All Comments on 'Adventures of Derek and Amy Ch. 01'

by entirelybs

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
mmdusammdusaalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed it. He should have eaten the creampie though.

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 2 years ago

Apart from the obvious contortions that was a rattling good tale. I really am waiting for ch. 2

DaddyWarBucksDaddyWarBucksalmost 2 years ago

Great story! All of the teen age hormones running wild. Would be nice if you could favor us with a second chapter so we can see how Jill fits into the picture.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Brilliant premise.

Beautifully paced.

Nicely written.

Not rushed,

FWIW, you wrote: "...then pulled some back for her to breath." You meant BREATHE.

Five stars!!!!!

davevsr1davevsr1almost 2 years ago

Out - F**king - Standing !!!!! I love the way you write.

MaieddieMaieddiealmost 2 years ago

OMG it was really a great chapter ! Love the way you wright it.

Please tell me there’ll be a chapter 2 (and maybe more !)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

More hopefully include Jill or the flight attendant

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

bs but good

bshell47bshell47almost 2 years ago

AWESOME airplane story

One fantastic episode to tell your kids,

Hope you have a follow for this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The sisters conditions were another form of manipulation. She wasn't in it to be good to each other as the brother had suggested, she was still trying to get what she wanted.

HtslHtslover 1 year ago

I like the story, but it is told a little confused and with grammar errors, that make it sometimes hard to read. And again there is a problem, that a lot of writers have. Don’t make the positions too complicated. Fingering her with two hands in the seats? With a blanket above her and a shorts on?Did you ever try to do that?

And there he felt her panties and later in the lavatory she had not?

But I also can’t understand those comments complaining about a bisexual scene. Who does NOT want to see two interacting girls or, better, be part of it?!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Kinda funny.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Total B.S. Apparently the author has never been in an airplane bathroom.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

The reason is because they were bored? Wow. Not in any good way whatsoever. Stupid story. No I didn't bother beyond page 1.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous