New Tenant at the Pool

Story Info
Manon and Lilian share in some neighborly fun at the pool.
2.7k words
4.59
8.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun heated my skin as a soft breeze cooled it back down. The shade of the palm tree above didn't quite cast over more than my face, letting me bask in the light that was slowly tanning me.

The pool around me was empty, one of the perks of being possibly the only tenant moved into the apartment complex built around me. I knew this peace wouldn't last forever, so I had prioritized coming down to the pool daily, soaking up the sun and the cool water of the pool basin.

I hadn't seen another soul since moving in, and even the leasing office hadn't been completely built out yet, leaving the agents responsible for the property in a sister complex a mile down the road. As an introvert, this was possibly my dream scenario, even though it would most likely come to an end in the next week or so. New tenants had to move in soon to keep the complex from dipping into the red.

I was lying on my back, sipping a low budget alcoholic seltzer when I heard the gate to the pool softly open. I slowly opened my eyes to see two long, tan legs walk from the gate towards me. The woman was wearing a black crocheted cover up that just covered her butt and large sun glasses. I smiled briefly at her to be polite, all the while wishing I had come an hour or two earlier so that I wouldn't have been interrupted. I supposed my alone time in this complex was coming to an end.

"It's a beautiful day, isn't it," the woman said to me as she set her pool bag directly next to my chair and sat on the chair parallel to mine. You have got to be kidding me. An empty pool and she decided to sit right next to me? This lady needed to learn to read the room.

"mmhmm. Very nice," I responded, picking up my book and turning to the page I had left off on. The woman seemed to notice I was busy and started pulling out things from her bag to get settled.

I started reading where I had left off at in my shameless romance novel. I was many things, but a literary prude was not one of them. The smut I was reading was my chance to fantasize about a sex life very different than the nonexistent one I was currently in. This particular piece of literature (if you had to call it that) was about a woman in the south of France who had her sexual awakening when a young Spanish woman took her holiday in the flat next to hers. It was a steamy read that had made me more wet than I cared to admit when I had started it this morning.

As I turned the page, I noticed the woman beside me pull off her crocheted cover up, revealing a bikini bottom that covered absolutely nothing. It was a bright white mesh material that disappeared between her two cheeks. I glanced up at the top, of which I could only see the straps and strings, as the woman's back was to me. More daring than I personally would wear to an apartment pool, but I didn't judge.

As the woman turned only her head, she interrupted my stare, "I'm so sorry, but would you mind helping me lotion my back? I'm so careful with sun exposure, but it's the one place I can never reach."

I put down my book and scooted to the edge of my pool chair. "Sure, I can help," I said as she handed the sunblock to me.

She collected her hair into her hands, so that I would have easy access to her back. I rubbed the sunblock in my hands to warm it and started spreading it over her shoulders and over her upper back.

"Did you just move in?" I asked as I made my way to her lower back.

"Yes, just yesterday into that building over there," she pointed to the building farthest from the pool and directly next to my building. "My name is Manon. What's yours?"

I was nearing the bottom of her back as I answered, "I'm Lilian." I finished spreading the sunblock and asked, "Is that good?"

"Oh thanks!" she replied. "Actually, would you mind just getting my cheeks as well? I don't want to miss anything." She leaned over a bit, giving me access to her whole ass and lightly put both hands on her hips, just spreading her cheeks and showing where her thong disappeared to.

My breathing slowed, as I said "Umm. Yeah, I guess I can do that."

I put a dab more sunblock on my hands and started spreading it over the top of both of her ass cheeks, working my way down and then inward. Her heat radiated onto my hands as I took one hand to hold the cheek aside and the other to spread the lotion near her thong. I could smell her from where I was sitting, and suddenly I found it very hard to swallow.

I did the same thing to the other side and was finally finished. "You're all set," I managed to blurt out.

"You're the best, Lilian. Thank you!" She turned slightly to grab the lotion and then stood up and slowly walked to the pool.

That was the oddest interaction I had ever had with a random human, although I couldn't hide from myself that my bikini bottoms had started to get slightly damp.

I leaned back into my seat and grabbed my book, pretending to read as I slowed my heart rate. Manon dipped her feet into the pool and then slowly submerged herself as she walked down the steps.

She swam to the far end of the pool and turned to come back. I tried to make it seem like I wasn't watching her, but my heart stuttered as she started walking up the stairs again back to her chair. I finally saw the front of her bikini top, which until now had been hidden from me. The white mesh that covered her breasts was almost see through, making her nipples and areolas visible through the fabric. Her breasts were large but lifted. They were what any woman would have paid good money for at her nearest plastic surgeon. My gaze lowered to her bikini bottoms, a small mesh triangle in the front, that were the same material, but slightly thicker, hiding what was underneath.

"Oh My god, the water is seriously perfection. You must try it," Manon said as she neared me. I looked up at her face again and took in her features. Ash brown hair and the brightest blue eyes I'd ever seen. She was smiling as she stuck out her hand to me. "C'mon, will you take a quick dip with me?"

I looked at her hand and faltered, wondering if I stood up, if she'd see that my bikini bottoms were wet now. Perhaps it'd help cool me down and hide what was happening down there if I did quickly get in. "Okay, I guess I can."

She squealed with delight as she grabbed my hand and pulled me after her down the steps to the pool. My eyes couldn't leave her ass as I followed her into the water. Once I was submerged, I said "you weren't lying. This water is so refreshing today."

She turned to face me and got closer as I dipped my shoulders in the water. "I saw the book you were reading. I read the same one earlier this year."

"Oh really? What did you think?" I asked, curious if she read all sorts of romance novels or solely ones with two women.

"I loved it -- I spent a few horny days reading it," she laughed. "It made me want to visit France. And perhaps made me want to try out a few things the next time I met someone special." Her eyes sparkled as she winked at me.

"Oh? And did you end up finding someone special?"

"The jury's still out," she slurred as she inched closer to me.

My pulse quickened as she was inches away from me, our breasts nearly touching. She smiled and then quickly turned and walked out of the pool.

I stared at the water in front of me. Okay that was a tease, I thought to myself.

I followed her out of the pool and sat back on my chair using my towel to dry myself. As I looked at Manon, she avoided eye contact with me, lifting her leg on to her chair and drying it with her towel. I could swear she was goading me, as her firm ass was on display in front of me.

Get yourself together, Lilian. I kept repeating to myself as I couldn't tear my eyes away from her.

She finally turned back to me, keeping eye contact. "I'm so glad I met you, Lilian. I was hoping I could make a friend when I moved in."

"Same here. It's been quiet, so it's nice to have someone to talk to."

"Mmmhmm," Manon replied as her hands reached behind her. I could see the strings of her top slacken, and then the cups slowly started to fall away from her breasts, showing fully what I had made out before. Her tits were gorgeous and tan, most likely from the mesh that let the sun through. She grabbed the lotion from her chair and started slowly, sensually spreading it across her breasts, never breaking eye contact with me.

I swallowed, as she gently squeezed her nipples. She slowly made her way to me, the bottom of her breasts just inches away from my face. She lowered herself to a squatting position so her face was at my level and then slowly pressed her lips to mine. I opened for her as her tongue found mine, and suddenly her hands were on me, finding the drawstring to my own top and releasing it.

She drew back and looked at my bare chest. "Beautiful," she said as she bit her lip and moved towards my right breast. She looked up at me before she flicked her tongue against my nipple. I gasped, and she did it again to my left nipple. Her hands moved to my tits and slowly started massaging them as her tongue enveloped my tit. A soft moan escaped me, and she quickened the pace of her tongue on me. She flattened her tongue and dragged it all over my breast, as she moved her hand to my thigh, feeling the skin above my knee.

I couldn't believe what was happening, and the sensible part of me broke out, "Manon," I moaned. "We're in a public place -- we probably shouldn't keep going."

