the road. After lattes, sandwiches and some good chit-chat, the three women left Starbucks and went for a quick jog. Somehow, they ended up at a rented spot along Van Nuys, a few miles away. Once there, Sophia Fiore and Ariel X showed Danni Elle Speegle, Crossfit Games superstar and muscular booty goddess, what they're all about...

"Make yourself comfortable," Ariel X said as she undressed, revealing her taut, muscular and sexy body. Ariel X has done thousands of porn scenes with women, and zero with men. The lesbian porn superstar has millions of female and male fans and that's how she likes it. Sophia Fiore and Danni Elle Speegle admired Ariel X's fine body. The gal had a pretty, slightly angular face, a curvy, fit body, nice tits and a nice, thick ass. Sophia Fiore playfully grabbed Ariel X's ass and gave it a squeeze. Ariel X grinned then kissed Sophia Fiore passionately.

"I like a nice ass on a woman," Sophia Fiore said, grinning. Ariel X shrugged and kissed Sophia's lips tenderly. Danni Elle Speegle watched Ariel X and Sophia Fiore as they made out. The curvy, muscular blonde sportswoman with the thick booty smiled as desire shot through her like a missile. Hastily undressing, Danni Elle joined Ariel X and Sophia Fiore on the bed. Sophia Fiore smiled and kissed Danni Elle while fondling that legendary thick, muscular body of hers. Millions watch Crossfit Games just to glance at Danni Elle's amazing ass. Hot damn, the gal looked good enough to eat...

"Let's do this," Danni Elle Speegle said, her heart stammering in her chest as Ariel X and Sophia Fiore came to her. The sexy black woman and the sultry, muscular blonde gal drew the sexy sportswoman down on the bed and showed her a thing or two. Ariel X kissed Danni Elle and fondled her tits while Sophia Fiore spread her thick, muscular legs. Sophia Fiore inhaled Danni Elle's womanly scent and then went to work. Just like that, Sophia Fiore began eating Danni Elle's pussy. Sophia Fiore heard somewhere that female bodybuilders pussy taste different, and she wanted to see if it's true. Nothing wrong with that.

"Give me that pussy," Sophia Fiore said as she licked Danni Elle Speegle's neatly shaved pussy. Danni Elle shuddered as Sophia licked her sweet spot. Meanwhile, Ariel X slid her tongue down Danni Elle's throat while rubbing her erect nipples. As Ariel X kissed her throat and fondled her tits, Danni Elle sighed happily. Ariel X began sucking on Danni Elle's nipples, loving the way the muscular strongwoman completely surrendered to her. Ariel X likes to dominate strong women in the bedroom. Just ask porn stars like Mistress Kara, Cherry Torn and a few others. No shame in her game...

"Got something for you," Ariel X said, and she squatted over Danni Elle's face, and spread her legs. Danni Elle looked at Ariel X's pussy hungrily. Ariel X nodded, and smiled. Danni Elle hesitated and then puckered up, giving Ariel X's pussy a big kiss. Ariel X smiled as Danni Elle began licking her pussy. For lesbians and bisexual women worldwide, eating pussy is a rite of passage. Danni Elle was clearly new to the pussy licking game but that's okay because Ariel X likes training newbies. Danni Elle grasped Ariel X's ass cheeks with those strong hands of hers and ate her pussy voraciously. Now the fun really began...

"Fuck me," Danni Elle Speegle said, groaning in pleasure after Sophia Fiore left her pussy tingling. After Danni Elle Speegle gave her pussy a good licking, Ariel X donned her favorite strap-on dildo. The same one she used on a certain muscular Latin female porn star from Ultimate Surrender. Danni Elle smiled excitedly as Ariel X drew closer to her. Sophia Fiore held Danni Elle's thick, muscular thighs open for Ariel X. Without further ado, Ariel X kissed Danni Elle passionately while thrusting her strap-on dildo into her pussy. Sophia Fiore smacked Ariel X's muscular booty as the other woman fucked her new playmate.

"Got room for one more?" Sophia Fiore asked, as she donned her strap-on dildo. The sexy black woman looked at Ariel X as the muscular lesbian porn star fucked the hell out of Danni Elle Speegle. The muscular blonde Crossfit Games superstar moaned deeply as Ariel X slammed the dildo into her pussy. Ariel X turned and winked at Sophia Fiore, who got the hint. Sophia Fiore came up behind Ariel X and gripped her by the hips. Ariel X laughed but did not object as Sophia Fiore rubbed the dildo against her big muscular butt. Without further ado, Sophia Fiore thrust her dildo into Ariel X's pussy. Sometimes, muscular lesbian porn stars get fucked by other sexually fluid, muscular women. Nothing wrong with that.

"Hmm, feels good," Ariel X said, groaning in pleasure as Sophia Fiore slammed her dildo into her from behind. At the same time, Danni Elle fondled Ariel X's tits as Ariel X thrust her dildo into her pussy. The muscular blonde sportswoman loved the feel of Ariel X's tits in her mouth even as her thick dildo filled her pussy. Danni Elle Speegle goes both ways and enjoys phallic things in her lower regions, it's just the way she gets down. Ariel X moaned and groaned while fucking Danni Elle passionately. Meanwhile, Sophia Fiore smacked Ariel X's ass as she thrust her dildo deep into her pussy. Three-way lesbian strap-on fun never looked so good...

"I want to try double penetration," Danni Elle Speegle said, after taking a breather. Ariel X and Sophia Fiore exchanged a look. The muscular blonde sportswoman with the killer booty isn't afraid to experiment. Danni Elle got on all fours and twerked that big, muscular booty of hers, giving lady boners to both Ariel X and Sophia Fiore. The two female porn stars exchanged a laugh, and then did their thing. Sophia Fiore lay flat on the bed, and Danni Elle Speegle straddled her, impaling herself on the sexy black woman's thick dildo. Meanwhile, Ariel X stroked her dildo before applying lubricant on it. Looking at Danni Elle's thick ass, Ariel X smiled. Strong women with big butts need anal too...

"Ride me," Sophia Fiore said, and she smacked Danni Elle Speegle's thick ass while thrusting the dildo into her pussy. Danni Elle groaned as Sophia Fiore began fucking her. Meanwhile, Ariel X came up behind Danni Elle Speegle and spread her thick ass cheeks. After lubricating Danni Elle Speegle's asshole, Ariel X pressed the dildo against her backdoor and pushed. Danni Elle Speegle cried out as Ariel X's dildo popped into her booty hole. Ariel X laughed and gripped Danni Elle's hips as she began fucking her in the ass. Sandwiched between two hot, strong women, with a big dildo embedded in her pussy and another one in her asshole, Danni Elle was on cloud nine. Ariel X and Sophia Fiore showed Danni Elle what they're made of...

"I love fucking strong women in the ass," Ariel X said, smacking Danni Elle's big butt while filling her booty hole with the dildo. Danni Elle cried out in sheer pleasure and wicked pain as Ariel X fucked her in the ass. Meanwhile, Sophia Fiore sucked on Danni Elle's big tits while slamming the dildo into her pussy. Danni Elle rode the dildos fucking her holes, and moaned deeply, loving every moment of it. Ariel X and Sophia Fiore, veterans of the porn game, double-teamed the Crossfit superstar. Danni Elle screamed and creamed as Ariel X and Sophia Fiore fucked her fiercely, refusing to let up until she tapped out. Exhausted and happy, Danni Elle lay between Ariel X and Sophia Fiore. The look on the sportswoman's face was one of pure pleasure...

"Thank you ladies, I needed that," Danni Elle Speegle said to Ariel X and Sophia Fiore as they hit the showers. The three women laughed and bantered while the warm water cascaded over their fine, muscular and sexy bodies. Afterwards, they got dressed and parted ways. As Danni Elle drove back to the hotel, she farted a little bit, since her booty hole was a bit loose after getting fucked by Ariel X. The queen of the Crossfit Games has finally discovered sex with women and it's everything she thought it would be and more. Yeah, Danni Elle Speegle's days of experimentation are just beginning. The City of Los Angeles won't know what hit it!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers