Adventures of Dave & Nicole Pt. 03

Story Info
The fun continues and Virginia finds out Dave's secret.
7.3k words
4.47
3.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kevey007
kevey007
34 Followers

Virginia and I had a nice long shower together, filled with plenty of touching and rubbing of our bodies. While I managed to get an erection again, we didn't actually do anything sexual. Stepping out of the shower, I grabbed a towel and proceeded to dry Virginia's body for her.

We went out together and grabbed some clean clothes from her place and some supplies for lunch, spending time in her company just felt so relaxing. When we got back to my place, I began preparing food. Virginia was great to talk to and was a fantastic help in the kitchen.

 Finally, Nicole, Nathan, and their two boys arrived for lunch. We had a great time together until Nathan had to take the boys to a birthday party at some trampoline centre across town. Not sure if it was a good thing or not, but that left Nicole, Virginia, and myself alone.

I retreated to the kitchen to clean up and store the leftover food. While I couldn't hear the exact details, I was picking up enough to know Nicole was grilling Virginia. I knew I had to do something to help her out.

"Would you lovely ladies like a refill on your wine?"

Both immediately waved their glasses in my direction, so, fill them up, I did, hoping that the minor break in conversation might be enough to stop the barrage of questions. Boy, was I wrong Nicole just kept going. Suddenly the talking stopped, and I froze in place as I heard Virginia scream, 

"What the fuck, Nicole, how the hell would you know about that..........HOLY SHIT, you little tramp."

Not sure if it was a good thing or not, but I ventured into the sitting room. Virginia looked at me, and Nicole was sitting there bright red with embarrassment.

"So, have you two been having a bit of fun together?"

I didn't even hesitate. "Yes, we have. I never set out with the intention to do it, it just sort of happened during a moment of weakness. When the storm caused the damage and Nathan was away, Nicole needed help and comforting, and well."

Virginia cut me off. "Look, I don't care what you did before we became a couple, so I won't say anything about what you did, but if you ruin my best friend's marriage, I will ruin you!"

"I understand, and I had no intention of destroying anybody's relationship. In fact, I never even really thought much about it."

Then it hit me, "Hold on a second, did you say couple? As in officially like..... I mean yeah, we have.... well,

At this point, Nicole and Virginia just burst into laughter.

"See Vee; I told you he was too cute and innocent."

"Let's discuss it further a bit later on, without this sexy distraction sitting here. So Nicole, you were saying something about him pleasuring you on the kitchen table."

The rest of the afternoon was filled with Virginia trying to get as many stories out of Nicole about the fun we had been having, while I just kept topping up the wine and bringing out some snacks for them to keep eating.

Things went quiet at one point, and I was starting to get worried when suddenly Nicole called me into the sitting room. I walked in to find a naked Virginia laying on my coffee table with bits of cheese, crackers, pretzels, and salami spread all over her body.

"Great, it is hungry work satisfying you two; I think I need a snack."

I looked at the interesting platter before me, pretzels around her nipples, a trail of crackers and salami from her breasts down to her belly, and an interesting arrangement of cheese forming an arrow pointing lower.

I walked over and picked up one of the crackers that was laying on her stomach and the salami beside it. I knew the game Nicole wanted me to play was going to be fun. I grabbed the next cracker but left the salami there. I placed the edge of the cracker in between my lips and turned to offer it to Nicole. I got a giggle from her, but she realised I was serious and, using her mouth, took the cracker from me. As I turned back to Virginia, I slid my tongue under the next salami piece and lifted it into my mouth. I repeated the process again this time, but I used my mouth to pick up the cracker as well. Eventually, there were just two pretzels left. I looked at Nicole and asked, "Do you want a pretzel?"

The smile on her face said it all. Virginia was just laying there trying to behave, but I could see this teasing was not the sort of game she wanted to be playing, or maybe it was because Nicole was here.

"Okay, you get the left one; I'll get the right one, but no hands, and you have to clean up any crumbs.'' I said. Nicole just looked at me and smiled that mischievous smile she has. Apparently we both had the same idea because, as Nicole moved to get her pretzel, her hand came sliding up Virginia's body and crushed my pretzel just as I did the same to hers. We both looked at each other and laughed. Nicole was quick to remind me, "No hands, remember."

For the next 5 minutes, our tongues danced over Virginia's nipples, licking up bits of pretzel and just licking and sucking her nipples for the sake of teasing her.

"Ok, you two, stop. I'm so  horny, Ineed to be fucked. Enough teasing."

"Sorry, but I'm not finished with my snacks yet; there is still some cheese down here to eat."

With that, I moved between Virginia's legs and started eating the little pieces of cheese Nicole had made into an arrow pattern. I will admit my tongue might have gotten a bit carried away searching for more hidden cheese, but once it located Virginia's clit all thoughts of playing games were gone, and it was down to business. I lapped at the juices leaking from her pussy, burying my tongue as deep as I could before running it up the length of her slit and drawing shapes across her clit.

I turned to Nicole "Do me a favour. Go to the bathroom and grab me a towel." I got the feeling from the grin on her face that Nicole knew what was coming. Moments later, she was back. I had Virginia lift her butt up enough for me to place one end of the towel under her and then set back to work, this time sliding my fingers into her tight depths.

As my fingers curled up inside her, searching for that nice rough patch, that bundle of nerve endings, Nicole began to work my pants off, freeing my extremely hard cock from its confines.

"I bet that feels better--not so squashed up anymore. Now get to work; show her what you can do, stud!"

I managed to find the spot I was after, and Virginia reacted instantly, her hips buckling up and her pussy clamping around my fingers. With this located, I lowered my face back down and began to lick and suck on Virginia's clit, working it over thoroughly. With my face buried in Virginia, I didn't notice Nicole slide down under the coffee table and along the floor. It wasn't till I felt her lips wrap around the head of my cock that I knew where she was. Of course, this sudden burst of pleasure caused me to moan into Virginia's pussy which got her attention as well.

I just kept going, licking and sucking on Virginia's clit as I massaged her pussy with my fingers as well. I tried to make sure that every time I had to moan, I was sucking Virginia's clit just to make sure she got the extra stimulation that Nicole was helping me to provide. I could feel my balls beginning to tighten up, and I knew exactly what that meant. I tried to block the wonderful feeling of Nicole working my cock over with her mouth and focused my efforts on the pussy that was starting to tighten and spasm around my fingers. I rubbed as hard as I could across the rough spot behind Virginia's Clit and sucked on her clit for all it was worth. As I felt Virginia's hips kick up off the table and her pussy squeeze so hard that my fingers popped out, I moved my body back and watched as Virginia squirted a heap of juice out. 

Originally, I was going to lift the towel up to catch it, but I just let it rain down on Nicole instead. My hand had automatically grabbed my cock and began stroking as I watched Virginia squirt all over Nicole. The visual stimulation pushed me over the edge, and I added to the pile of fluids covering Nicole.

Virginia lay on the table, panting, her pale skin shining with a thin layer of perspiration. Nicole lay on the floor, her skin shining with a layer of Virginia's juice. The girls headed off to the shower to rinse off while I set to cleaning the mess off the floor before it stained the carpet. When the giggling girls returned, Nicole excused herself and headed home, while Virginia came and cuddled up on the couch with me.

"You know, Dave, I've had a lot of fun lately. It's been cool hanging out with you, and you make me feel like a giddy little school girl."

I did not like the sound of the conversation, and I'm guessing by the way my body tensed up Virginia realised this was not going to be easy.

"Oh shit, no, sorry Dave, that all sounds wrong. I meant that I have had  fun; it's been great, but if we want to keep doing this, I kind of need to know if this is just two people having a bit of fun or if you are actually interested in dating an old woman like me."

My body instantly relaxed as I realised this was not the awkward conversation I thought I might be having.

"Well, that still sounded bad. I just, well, um..."

I cut her off there by placing a passionate kiss right on her lips.

"Virginia, you're not an old woman, yeah, you have a few more years of life experience than I do, but you are still young. You look amazing. I know some girls barely in their 20s that look way older than you do. Look, I don't know where this is going, but if you are keen to stick around and find out, then I would be happy to have you walking by my side as we travel down the road of life."

Virginia just smiled at me, and we spent the next half hour just sitting on the couch, kissing and holding each other.

Virginia and I spent more time together, and I spent less time with Nicole. The only problem is that, as much as I wanted to be with Virginia and I enjoyed being with her, I was craving the forbidden fruit that is Nicole. My relief came when I got a text one Sunday afternoon.

  Nathan is out with his friends playing golf, and I'm extremely horny. If you are keen, I have an opening for you.  

I was out the door and over the fence quicker than Usain Bolt. I didn't even bother to knock on the door, as I had seen Nicole out the back by the pool earlier, so I just went around the side of the house, and there she was, laying naked on a sun lounger.

"I'm glad you could make it; I have been horny all afternoon, and Nathan is still not back. I'm not sure if I can wait any longer; stick your cock in me now."

I was naked in seconds and moved between Nicole's legs. I began placing kisses along the inside of her legs, but she was having none of it.

"Dave, I'm fucken horny already, don't worry about foreplay just fuck me. Hard and fast, use me for your pleasure and dump a load in my horny pussy."

Well, I wasn't going to argue, so I lined my cock up and pushed it in. She was right; she was ready. Nicole's pussy was already so wet that my cock slid in with ease. The lounger wasn't the best for this type of activity, but we were making it work. I could feel the sweat dripping from my body as we fucked in the sun. It wasn't overly hot, but hot enough that it didn't take long to build up a good layer of sweat between us. While I liked the feeling of our now slippery bodies sliding together, Nicole wanted more.

"Harder, fuck me harder. Pound my pussy and give me your big load."

"If that's how you want it, then this position won't work. Get on your hands and knees," I said as I pulled out. Nicole instantly got on her hands and knees, and I pushed back into her.

"Thats better now. fuck me hard. pound the shit out of my fucken   OHHHHHHHHH."

I began to do exactly as she asked, grabbing hold of her hips and driving in as hard and fast as I could. The sound of my hips slamming into Nicole's backside filled the yard as I drove my cock as deep as I could into Nicole's tight, warm pussy. I could feel her pussy walls grabbing at my cock, trying to pull me deeper. Nicole's fingers were frantically dancing across her clit as she rapidly approached her climax. I could feel mine building as well and knew I didn't have long, so I slowed and lengthened my strokes. Instead of pumping half my length in to Nicole rapidly, I was pulling back my full length till my head was only just engaged and then sliding back in again deeper than I was earlier. I kept feeling the head of my cock rubbing against Nicole's crevix as I pushed in, and while I might have slowed the pace down, the sensation of hitting max depth and the massage of Nicole's spasming pussy were driving me over the top even quicker. Just then, Nicole buried her face in the pillow on the chair and let out a loud moan as her orgasm washed over her body; this in turn caused me to let rip my own orgasm deep into her pussy. Shot after shot of cum splashed deep into her quivering pussy, the spasms milking every drop they could get. Just as I was coming down from my post-orgasm high, we heard the garage door moving.

Without even thinking, I just grabbed my clothes and ran for the fence, tossing everything over and quickly but carefully climbing over myself. The fence between our properties is a timber fence about 6 feet tall. Luckily for me, it's made with alternating sections, so the rails have pailing on our side, then after about 8 feet the palings are on the other side, then our side, etc.... This made things a whole lot easier and quicker for climbing, but I still had to be careful not to catch anything on my way over. I quickly picked up my clothes and got dressed, hoping that nobody had seen a naked guy jumping fences. That was the last thing I wanted to explain to our neighbour or the cops.

I heard Nathan calling out to Nicole. "Hey, babe, I'm home." "Hey, Nate, I'm out the back by the pool."

Through a small gap in the fence, I could see that Nicole hadn't moved an inch from where I left her. Nathan's reaction was exactly as I expected.

"What the fuck are you doing out here naked like that?" 

"Hey, darling, I'm so glad you're home. I'm fucken horny as hell; I've had two orgasms playing with myself, but I really need a cock, so get over here and fuck me now."

Nathan slowly walked over to Nicole, looking around as if he wasn't sure about something.

"What the fuck, Nicole? This is not like you at all. Is this some kind of setup or trick? Is this a test or something.

"No, babe, I'm just fucken horny. I have no idea why, but I really needed to get off, so I started playing with myself. Two orgasms later, I feel slightly better, but I'm not satisfied. I need you to get your cock and shove it into my tight, wet pussy."

Nathan finally accepted that his wife genuinely wanted his cock. He removed his pants and began to stroke his cock, bringing it to its full size. Nathan moved up behind Nicole, basically in the same position I was, and slid his cock into her pussy with ease.

"Shit, Nicole, you are super wet and creamy; oh my god, this feels amazing; I can't believe how creamy you are."

