Adventures of Dave & Nicole Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"James, will you just pick a rhythm and fuck me."

"I....I.... OHHHHH FFUUUCCCCKKKKKKK" he cried as he unloaded into Victoria.

I guess now we know why he was having trouble keeping a rhythm going. Victoria took over the fucking duties as James sat down on the bed bounciong and riding her way to an orgasm. Don't get me wrong, I like big tits, but Victoria had bigger than big tits, and these things kept hitting me in the face as she rode my cock. I looked to James and said, "Hey, are the neighbours still outside by the pool?"

He looked up enough to see out the window. "Yeah, they're still there."

I pushed Victoria off and moved over to the window where this all started, pulling Victoria along with me.

"Put your hands up here on the window. Perfect, now shuffle your feet back a bit. That's it, Arch your back, right there. I've always wanted to try this."

With her on full display and me reasonably hidden, I stepped behind her and drove my cock into her. Every time I thrust, her tits hit the window, It was quite a good rhythm--the slap of my hips hitting her arse, then the thud of her massive tits hitting the window. She very quickly realised just what I had done.

"Oh shit they are watching me get fucked." 

"Who's watching you? Tell me what you can see."

:Well,l the guy and the lady are staring at me; she is playing with his cock; OHH FUCKKK THATS GOOD." 

"Wave at them and let them know you have seen them."

Victoria didn't move; she just kept getting pounded.

"Victoria, either you wave or I stick this monster in your arse."

Her hand moved so fast that not only did she wave, but she actually blew them a kiss too.

"Tell me what you see; are they still watching you?" "He is watching me; the lady is sucking his cock. God, GOD DAMMMMM THAT COCK FEELS....... OOOOHHHHHH FUCK I'M CUMMING."

 "He's got her on all fours now and pounding her doggy style, she keeps looking up trying to watch, he is definitely watching, OH MY GOD, I'M GOING TO CUM AGAIN."

As her pussy clamped down and an intense orgasm ripped through her body, I knew I was done for. My cock swelled and blasted rope after rope of cum inside Victoria's pussy. I looked at James, who was still sitting on the bed, watching and stroking his now-hard cock.

"Get over here, James, and keep fucking this pussy; make her cum again."

James was there in a flash, and as my orgasm finished and I pulled out, he quickly replaced my cock with his. This just set Victoria off again.

"HOLY SHIIIIIITTTTT, OH FUCK YESSSSSSSSS,   God i though two at once was intense; this is next level. DON"T STOP........   OOOOOHHHHHHH   FFFFUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKK!"

Victoria hit a massive orgasm, her whole body shaking to the point where her legs actually gave way, and she crumpled to the floor just as James hit his orgasm as well, spraying cum all over her and my floor.

With the fun and games over, things got serious again.

"So James, you want to explain why you were in my room fucking and not in your room?"

"Well, actually, we came over to let you know I will be moving out next weekend. I saw your car here, and the house was unlocked, so I figured you were somewhere. We came up here to try to find you and saw you through the window. We should have walked away, but Victoria wanted to watch, so we watched you pumping the MILF. Victoria had my cock in her hand, stroking me, and I had my fingers in her pants as we watched. When you jumped the fence, we were about to head downstairs and continue in the privacy of my room until Victoria noticed the husband stripping, and we waited to see what would happen. Next thing I know, my cock is in Victoria, and we are screwing while we watched the show next door, then all of a sudden you come crashing in with a knife, and well, you know the rest."

"Ok, well, that makes sense, I guess. Do you need a hand moving, or are you sorted?"

Just then my phone rang, "Hi Steve, whats up?'

"Hey buddy, just letting you know we are going to stay here a lot longer, maybe 5 more years. I got a sweet job and am banking some serious cash. There are a few things in our room we want, but the rest you can do whatever with. I will put some funds in your account if you can ship the stuff I just emailed you about to us. The rest should cover rent for a couple of weeks. Hey, I would love to chat more but got to go talk later."

Wow, just like that, in the space of one afternoon, I was back in an empty house again. I spoke to my parents about doing some work on the house--nothing major, just a bit of painting and stuff to tidy up. They agreed to pay half the materials if I did the work. Dad even had some painter friends who came around to look at what I wanted to do. They gave me some advice but were impressed that I already had a good idea of what to do and what to use. Nicole and Virginia both offered to come around and help. I told them they didn't have to, but I would appreciate any help or company I got. Nicole would pop in and out every now and then, usually wearing something pretty and revealing. She would sit there and tease me while she kept me company. 

The only exception was Sunday afternoon. Every Sunday at 3 p.m., Nicole would come in wearing practically nothing. She would walk up to me and remove my cock from my pants and beg me to fuck her. Hard and fast was always the demand, usually doggy style, and I always had to cum as deep inside her as I could. As soon as I shot my load, she would run out of the house. I had no idea what was going on. I certainly wasn't complaining, but it was kind of strange. I remember talking to Virginia about it, and she apparently had no idea what was going on either.

 One Sunday afternoon, Virginia and I were painting in the master bedroom when the front door opened and Nicole walked in.

I heard Nicole calling out, "Dave, are you home?"

"Upstairs in the master room."

I turned to Virginia and waved for her to hide in the ensuite. Nicole walked in wearing a long white bathrobe; underneath it, however, was a wonderful-looking purple lace bra and a matching G-string.

"Ok, lover boy, you know the drill: fuck me, fuck me hard, and fill me with your cum."

As Nicole reached for my shorts, I took a step back, and Virginia stepped out into the room.

"Oh, hi Vee, I didn't know you were over. I just need to borrow Dave for a few minutes." Nicole said as she managed to grab my pants and get them to my ankles.

"Not until you tell me what is going on. Dave says you have been acting weird lately, and what's with this Sunday afternoon thing?"

Nicole was busy stoking my cock to full size. "Look, I don't have time to explain. Just FUCK ME NOW!"

Virginia just looked at Nicole and calmly said, "Not happening, Nicole, until you explain."

I could see the desperation in her face as Nicole turned around and bent over, pulling the g-string to one side. "Now Dave, fuck me now. I NEED your cum NOW."

Virginia walked over and copied Nicole, dropping her shorts and panties to the floor, bending over, and in the sweetest voice I have ever heard, "Please, Dave, my darling, could you kindly insert your big, hard cock into my hungry, wet pussy and give me a quick mid-afternoon delight?"

As I stepped towards Virginia, Nicole lost it.Ok, "I'll explain, but right now I need that load of cum inside me, and fast, I'm running out of time. Please, Vee, just let him fuck me, and I will explain it later."

"Ok, but you're lucky you are my best friend. Dave, hurry up and give her what she wants."

I moved in behind Nicole and began to fuck her pussy, Virginia reached up between Nicole's legs and began to rub her clit, i could feel her finger tips grazing against my cock as well. It didn't take long before Nicole's pussy began to clamp down as her orgasm ripped through her body. Virginia carried on massaging Nicole's clit which made her orgasm go on and on. The sensations of her tight pussy clamping and spasming around my cock became too much, and I thrust deep as I started to cum inside Nicole. Virginia reached up and gently massaged my balls, making sure to milk out every drop she could.

Just then Nicole stood up and bolted for the door, yelling at us as she left, "Get in your room, naughty boy; you will get your answer in a few minutes." And with that, she was gone. 

We heard the front door slam shut as she left. Virginia and I just looked at each other; both of us were there with our pants around our ankles and no idea what was going on. "I guess we should go to my room and see what magical answer reveals itself."

As we walked in, I noticed movement in Nicole's bedroom, and sure enough, there she was, her bathrobe wrapped around her, lying on the bed. I just turned to Vee and said, "You know how Nicole invites me to watch her sometimes? I think this might be one of those times. Look."

Virginia looked out the window, and there was Nicole waving at us. We moved back a bit, so it wasn't obvious we were there, but we were still close enough to watch. A few minutes later, we saw Nathan come walking into the room, and Nicole started to tease the robe open and closed for him. While we couldn't see Nathan from where we were, we knew what Nicole was doing.