Manon broke away from my tit and looked at me, "I'm pretty sure we're the only tenants that live here so far, Lil. And even if not, I'm okay with putting on a bit of a show." Her face turned sultry, as she once again drew in my mouth to hers.

Her lips moved up my mouth to my neck, as our breasts rubbed together, our nipples catching on each other. She leaned back and grabbed her breasts as she slowly rubbed them against mine, watching our nipples touch each other.

I couldn't wait any longer and lowered my mouth to her breast, licking it fully. She tasted like chlorine and coconuts from her lotion. I took her deeper into my mouth as she moaned loudly. "Oh Lilian, that feels so good baby." Her words turned me on even more as I used my hand to massage her other breast, gently pinching her nipples between my thumb and finger.

While I was still licking, she reached her hand down my stomach and started gently releasing the sides of my bikini bottoms. They fell to the floor, as she pushed me away from her and back into my chair.

"Do you want to feel good, Lil? I can make you cum right here if you want it."

I looked up at her hungry gaze, and choked out, "Yes."

That was all the convincing Manon needed as she pushed me back into my chair and spread my knees apart.

"Your pussy smells so good. And you're already so wet for me." She dragged her finger along the inside of my thigh, up and down, up and down again. I was squirming under her touch, needing her to satiate me and stop teasing around my opening. She lowered her mouth and dragged her tongue over my mound, and around the outer edges of my pussy lips.

"Oh. Please, Manon. Please"

She smirked and then dove into my pussy, lapping me up. Her tongue felt electric on my pussy, as she separated my lips and buried her face into me. I placed my fingers in her ash hair and pushed her further into me, and she obliged by sticking her tongue straight into my cunt. "Oh!" I screamed out. She pulled it out and dove in again. She was driving me to the edge, but I needed attention on my clit.

She slowly replaced her tongue with one of her fingers, gently probing my opening but not slamming into me, and dragged her tongue to my clit, enveloping it and sucking. Her blue eyes found mine, and I had never seen anything sexier than watching her suck me into her mouth.

While she was ravaging my clit, she was moaning herself. I could see her other hand massaging her breasts, flicking her sensitive nipples. If I wasn't on the edge already, that pushed me to the brink.

"Manon, I'm so close."

She withdrew her finger and dragged her tongue up and down my slit and clit quickly. My hips matched her rhythm as I guided her head against me, and I found my release.

"Fuck! Ohhh Mm yes! I'm cumming! Oh god yes I'm cumming!!" I screamed, no one around to hear.

She slowed her tongue as I came down from my orgasm and smiled up at me.

"I have a request," she said as she made her way up my body.

"Anything," I panted.

"That book had so many scenes where the two woman came at the same time on top of each other. I've never had the chance to try, but I want to feel your pussy on mine."

My breathing was starting to slow, and although my pussy was so sensitive already, I wanted to oblige her. "That sounds incredible, Manon."

Manon pushed herself up between my legs, grabbed my left leg and draped it over her shoulder, lowering herself closer to me.

The moment her clit touched mine, she moaned my name. "Oh Lilian, yes. This is what I wanted. I want to slide my slit against yours and spread your wetness all over my cunt."

She rocked her hips on top of me, and I matched her rhythm, slowly moving my own hips so that the length of my slit spread across hers. I could feel her clit against my own, tugging on it as it passed. Her core was so wet, and all I wanted was to get as close to her as I possibly could. As if reading my mind, Manon found leverage with both of her feet, and lowered her cunt directly over mine. She pushed herself as close as she could to my opening and used her free hand to push my clit and hers simultaneously.

"Manon, Oh. You feel so good, baby."

"Mmm you like that?" She increased her speed and removed her hand, once again sliding her whole slit across mine.

"Yes, I love your pussy on mine -- don't stop."

I could barely tell where I began and she ended, our pussies joined together, her clit sliding up against my opening. I was nearing another orgasm as she moaned "oh yes yes yes -- I'm cumming." Her orgasm tripped mine and we rode each other until our bodies were tired and sore.

She fell on top of me and looked up into my eyes.

"I think the book undersold that."