I stood there, looking through the gap in the fence, my hand finding its way to my cock, which was slowly hardening again. Nathan just pumped away, slamming his cock into Nicole as she moaned up a storm. I would be surprised if the houses in the next block didn't hear her.

"Ohhhhh yeeaaaahhh,   just like thaaaaat,   oh GOD YES, oh fuck babe pound meeeeee!"

Nathan was giving it everything he had until he couldn't take any more and added his load to mine before collapsing into one of the chairs.

As they finished, I noticed movement in my bedroom window. Knowing there shouldn't be anybody home, I quietly snuck into the house and grabbed a knife from the kitchen. As I quietly made my way upstairs, I heard a female voice that I didn't recognise.

"Oh yeah, thats what I want,.... yesssssss."

Thinking someone was possibly stealing my stuff, I burst through the bedroom door to find James pounding his cock into his girlfriend Victoria as they looked out the window at Nathan and Nicole.

At exactly the same time, James and I both said, "What the fuck, dude?"

"Seriously, James, in my fucken room, you had to..."

"Seriously, Dave, how long have you been banging the MILF next door, and then her husband gets sloppy seconds as you leap naked over the fence. EPIC!"

We all just sort of stood there looking at each other, James with his cock inside Victoria, me with a knife in one hand and a massive tent in my shorts, Victoria still bent over with her shorts around her feet, hands on the windowsill, and her massive tits hanging from her top. Eventually, she broke the awkward silence.

"Well, Dave, are you going to stand there and watch, or do you want to get that cock out of your pants and stick it in me?"

I put the knife down on the computer desk and began to remove my shorts. Victoria motioned for me to sit on the bed, and as I got there, she moved over and wrapped her lips around my cock. So there she was, James giving it to her from behind, and me sitting on the bed while she worked her magic on me with her lips and tongue. She wasn't the greatest at sucking cock, but she was doing enough to keep me busy. It may have been the way James was slamming into her that was causing her to struggle a bit, or it may just be that she wasn't that great either way. I wasn't complaining.

"Okay boys, time for a change. James, come lay on the bed. Dave, get in behind and fuck my pussy for a bit."

 James propped himself up on my pillows, and Victoria went about sucking his cock while I climbed onto my bed and lined up her waiting pussycat. Despite the fact that James had been fucking her for, god knows, how long, she was still very tight.

"Holy shit Dave, stick your cock in, not your fucken arm!"

I just continued to slowly push deeper and deeper, gently rocking back and then pushing forward a bit more. Eventually, I managed to get my full length inside her extremely tight pussy. I began to fuck her with short, delicate strokes, and as her pussy began to get used to my cock, I was able to lengthen my strokes and eventually increase my speed till my balls were slapping into her every time i thurst forward.

"Okay, you two, I want to try something new. Dave, got any lube in here?"

"Yeah, bottom drawer, why?"

"Good James Get the lube and coat your cock really well, Dave. You come lay here in the middle of the bed."

I quickly removed my shirt and lay down on the bed with Victoria climbing on and lowering herself down onto my rock-hard cock. She began to ride me, working her hips up and down my length as James squirted a tonne of lube onto his hands and began working it onto his cock. Victoria leant down and whispered to me, "having fun," which did two things: it brought her massive tits down to a point where I could suck her nipples and raised her hips up in the air.

"Come on, sexy boy, I know you have wanted to fuck my arse for a while. Well,  here is your chance. Just go slow, because if you rip  me, I will shove your baseball bat up your arse without using lube."

I could see the fear in James' face, which confirmed he knew the threat was real. He climbed onto the bed and lined his cock up with Victoria's backdoor. James, as per his warning, slowly pushed his cock into Victoria's back passage. Once his head got past her sphincter muscle, I could feel him sliding in.

"Oh my FUCKEN GOD, so much cock. Fuck, I can't believe I'm actually doing this, two fucken cocks at once."

Eventually James managed to get himself sorted, and the two of us tried to find a rhythm that worked. It was much harder than it looks in porn films, but that could also be due to James being so excited. He would thrust hard for a few strokes, and just as I was starting to match his rhythm, he would almost stop, causing our rhythm to stop. I could see by the look on Victoria's face that she was enjoying it but at the same time getting frustrated.

kevey007
kevey007
34 Followers
12