 Next thing we know, the robe is thrown wide open, and a naked Nathan is sucking on Nicole's nipples as he pulls the G-string to the side and begins fucking her. Now I have watched them fuck a few times. Okay,  quite a few times, but this was different. Nathan was like a wild, horny animal; he was all over Nicole. This was animalistic but passionate at the same time. You could see both of them were enjoying themselves. I have no idea what was going on, but they both looked like they were having fun. I turned to Virginia and pulled her close to me. planting a trail of kisses from her neck, up and across her cheeks, to her lips.

"Slow down, big boy. We got painting to finish, then maybe you can have some fun."

Virginia and I finished up the painting before showering together to clean up. We had just landed naked on my bed, about to get the party started, when Nicole came in. 

"Hey there you guys are; I've been looking for you two."

With absolutely no shame about it, Nicole just sat down on my office chair and began to talk to us like it was just a normal conversation. Virgina and I kind of manoeuvred ourselves under the blankets,which caused Nicole to laugh. 

"Oh,come on, really. You two just watched me get screwed to  three massive orgasms. Hell Dave,you fucked me first and don't even get me started on the fun we had downstairs a little while back. Now you want to be all bashful about it and hide."

She had a good point, but I wasn't going to risk upsetting Virginia; if she wanted to be covered, then so be it. "Look, Nicole, sometimes things happen that are beyond our control and we just roll with it, and sometimes private moments need to be just that. I do enjoy watching you get your brains fucked out, and it was a rush fucking you in front of Virginia, but it won't always be like that."

Virginia reached out and wrapped her hand around my cock before pulling it towards her. I got the message loud and clear and snuggled up behind Virginia, easing my cock into her tight love tunnel. I began to slowly rock my hips, fucking her softly as we lay there talking with Nicole.

"So Nicole, care to tell us what all that drama was earlier, demanding I fuck you and then running from here like you had seen a ghost?"

"Well, as I am sure as you two witnessed, Nathan fucks me like mad when he gets home from golf; he gets so turned on, and he absolutely loves how wet and creamy I am. Ever since that afternoon out by the pool, you know the one I'm talking about, when your naked arse jumped the fence trying to get away without being caught?"

"Yeah, I remember that day. That's great, but does he know I am the reason you are so creamy, or does he just think it's because you are ready and waiting for him?"

"Nicole, as your best friend, I think you need to tell Nathan why you are so creamy. How do you think he would feel if he found out the real reason? As for you, lover, what's this about you jumping fences naked?"

"Oh Vee, it was fantastic. I got super horny outside and text Dave to come fuck me. Well, we were just climaxing as we heard the garage door. Dave grabbed his clothes and stuff and climbed over the fence, butt naked. Nathan came outside looking for me and found me on all fours on the sun chair. Thinking quickly, I told him I had been masterbating but still wasn't satisfied and needed his cock. He didn't take much convincing and fucked me into another massive orgasm. Then, as we were laying together, we noticed people fucking in Dave's window, and that turned Nathan on so much that he spun the chair around so we could watch each other as we fucked."

Virginia's hips stopped moving as she turned around to question me.

"It's not what you think. James and his girlfriend came to get some stuff because he was moving out. They were looking around the house for me and walked into my room just before I finished with Nicole, so they saw me jump the fence and then watch Nathan fucking Nicole. Anyway, they both got horny watching and started fucking in the window watching each other."

"Ok, and say I believe this, where were you?"

"Hiding behind the fence, trying carefully to be quiet and get my clothes back on while watching what Nathan was doing to Nicole."

This seemed to be satisfaction enough, and Virginia rolled back over to allow me to continue fucking her. I gently rocked my hips back and forward, fucking Virginia, as Nicole sat there talking to her. Eventually the sensations became too much for me, and I let fire shot after shot into Virginia's pussy.  Nicole didn't make a big deal about it; she just kept talking with Virginia as if nothing happened. Eventually Nicole excused herself, leaving Virginia and me alone in the bed.

The next few weekends were much the same. I worked on the house, and Nicole turned up for her Sunday pounding before heading home and treating Nathan to his sloppy seconds. I always made sure I was in a position to watch what was going on.

One weekend Nicole was throwing a party at her place. Virginia and I were there along with her two girls, a couple of the neighbours who also had kids, and some of Nicole's friends. The party was cranking. There were kids playing in the yard and in the pool. Nathan was grilling meat, adults were all standing around chatting and drinking. Nicole asked me to help her with some stuff inside. I followed her inside and upstairs to one of the bedrooms that looked out over the back yard. Nicole closed the door and looked at me. "All right, get your cock out. I need a quick poke."

"Are you kidding with everyone here, you want what?"

"I'm not looking for a massive screaming orgasm or a load of cum dripping out all night, just a quick poking to take the edge off, I'm so horny right now."

Nicole reached for my shorts and pulled the front down to expose my rapidly hardening cock. I guessed I didn't have much choice, so I spun her around, pushing on her shoulders to indicate she should bend over. I grabbed at the bikini bottoms she was wearing and pulled them down so I could stuff my cock into her. God, was she wet. Grabbing hold of her hips, I drove my cock deep into her pussy and started pounding. I know Nicole said she didn't want an orgasm, but after about 30 seconds of me pumping her, that is exactly what she got. Nicole's pussy clamped down on my cock and began to spasm, the rippling sensation quickly driving me to my own climax. Before it was too late, I pulled my cock out, much to Nicole's disappointment.

"Listen, if you want a load of cum, then I will put it back in, but I am so close that it won't take much to push me over the edge and unload inside you."

"Ok, big boy, maybe I will take you up on that offer later."

With that, Nicole pulled her bikini back up and left the room. Not 10 seconds later, Virginia walked in and dropped to her knees in front of me. "Want me to finish what she started?" Before I even had a chance to say anything, my cock was sliding down Virginia's throat. The sensation was too much for me, and I shot my load down her throat.

"Thanks, I needed that."

"Good, now let's get back to the party before someone notices we are not there."

The party continued this way for several hours, with Nicole trying to drag me away somewhere quiet so she could tease me, fondle me, suck me, or get fucked by me. There were a couple of times we were disturbed just after we separated, but there was this one time just as the party was winding down. Nicole dragged me through the house past the kids that were watching a movie (well, the ones still awake anyway) into a dark room. I had no idea what room we were in, it looked like a spare bedroom or maybe an office or something.

There was a faint bit of light coming around the edge of the curtains. Nicole grabbed my shorts and pulled them down, releasing my semi-hard cock. Nicole stroked me briefly, bringing me to full size before she turned around and bent over in front of me like she had done so many times before. I knew what she wanted, and I was happy to give it to her. All the teasing had me seriously worked up and wanting my release. I grabbed my shaft and lined the head of my cock up with her wet pussy. As I pushed in I noticed just how wet and creamy she was, my cock sliding all the way in with minimal resistance. Nicole was still tight, but she was super slippery.

I began to pump her pussy, giving her everything I could. I needed my release after all the teasing. Nicole was biting into a pillow or some clothing. I have no idea what it was, but it was doing a great job of muffling her moans as her body went through two orgasms in very quick succession. The second of these was my undoing as Nicole started to shake and her pussy clamped down, releasing a large amount of fluids. My cock said enough is enough, and I started to blast my cum deep into her pussy. Finally getting the release I had been craving for the last few hours, I pulled up my pants just as some movement outside the door caught my attention. Not wanting to worry Nicole, I quietly slipped from the room, hoping to see who it was, but they were long gone by the time I got out.

As I returned to the party, I ran into Nathan. "Hey, have you seen Nicole recently?"

"Um, yeah, she went down that way last I saw her. I hope you find her."

With that, Nathan walked past me with a big grin on his face, and I returned to the party, finding Virginia and snuggling up with her on the blanket by the firepit.

12